Wednesday 19 February 2020

My Wife The Internet Swinger

How my wife became a swinger.

My wife and I have been married 10 years. She is 35 and I am 36. We lead a pretty normal suburban life. We don't have any kids, but not from lack of trying. She was on the pill for the first 5 yrs of marriage but after getting off it and letting nature take its course she just never got pregnant. We agreed not to try a bunch of expensive tests.

As in most 10 yr marriages our sex life was getting a little routine. My wife, Beth, had kept herself in pretty good shape. She was about 5'6” and weighed about 115lbs, with short brown hair. I had always loved her breasts which were firm 36D's. Her waist was still slim and her ass had rounded into a sexy shape. I had gained a little weight over the years, but not to bad yet. My cock was average size and she never complained.

Whenever we went to the lake or beach she would always get looks from both young and old guys. She still looked great in a bikini. I always felt myself get a little hard when I saw a guy obviously ogling her. I found myself wondering what they were thinking. Were they wondering what it would be like to feel her tits, or to fuck her? Even at the store when she would wear a pair of shorts a little on the tight side I would stand back to see guys look at her ass.


I had to usually take the lead in our lovemaking. I had been able to get her to try a few new things to spice things up. I had bought her a dildo and after I used it on her she finally would use it on herself and let me watch. It was shaped like a real cock and larger then I was. When she got it all the way inside her she would cum hard.

I talked her into letting me take some pics of her while she posed in her bikini or a bra and panties. I would come home now and then with a new outfit which she would pose in. I think after awhile she really got into it. I convinced her one day to pose in just some thong panties. She aimed her ass at the camera and held her arm across her chest. After a few shots like that, on her own, she dropped her arm and I got one of her big tits in the shot. She was obviously getting more comfortable and maybe even a little turned on being more and more naked in front of the camera.

One day she asked me what I was going to do with the pics of her I had taken. I already had something in mind, but I asked her what she wanted me to do with them. She asked if there was a way to put them up on the internet without showing her face. I smiled and said of course there was. I could crop them or use editing software to block her face. She asked me to try that with some of the mild ones and let her see them before I posted them. I worked on about a dozen that night and after she approved I opened an account with a popular picture site and used a new name and e-mail address. I posted the pics to the account and also added them to some groups. They were mainly sites for sexy wives and Milfs.

The response was immediate. She has a great body and there were comments saying just that. Some were mild and some were blatant. Guys commented on how they wanted to see more of her body and what they wanted to do with it. When she read these she couldn't believe it. I think it turned her on because we fucked like rabbits that night.

The next day she asked, “John, why don't you post some of the more sexy pics, maybe one showing my breast. Of course after you doctor them up so no face shows.”

I got to work and added some of the sexy pics. There was an overwhelming response. Both men and women wanted to add her to their friends list. I added the semi nude ones to some of the more racy groups. There were even more offers from men wanting to meet her and do nasty things. I found myself getting hard knowing my wife was desired like this. That night I dreamed I was watching her as she fucked an anonymous guy. His cock was like her dildo and she came so hard on it.

I think the growing popularity of her pics was turning her on too. She wanted me to take some new ones. She posed on the stairs in a sexy bra and panties. She would stick her butt out or her chest. To my amazement she reached behind herself and undid her bra. She let it slide from her arms and posed topless for the first time. She would rub her firm tits and pinch her nipples. She turned around and slowly peeled off the panties. I continued to take shots as she bent over with her legs apart. Her inner lips are longer then the outer ones and they were very visible hanging down in that position. She sat on the stairs and spread her legs so you could see how wet her pussy was. She usually kept herself trimmed but she was shaved bare. She was stroking her lips and clit with her left hand. It was very sexy to see her hand doing that with her wedding ring on. I set the camera down and ate her pussy until she came all over my face.

I posted the pics and called her to the computer to see the action. I posted a few to some sites that were titled something like, “Who wants to fuck my wife?” or “What would you do to my wife?”. As she read some of the responses I felt myself get hard. I noticed she had her hand in her crotch as she read them. She was getting turned on by this. I actually started to wonder if she would let a strange guy fuck her. Would I let that happen if she asked? Would I watch? As I thought about this my cock erupted in my pants.

From now on, whenever I took pics of her she always would end up naked. It didn't matter if we were outside, inside or wherever. She had started to work out and had toned her body. Her ass and belly were tight and firm. I thought her tits were perfect but one day she asked me about getting implants. I caught her using her dildo on herself more and more and she even had bought a bigger one. Some of they guys that had made her pics their favorites had sent her private e-mails asking her to meet them. They had included pics of themselves with raging hardons. One day when I walked into our bedroom she was fucking herself with her biggest dildo and a pic of a guy was up on the computer screen. He had a cock every big as the one she was using on herself. Her eyes were closed as I leaned down.

I said, “Beth would you like to have that guys huge real cock in you right now instead of that dildo?”

“YES,” she cried out as she came violently.

Is this where I wanted our marriage to go? We had never talked about or even considered swinging. Lately it excited me to think about another man fucking her, but would I be able to handle the reality of that happening. I decided to find some groups that featured wives fucking guys other then their husband. I found some pages of women that had pics of themselves fucking multiple guys while their husband took the pics. I showed these to Beth and she was fascinated. The women all seemed to be enjoying themselves. There was a wide variety of guys they would let fuck them. White guys, black guys, average cock and huge cocks. All the pages described the married couple as very happy with their lifestyle and that the husband allowed and enjoyed seeing his wife fuck other guys. She was quiet as she searched for more women that did this and I left the room. I was watching some TV when she came in and sat next to me.

She said, “John, I'm not saying that I would ever want to do that, but would you ever really consider letting be with another guy? I mean not a relationship, just for sex.”

I sat there a moment before I answered. “Beth,” I said “ I love you and I would let you do anything that you really wanted to do as long as we both agreed that it was strictly casual sex and we keep our marriage strong.”

“John”, she said, "I love you and want to always be with you, but right now knowing that guys are looking and lusting after my naked body really turns me on. I'm not wanting to have an affair, but the thought of a guy lusting after me and then fucking me is overwhelming. It would be strictly about the sex. I saw those women and the pics their husbands took of them screwing a strange guy. I think I want to try that. Maybe after just once I would say no more and be done with it. You could take pics of it and we could post them.”

I thought about that. Pics of my wife fucking another guy posted on the internet. What if her face showed in them for all to see? Her legs spread, helpless as a big cock plowed her pussy. She was very desirable and I knew there would be no problem finding lots of guys who wanted to do her.

I said, “OK Beth, we can try this one time. There are two conditions. One, he has to wear a rubber and two, you have to show your face.”

She thought about it and said, “OK I agree to that, but I get to pick the guy. Also, you have to not leave the room when we do it and I get to approve any pic we post.”

The terms were settled on. I took some more pics that night of her hot body. She was really turned on by the thought of doing it with a strange guy and it came through in the poses. She looked sexy and horny. Her ass was high and tight and her 36D's stood out proud. She opened her pussy up to show how tight she was. We posted the pics and for the first time they showed her face. We changed the info on our profile to reflect her desire to swing with another guy. We were very specific as to what she was looking for. Any guy interested would have to submit multiple pics of himself and had to have  a traceable e-mail address. She didn't care if they were married or not, but she was specific as to the minimum size of their cocks. Nothing under 9 inches. The final choice would have to travel to our town and we would meet at a hotel. After meeting in the public lobby if she wasn't comfortable then it would be a no go. The prospect of fucking her made guys want to take that risk.

The e-mails poured in. She read every one and whittled it down to about 12. It took about a week of e-mailing back and forth with these guys to settle on the one. He was younger, about 25. He traveled for a living so getting here was no big deal. He was fully aware that I would be present in the room and would take pics. He also was very qualified in the size of penis she required. The pic he sent showed his hard veiny 9-10 inch cock. We made reservations at the hotel we selected which was near the airport. Soon this would be a reality.

The fateful night arrived. Beth and I drove to the hotel and went over the plan. If she felt uncomfortable at any time she would give me a signal and we would walk away. She was a strong woman and I felt comfortable that she would be able to not be taken advantage of. She wore a pretty dress that was not overly sexy but showed off her curves.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. We carried out bags up to the room and as she looked over the bed I got my camera set up. I decided to use a digital video camera as well as a digital still camera. The lighting in the bedroom was fine. The mini bar was stocked in case someone wanted a drink to settle nerves.

We made our way down to the lobby. As soon as we entered it we recognized him. He was sitting in a chair and stood when he saw her. He took her hand and kissed it and then shook mine. We didn't use names. He was a white guy about 6'2” and looked to be in great shape. He was dressed in business casual and had a confident air about him. I looked at Beth and saw her blush as we made small talk. It was obvious that she was feeling good about this so I made the suggestion that we go to the room. I waited for her to hesitate, but instead she stood up and said let's go.

Since this was the first time doing this I think we all felt a little awkward as we walked to the room. I opened the door and we entered. I asked if anyone wanted a drink and we all said yes. We sat on the couch and chairs and went over the rules. This guy would not be spending the night. When Beth decided she was done for the night he would have to leave. If he wanted to cum in her pussy he would have to have a condom on. If he wanted to cum on her tits that was OK and he could take it off. Beth had an assortment in her purse.  He understood that if Beth said she wanted him to stop or not do something he would obey her wishes. I would be present at all times and the pics and or movie I would shoot would be posted on the internet. If he didn't want his face shown I would edit it that way.

He agreed to all of this and asked Beth if she was ready. She gulped the last of her drink and stood up. She took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. She had him sit on the bed as she slowly unbuttoned her dress and let it fall. She was wearing a sexy black demi bra and matching thong. She had him stand up as she crawled up on the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and taking it off revealed a smooth muscular chest. He kicked off his shoes and undid his belt. I was taking pics of this and saw Beth bite her lower lip as he shed his pants. You could see the outline of his cock under his briefs. He peeled those off and revealed what I know she wanted to see, his big cock. She crawled to the edge of the bed and as he stood there she reached out to it. Stroking it she looked into his eyes as she pulled it closer to her mouth.

I could see it glistening with precum as she licked it and proceeded to suck it into her mouth. She could only get about half of it in. She held on to it with one hand and with the other she reached around behind herself and popped the clasps on her bra. Shrugging it off her shoulders she set her firm big tits free. As she sucked him she pinched and played with her nipples. As I continued to take pics of my wife sucking this guys cock I felt my own cock stiffen. This was so sexy. She wanted his big cock somewhere else so she released it and crawled back up on the bed and laid back. He was definately going to have to use one of the magnum size condoms.  He crawled up there too and reached out to grab her thong and peel it off her. She was shaven bare and was very wet. He spread her thighs and proceeded to kiss and lick her pussy. She arched her back and enjoyed his efforts. He was sucking on her big lips and flicking his tongue on her clit. I saw her tight stomach clench and when she thrashed around I knew she was coming. She had an orgasm in front of me with another man.

As her breathing slowed she reached down and pulled him up to her. This was the moment of truth. She was actually going to let another man fuck her. I rubbed my cock through my pants as I moved into position. He kissed her big breasts sucking on the nipples and then kissed her. We hadn't really talked about letting him do that but it was too late now. He rubbed her pussy and inserted one finger. He found out right then that she was very tight. My average cock and not having any kids had kept her 35 yr old pussy tight as a 16 yr olds. She was stoking his cock and spreading her legs. Pulling him toward her entrance she needed him inside. I wanted to capture his big cock going in my wife's pussy for the first time. She placed the head at her core. He pressed forward but it wouldn't go in. They adjusted the angle of their hips and he pressed again. My wife's pussy was being stretched open by his big cock. It slowly went in her as I took pics of the act.

As he began to stroke more of his cock into her I realized something. He didn't have a condom on. I am sure she was aware of this and I trusted her to control the situation. Maybe she was going to let him fuck her bareback for awhile before putting one on.  I went over and made sure the video cam was lined up. When I went back I could see that he almost had all of his big cock in my wife. She had her legs wrapped around him urging him deeper. He was in a part of her pussy I had never touched. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This strange guy kept stroking until he got all of his huge cock into my wife. They were making slurping sounds as he bottomed out in her. Her lips were stretched out to the max making a tight seal. I was waiting for her to tell him to pull out when she grabbed his ass with her hands to pull him in as far as he would go.

“OH GOD, OH GOD, I'm going to cum from your huge cock in me.” She cried out.

“Beth”, I said, “You forgot to have him put a condom on.”

“I don't care, I don't care”, she said “Don't you dare pull out, you understand me. Fuck me with that cock. I want to feel you shoot inside me.”

He just nodded and sped up. All I could do was watch this guy fuck my wife. He was going to cum in her and I could do nothing about it. I focused on his cock going in and out of her tight pussy and continued to take pics. I saw his butt cheeks tighten and his big balls pull up and I knew he was shooting his sperm inside my wife. He kept pumping it deep inside her and she cried out with her own orgasm. She soaked him and the bed with her cum juice. She had never done that with me before. He continued to pound her shooting with each stroke. Finally he slowed and stopped. His cock was still lodged in my wife. She looked like she passed out. He slowly withdrew his semi hard member and as I took pics of his cum dripping off the end of his cock and dripping out of my wife's well used pussy.  I felt my own cock shudder and empty in my pants.

Every one was quiet for a moment. My wife and this guy were pretty worn out from the fucking. I saw her take his face in her hands and kiss him deeply, then whisper Thank You. He rolled off of her and she got up and took his hand.

“John”, she said, “We need to clean up. Stay here while we jump in the shower.”

With that she led him into the large bathroom and closed the door. I heard the water start to run and all I could to was sit there and wait for them to return. In about 20 minutes they returned to the bedroom. My wife had a white cotton robe on and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. They both sat on the bed in front of me.

My wife said to me, “John did you get some good pics?”

I was feeling a little numb but answered, “Yes”.

She said, “Well, we discussed this in the shower and decided we needed to take some more pics in a different position. We only used missionary and might as well take advantage of tonight and do a couple of more. What do you think?”

I thought to myself that if I say no she will probably get pissed off and kick me out of the room. She was going to fuck him again whether I liked it or not. I might as well get some pics of it.

“OK”, I said.

She stood up and dropped her robe. Naked she climbed back up on the bed. He dropped his towel and I saw his cock was stiffening. I guess they had made a plan in the shower. He laid back on the bed and she bent over to suck his cock. He put his hands behind his head as she worked on him. I almost forgot and reached for the camera. I had no idea she could give a blow job like that. I rarely got her to suck my cock. Soon he was hard as rock and he pulled her off his cock. She swung her leg over his hips to straddle him. His cock was wet from her mouth, but she rubbed her pussy lips up and down it making it wetter. She raised up and reached behind and underneath to grab his cock. My wife aimed it at her pussy entrance and the using her weight sat down on it causing it to slowly go back inside her. It almost looked like it wasn't going to go in but somehow she opened up her tight pussy and it disappeared in her.

With little mini strokes she fed more and more inside. Riding him now she bottomed out and sat on his balls. I shook my head as I took pics when once again she hadn't put a condom on him. He had already filled her pussy once with his semen so I guess it didn't matter. She was taking long strokes just leaving the big head in then slamming down as his cock stretched her. He had cum once tonight so he was lasting a long time. She however was looking to cum right now. She ground her clit on his pubic bone when he was all the way in her. She fell forward as I captured her juice flood out of her knowing she had cum once again on this strangers cock.

After she recovered some she rolled off him pulling herself off his cock. I guess this was going according to their plan because as she got on all fours he moved up behind her. She had her face in the pillows as he prepared to re-enter her pussy. I took a pic of my wife's gaping hole as he placed his cock head into it. It went in a little easier now because he had stretched her. I wondered if that was permanent. He slowly began to stroke in and out of her finally hitting bottom.

My wife picked her head off the pillow and said, “Oh, I can feel it. The head of your cock is pressing against my cervix. It's stretching it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

He was ramming it in my wife now. He had her by the hips and was driving it deep each time.

“Harder, damn it. Make me your bitch. Fuck me with that big cock. I want to feel it deeper.” my wife told this guy.

Al I could do was watch. She was crazy in lust for this guys cock. They were both sweating as he continued his assault of her pussy. He was making it his pussy.

“Deeper, I want to feel it deeper,” she cried out, “Your almost there, stretch me more and shoot deep in me.”

He hammered her faster now, wearing out her pussy. I could see him tighten up again and there was no thought of pulling out. He pushed in as far as he could possibly go and let loose. He shuddered each time he shot his sperm in my wife.

“AARRRGH”, she cried out gritting her teeth, “You did it. You got past it. I feel it going way up in me.”

I wasn't sure what she meant. Did he stretch her out to the point where he shot directly into her womb? Luckily he couldn't get her pregnant. I got some great shots of them both cumming. As he pulled out I noticed there was not nearly as much of his cum leaking out of her as the first time. I guess his load was less. They lay on the bed catching their breath. Without saying a word they went back into the shower to clean up again. When they came back out he got dressed and said he had to go. Beth stayed in her robe and walked him to the door. As I put the cameras away I saw her kiss him goodbye. She came back to the bedroom and pulled the messy comforter off. She laid back on the pillows obviously worn out from the nights activities.

“Are you OK”, I asked.

She smiled and said, “I can't believe how big his cock was. I won't be able to walk right for a week, she laughed. Are you sure you got some great shots?”

I was waiting to here her say that while that was nice it was a one time event. “Yes I did”, I said.

“Good, I want you to post them to our site right away. I think if we do that we will get more offers from quality guys when they see I really fucked one of them.”, she said.

“Offers?”, I said “Does that mean this wasn't a one time thing? You want to continue doing this?”

She sat up and looked at me saying, “Look John, we discussed this. We agreed that if I was comfortable after the first time I could continue and that's exactly what I want to do. It's just sex. I'm using a real cock instead of my dildo. I love you and thank you for understanding.”

“Beth”, I said “You let him cum inside you. Not once but twice. That wasn't part of the plan.”

“Don't worry John. We have tried for five years to have a baby. Face it, I'm infertile. I am not going to get pregnant from this. It's just that I had to feel that big cock of his shoot in me. I know what I am doing.” she responded.

She got dressed and we checked out and went home. She went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I downloaded the pics from the still camera and sorted through them. I picked out about 10 and posted them. I left both the faces in them for the world to see. Now everyone would see my wife fucking someone other then me. I hope she was prepared to handle what she wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.