Wednesday 19 February 2020

Lactating Lake Resort MILF Prostitutes Herself

A lactating MILF at a lake resort makes a living the way she learned as a teen, as a prostitute.



Full-time residents in lake resort towns can develop love-hate relationships with the tourists and seasonal residents who they rely on for their survival.  The local economies in those areas are dependent on the whims of the real estate market and the vacation spending of those visiting the area.  That is especially true for lake resorts in areas with harsh winters, where the summer seasons are short.
Those typically small lake towns have rather noticeable class distinctions, with real estate companies, banks, some resort owners, and other business owners at the top of the food chain.  Most of the locals are subsisting the best they can, as either low-paid employees for those businesses, or by eking out a living on their own, with fringe services, such as providing firewood for the seasonal owners.
My name is Emma, and I grew up in just such a lake town in Northern Minnesota.  I’m married now, and moderately comfortable as the wife of a resort owner, although I do supplement our income with my own activities.  Some resorts aren’t as successful as others, and I learned to give of myself to help us be successful.  
I will start out by describing my childhood, so you’ll better understand my later motivations.  My father was a small contractor, more of a handyman really, who helped seasonal owners maintain their properties.  The contracts weren’t very lucrative, since there was a lot of competition from other locals to provide those services.  For that reason, my mother also worked as a maid at one of the local motels.  



My older brother, Cole, and I would have to mostly fend for ourselves during the busy summer months, living in our mobile home not too far from the lake.  We played in the woods and sometimes walked to the small library in town, and at first, I didn’t realize how poor we were.  
Our town is so small that all the kids in the area go to the same schools.  It wasn’t until I got into middle school that I started to notice that some of the kids were dressed better than I was, and I realized that they looked down on those of us who were less fortunate.  I was also starting to pick up on some of my parent’s complaints about wealthy home owners and vacationers not treating them very well.
My parents got into fights sometimes when they thought Cole and I couldn’t hear them.  It was always the same fight, with Dad accusing Mom of fucking the motel owner, and Mom denying it.  I was young and naïve at that time and didn’t know what to believe.  I remember thinking that it might have been happening, though, since she is very pretty and well built.  As I grew older, I realized that might be another example of how a well-to-do motel owner was taking advantage of his less fortunate worker.
So, there I was, at the young age of fourteen, starting to understand and lament the social and economic disparities in our area.  That made me want to work hard in school and to support our family any way I could.  I looked and acted mature for my age, and it didn’t hurt that I’m also pretty.  So, I was able to get a job at a small resort on the lake, that is only a fifteen-minute walk from our trailer.
That resort started out as a fishing camp, decades before I was born, but over the years they added rental cabins, a bar and restaurant, and a full-service dock where boaters could fuel their boats.  The resort also has a small beach, where their vacationing guests enjoy swimming in the cool, clear water.
I could legally work in Minnesota at the age of fourteen, but they paid me in cash to avoid the payroll taxes.  I learned how to clean the cabins, change the linens, and helped around the dock.  That’s where I got an even better sense of just how much money those seasonal owners have.  Their boats are huge and powerful, and I would sit on the dock as they roared back out into the lake, wondering how they could have enough money to afford them.
The owners of the resort were in their sixties, and their grandson, Austin, who lived with his parents in Minneapolis, stayed with them for four weeks every summer, helping out as well as having fun.  He is two years older than me, and we became best friends.  Our friendship was platonic, though, at least until the summer when I turned sixteen.  I had developed physically since he saw me that previous summer.
I’m five feet and six inches tall, and weighed one hundred and fifteen pounds at the time, with a beautifully-shaped, curvy ass, and firm, 34C breasts that looked big on my slight frame.  Austin could barely keep his eyes off me.  His grandparents also noticed the change in me and my effect on others.  The owners no longer wanted me to clean the cabins, and instead had me sometimes work as a waitress in the restaurant, but mostly on the dock fueling the boats.  
They noticed how the men were attracted to me and knew it would be good for business to have me on the dock, drawing customers away from the other fueling docks on the lake.  They also bought me tight, high-rise bikini shorts and tight midriff t-shirts to wear, with the name of the resort emblazoned across my ass and the front of the t-shirt.  They asked me to go pantiless and braless too, and I know that my swaying and giggling tits got the men’s attention.
I enjoyed the attention and comments I got from the men, and it made me feel so grown up.  Some of the men were older, in their fifties I guessed, but many were in their late twenties and thirties.  There were also many college-aged boys who were using their parent’s boats, and they were always flirting with me and trying to get me to party with them after I got off work, even when they already had girls with them.  
There is a little cove with no homes along the shoreline, where those younger groups, including some in their late twenties and thirties, tied their boats together and partied.  Everyone was drinking, and the rumors were that a lot of the girls got naked and had sex with the boys.  I learned later that their activities were like those shown in those ‘Girls Gone Wild’ videos.   
My parents knew that I was making good money at the resort, when I included the generous tips from the men, but I had to launder and store my shorts and t-shirts at the resort, so they wouldn’t know that I was parading around half naked in front of those men.
I hadn’t had any sexual experiences before that summer, but it didn’t take long for Austin to take my cherry.  He had been back for only a week, that summer I turned sixteen, when we were out in the boathouse drinking beer after work.  It was easy for him to sneak beer from the storage area behind the bar, and that was the first time I had any alcohol to drink.
Austin was eighteen that summer, and was going into college in the fall, so he seemed so grown up to me.  We were sitting on the cushioned back seat of one of the boats moored there.  After the second beer, I was feeling very relaxed, but not actually drunk.  That’s when he turned to me and said, “Wow, Emma, you are absolutely beautiful.  I see the way all the men look at you, and I can’t blame them.  I would really love it if we could be more than just friends.”
He was staring into my eyes and moved in to give me my first kiss ever.  It was a little awkward at first, but I quickly learned to kiss him, and responded in the same way when he pushed his tongue into my mouth.  Our passions rose quickly, and before I knew it he was massaging my breasts and pushing me back on the seat.  That’s when it dawned on me that he intended to fuck me, and I was so turned on that I wanted it too.
Austin pushed my shirt up and over my bulging breasts, and before he leaned down to suck them he said, “Emma, your breasts are just perfect, just like the rest of you, and I want you so badly.  Have you ever had sex before, and are you on the pill?  I’m sorry, but I don’t have a condom with me.”
He began sucking my right areola and nipple as I responded, “No, Austin, you will be my first.  I’m not on any birth control, but I want this, and I think I’m in the safe part of my cycle.  Please take it slow and be gentle with me.”
Austin took my hand and placed in on his crotch, as he continued sucking my breasts and began rubbing between my thighs.  I had never felt a cock before, but I saw my brother a few times accidently when I barged in on him in the bathroom.  The lump in his shorts was growing, and he was breathing harder and harder.  He reached down to unfasten and push down his shorts and underwear, and then pushed my bikini shorts down.
Since having sex was all new to me, I was surprised when he pulled away momentarily, before turning around next to me, in what I would learn is a sixty-nine.  He looked at my thick, bulging vulva, covered in neatly trimmed, brown hair, and said, “Oh fuck, Emma, what a pretty pussy.  I’ve just got to eat you.”
I had heard of oral sex before, but nothing could have prepared me for the great feeling of him sucking my pussy.  His dick was in my face, and it is what I would learn is a kind of average five inches long, and of normal thickness.  I wanted to return the favor to him, so I took his dick into my mouth and began sucking him.  I felt so naughty and at the same time exhilarated to be having sex for the first time, although I was apprehensive about him fucking me.
At that time, I had no knowledge of how fast boys and men could cum when they are excited, so I was surprised when after sucking one another for only about three minutes, he pulled away.  He pulled me up and laid a towel down on the seat, before pushing me down on my back, and saying, “If this is really your first time, we sure don’t want to mess up the seat.”
Austin moved on top of me and pressed his hard dick to my wet labia.  Then he kissed me, and I tasted my pussy on his lips.  He pressed his dick through my puffy labia, until he felt the resistance of my hymen.  That’s when he broke our kiss and said, “I know from experience that it is less painful for you if I go in quickly.  Are you ready?”
I shook my head ‘yes’ and pulled him down to kiss me, as I braced for his insertion.  He pulled back and then penetrated me in one quick stroke.  The pain was intense for a few seconds, but not overwhelming, and he held still in me as I got used to his dick being inside me, as the pain subsided.  Then he began slowly thrusting in me, until I felt that he was all the way in.  I would find out soon thereafter that I was fortunate to have my cherry broken by a smaller dick like Austin’s.
That initial pain turned into pure pleasure as we kissed, and he stroked me.  I didn’t want it to end and felt like I was close to having my first orgasm from being fucked, when after only about three minutes, I felt his dick throbbing in me as he moaned, “Oh fuck, oh shit, Emma, I love cumming in your pussy.  My girlfriend back home would never let me fuck her bareback.  You better be on your safe time, or we could have just made a baby.”
He stayed in me for a few more minutes, slowly stroking me with his softening dick, and then stood up.  I saw the remnants of my blood on his dick, and the towel was stained with my blood and his cum.  I wiped my pussy and his dick with a clean part of the towel.  Austin seemed to be a little subdued after his ejaculation, but we were soon drinking and talking again.
I was so happy when I went home that night, thinking about my first experience fucking Austin, but I also started to realize how reckless I had been to let him fuck me without either of us being protected.  And for some reason, I liked being fucked bareback that way, and feeling the cum shooting into my pussy.  So, on the way to work the next day, I stopped by the small women’s clinic in town.  
A female nurse practitioner examined me, and she could tell that I had just had my hymen broken.  It was a little embarrassing, since I had met her previously at a school event I attended with my mother.  She assured me that my visit to the clinic was confidential and congratulated me on having the good sense to get protected from an unwanted pregnancy.
It would take seven days for the birth control pills to be effective, but I knew that I would be in my safe period until then.  Austin and I fucked almost every day after that, and sometimes more than once, whenever we found the opportunity to be alone in the boat house, storage room, or one of the empty cabins.
The more we fucked, the more I liked it, and I also liked the way Austin always ate me out after we fucked.  I would have thought that was a kind of gay thing to do, but he enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed cleaning his slimy cock.  We were developing strong feelings for one another, much more than just lust I thought.  And as much as I enjoyed his dick, I would soon find out all men are not created equal when it comes to cocks.
I really missed Austin when he went back to Minneapolis, after our constant fucking, but my new awareness of my sexuality and horniness made me a prime target for some of our customers.
There was one of our customers, Adam, who fueled a cabin cruiser every three days or so, and he was always flirting with me and asking me if I wanted to party with him and his friends.  I asked around and found out that he was in his mid-twenties, and at the lake in his parent’s cottage, using their boat, before starting a new job in Minneapolis.
I finally agreed to go with him one day, when I was getting off work early.  I didn’t know at the time that he intended to fuck me, but I sure didn’t mind when I found out.  I loved everything about being around and on those boats.  They are so clean, and the smell of the fresh air on the lake, the feel and smell of the upholstery, and even the low rumble of the inboard engines, were a turn-on for me.
He was alone the day he picked me up at the dock, and we immediately headed over to the party cove.  He opened a beer for himself and offered me one on the fifteen-minute cruise to the cove.  He smiled when he handed it to me asked, “Are you even old enough to be drinking this beer?”
I had assumed that everyone knew that I was only a teenager, and I wasn’t ashamed to admit it.  I gave him a coy smile and answered, “No, sorry, Adam, I just turned sixteen this summer.  Is that a problem for you?”
He laughed and replied, “Hell no, it’s not a problem for me.  You’re hotter than hell and look like you’re all woman to me.  I’m just glad that the age of consent is sixteen in Minnesota.”
I was wearing my outfit from work and knew that I looked good and sexy.  It was obvious then that he intended to fuck me.  I tried to act naive and teased him a little by asking, “Why does it matter about that consent thing?  Do you have something more than just a boat ride in mind?”
He looked me up and down, and answered, “Just relax, sweetie, I think you’ll enjoy the party.”
It was a warm, sunny day, and there were already a dozen or so boats in the cove.  We anchored and tied up next to a boat owned by Jerry, an older friend and neighbor of his parents, who looked to be maybe forty years old.  Loud music was playing, and everyone was drinking on the boats.  There was a pontoon boat in the middle of everything where some college girls were drunk and already had their tops off.  It was fun watching them dance around, with their breasts swaying and bouncing, as Adam and I drank our beers.  He gave me another one as soon as I finished the first.
Jerry came over to talk with us for a little while, and he looked me over before saying, “You weren’t lying about this pretty, young thing, Adam.  Are you sure that she’s old enough to be out here with these raucous goings on?”
Adam seemed proud to have me with him and responded, “Yeah, no kidding, man.  I’ve been watching her and trying to get her attention for a couple of weeks now.  I’ve seen her hanging out with her boyfriend, but he left yesterday.  She tells me she’s legal, so no problem with that.”
Jerry went back to his boat about the time I was finishing my third beer, and I was feeling no pain.  That’s when Adam put his arm around me and said, “Come on, sweetie, let me show you how nice and comfortable this cabin is.”
As soon as we were down there, he backed me up to the edge of the bed, wrapped both arms around me, and began kissing me.  He was obviously more experienced than Austin, and I liked being in the arms of a more mature man.  We kissed passionately, with our tongues probing one another’s mouths, as he gripped my barely-covered ass cheeks with his hands and pulled me against him.
I felt his big cock lump pressing against my belly and knew that his cock was bigger than Austin’s.  He broke the kiss, still holding my ass, and asked, “This isn’t your first time is it, sweetie?  Hasn’t your boyfriend been sucking these nice tits and getting into your pants?”
He was very direct and assertive about what he wanted, and I wanted it too.  I did have feelings for Austin, but there was no commitment for either one of us not to date others, and I wanted to fuck Adam.  I was a little woozy from the beer and slurred my words as I answered, “This isn’t my first time, but it is my first time with someone older.  Let’s do this, Adam, I like the feeling of what’s pressed against my stomach.”
He lifted my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, as my big, firm tits jiggled in front of him.  Then, almost as an afterthought, he asked, “Do I need to wear protection?”
I learned from Austin’s comments when we fucked the first time, that men loved fucking women bareback, and shooting their cum into them.  And he reiterated that many times to me.  Because of that, I intuitively knew that men have strong, primal instincts to inseminate and impregnate women.  So, I played to Adam’s basest instincts, by giving him a hint that I wasn’t protected.  
I reached down and rubbed his cock lump, as I said, “I should be barely in my safe time, and I want to feel your bare cock and cum shooting into my pussy.”
He pushed down his bathing suit and sat me on the bed in front of him as he said, “Damn, Emma, you are one hot piece of ass.  Come on, sweetie, suck this and get me ready to fuck that sweet pussy of yours.”
Adam fondled my tits as I leaned in to suck his cock.  It is uncircumcised and was about half hard, and already almost seven inches long.  It is also very thick, much thicker than Austin’s, and precum was oozing from the big cock head.  I reached back and held onto his ass as I pulled his cock into my mouth.  I loved the meatiness, thickness and weight of his big cock, and the way it filled my mouth.
I sucked him for just a couple of minutes, until his cock reached its full eight inches, and then he pushed me back onto the bed.  He leaned down to suck my vulva for a few seconds, and then leaned down to suck my tits, as he pressed his big cock into me.  I loved the way he stretched my pussy, in a way Austin was unable to, and I was surprised when I felt that he had bottomed out in me.
He started fucking me hard and fast, and I learned his deepest motivation when he pulled off my tits for a moment and said, “Oh fuck, how I love fucking your tight, young, teen cunt.  You young ones always appreciate a man fucking you, after you’ve been with your boyfriends.  And oh shit, even better that you want to be fucked bareback.  Jerry’s going to love this.”
I didn’t know why he mentioned Jerry, but Adam soon buried his cock to the balls in me, and I felt it throbbing and filling my teen pussy with his cum.  He stayed in me for a few minutes, and then pulled out, saying, “Stay right where you are, sweetie, and keep those legs spread.”
Adam got on his cell phone, and I heard him say to someone, “Yeah, no shit, man, she’s ready and waiting for you.”
I heard someone climbing onto his boat, as he said, “Just relax, sweetie, my neighbor always like to clean up after me.  He started sucking my cock when I was in the eleventh grade and up here with my parents in the summers.  Now he’s a cuckold to his wife, and cleans her up after I fuck her, just like he cleans up the young sluts I fuck.  You’ll love this, and he’ll want to fuck you too.”
Adam lay down next to me, sucking my breasts, as Jerry moved in between my legs.  I was used to Austin eating his own cum out of me, but it was strange, and somehow very arousing, having another man eat Adam’s cum.  He pulled my legs over his shoulders and pulled me tightly against his face, and he ate me out much more aggressively than Austin ever had.  I loved getting that kind of attention from two grown men, and I was ready for more.  I had never heard the term ‘cuckold’ before, but I was starting to understand how erotic it was to watch one man being so submissive to another.
Jerry fucked me after sucking Adam’s cock, and his cock is about six inches long and as thick as Adam’s.  When he was finished, Adam fucked me again, and Jerry cleaned us up again.  We left the cove shortly after that and cruised around the lake talking.  I felt like such a slut, having just fucked two complete strangers, and Adam had more plans for me.
I sat in the captain’s chair next to him, completely naked, but with a towel nearby in case I needed to cover up.  Adam told me what a great time he had with me, and after handing me two fifty-dollar bills, he added, “You really seemed to enjoy the fucking you got today, and a pretty, sexy, young thing like you can get all of the cock she wants out on this lake.  This money is a token of our appreciation for what you did for Jerry and me, but you can make a lot more if you’re willing.  I’d be happy to take you out to those parties anytime you want, or you can hook up with others going out there.
As Adam talked more about me making money fucking the men on the lake, I couldn’t help thinking of my mother, who might have been fucking her boss to keep her job.  It was another example of how rich men could take advantage of those less fortunate to satisfy their sexual urges.  But from my perspective, I would also be using them to improve my financial situation.      
We cruised slowly, heading back to the resort and staying away from other boats.  I moved over and sat on his lap, as if he was teaching me to pilot the boat, and he had his hard cock buried in my teen pussy.  He shot his third load of the afternoon in me just a few minutes before reaching the resort, and I quickly wiped myself and got dressed.  The last thing he said to me as I got off the boat was, “Just remember, Emma, you’re hot and sexy, and you sure don’t need to give your nice tits and pussy away for free.”
I went home sexually satiated, at least for the day, thinking about how much I enjoyed being fucked by those older men and their bigger cocks.  Adam had opened a whole new realm of possibilities for me, and I intended to take advantage of it.
Some of the other men must have seen us go into Adam’s cabin that day, or maybe he and Jerry weren’t able to keep their mouths shuts about it.  In either case, the fueling business on our dock increased, and men, both young and old, were seriously flirting with me, and making comments like, “You’re a beautiful girl, Emma, and I’d show my appreciation if you’d come party with me and my friends.”
They were blatantly soliciting me, and I took them up on it.  I couldn’t always get away during the day for the parties in the cove, but some of the men would pick me up for short ‘cruises’ after work, with either one, two, or three men in their boats.  I didn’t know what to charge them at first, but soon came up with a plan, based on what some of them were willing to pay.  
Some of the men just wanted to play with and suck my tits, and I charged them fifty dollars for that.  It cost them seventy-five for a blowjob, or if they wanted to finger-fuck or suck my pussy.  I charged them one hundred dollars to fuck me and cum in my pussy.  For one hundred and fifty dollars, they could do everything.
All of them talked about how much they loved having sex with a sixteen-year-old girl, especially one with a body like mine.  Their biggest thrill was that I let them fuck me bareback and cum in my pussy.
I knew that I couldn’t keep my activities a secret from the resort owners forever, especially the way gossip spreads around a lake like that.  They were happy for the increased business and didn’t interfere, but they would sometimes caution me by saying things like, “My goodness, Emma, our fuel business has really increased with you out there, and we appreciate it.  You’re a beautiful girl and the men are attracted to you, but just be careful out there, sweetie.  You wouldn’t want to make a mistake that will affect the rest of your life.”
It was interesting that Austin’s grandparents, in their late sixties, were subtly cautioning me about not getting pregnant, but not telling me to stop fucking all those men.  The lure of the money was more important to them, than any concern that I was prostituting myself.  
The prime season for most of the seasonal property owners and vacationers was from late spring until early fall.  So, the resort’s business fell off quite a bit after September.  We did have a lot of fisherman staying in the cabins after that, but even they tapered off as we got into early November.  I started back to school in the fall, but I worked in the evenings as a waitress, and on the weekends.
  I could no longer wear my skimpy shorts, but they encouraged me to keep wearing those revealing, tight t-shirts.  My money for fucking and tips was a lot less then, but I still managed to fuck men in the cabins, and even in the parking lot.
I had made so much money fucking on the lake, that I had to open a bank account in town to hold my earnings, which were all tax free of course, and I didn’t tell my parents about it.  I did get propositioned by the fishermen in the restaurant, and I was able to keep fucking until the normal fishing season ended.  Most of them were older men, who really appreciated getting into my teen pussy.  
As winter set in, and I was facing the prospect of no more big cocks or income until spring, I came up with a great idea that also benefited my father.  I proposed to the owners that they should contract with my father to build them several ice fishing shacks, just as a test market to see if they could attract ice fisherman over the winter months.  And I convinced them that I could provide extra services by replenishing supplies in the shacks, and even bringing the men food from the restaurant after school and on weekends.
They agreed to try it, likely since they had such a profitable summer because of me.  It was a big success.  Their advertisements attracted more ice fisherman than anticipated, and before it was over, my father had constructed ten shacks for them.  The owners noticed how much time I was spending in some of the shacks with those older men and must have assumed I was sucking and fucking them.  
Although they never challenged me on it, they would sometimes tease me, saying things like, “Don’t freeze your tookus off out there, sweetie.”
The men using the ice shacks were older than the other fishermen, on average, and I was fucking some men who were old enough to be my grandfather.  Some of them took some extra sucking to get hard to fuck me, and they were very generous, paying more than I was asking, with tips on top of that.
It was bound to happen that my parents would pick up on the rumors about me.  My father was too embarrassed to talk with me about it, but one day in the early spring, I was home alone with Mom and she said nervously, “Listen, honey, I’ve been hearing a lot of rumors, and I’m worried about you.  I know that it’s normal for teenagers to experiment with sex, but, uh, uh, I think you’ve taken it to a whole new level. Is it true what I’m hearing, and if so, have you protected yourself?”
I didn’t see any point in lying to her, and I admitted everything; from the first time Austin and I fucked, to getting on the pill, and then fucking all those other men through the summer, fall, and winter.  I even told her that I loved fucking those men, and taking their cum, and the bigger their cocks, the better.  She was flabbergasted at my admission, and was starting to lecture me, when I challenged her.
She broke down crying when I told her that I suspected she was fucking the motel owner.  Then she said, while still sobbing, “I was afraid that you and Cole would hear our arguments, and I’m so sorry, honey.  I have been fucking my boss, a couple of his friends on the city council, and even some policemen, because I need that job to help support our family.  My boss fucks me for free, but those other men pay me to fuck them.  Please don’t be angry with me, honey.”
After thinking a few seconds, she continued, “And I wish that I could tell you I was being forced to do it.  Your father isn’t that well-hung, and I really enjoy fucking those men, who all have bigger cocks.”  
I then said, “Well then, don’t be angry with me either.  I’m just trying to make some money to get a better future for myself, and I’m also happy to help with the expenses around here.  I guess we’re a lot alike, and I have made a shit ton of money on that lake.  I don’t really care what others might think of me, because I’m making money the best way I know how.”
We never talked about it again, and I knew that my mother had told Dad everything.  He never said anything to me, but he was always nervous around me.  The other men probably teased him about having a whore for a daughter, but he somehow managed to keep his cool.
I had just turned seventeen when summer was upon us again, and my tits had grown to 32Ds.  Austin also returned from his first year in college to spend four weeks on the lake.  We weren’t going steady or anything, but I still felt a strong connection to him and was worried what he’d do when, not if, he found out about my promiscuity.  I was also worried that him being there might cause me to curtail some of my fucking with the other men.
The first night we had time alone in the boat shed, on his second day back, he was eating me out with more passion than the previous summer, both before and after we fucked.  I didn’t think he knew that I had fucked a fisherman a couple of hours earlier, in his rented cabin, and hadn’t had time to clean up that well.  Although I was feeling a little dirty and guilty about Austin eating me out in that condition, it still aroused me thinking that he was doing the same thing that Jerry had done after Adam fucked me, but didn’t know it, or so I thought.
I was very nervous when we cuddled afterwards, and I got the courage to tell him everything.  I started off saying, “Austin, I think you know that I have strong feelings for you, and even though we aren’t in a committed relationship, there’s still something I need to tell you.  After you left last summer, a lot of the men were hitting on me out on the dock, and I was missing the intimacy we shared.  So, I started going to some of those parties in the cove, and, uh, well, I really enjoyed them.  That was the beginning of when I, uh, uh….
Before I could finish, Austin interrupted me, and hugged me tighter, saying, “Let me take you off the hook.  My grandmother told me how much you’ve helped the resort, not only in the summer, but with the new ice fishing business over the winter.  She said that was their most profitable year ever.  And when she told me what she suspected you were doing to get all that business, I got very excited.”
I had no idea what he could be excited about, and was surprised when he continued, “I have strong feelings for you too, Emma, but I know we’ve both enjoyed our freedom.  I want to tell you about something that happened at school, so you’ll understand where I’m coming from, when I relate what Grandma told me.  My roommate, Dexter, and I party quite a bit at college, and are usually drinking a lot of beer.  Just listen before you say anything.”
“One night we were drinking heavily with girls in our room, and we both planned to fuck our dates, who we had fucked before.  You know how much I enjoy eating pussy, and I wanted to eat out Ashley before we fucked.  I was nervous about getting naked in front of everyone, though, because Dexter has a lot bigger cock than mine.  Unfortunately, I passed out before we got to the point of having sex.  Anyway, I woke up a little while later, still very groggy, and saw that Dexter and both girls were lying naked on the bed.”
“I moved over between Ashley’s wide-spread legs, which she wrapped around my back to hold me in place, as I began sucking her pussy.  I realized right away, from the aroma, taste, and juiciness of her pussy, that Dexter must have just fucked her.  Ashley held me in place with her legs, as everyone laughed at me for eating his cum.”
He paused for a second to kiss me and resumed, “I was repulsed and embarrassed at first, but then realized how much I enjoyed sucking his cum from her.  Then I was feeling a whole new set of emotions when Dexter teased me, saying ‘I hope you don’t mind, buddy, but Ashley watched me fucking Ruth, and decided that she wanted to see what it was like to be fucked by a big cock.’  It’s hard for me to explain, but hearing them all laughing at me, and Dexter ridiculing my dick, coupled with the fact that he had just fucked my date, was very arousing to me.”  
I had some idea of the emotions he was experiencing, after watching and feeling Jerry so aggressively sucking Adam’s cum from my pussy, and I hugged him to show my support, as he continued, “I hope you don’t think any less of me, Emma, but that was a moment of clarity for me.  I really enjoyed being sexually submissive by eating Dexter’s cum, after he thoroughly fucked my date.  That set the pattern for how our dates went from then on, and believe it or not, I began sucking and cleaning his cock after he fucked my dates, and I enjoy it.”
It was clear what his grandmother had told him, but I rubbed his hard dick and encouraged him by asking, “I’m almost afraid to ask, but what did your grandmother say?”
He smiled and kissed me again before responding, “When she told me that she was sure you were fucking dozens of college-aged and older men, that was like a dream come true for me.  You are so beautiful and have such a hot body, and the thought that you are fucking all those men, when you and I have such a strong emotional connection, makes me want you even more.  You won’t believe how excited I was when I ate you out a while ago and tasted someone else’s cum in your pussy.  I want to be a part of your life, now more than ever.”
I wanted to make sure that I heard him correctly, and asked, “Are you saying that you want me to keep fucking those other men, and you want to eat me out afterwards when the situations allow it?  You’d better be sure about this, Austin, because I plan on doing even more fucking this year.”
He held my hands and looked into my eyes pleadingly, as he answered, “Oh fuck yes, Emma, I want to be a part of everything you do.”
Our time together for the remaining three plus weeks of his vacation was a blur.  Austin would sometimes take care of our fuel customers, while I went on short cruises with other men, and he always took me to the boat shed afterwards to clean my pussy.  At other times, he would wait for me after work, when I was either on a cruise or with men in the cabins.  He was learning the business and trying to apply what he learned in college the past year, but we still had plenty of time for sucking and fucking.
The strange thing was that as he ate me out more and more, the less he was interested in fucking me.  I was willing to fuck him, even though it wasn’t as enjoyable as fucking men with bigger cocks, but he was more content to share my experiences by cleaning my pussy.  I sometimes asked the men I was going with if they would mind if Austin came along to watch, but most of them weren’t up for that.  Sometimes, though, they did agree.
One day when I had the afternoon off, I agreed to be picked up by three men, Gavin, Drew, and Jacob, who looked to be in their forties, to go party on the lake.  I had seen them many times before at the dock, usually with their wives, but they somehow got some ‘boy time’ that afternoon.  They were already drunk when they picked me up and agreed to let Austin come along.  
The owner of the boat, Gavin, has a nice, thirty-foot, inboard power boat with a small cuddy cabin in the bow.  We were just moving away from the dock when he pulled Austin over and said, “Listen, sport; we agreed to let you come along as a favor to Emma, but you’d better decide right now whether you’re going to behave.  We all know what’s going to happen out there with your pretty slut of a girlfriend.  If you try to interfere out on the lake, you’ll find your sorry ass swimming back to the dock.  Are we clear?”
I was amused at how docile Austin was when he responded, “Yes, sir, crystal clear.  I can hardly wait to see Emma with you men.”
Gavin stayed away from the party cove, and instead cruised out to anchor in the center of the lake, where there wasn’t much boat traffic.  He pulled me over next to him as he piloted the boat, and he wasted no time in pulling my t-shirt up and off.  The other men gathered around to watch, as they pushed down my tight shorts.  The men groaned and made appreciative comments as my 32Ds swayed and jiggled, before Gavin started sucking them.
The other two men were rubbing my ass and fingering my pussy.  Drew then got down on his knees behind me and started pressing his face between my legs to suck my pussy from behind.  That’s when Jacob said, “Whoa, Drew!  I know that’s a pretty, furry, teen cunt, but this little whore has been fucked by dozens of men on the lake.  If she had as many cocks sticking out of her as have been in her, she’d look like a fucking porcupine.  Are you sure you want to put that thing in your mouth?”
Austin was watching everything, and started rubbing his crotch, as Drew started sucking my pussy anyway, just about the time that Gavin stopped the boat, and Jacob threw out the anchor.
The boat has a big engine cover in the middle of the open area, and it is covered in white, lushly-cushioned marine fabric, just like the long bench seat in the stern.  The men shifted positions, and after laying down a big towel, Drew pushed me onto my back on the engine cover, as he pushed down and kicked off his bathing suit.  He lifted my legs up until my feet were resting on his shoulders, and he unceremoniously shoved what looked like a thick, uncircumcised, seven-inch cock into my waiting, wet pussy.
I liked the way they were taking what they wanted, and the rest of the men took off their bathing suits.  Gavin moved behind and over me, and shoved his thick, circumcised, eight-inch cock into my mouth, as Jacob began sucking my tits from the side.  It was exciting being used that way, by all the men at once, right out in the open and warm sun, instead of going into the cramped cabin.
Austin had also taken off his bathing suit, and was jacking his dick, as Drew ejaculated into my pussy at about the same time as Gavin filled my mouth with his cum.  Drew pulled out of me, and Jacob was getting another towel to wipe my pussy before he fucked me.  Gavin pulled his cock out of my mouth just in time for me to say, “Wait, Jacob, I think Austin might want to take care of that, and he’ll clean Drew up too.”
The look of lust on Austin’s face was priceless as he moved in for a close look at Drew’s cum oozing out of my just-fucked pussy.  I lifted my legs over his shoulders and pulled his face into my slimy slit.  The other men laughed and cheered as they heard and watched Austin slurping Drew’s juices from my slutty cunt.
He had been cleaning my pussy for almost five minutes, when Jacob got impatient and pulled Austin out of the way, to shove his eight-inch cock into my waiting pussy.  The Austin moved over to clean Drew’s cock, and it was so erotic watching him sucking another man.
The sex went on for three hours out there on the boat, with the men fucking me on the engine cover and the bench seat, and sometimes missionary, but other time doggy style.  Each of the men ejaculated three times, and I took three loads in my mouth, with the rest in my pussy for Austin to eat.  
They also wanted to have their cocks and balls sucked while they were relaxing between ejaculations, and Austin and I both took care of those men.  It was amazing spending the afternoon with the men nude, and seeing their cocks and balls displayed for our pleasure. It was fun taking them on, sometimes three at a time, and getting my mouth and pussy filled with their nice cocks.  They appreciated the service too, and I was paid a total of seven hundred and fifty dollars for that afternoon.
Those men obviously shared their story with others, because there were several other groups of men who offered to have Austin come along on our fuck fests on the lake, or even in empty cabins.  The men liked fucking me in front of my boyfriend, then having him involved cleaning me and sucking their cocks too.
The next couple of years were very busy for me on the lake, both work wise and sexually.  The last two years Austin was in college, he started spending eight weeks instead of four at the resort in the summers.  In addition to being very active with me and the men, he was also spending a lot more time with his grandparents, learning every aspect of the business, and offering helpful advice that he learned in school.
There were some other things that happened that you might find interesting.  I had just graduated from high school at the beginning of my third year working at the resort.  By then, I was well known as the resort whore in our small community, and I started attracting attention from others.  I was helping my parents financially at that point and had also saved up enough money to purchase a dependable used car for myself.  
I was on the way home one evening, before Austin had gotten to the resort that third year, when I became intimate with local law enforcement.  He pulled me over in a wooded area, not too far from my home, even though I knew that I hadn’t been speeding.  Being a small town, I had seen Blake, the forty-something officer, around town on many occasions, and even talked with him and his wife a few times at community events.
He walked up to my window and said, “Hi, Emma, I think it’s time we got better acquainted, now that you’re out of high school.  You’ve made quite a reputation for yourself around here, and I think you’re even a bigger whore than your mother.  I, and two of the other officers would be willing to overlook your lucrative little business on the lake, so long as you take care of our needs.  We’ve been fucking your mother for years now, and you’re hotter than she is.”
Rather than being scared or reluctant, it was exciting to me being propositioned and pressured that way by a cop, and I was always game for more cocks and cum.  So, I tried to be cute and funny as I answered, “Well, Blake, that sounds reasonable to me.  What kinds of needs do you have?”
He smiled and started unzipping his pants as he said, “I was hoping you’d be cooperative.  I don’t have much time right now, so let me see those big tits, while you give me a nice, wet blowjob.  Then you can meet Owen and me tonight after our shifts, and we can get our big cocks into that sweet, teen cunt of yours.”
I pulled my t-shirt up over my tits, and Blake is tall enough that when I opened the door and he stepped closer, his bulging cock was right at my mouth level.  His cock is thick, uncircumcised, and one of the biggest I had sucked or fucked, at almost nine inches long.  He fondled my tits as I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, and it was arousing for me sucking a man in uniform that way.
After a few minutes, he was holding my head as he began thrusting forcefully into my mouth, as I reached around and held him tightly by the ass with both hands.  That’s when his big cock began throbbing, flexing and pulsing, as he filled my mouth with a huge load of cum.  I swallowed and kept sucking him as his cock softened, making sure to get every oozing drop of his tasty semen.
He finally pulled away and stuffed his cock back in his pants as he said, “Damn, baby, you’re even better at sucking cock than your mother, and you seem to enjoy it more too.  You meet Owen and me out by the old mill pond at 10:00 pm tonight, and any other time we want it for free, and we’ll protect your little fuck business.  Hell, sweetie, it might even be fun for us to fuck you and your mother together, if you can get her to come with you.”
When I got home a few minutes later, Mom was there but Dad was out for the evening drinking with some of his buddies.  I told Mom what happened with Blake, and that he expected me to fuck him and his friends for free, to protect my lake activities.  I also let her know what I was going to do later with him and Owen, as well as what he said about including her.
Mom smiled and said, “Blake and Owen are two of the best-hung men that I’ve been with.  You may have to fuck them for free, but they’ll damn sure pay to get into my pussy.  So, hell yeah, sweetie, I’ll go with you to enjoy their big cocks and make some extra money.”
We met with the officers out at the mill pond, and it was an unbelievable experience watching Mom getting naked and being fucked, just as she was watching me.  The men took turns, and both fucked Mom and me, and we sucked their cocks to get them hard to fuck us.  Mom was really in good shape for her age, and I hoped that I look as good as I aged.
The men thought that it was a big turn-on to be fucking a mother and her daughter together, and we met with them many times after that.  Mom also introduced me to her boss and several of his friends, and we met with them at the motel, where I was paid for my services.
I had just turned twenty years old and was working at the resort when Austin returned to the lake after graduating from college.  I soon learned that he wasn’t just coming for the summer either.  His grandparents were retiring and moving to Florida, and Austin had entered into a contract with them to take over the resort.  
His parents had no interest in moving up to the lake, so Austin was given the resort.  There was a stipulation that he would make sustaining monthly payments to his grandparents, until their deaths, at which time ownership would revert to him.
I had been making such good money at the resort and by fucking others in town, so I hadn’t seen the necessity of moving away to go to college.  And after Austin told me about the contract to take over the resort, I wasn’t surprised when he asked me to marry him.  We got married and moved into the cottage that his grandparents had lived in at the resort and began our lives together.
Austin wanted me to continue fucking the resort customers and others in town, while allowing him to join me when possible.  He still loved the idea and reality of me fucking other men, and him cleaning me and the men afterwards.  I sometimes used our cottage to fuck regular customers, but I still enjoyed my naughty trysts on the lake and in Mom’s motel.
We were very successful managing the resort together, and with the extra income I earned from prostituting myself, we were easily able to provide his grandparents with a good retirement income.  We were also making good money for ourselves, and during the first winter after I turned twenty-two years old, we decided to start a family.  
There were fewer sex customers in the winter anyway, and after I went off my birth control pills, Austin was the only man I let cum in my pussy, until he impregnated me.  My customers were still happy, and I satisfied them by letting them suck my tits and pussy, and I sucked them off.
As my pregnant belly began to show in the early summer, we hired a local high school girl to help us on the dock and in the restaurant.  She reminded me a lot of myself, and she was soon attracting customers that way I had done.  Many of the men were also especially attracted to me as my belly got larger.  They just loved fucking a pregnant woman, although I had to be careful not to let some of the men with bigger cocks harm me or the baby.
Our baby daughter was born in the fall of that year, and I learned that my lactating tits were a big attraction for many of the men.  They grew to 34Es when my milk came in, and the men loved suckling me, as they pounded my pussy.  A lot of the older men in the ice fishing shacks enjoyed my milk-filled breasts that year.
In fact, it was one of the ice fisherman that educated me on the value of my lactating breasts.  It was winter by then, and I had been nursing our baby for almost three months already.  I was with one of the fisherman, Daniel, in his shack, and he remembered from the previous season, when I would only suck his cock since Austin was trying to impregnate me, that I was trying to get pregnant.  
Daniel asked me about my baby, and how I was doing, before asking, “You wouldn’t happen to be breast feeding your baby, would you sweetie?  If so, then old Dan and probably most other men on the lake would love to have a taste of your milk.  Your breasts look even bigger than last year, so I sure hope so.”
That was the first time I had ever heard of men being interested in suckling lactating women, and I was surprised how eager he was to lay across my lap and drink my sweet breast milk.  Daniel sucked both of my breasts for about ten minutes each, and that’s when I learned that it was a big turn-on for me too.  My pussy was tingling and ready to be fucked as he sucked hard and swallowed what must have been at least two cups of my milk.  
I then made it a point to tell all the men about my milk-filled tits, and most of the men were willing to pay to suckle me.  That became a big attraction for the men who wanted to also fuck me.  I was able to maintain my lactation right through my pregnancy with our son a year later, and for years after both of our children were weaned.
Austin and I are in our thirties now, and still enjoying our robust cuckold lifestyle on the lake.  We have to be a lot more careful now with our sexual activities, with children around, but we still have plenty of opportunities for men to use me for their pleasure.  We’re also able to find beautiful, well-built high school girls of legal age to help at the resort.  I am one of the lucky locals who was able to grow up at the lake and find a good future here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.