Wednesday 19 February 2020

My Second Wife's Secret Furry Fandom Life

My second wife is secretive about her furry fandom fetish, and I finally see her in action.



After being born and raised in Glen Ellyn, a western suburb of Chicago, I got a relatively high-paying job right out of college, as a trader at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). My father has contacts there, and I was also in the top of my class, earning a Bachelor of Finance degree from the prestigious Northwestern University.
My name is Paul, and although I dated a few women during my first three years at the CME, my focus was on learning the business and studying for the broker’s exams. I lived in the city, and I hung out at a couple of the local bars with some of the other young traders when I wasn’t studying. That’s where I met, Kate, the woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.



First Wife Kate
Kate is a vivacious, outgoing, and even rascally woman, who was my age at twenty-five years old when we met. She looks and acts amazingly like the actress, Isla Fisher, portrayed her character, Gloria, in the movie, ‘Wedding Crashers’. She’s short, at five-feet-and-three-inches tall, weighs about one-hundred-and-twenty-five pounds, and has red hair. Her light brown eyes complement her hair, and her 34C breasts are the size of grapefruits.
She was flirty with all my friends, but I was somehow the one she was most attracted to. We got married six months after I got my broker’s license, and then moved to a bigger apartment, near where I lived previously. We decided to live in the city for a couple of years, before starting a family. That decision to wait for kids turned out to be a good one.
We had a great sex life, and I had never known a woman as horny as she is. We fucked almost every day, and although I wasn’t previously into oral sex that much, she insisted that I eat her out, both before and after we fucked. I acquired a taste for her sweet pussy and my own cum. I loved pressing my face between her legs and sucking her wet, just-fucked pussy, and she liked sitting on my face too.
Everything was going well in our marriage, and we still socialized with my trader friends. Sometimes they’d bring girlfriends to the bars and our parties, but many times it was just Kate, me, and the guys. Since I was used to her being flirty with the guys from the first time we met, I didn’t pay enough attention to some of those cozier moments when she was dancing with and talking in whispers with the guys.
We had been married for only six months when I first noticed something different in my sexual relationship with Kate. It started on a few nights when I had to work late, and at other times when I’d be away from the apartment on weekends. I was eating her out one night when I came home late from work, and for the fourth time in the past two weeks, noticed a familiar smell and taste, in addition to her pussy being juicer than normal. I had eaten enough of my own cum to know that Kate had to have been recently fucked, and not too long prior to me coming home.
I could only guess that one or more of my friends, probably Kevin and Jerry, were fucking her, which was baffling, since I’m well-hung, with a thick, uncircumcised, eight-inch cock. I probably shouldn’t have been surprised, though, knowing how hot and sociable Kate is and how much my friends are attracted to her.
I was really hurt and upset but didn’t want to accuse her until I had some evidence. After we finished having sex, I told her that I had scheduled a few client retention meetings after trading the next day, some in the suburbs, and that I wouldn’t be home until at least 10:00 pm.
It was 7:00 pm the next evening when I snuck into our apartment and heard moaning and laughing coming from our bedroom. I peeked into the room from the dark hallway, and saw Kate laying naked on the bed, with Kevin naked between her legs fucking her and leaning down sucking her breasts, as Jerry was kneeling by her head as she sucked his cock.
To my surprise, both of my friends have longer and thicker cocks than mine, and huge, low-hanging balls. Kate was moaning and writhing as she was being fucked on both ends. My first instinct was to go in, break it up, and try to kick their assess. But then I realized that my cock was getting hard, and I found it strangely arousing watching her being fucked. That didn’t make it right or forgivable in my eyes, but I couldn’t help being turned on by the sight, sound, and smells of their raw lust.
I continued watching until both guys began moaning and ejaculating into my wife’s mouth and pussy and saw I Kevin’s balls pulling up and his perineum throbbing as he filled my wife’s adulterous womb with his semen and sperm, at the same time she was struggling to swallow Jerry’s load and gagging on it.
My plan was to confront them, but I decided to keep watching. The guys laid on either side of Kate, sometimes fondling and sucking her breasts, as Kate said, “That was absolutely fucktastic, and after you boys rest up for a few minutes, I want round two, except with Jerry’s nice cock in my pussy next time.”
Kevin spoke next, saying, “Yeah, no shit, Kate, that was great for us too. I do feel a little bad about fucking you behind Paul’s back, but if he’s not aware enough to protect his wife, then fuck him too. He has no idea that you’ve been fucking us and our other friends since before he met you.”
She laughed and replied, “I feel a little bad too, but I really love all of your big cocks. Paul is decently enough hung, but I need these super-sized fucks even more. I’ve trained him to eat me out all the time, and it’s funny when he eats me out after you guys have fucked me. Maybe that makes me sick, but I love having him between my legs, slurping up your cum. I don’t know why he hasn’t caught on yet, since he eats his own cum out of me almost every day.”
Then Jerry chimed in, saying, “I love it that he’s eating our cock cream and doesn’t even know it. But what if he catches on? What the fuck will you and we do then?”
Kate answered, “Whew, that will be rough, but I don’t think he’d ever leave me. I’ve got him pretty-well pussy-whipped, and after a few emotional moments, I’ll make him understand that I intend to keep fucking all you guys. But I don’t see any reason to rub it in his face.”
Kevin had a pensive look on his face as he said, “Whoa, Kate, I’m not so sure about that. He could divorce you and sue us for interfering in your marriage.”
She laughed, “Paul’s making good money now, and I don’t think he’d want to risk having me get half of it in a divorce settlement. Even if he figures it out, he wouldn’t have any evidence, and I sure as fuck won’t admit to it.”
Her last inflammatory comment, disrespect, and cavalier attitude was all I needed to piss me off and help me decide to divorce her slutty ass. I stayed in the hall and recorded them on my cell phone, as they sucked and fucked for the next hour, even catching continuing incriminating conversations about how she intended to win in any potential court case.
It was 9:30 pm when the guys started getting dressed to leave, and I snuck out of the apartment, returning at around 10:15 pm. The funny thing was, as certain as I was about divorcing her, I wanted to eat her out one last time before confronting her. I had been eating my friends’ cum anyway, and I was so turned on watching them that I wanted to enjoy her pussy again.
I entered the apartment and called out, “Hey, honey, I’m home, and I’m sure hungry for some of your juicy pussy.”
Kate answered, “Back here, honey. I’m waiting for you in bed.”
I don’t know how she could possibly think I wouldn’t find out about her adultery, since the room reeked of the aroma of pussy and cum. She didn’t even bother to change the sheets, and there were several wet puddles of cum and her juices. She spread her legs and I dove between them, sucking and slurping on her adulterous, hairy cunt. I ate her out for about ten minutes, and then moved up to fuck her.
As I pushed my cock into her pussy, I said, “Damn, baby, you’re wet for me tonight. You must have really missed me.”
She made a possible, but lame excuse, saying, “I’m probably close to ovulation, and my pussy is always juicier then. You seemed really hungry for it tonight too.”
It didn’t take me long to cum, and after I cleaned my load out of her, I moved up to snuggle with her. That’s when I decided to challenge her on her infidelity, but at the same time give her a chance to come clean. Her honesty would have gone a long way to convince me to forgive her, and maybe save our marriage.
I said, “I’ve eaten a lot of my own cum from your pussy, and you tasted a lot like that tonight. You haven’t been fucking any of my friends, have you?”
She acted hurt and asked, “How could you say such a thing about me? I mean, I like your friends and all, but you’re the only one for me.”
Kate had rolled the other way when I took my phone off the nightstand and started playing the video that I had previously recorded. She heard herself and the guys talking, laughing, and fucking, she and rolled over towards me.
She said, “Holy fucking shit, Paul! Where, what, uh, oh fuck, where’d you get that?”
I held the phone where she could see the video, and replied, “Yeah, holy fucking shit is right, you fucking slut! I really thought we had something special, and then I found out that you’re fucking my friends. I’ll go out and sleep on the couch tonight, and you can lay here in all these fucking pecker puddles. In the morning, you can pack your shit and get the fuck out of my life, because I’m divorcing your cheating ass.”
She started to protest, and I said, “And don’t even think about contesting it or looking for alimony. With this video, you won’t have a chance.”
That was the end of my marriage to Kate, and I decided that I needed a break from my so-called friends and the hedonistic atmosphere in the city. Also, my parents were worried about my well-being, and they encouraged me to move back to Glen Ellyn to reestablish my footing. The Chicago area has excellent train service, so I moved into an apartment within walking distance of the train station.
Second Wife and Furry Addict Sara
At that time, I was twenty-six years old, and my parents encouraged me to resume going with them to the church I grew up in. I wasn’t trying to date any women, but I met a few lovely ladies in the young single adults Sunday school class at the church. One of the ladies, Sarah, stood out from the rest, not just because of her beauty and great body, but also because she seemed to be so demure, humble, reserved, and maybe even a little awkward, which was a welcome contrast to Kate’s boisterous approach to life.
I got to know Sarah at church-related activities over a period of several months and was becoming very attracted to her. She’s one year younger than me, stands five feet and three inches tall, weighs about one hundred and thirty pounds, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She looks a lot like the singer/actress, Jessica Simpson, especially with her nice ass and from what I could tell, big, melon-sized breasts.
It seemed unusual that a beautiful woman like her would be single, and I finally got the nerve to ask her about her past. She told me, “I was married for two years, but we got divorced because my husband was unsupportive of my leisure pursuits. It was fine for him to play golf every weekend and play poker with his friends several nights a month, but he thought my interests were silly. It irritated him when I wanted to spend time with my friends, and his lack of respect for me was evident in many areas of our lives. I’m just thankful that we didn’t have any kids.”
She paused for a moment, and then laughed before saying, “In his defense, though, there are probably a lot of people who think my interests are silly.”
I was curious then, and asked, “Oh come on, Sarah, what could you possibly be doing that’s so silly?”
She smiled and answered, “Well, here goes, and remember you asked for it. My friends and I are what we call furries, being part of the furry fandom subculture, where we dress up in fursuits, pretending to be various kinds of animals. It’s hard for me to explain why I enjoy it so much, but maybe it’s because it’s sometimes refreshing to escape to a different, perceived reality, at least for a little while.”
I had heard of furries before but didn’t know much about them. So, I was trying to be supportive and curious when I said, “Yeah, I’ve heard a little about that. What type of animal do you portray?”
She seemed to like that I was interested enough to ask, and answered, “I have several different fursuits, but my favorite is a fox. My vixen costume is really pretty, and I think it captures my hidden personality.”
I was even more attracted to her when I saw how excited she got talking about her fursuit. It was interesting seeing her personality transform so quickly, and I wanted to learn more. But didn’t want to ask her more about being a furry until I had a chance to do a little research. wanted her to see that I had enough interest in her to at least learn about it, whether I had any desire to be a furry myself.
There are numerous websites concerning the furry fandom topic, and I learned that it’s basically about anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Adherents usually meet privately in smaller groups, developing tight-knit friendships, and other times they meet in groups at furry conventions, called alternately, furry con or fur con.
They can meet with no makeup or costumes at all, but the most fervent furries buy or make elaborate fursuits, depicting the creatures they most fully identify with. One article describes a furry con as a cross between a family reunion, professional conference, rave, unruly mob, and a pride parade, since there are a disproportionately large number of LGBTQ members. To a large extent, it’s a community that exists online, so they really pack a lot of real-life socializing, activities, and fun into the few opportune days of the conventions, including a lot of drinking.
The fursuit types vary as widely as the peoples’ imaginations, but many of the most popular are for creatures in the canine family, including wolves, huskies, domestic dogs; foxes, rabbits, and squirrels; all types of other small mammals; horses, donkeys, bulls; gorillas, dolphins, and anything else that someone might think is edgy or kinky. Some of the fursuits are a blending of creatures, mostly resembling canines or teddy bears.
Furries believe there is a bias against them and are often hesitant to talk about furry fandom outside their group. Part of that stems from just the general perception of weirdness at dressing up and acting out like animals that way, but also because some outsiders believe that the furry phenomenon is just an excuse for meeting to have unbridled sex. There were descriptions of strategically placed openings in some fursuits, which would certainly add to the perception of there being sexual activity.
There are other articles discussing how the furries take on an idealized self or fursona when they meet with other furries. For example, a person is not just pretending to be a wolf or fox; they’re pretending to be their type of animal who’s more confident, outgoing, and fun to be around than they are in real life. They also try to pick an animal that they feel matches them, or at least the person they want to be when they come out of their shells.
One article summed up the psychological aspects of wearing fursuits by saying that even if someone is very shy in real life, it’s hard to be embarrassed when no one can see your face. When you’re just normal, you’re kind of exposed and people can judge how you look and act. But when you put on a costume, you can embody a character and be cute, popular, and adorable in ways not as easy in normal life.
With my new-found knowledge about furries, I thought I was in a better position to talk with Sarah and show interest in her pursuits. And although I was genuinely interested in her, I must admit that the idea of being a furry myself was not appealing.
I finally got the nerve to ask Sarah out, and I enjoyed her more-conservative demeanor, even though that meant that it took me four dates to get into her pants. t was worth the wait, though, and her thick-lipped, hairy pussy, nice ass, and huge 34DD breasts are even better than I fantasized about. The strange thing is that she had a strong desire to suck my cock and swallow my cum, but at the same time, no one had ever gone down on her. It took a little convincing, and then I had her loving to be eaten out, just as Kate was, both before and after she’s been fucked.
We were dating steadily, and Sarah always invited me to go with her to the twice-monthly furry parties with her closest friends, and some larger, quarterly parties with other furries in the western suburbs. I was supportive of her going, but I just didn’t have enough interest to go with her. In my mind, it was one thing to have my girlfriend dressing up like a very cute vixen, but I couldn’t see myself dressing up like a furry creature or being associated with that kind of weirdness.
Several months later, as we were getting more serious and contemplating marriage, Sarah made it clear that if I was going to be in her life on a more permanent basis, then I would have to accept her furry relationships with the three couples and two other men that she parties with. She didn’t want a repeat of the problems with her first husband. 
I met her furry friends one evening, when I was leaving her apartment just as they were arriving for a party. They seemed nice enough, and wanted her in my life enough that I was willing to accept what seemed to be her harmless, silly indulgence. The ladies are all pretty, with fantastic bodies as far as could tell, and the men are decent looking. They all seemed a little nerdy to me, though, but that made sense with them being furries, and probably shy and awkward in their normal lives. 
Her closest friends are Judy and Chad, a couple in their late-thirties; but she is also close with Linda and Kent, a couple in their mid-forties; and Brenda and Will, a couple in their late forties. The two single men, Jacob and Bruce, seemed okay, but I didn’t know what their stories are.
Sarah and I were engaged a year after we met, and she accepted my proposal with thanks that I had been so tolerant of her furry activities. I didn’t fully understand the reasons for the depth of her lure to the subculture, but she’s such a sweet lady, and I respected her conviction about not sacrificing her association with the furry group for me. I’ve always liked being associated with people who are true to themselves.
We were married six months later and decided to start a family right away. Sarah was almost twenty-seven, and we wanted to enjoy our child while we were still young. She got pregnant in only two months and continued going to the furry parties right up until the baby was born. She looked so cute in her tight-fitting vixen fursuit as her big boobs got even bigger and her belly started pushing out.
After the wedding, we purchased a home in Glen Ellyn, and I really enjoyed being with her full time, instead of just dating and spending smaller amounts of time together. Of course, she was still going to her furry parties, and I got to know her routine of always showering and then washing her fursuit, immediately after each party. She was always telling me how hot and sweaty it can get in those costumes, and I understood why she wants to get cleaned up.
Sarah always seems to be horny after her furry parties, and I enjoy eating her out and fucking her after she gets home. Despite how sweaty she may have been in the costume, she’s nice and fresh after her shower. But as her belly got bigger and bigger from the pregnancy, I started noticing subtle changes in the thickness, taste, and aroma of her pussy juices.
After my experience with Kate and knowing the taste of my own and my friends’ cum, I was starting to suspect that Sarah might be having sex at those furry parties. Maybe it was because she couldn’t clean her crotch as well with her increasingly-large belly in the way, or it could have been that she was becoming less careful in her cleaning routine; but I was sure that I was tasting and smelling a hint of semen. I at least had to give her credit for trying to clean up for me.
I decided not to confront Sarah, since I didn’t taste and smell the semen every time, and there was a chance that I was wrong. It would be more complicated leaving her anyway, since she was carrying my baby. It was also a different situation than I had with Kate, since Sarah is so sweet and committed to me when we’re together, while Kate was so cavalier.
It was disturbing, though, knowing that at least one of the women in my life, and maybe two, that I had serious relationships with would think that it was okay to cheat on me. I didn’t like taking the role of a chump, but I didn’t say anything, partially since I didn’t have any actual proof of Sarah’s infidelity, and I didn’t want to spoil our otherwise perfect relationship with our beautiful daughter having just been born.
Sarah stopped going to the parties for three months after the baby was born, to give us a chance to settle into the routine of being new parents. She was also breastfeeding the baby, and her already huge boobs had grown to 34Fs. I love suckling her breasts and drinking her sweet milk, and it always results in us having lustful sex. 
When she resumed going to the furry parties, she always expressed and stored breast milk for me to feed the baby while she was out. And after her hiatus following the birth of the baby, I started again sensing the subtle taste and aroma of semen in her pussy after she got home from the parties.
I had to wonder what would’ve happened if I had started going to the parties with Sarah when she first invited me? Could the rumors about the furry parties being an excuse for orgies be true? Would I have been slowly introduced into the culture and begun willingly sharing my wife with others? I mean, since she was going to the parties with three married couples and two other men, and if they are all having sex together, then those three husbands must be sharing their wives too.

Finding the Truth at the Midwest FurFest
It was important to me to learn the truth, and I saw an opportunity coming up that would allow me to find out. The Midwest FurFest is the largest furry convention in the world, and it’s held at the convention center in Rosemont, near O’Hare Airport, which is between Glen Ellyn and Chicago. Sarah had been talking for weeks about her group attending the four-day fur con, and they planned to spend two of the three nights in a hotel right next to the venue. I purposely didn’t question her regarding the sleeping arrangements.
Sarah pumped and stored breast milk, freezing some and refrigerating the rest, for a week leading up to the convention. Her mother agreed to watch the baby, since I couldn’t commit to being with the baby full time, because of my job. Her mother loves watching the baby anyway, and that would give me a chance to spy on Sarah at the event.
I rented a gorilla costume, which like the other fursuits gives total anonymity with a full head mask. My costume wasn’t as customized and functional as the ones made or purchased at great cost by the others, but it seemed passable to wear at the event. I didn’t bother going to the event on Thursday, since Sarah would be home that night, and I instead focused my attention on Friday and Saturday nights, when she would be staying over at the hotel.
It was a nerve-wracking day at work on Friday, anticipating what I would see at the fur con, and I changed into my costume in the parking garage at the convention center, before going inside. With so many costumed people there, it took me a while to find Sarah’s group, but I finally spotted her cute fursuit, and recognized the others from seeing them at our home.
One of the other wives was dressed as a rabbit, and the other two were a panda bear and a squirrel. The men were dressed as a wolf, husky, horse, bull, and dolphin. I watched the group closely from a stool at one of the bars, as they were drinking heavily, sometimes dancing, and other times sitting at a table near the bar. They weren’t doing anything shocking, and after a couple of hours, one of the men walked over and sat next to me at the bar.
He was wearing the wolf costume that I recognized as belonging to Chad, the husband of Judy, Sarah’s best friend in the group. He ordered another round of drinks for his party, and then looked at me, saying, “Hi, friend, my name’s Chad. You’ve sure been paying a lot of attention to our little vixen tonight, and it doesn’t look like you’re here with anyone. What’s your interest in her, other than her obviously great body and cute fursuit? And what should I call you?”
That was my chance to learn more, and I thought I’d have a little fun with my name, as well as disguising my voice with a Southern accent, saying, “Sorry, Chad, but I’ve just been trying to figure out the dynamics of your group. You can call me Magilla," a reference to the Magilla Gorilla cartoon show from the 1960s. "It looks like you have three couples, two men who keep pretty much to themselves, and then the vixen who seems to be by herself. What’s her story?”
It was a little intimidating talking to someone dressed as a wolf, about my wife, when I couldn’t even see his face, and I didn’t know how he would respond. I was relieved when he replied, “She’s kind of a strange case. Her first husband divorced her because he found out we were doing much more than just drinking and laughing it up at our parties. Now she’s remarried and has started a family with another man, who has no clue about what we do. He naively supports her furry interests and has no idea that she’s a horny little minx when in her costume.”
I interrupted and asked, “How could her husband possibly not know, if, as you implied, you guys are having sex and she’s the most active in the group?”
He answered, “You’ve got me, pal. Hell, she fucks more like a rabbit than a fox, and it’s all we can do to keep her satisfied. That beautiful, shy lady puts on her fursuit, and goes into heat. It gets tiring sometimes, since us guys need to take care of our own and one another’s wives as well.” 
I replied, “Wow, that doesn’t seem like you’d mind that. But what about the other two men?” 
Chad laughed and said, “There’s a bit of a story about them. Their wives used to belong to our little group, and then grew tired of it. The men still come, and they help us out with our wives and the vixen some of the time, but they also swing both ways, and have developed a mutual taste for man meat. So, some nights we need a little help with the vixen.” 
I was lost in thought, trying to absorb what he was saying about my wife, and I finally heard him asking, “What do you say, friend, would you like to join us tonight. We’ve gotten a suite next door at the Crowne Plaza. It’s sometimes hard to plan how the night will unfold, but you can help us with our wives while we take care of the vixen, and then you’ll get a real treat with her. She’s breastfeeding her baby, and her huge, milk-filled boobs and milk are tasty.” 
The evening was evolving better than I could’ve hoped, and I asked, “Are you serious? Do you mean that I can come with your group, not knowing any of you, and fuck your wives and that vixen lady?”
He laughed and said, “Hell yeah, the more cocks the better for our ladies, and we’ve had strangers involved many times. We go to some regional parties too, and the ladies love being fucked by a variety of big cocks, especially our little vixen.” 
I followed them to the suite at the Crowne Plaza and was surprised how quickly the furries assumed their respective roles. It was obvious that they had interacted that way together many times in the past, and everyone knew what to do. They were all unbuttoning and unzipping various parts of their fursuits, mostly in the genital areas and breast areas for the women, and I was proud of the way Sarah looked with her large-honey-dew-sized breasts displayed for all to see. The other women have big breasts too, but not as big as Sarah’s lactating hooters.
Then the men started stroking their cocks to get then hard, so they could put on what looked like cock sleeves that are in the shape of the cocks of the animals matching their costumes. They looked realistic to me, and although the wolf and husky sleeves appeared to be exact representations of canine cocks, the horse, bull, and dolphin sleeves were somewhat downsized so the women would be able to take them in their pussies. 
It didn’t seem to bother them at all that I, a stranger to them, was in the room watching, and I was interested in the way the men attached the cock sleeves. The base of the sleeves have rubber rings that can be stretched over and around their balls to hold the sleeves in place, and I focused first on Chad and his wolf sleeve. 
I thought I was well-hung with a thick, uncircumcised, eight-inch cock, but Chad’s uncut meat looked to be at least nine inches long, and it fit nicely in the ten-inch wolf cock sleeve, which looked realistic and about the size of a wolf’s cock, with the red, vein-covered shaft and flat, chisel-shaped tip. His balls are also huge and low-hanging, and he had to struggle to get the rubber ring around his balls. 
Even before focusing on the other men’s cocks, I suspected that Chad was probably Sarah’s favorite, because of the size of his cock, and because she seemed to be best friends with Chad and his wife, Judy, who was wearing a rabbit costume, and her breasts are almost as big as Sarah’s.
The husky cock sleeve that Kent was wearing was slightly smaller than the wolf’s sleeve, but still an impressive hunk of simulated dog cock that was very similar to Chad’s. His wife, Linda also looked sexy in her panda bear fursuit, with a nice pair of firm D-cup tits hanging out.
The third couple were Will, dressed as a horse, and Brenda, dressed as a cute squirrel. Will’s cock sleeve was a perfect representation of a horse or a pony’s cock, with the flared end and huge balls attached, except that it was sized to be about twelve inches long, instead of the eighteen to thirty inches it would be on a real horse.
The two single men, Jacob, dressed as a bull, and Bruce, dressed as a dolphin, were interesting too. The bull sleeve looked pretty much like the horse sleeve, but the dolphin sleeve was different. It looks like a long, tapered tongue, and was about thirteen inches long. In real life, dolphin cocks are much longer, but the sleeve looked real.
I was anxious to find out how the group would interact, since it didn’t look like the men would be able to feel much with the sleeves on their cocks. I suspected that they would use the sleeves for a short time to satisfy the women’s and their fantasies, and then take them off for the real fucking and sucking.
With so many people involved in the following descriptions of the sexual events in the suite, it may become confusing for the reader, and I’ll do my best to use a combination of their first names and animal types to keep it all straight.
I couldn’t keep my eyes off Sarah sitting on the bed, with her big breasts swaying and jiggling in front of her, as Chad stepped in front of her, and she took that realistic, wolf-like cock sleeve into her mouth, as Chad fondled her tits. She only sucked the sleeve for a few minutes, before laying back on the bed with her legs spread, exposing her wet, thick, labia, covered in a neatly-trimmed layer of blonde hair.
I could almost feel it myself as the chiseled tip of that thick, red cock pushed into her married pussy, and I was surprised when she took the whole thing to the balls, including a baseball-sized knot on the base of the shaft. Chad leaned down to suck milk from Sarah’s breasts as she was moaning and squirming on that fake cock as she wrapped her legs around his waist. I could tell that she was having one orgasm after the other on that big cock.
Chad fucked her that way for about five minutes, until Sarah moaned, and almost screamed out, “Oh fuck, Chad, take that thing off and let me feel your huge cock in my pussy, and let me take your cum inside me.”
He quickly took off the sleeve, and I saw for the first time another man’s bare cock pushing into my wife’s wet pussy. She was writhing beneath him as she said, “Yes, yes, yes, fuck me with your big cock. I just wish that Paul would share these furry experiences with me. He loves to eat me out, even after we fuck, and it would be so nice to have him here to clean me and the other ladies after we’ve been fucked.”
Chad continued fucking her, as Jacob, the single man in the bull costume, got on his knees by her head, and she struggled to take the head of the enormous bull phallus into her mouth. She only sucked that bull sleeve for a few minutes, before he took it off, and she sucked his bare cock, which is uncircumcised and appeared to be over seven inches long, and with huge, low-hanging balls.
It was amazing watching my wife sandwiched between two men, while Chad’s wife, Judy, was being fucked by long dolphin cock sleeve worn by the other single man, Bruce. Kent, the bear, was also fucking Will’s wife, Brenda, the squirrel, as Will fucked Kent’s wife, Linda, the panda bear.
My cock was hard as a rock watching everyone fucking, and I got even more excited when I saw that Chad and Jacob were close to ejaculating. Chad started moaning and said, “Okay, you slutty little vixen, I’m going to breed you with wolf cum as our bull friend feeds you the cum that you love so much.”
Sarah began slurping and sucking harder as the bull’s cum flooded her mouth, and I saw her swallowing, just as Chad’s ass clenched and his balls pulled up and knew that he was inseminating my wife’s adulterous pussy. He leaned down and kissed Sarah, as his big cock was draining in her womb and starting to soften.
Chad pulled back, and I had a perfect view of Sarah’s just-fucked pussy matted with and leaking cum. I couldn’t restrain myself, and I moved down on the bed between her legs, lifted the bottom of my mask, and began feasting on her slimy pussy. I never imagined it would be so arousing to watch other men fucking my wife, and then the hunger I would have to eat her out.
I was slurping away on her pussy, and when Chad noticed, he told everyone, “Damn, this is going to be fun tonight. Our new friend, Magilla, seems to be a muff diver and has a taste for just-fucked pussy and cum, unlike the rest of us guys. Maybe he can be our cleanup man for all the ladies and help keep things from getting so messy like they usually do, especially with Sarah.”
I lost track of the rest of the group when I started eating out Sarah, but by the time I finished cleaning her pussy, I think everyone had at least one orgasm. Then we had a rest period, with more drinking and eating snacks that we ordered from room service, and I chatted with all her friends, using my Southern accent. We were all still in our costumes, and I was sitting alone on the couch for a few minutes, when Sarah sat down next to me.”
She obviously hadn’t recognized me with my accent, and she said, “It’s nice to meet you, Magilla, and I’m so happy Chad found you at the bar. I love being eaten out after I’m fucked and would love it if my husband was participating. You were as enthusiastic as he is when he eats me out at home, and it felt so familiar. You suck and probe with your tongue, and not just flick it. I’m so happy that you don’t mind eating other men’s cream. My husband has eaten me out after some of my furry events, and he hasn’t realized that I had been fucked. I love eating cum too, almost as much as fucking.”
Everyone was getting ready for the next round of fucking, and Chad walked over to me on the couch. He said, “It would be mighty nice of you to clean up the other ladies for us before we get started, and then keep all of them clean tonight.” 
The ladies were ready, and I ate out Judy, Linda, and Brenda, as the men got ready to fuck them, by putting their sleeves on. Then I watched as Will pushed his big horse-cock phallus into Sarah, and her pussy was stretched obscenely around that thick, life-like, stallion cock head. 
Everyone else was fucking, in various combinations, but I didn’t see everything. I was not only eating out all the ladies after they were ejaculated into, but also had the opportunity to fuck Judy and Brenda. I didn’t want to fuck Sarah and take the chance she would recognize my cock or how I fucked her. It was much more casual after everyone had their first ejaculation, and I not only saw Jacob and Bruce sucking each other’s cocks, but Sarah and Judy also ate each other out. I was learning a lot about my wife, and she had no idea that I, Magilla, was her husband.
One thing consistent was that everyone, including the other ladies, took their turns suckling Sarah’s amazing, lactating breasts, and sometimes, during breaks in the fucking action, she might have two people, one on each breast, suckling her at the same time. Her breasts were a main attraction for the group, and I expected that she would continue nursing our baby for as long as possible, so she could continue being a human cow for the group
I did get a chance to talk with Sarah a few more times, and after she mentioned again that she wished her husband was participating, I said, “Maybe you should try harder to convince your hubby to join you at these furry events. He’s probably going to find out about it some day anyway, and it would be better for both of you if you introduce him to it. And you probably shouldn’t kid yourself. He may already have an idea what you’re doing, since he eats his own cum out of you, and you said that he’s eaten you out after your parties. I can tell you from my experience with your group tonight, that although cum can have slightly different tastes, the basic texture and taste is very similar.
As the night progressed, with round after round of fucking, I noticed that even if the men couldn’t cum again right away, they were still so enthused about living out their fantasies, that they continued to use the various animal cock sleeves.
It was almost 2:00 am when the activity was slowing down and I was exhausted. I made my excuses to leave and everyone was sorry to see me go. They invited me to come back on Saturday night, and I did get a chance to talk with Sarah one more time. I reminded her to tell her husband about her activities, because it would probably turn him on seeing her in action like that. I realized at that point that I loved seeing my wife being used by those other men, and although I was coming around to the idea of joining them, I wanted her to take the lead in inviting me.
It was almost 2:00 pm when Sarah called me, after I slept in on Saturday morning. I asked how it was going at the convention, and she said, “Oh honey, I’m having the most fun. I really wish that I could share with you my furry experiences and my friends. It’s so much fun losing myself in my vixen costume and becoming an entirely different lady. We can talk more about this when I get home on Sunday, but you might find that the lady I become is exciting and arousing for you.”
I laughed, and decided to lay a little groundwork, by saying, “Well, I love the lady you are when you’re not in costume, but you make it sound kind of interesting to meet your other self. In the meantime, have fun with your friends and stay out of trouble.”
It was finally Saturday evening, and I had been thinking all afternoon how it would go if Sarah confessed her activities to me. That’s when I decided to go back to the convention on Saturday night, and reveal myself at the most appropriate time, letting her off the hook.
I found them in the bar again, and that time Sarah was the one to come over to invite me to join them in the hotel. She grabbed my arm, and said, “I’m so glad you came back tonight, Magilla, and I’d like to invite you to join us again. We talked this morning and agreed that you added a new element to our group, and we’re hoping that you’re up for another night of fun.”
I agreed to go, and that second night started much as the first, and everyone expected me to suck all the ladies clean after each fucking. I enjoyed doing that, and managed to fuck Judy again, but was saving myself for Sarah for my second ejaculation. We were sitting around during our first break, with Chad and Kent sucking Sarah’s breasts, and I decided that I would reveal myself after we got started again. Sarah had already been fucked four times, and she wanted more.
We got started, and after I finished eating my wife out after Chad fucked her, I surprised her by moving up to funk her myself, which I hadn’t done before with the group. She was enjoying my thick cock, and I said, “Close your eyes, little vixen, I’ve got a surprise for you.”
Sarah’s and the other’s costumes are much more sophisticated than mine, and they’re able to unzip a flap around the mouth that allows them to kiss or suck cocks without removing their masks. But with my costume, I had to pull the bottom of my mask up when I was eating out the ladies and would have to do the same to kiss Sarah.
She closed her eyes, and several of the others were looking when I pulled my mask completely off and began kissing my wife. I probed her mouth with my tongue and kissed her passionately. It took her a few seconds to realize that was a familiar kiss. She opened her eyes, and looked frightened for a moment, as she realized that I was fucking her.
We continued fucking, as some of the others cheered, especially Judy and Chad, and I pulled back, as Sarah, said, “Oh fuck, Paul, how, when, what are you doing here. Oh shit, honey, how long have you known about what I’ve been doing with the group?”
I tried to put her at ease by laughing, and then said, “We can talk more about that tomorrow at home, but for now, I’m going to enjoy ejaculating in your well-used vixen pussy, just like I did to Judy a little while ago, and then I’m going to clean you up.”
In just another minute we both had huge orgasms, and I moved down to suck her pussy clean as everyone cheered. That was just the beginning of a long night of fucking and sucking with the group, and everyone was happy to have another cock in the mix to help keep my almost-nympho wife satisfied. The sun was coming up when we finally got to sleep, and then left by checkout time.
Sarah and I had a long discussion on Sunday afternoon, and I told her about my suspicions from tasting other men’s cum in her pussy, and how I decided to find out for myself if she was cheating on me.
She knew all about what happened with my first wife, Kate, and asked, “How can you be so forgiving of my actions, after what Kate did to you? I can’t believe that you didn’t just leave me. What’s the difference?”
I explained, “Kate was very vindictive, and took pleasure in fucking my friends behind my back, but you had invited me to join your furry group to be a part of it, although I didn’t know at the time what I would be a part of. And, you are so sweet and loving, until you put on your vixen persona. Finally, we share a child together, and I love both of you more than I can say.”
Sarah looked dumbfounded, and asked, “Does this mean that you’re going to join our group, and let us continue going to the parties together? And if so, what persona do you want to take on?”
I said, “Well, I know that I need a better costume, well-fitted and with all the right openings, and I also learned watching your friends, that I don’t want to be a gorilla. If it’s not a problem for Chad, I think I like the wolf persona the best, and especially that big wolf cock sleeve he’s been fucking you with.”
That was the beginning of our new sex lives together, and Sarah and I are still active members in the group, with me being the happy cleanup man for all the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.