Thursday 20 February 2020

Hubby Surrenders His Lactating, Young White Wife to His Black Boss for a Promotion - 2

I use my position as a black business owner to seduce the white wives of my subordinates.

When Kate and David got back to their room after dinner, I was watching and listening when she started the conversation by asking, “Tell me, David, is there anything encouraging that you’d like to tell me about your day that you didn’t feel comfortable discussing in front of the others?”
He replied in a way that seemed uncharacteristically upbeat for his timid personality when he said, “Oh yes, Kate, I’m so excited about this opportunity now. They gave me a lot of confidential insights into the company, and the management training was excellent. And the best part is that I learned that my salary will be increasing by seventy-five percent. I’ll also be a part of the managers’ bonus program, which could mean tens of thousands more each year. So, this really is an amazing opportunity for us.”
That’s when Kate decided to confront him. She asked, “That’s just wonderful, David, but is all of that worth it if you had to lie to me and effectively sell my body to your boss?”


David was stunned by her question, and he stammered as he asked, “Wh...wh...what do you mean by that? How did I sell your body to Ken?”
She looked very serious when she responded, “I had a very enlightening conversation with Ken today. I learned that you were aware that he would be trying to seduce me up here, and that you basically agreed to let him try it for the sake of the promotion. So how will you feel now when I tell you that I am very much attracted to Ken, and we had fantastic oral sex together, but stopped before fucking?"
"He has an amazingly big cock, and I found out that he also has a keen taste for my mother’s milk. He drained both of my breasts dry, and the connection from my breasts to my pussy was so strong that it almost felt like he was sucking my pussy.”
David looked horrified and he asked, “Well, how the fuck did that happen? I thought that you would be strong enough to avoid any sexual interactions with Ken. And my goodness, Kate, you have to tell me everything that you did together.”
She gave him a weak smile and replied, “You should have been able to predict something like this happening. I haven’t been able to drink alcohol for over a year, during my pregnancy and now with breast feeding the baby. So, when we started drinking that sweet sangria wine, I didn’t realize how much alcohol I was drinking. Ken is very charming and handsome, and I lost control a little bit. But if you want the truth; I was so pissed at you for putting me in that position that I welcomed his advances."
"He was a perfect gentleman until I started acting like a slut. And you damn sure should have known better than to so willingly push me into the arms of a handsome and sexy man like Ken. You need to make a decision! Do we pack up and leave, so I will no longer be in this position, or do we stay for your precious promotion and roll the dice on what I might do next with Ken?”
He thought for a few seconds and said, “I’m so sorry for misleading you, honey, but damn, this is such a great opportunity for us. I don’t see how we can pass it up, with only another two days to go up here. But please, you have to tell me what you did with him.”
I watched him squirm in pain as she told him every wet, slurping detail of what Kate and I did together, starting with me sucking her milk-filled breasts, and ending with us sucking one another to orgasm and her swallowing my cum that second time. When she was finished, David was sitting there with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. I had no idea what he would say next.
I was dumbfounded when he asked, “Damn, honey, are his cock and balls really that big? And did you enjoy everything you two did together, even swallowing his cum?”
He was waiting for her response when she angrily and loudly blurted out, “Fuck you, David! I just told you every wet and nasty detail of the sexual encounter I had with your big-cocked, black boss, and all you can think to ask me is about his cock and balls. If you really want to know about his huge, thick cock, maybe you can watch us the next time to satisfy your perverted little brain. He really likes my voluptuous body, despite the fact that you think of me as being overweight. And if it makes you happy to know, I enjoyed every fucking minute with Ken, and wish now that we had fucked today.”
David was horrified at her brazen attitude, and he said, “Just a minute, Kate. You can’t fuck Ken. You’re not on birth control and I’m sure that a man like him would not agree to pull out when he ejaculates either. You just need to calm down, so we can get through the rest of this weekend. Look, this is my decision, and you’re just going to have to stay away from the alcohol and control yourself. I mean damn, honey, I can’t believe that you would do that with any man. And even worse, he’s old enough to be your father, and a black man at that.”
I was hopeful that I would be in for a good fucking the next day when she responded, “Well, Ken may be fifty years old and black, but he is a considerate and fantastic lover, and his big cock is amazing. I also love the taste and texture of his lush, dark, black cock skin and scrotum. So, go ahead and enjoy the rest of your training. You need to know that I’m not making any promises to you about what I will or won’t do with Ken on my next two days as his ‘date’, as you like to call it.”
They got into bed, and I kept watching and listening. Kate turned on her side away from him as David tried to hug her. It was obvious by what he said next that he was thinking about and becoming aroused by what Kate told him that we did together, more so than being upset that she was unfaithful to him. I wasn’t that surprised, since I had seen other white, cuckold husbands react the same way when they first learned about their wives’ infidelity with a big, black cock.
He asked, “Tell me again, honey, did Ken really suckle and feed from your breasts until you were dry? And did you really suck his cock and balls and swallow his cum? You’ve sucked my dick a few times, but you’ve never sucked my balls, and you were darn sure never willing to let me ejaculate into your mouth. Tell me again how he was able to turn you on so much.”
Kate rolled back towards him and said, “I don’t know if that’s a good idea, David. It might hurt your feelings to hear what a great lover his is, in ways that you aren’t.”
David said, “Please tell me honey. That’s the least you can do after letting my boss have his way with you.”
Kate then went into even more detail about how I started sucking her left breast, with her rubbing my thigh, and after changing sides she began rubbing my cock and balls as we kissed passionately. She described the feeling of my thick, soft lips on hers, and our tongues swirling together passionately. He got even more excited when she described us moving into the sixty-nine position and sucking one another’s genitals.
When she was finished he asked, “Oh my, honey, how did his cock and balls feel and taste in your mouth, and how did it feel and taste when his cum shot in?”
She must have started realizing that David’s interest in my cock and cum was more than just a little strange, and a sign of his weakness and submissiveness, when compared to a dominant man like me. I could tell that because she smiled at him and reached down to patronizingly stroke his little dick. 
Then she said in a low, sultry voice, “Oh, David, his cock is so long and thick, and I had never experienced a rubbery foreskin before yesterday. I had to open wide to take his cock head into my mouth, and I loved the feeling of his foreskin that was oozing with his tasty precum.”
Kate apparently wanted to reinforce the vision of sucking me, so she paused and leaned down to suck David’s dick for a few seconds before continuing, “His cock shaft is covered in thick veins, and I loved the texture of them and his cock skin in my mouth, as well as his musky, manly smell. The harder he sucked and tongue-fucked my slutty, married pussy, the more I wanted to suck his cock and coax his semen and sperm from that huge cock."
"When he ejaculated, his thick cum coated the inside of my mouth. I loved the slightly bitter taste of his thick fuck fluids, and I had to swallow fast to keep from choking. I’ll give you an idea of what it must have felt like for Ken.”
David moaned as Kate moved back down to suck his dick. I heard her noisily slurping and sucking on his shaft, and it only took a couple of minutes before he held her head in place as he gasped and moaned, saying, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, this is the first time you've ever sucked me all the way off! Here comes my load, so get ready Kate. And tell me how my cum compares to Ken’s.”
Kate gagged a little and then kept sucking as she was evidently swallowing his fuck juice. After he calmed down from his orgasm, she turned around next to him and whispered in his ear saying, “You wanted to know, honey, so I’ll tell you. Your cum tastes a little bland, but it's okay. Ken shoots a much bigger load, and his cum is thicker, and not as runny as yours. And now that I have sucked you off, maybe you’ll be willing to suck my pussy like I've asked you to do before.”
I had read somewhere over the years, that some less-dominant men have a letdown after they ejaculatea , because of some kind of an hormonal thing, and lose interest in further sex for a while. It looked like David was experiencing those feelings, because he looked at Kate and said, “Thank you so much, honey, and I will try to do the same for you, maybe tomorrow night. I’m kind of tired right now, and I have another long day tomorrow. Let’s just get some sleep.”
I was happy that he was leaving Kate a little frustrated and knew that would help me fuck her on Saturday. It was also helpful that David had revealed his interest in my cock and cum and his submissive side to Kate.
At this point in the story, I think it will be most enlightening for you if Kate gives her perspective on the events that weekend, and she will try very hard not to repeat much of what you've already heard.
Kate’s Point of View:
The whole premise of the weekend in the Poconos with David’s boss was vague to me at first, and I eventually found out that David chose not to tell me the whole truth. I learned the real reason for my presence at the retreat while sunning myself with Ken. He had made it sufficiently clear to David that he was being considered for a significant promotion, but only if I he made me, his wife of only two years, available to Ken to try to seduce me.
Ken is a very influential, handsome, muscular and strong black man, and I was immediately attracted to him when we met. Then, when on the sun deck I saw his fabulous, naked body and huge cock, I felt a real connection to him. You’ve already heard about what happened between us on Friday, so I won’t repeat any of that. Just suffice it to say that he is an amazing lover, and I enjoyed kissing him and having oral sex with him, in addition to having him so erotically drain my breasts with his mouth. We did things together that David and I had never done.
After that first afternoon with Ken, I found myself in a dilemma. I confronted David on Friday night, and read him the riot act for putting me in such a position with his boss. In some ways I wanted him to be all contrite, beg me for forgiveness, and have him call off the training and evaluation session and for us to go home, giving up the promotion. On the other hand, that promotion would positively affect our way of life, and I was happy that he was man enough to at least stand his ground with me and continue the sessions for the promotion. And after my first experience with Ken, I was looking forward to fucking him.
Everyone was quiet at breakfast on Saturday morning, and David kept glancing over at Ken, no doubt thinking about his big cock and the fact that I had oral sex with him on Friday. Ken seemed amused by it all, and I got a subtle hint that he had some special insight into my conversation with David the previous night.
He said, “So, David, we’re so happy that you're continuing your evaluation and training. Just keep up the good work with Lewis and Mitchell, and don’t worry about Kate. I’ve got some fun activities planned for her today. I’ll be inviting her to go for a tour of the mountains on my all-terrain vehicles.”
After the other men left for the training center, Ken explained his plans for the tour. He was going to have a picnic lunch prepared, and after two hours on the trail, we would stop to eat. When I told him that I had never been on a machine like that and hadn’t brought any clothes that were appropriate for that adventure, he offered to loan me some of his wife’s clothes. He also said that I would be riding his wife’s ATV, which is smaller than his and would be easy for me to handle.
We left at around 10:00 am, and I purposely did not pump my breasts that morning. I was certain that Ken would be hungry for my milk, and I loved having him suck me that way. It was enjoyable riding the ATV in that rugged terrain, and my braless breasts were swaying and bouncing the whole time. We arrived at a beautiful, wooded mountain overlook, and Ken laid out a blanket in the soft pine needles. He busied himself emptying the picnic basket, and then poured us large glasses of sangria. We ate our sandwiches and drank the wine for the first fifteen or so minutes, while talking about the beautiful scenery.
Then Ken heated things up by starting to unfasten his shirt and saying, “This location is very secluded, and my ‘clothing optional’ policy applies here too. I love being naked out in nature like this, and you’re sure welcome to join me.”
I had decided the previous night, after my conversation with David, that I would fuck Ken the next day. So, he didn’t need to get me drunk to fuck me, and I was more than happy to get naked with him again.
I began taking off my clothes as well, as I said, “I’d love to be naked again with you, Ken, and I sure hope that you saved a little room in your tummy. My breasts are painful, and I could use your help again.”
We laid back on the blanket naked, and Ken laid across me from the side, in a way that I could reach his cock while he was sucking me. I felt so good as his soft, thick, black lips covered my areola and nipple, and he began sucking for my milk. I rubbed his thigh and then reached around to massage his muscular ass, before moving my hand back to his cock. It was soft, and still felt so thick and meaty in my hand, and I just loved the thick, rubbery foreskin that was already wet with precum. Then I reached farther down to fondle his massive testicles as he switched to sucking milk from my other breast.
Ken seemed to know that I would be receptive to fucking him, and after he drained both of my breasts, he moved on top of me with his huge cock poised at my pussy. He never questioned whether I was on birth control, and although I knew that I was near the middle of my cycle, I was very aroused and having strong urges to be inseminated by him.
He started pushing his huge cock head into my labia, and just before he kissed me he said, “Just relax, Kate. I’m going to take it easy until you get used to my thick cock.”
We were overwhelmed with passion as his massive cock pushed into my tight pussy. We were aggressively sucking one another’s tongues in a sloppy, wet kiss, as his meat pushed farther into me on each stroke.
He hit bottom on my cervix with about six inches of his cock inside of me, and he broke our kiss to say, “Oh, baby, my cock and I just love your tight, white pussy, and it’s gripping my meat like a vise. What I want you to do is swivel your hips as I continue to press, so we can see if I can get all eleven inches inside of you.”
I badly wanted his cock inside of me to the balls, and I wrapped my legs around his ass for leverage as I swiveled and humped against him. It took what seemed like a couple of minutes, before I felt my uterus shift upward, and his long, thick, black cock was buried inside of my body.
My white pussy was orgasming repeatedly on his coal-black fuck meat, and I guessed that he would not be able to last much longer. Even with the excitement of having a new, white conquest, he still lasted much longer than David, who usually ejaculates in less than two minutes.I was overwhelmed with emotion as I realized that I had that whole, massive cock inside of me. I could tell that Ken was also excited by it because he began to suck even harder on my tongue, and he was fucking me with long, fast strokes.
With Ken, it seemed like he had been fucking me for about ten minutes when I felt his cock throb and jerk, as he broke our kiss to say, “Aww fuck, baby, here comes my big load of virile, Negro seed. You’d better be in the safe part of your cycle, or I’ll be giving you my black baby for sure.”
I felt his strong spurts of cum flooding my cervix, and I loved the feeling of being inseminated by him. His hot juices were already squirting out of my pussy around his massive cock and running down my ass. Then it occurred to me that he seemed to know that I wasn’t on birth control, and I didn’t know how he could have known that.
He kept his softening cock inside of me for another ten minutes, slowly fucking as if he was trying to keep my hole plugged. His soft cock is over twice as thick as David’s is on hard, and I continued having orgasms. He finally rolled off me, and I quickly moved down to suck and clean his big cock and balls.
After I cleaned his cock, we were talking in the afterglow of our orgasms, and I said, “That was the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I just love your thick, black cock. I also loved having you fuck me bareback and flood my womb with your semen and sperm. Though, there is something that I’m curious about. Your comment about me being in the safe part of my cycle assumes that you know I’m not on any kind of birth control. And the fact is, I’m not on birth control right now. But how did you know that?”
He seemed a little evasive when he answered, and I got the feeling that he wasn’t telling me the truth when he said, “Oh, just a lucky guess, since a lot of times nursing mothers don’t go back on the pill right away, when they’re nursing their babies. Do you know where you are in your cycle? Is there a chance that I have impregnated you today?”
Ken seemed excited at the possibility that he might have knocked me up, and I decided to allow him to stay excited as I responded, “Honestly, Ken, I am in the middle of my cycle, and there is a good chance that you impregnated me, especially given your massive load of cum, and the way you kept my pussy plugged with your thick fuck meat afterwards. I guess we’ll know in a couple of weeks.”
We stayed on the blanket and kissed, until I moved down to suck his cock and balls again. It was hard again in about ten minutes, and then he fucked me again, cumming deep in my pussy for the second time that afternoon. Then we stayed on the blanket for another couple of hours, with him draining my breasts again and me at times laying between his legs, casually sucking his cock and balls. By the time we got back to his home, it was almost 5:30 pm.
Before we left to get ready for dinner, he said, “Kate, you’re a beautiful woman and today was a lot of fun. I hate to see it end, and if fact, I’m going to make sure that you're able to sleep with me tonight. I’ll bring it up at dinner, and you can play along to convince David that it will be okay. It would be even better if you warn him ahead of time that you will be sleeping with me tonight, and I’ll try to make sure that he is distracted, at least until we’re ready for him.”
It is hard to explain the myriad feelings I was experiencing. On one hand I was so happy and fulfilled that I was made love to by a big-cocked man like Ken. For the first time in my life I was taken by a strong dominant man with a huge cock and totally satiated. I definitely wanted more of it. On the other hand, I felt guilty for betraying David that way, although in my heart I knew that he probably wanted it to happen.
I was just getting out of the shower when David came to the room at about 6:15 pm, and I at least had the chance to wash away the remnants of Ken’s cum. I was standing in front of the shower, totally naked, and David came into the bathroom and asked, “So how was your little tour of the mountains, honey? Was it as much fun as Ken suggested it would be, and did he try to force himself on you? I’d like to hear about it now, since Lewis gave me some homework to do that will keep me busy after dinner, until late tonight.”
It was a little disconcerting that he didn’t even seem to notice my lush body and pendulous breasts, only showing interest in what Ken had done. It seemed that Ken had directed Lewis to give David that assignment as an excuse to be alone with me. I sat David down and explained every wet, tantalizing detail of what Ken and I did together in the woods.
He sat listening intently, as tears formed in his eyes, and then he asked, “Oh fuck, Kate, did you really let him fuck you bareback and cum inside of you twice? And, oh shit, where the fuck are you in your cycle? Could he have given you a black baby?”
David seemed to be more excited about my description of being fucked bareback by Ken than he was upset about it. That’s when I really laid it on thick and replied, “I don’t know for sure, honey, but I am in the middle of my cycle. All I know is that I loved the feeling of having my womb flooded with his big cum loads, and I think that he was even hoping that he had given me his black baby. And even better, he wants me to come to his room with him tonight. Are you sure that you want to continue with this training program? All you have to do is quit, and we can go home so Ken doesn’t fuck me again. Is the extra money really worth the risk to you?”
He thought for a few seconds and responded, “Damn, honey, he’s already fucked you bareback twice anyway, and we’ll be going home tomorrow. Any damage probably has already been done. This new job and the big increase in salary and bonus potential are huge opportunities for us, and I can’t leave now when we’re so close to the end. If you have to go to his room, maybe try to get him to wear a condom or something. But, honey, you have to tell me again what it felt like to be fucked by a cock that big.”
I was getting more and more angry at David. Even after spilling my guts about being fucked bareback by Ken, David was only interested in the money, and strangely enough, he wanted to hear more about me being fucked by his black boss.
So, I looked him in the eyes and said, “Okay, honey, if that’s what you want. It seems to me that you are just as big a whore for that money as I am for Ken’s black cock. I’m going to fuck Ken as often as he wants me, and if I get pregnant by him, we’ll raise the baby as our own. You just do your homework tonight, knowing that I am fucking you big-cocked, black boss, and taking his Negro cum into my possibly-fertile womb.”
After my comments, David went to take his shower and clean up for dinner, while I sat in front of the mirror doing my fingernails. We went to dinner, and towards the end, Ken told David, with Lewis and Mitchell sitting there, “David, your Kate and I had a great time on the ATVs today, and I’m inviting her to my room tonight. You have your homework assignment to complete anyway, and maybe we’ll invite you up to my room later. Go on now, and get that homework done. Kate is in good hands with me.”
I was embarrassed for David at how compliant he was to Ken, and when David left the room, Ken took me by the hand and led me to his room. We immediately got undressed and into his bed together, and then he surprised me by handing me what looked kind of like a TV remote control.
He said, “Go ahead and click the ‘On’ button, and you can see what I’ve been seeing since Thursday night.”
The large TV monitor hanging on the wall in front of the bed came to life, and I saw that it was divided into four sections. They were from the cameras in my room, and one view was of the chair in front of the mirror, the second was of the shower and bathroom, the third was over the bed, and the fourth covered the sitting area.
I should have taken his warning about surveillance more seriously, since it was immediately apparent to me that Ken had been spying on us, and that’s how he knew to make a couple of the comments he made. I was at first angry at my stupidity, but then became interested when David came into the picture on the bed, totally naked. He had what looked like materials from class with him, but he also had his laptop computer on.
We watched David for a few minutes, and he began to masturbate while looking at his computer. The hidden camera was mounted in a picture on the wall above the headboard, so we had a good angle to see what he was looking at. Ken took the remote from me, changed that section to full-screen, and zoomed in on the laptop screen. The resolution was good enough that we saw that he was watching an interracial fuck video on a website called ‘Black Cocks into Married White Cunts’. It showed a white husband sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking his little dick and watching his wife being fucked by a well-hung black man.
We watched for about fifteen minutes, as David stroked his little dick, and laughed when he shot his load onto his stomach, when the black stud ejaculated into the wife, and the hubby moved in between their legs to suck his wife clean. Then the husband sucked the black cock and balls clean, as David scooped up his own cum and licked it off his fingers. I had no way of knowing when David started watching that stuff, but I’m guessing that he just started it that weekend, following our talks. It showed that he was definitely receptive to being cuckolded.
David got up and moved out of camera range, likely to clean himself up, and Ken switched it back to the split screen, so we could see David wiping himself off in the bathroom.
Then Ken said, “I’m sorry for secretly watching you two, but I find it very informative when I’m sizing up a pretty wife like you. It was apparent from your conversations with David, that he is weak and deserves to have his beautiful wife fucked by real men. Let’s give him a little time to recover while I get started draining your gorgeous breasts, and then we’ll call him up here when we’re right in the middle of our first fuck of the night. I want him to walk in seeing my big, black cock pumping your sweet cunt.”
Ken rolled over on me and began sucking my milk-filled breast, as I used the remote to control the camera and watch David. David seemed to be focused on his homework after his ejaculation, but he was still laying nude on the bed. I assumed that he would start watching those videos again after he recovered his libido. Meanwhile, Ken was finger-fucking my pussy as he sucked my breast, and I could hardly wait for him to fuck me again, especially since David would walk in on us in mid-fuck.
He drained my breasts for about twenty minutes and was then ready to fuck me. That was good timing since I saw that David was starting to look at the cuckold videos again. I watched on the remote camera as Ken called David and invited him to our room, telling him to knock first, and then walk right in. It was funny watching David scurrying around getting dressed, just as Ken impaled me on his thick, black cock. We turned off the TV monitor, so David wouldn’t see it when he walked in, and be reminded that Ken had been watching him.
The door to Ken’s room is situated such that David would have a perfect view from the foot of the bed when he walked in. We were kissing passionately and just getting into a good fuck, with my legs wrapped around David’s ass, when we heard the knock on the door. I knew that David would see Ken’s huge, black cock stretching my white pussy as he pounded me, and his huge balls swinging and slapping my ass.
I could tell when David was at the foot of the bed when I heard him gasp, “Holy fucking shit, Ken does have a huge cock. How in the fuck are you able to take that whole fucking thing inside of you, Kate?”
We broke our kiss and I looked back at David and responded, “Get up closer between our legs and watch, honey. He’s burying all thick, eleven inches of his black cock in my white, married cunt. I never knew that fucking could be so good until he fucked me yesterday in the woods. And he shoots a huge cum load that you will enjoy eating.”
I felt the bed shake as David crawled between our legs, and when I felt his breath on my inner thighs, I knew that he was close enough to smell the aroma of my pussy and Ken’s crotch, as well as being able to hear his big cock squishing in my wetness. It only took Ken another couple of minutes before his big cock throbbed and pulsed as he filled me with another load of his cum.
David must have learned quickly from the videos, because as soon as Ken pulled out of me with a loud plop, David covered my just-fucked pussy with his mouth. He began sucking and licking my labia and tonguing my hole with more passion than I had ever seen in our marriage.
Ken leaned over beside me and sucked my breasts, as David continued eating my pussy. Then as David pulled away, Ken grabbed his head and pulled it to his slimy cock.
David resisted a little until Ken said, “Come on, boy, suck and clean the cock that just gave your pretty wife so much pleasure. That is, if you still want that promotion. You need to learn to enjoy your new role, and I’ll be needing to use your mouth at work sometimes too. And while you’re at it, suck my balls clean too.”
I could hardly believe how easily David gave in, and he was soon sucking Ken’s cock like he had done it a thousand times. He was slurping loudly as he struggled to take that big cock into his mouth, and I knew that I would never be able to look at him the same again. My husband had become a submissive cuckold and cock sucker, all for the lure of more money.
David and I stayed the whole night in Ken’s room, and during the lulls when Ken was recharging for another fuck, he was sucking my breasts as David sucked Ken’s cock and balls. And of course, David cleaned my pussy each of the three additional times that Ken fucked me.
In the morning when we woke up, David was still between my legs, from the last time he cleaned my pussy, and we heard Ken on the phone with Lewis.
He said, “Oh yeah, no shit, Lewis, David and Kate will make a fine addition to our little company family. So why don’t you cancel today’s class, and just come up here to my room to enjoy them with me. Yes, man, no kidding, this little cunt can take my whole cock, and her hubby has developed a real taste for black fuck meat and baby batter.”
After he got off the phone, Ken saw that we were awake and said, “Last night was great, and now I’ve got a new treat for you. Lewis will be up here in a few minutes, and we can have a fun morning together before we go back to Allentown. You’ll love his cock. It’s a little shorter than mine, at about ten and a half inches, but much thicker. Hi nick name was 'bull' back in college, and for good reason. Very few of the girls could take his meat inside of them. But I can tell from the way you opened up for me, Kate, that you’ll really enjoy Lewis’ huge cock.”
It only took Lewis about five minutes to get to Ken’s room, and he quickly undressed like he had done that sort of thing many times before. His cock is massive and looked like a big tree trunk hanging between his legs, with a long foreskin hanging over the head.
He climbed up on the bed and looked at David saying, “You better suck on your wife’s pretty little pussy to get it lubricated for me. I’ll take it easy until I see that she can handle my meat, and then she’s going to get the fucking of her life.”
David didn’t hesitate to suck my pussy, lubricating it with his saliva, then Lewis pushed him aside and moved over me. He pressed his massive cock head into my wet labia, and I could definitely feel the difference between his cock and Ken’s. My pussy was stretching uncomfortably, but not painfully, as he eased more and more of that massive phallus inside of me.
And while he was fucking me, I saw that David was sucking Ken’s cock again. It took Lewis a couple of minutes, but he had worked his huge, black cock all the way inside of me, and was beginning to actively fuck me. His big cock was in constant contact with my G-spot, and I was having almost constant orgasms.
Lewis fucked me for about ten minutes before he buried his cock to the balls, and I felt it jerking and pulsing as I received yet another load of potent black cum deep inside my pussy. David cleaned my pussy when Lewis pulled out of me, and then I watched him struggle to clean Lewis’ cock.
I was fucked four more times that morning, twice by each of those big-cocked black men, and we were all exhausted by the time we left to go back home. That weekend was the beginning of a new and exciting lifestyle for David and me, and I continued fucking Ken and his black friends for another ten years until he decided that he needed some younger, married white pussy. But I do have lasting memories of those years, especially since I became impregnated by Ken that weekend, and David and I are raising his black son as our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.