Wednesday 19 February 2020

Condo Wife and Lactation Prostitute 2

I induce lactation so I can sell my breast milk and become a whore for the men in my condo.


I kept taking the medication and using the pump as my milk came in more and more over the next two weeks. I was finally ready to begin producing milk for sale, and to accept clients for those special services. During that two weeks, I still went to see the brothers twice a day, and they both fucked me each time. Jason would join us when he could. I was getting addicted to taking those big cocks, and having my breasts sucked when I was producing milk added an unbelievably erotic element to it. And I also found that since I had begun lactating, my 34DD breasts had grown to full 34Fs.
About one week after beginning to collect milk for sale, the brothers wanted to introduce me to my first lactophile customer. They said that his name is Leonard, and he was a fifty-five-year-old, senior executive at a big bank, and lived in one of the pent houses in the condo towers. He also has a peculiar lactation role play fetish. He likes to fantasize that he's the principal at a parochial middle-school, and that the woman he's suckling is a seventh-grade girl who had been sent to his office for discipline, and he would use my real name.



They said that he liked to have long sessions, with lots of foreplay and oral sex. For that reason, they said that I should make sure that my breasts were swollen with milk and overdue for sucking. And he always ended up fucking the women with his impressively large cock.
That whole role play scenario sounded very naughty and arousing to me, and I readily agreed to meet with him. Sergey said that I should put my hair in a ponytail or pigtails, and wear a short, pleated skirt and white blouse if I had them, and of course, not wear a bra. I was also told that he would want to start the role play from the moment we met, with no introductions or idle banter, and that I should be very deferential to him and call him ‘Sir’ or ‘Master’, since principals are sometimes called school masters. And finally, I was told not to insult him or spoil his fantasy by asking for money, since he would be more than generous, especially after he saw my beauty, and experienced my fantastic body.
I met with Leonard the next day at 4:00 pm, and I assumed that he made up some excuse to leave work early. I was dressed in the schoolgirl outfit and had my hair in pigtails, as Sergey suggested. He's a very handsome, distinguished-looking man, was wearing a suit, and had a full head of mostly-gray hair. And at about six feet tall and one hundred and eighty pounds, he looked to be very fit. He also looked familiar to me, but I couldn’t place where or even if I had seen him before.
He was sitting on a chair at a small desk when I walked into the room, and I could tell by the look on his face that he was excited by my looks, an especially my milk-swollen breasts that were jiggling and swaying so seductively in my blouse.
As expected, he started the role play right away, sternly saying, “Come over here and sit on my lap young lady. Several of your teachers have told me that you've been distracted and misbehaving in their classes, and I intend to be harsh with you. What do you have to say for yourself, girl?”
I kept my head down as if I was ashamed, and as I walked towards him, I had a sudden intuition of something I could say that would enhance his role play experience and get him more excited.
I settled in, sitting sideways across his lap and facing to his right, and he was staring down at my swollen breasts through my halfway unbuttoned blouse, as I said, “I’m so sorry Sir, it’s just been hard for me to concentrate on my studies lately, with the other kids teasing me so much. Please don’t punish me harshly, Master.”
Leonard looked sternly down at me, and he picked up on my lead-in by asking, “What could those kids possibly be teasing you about? You’re a beautiful, well-built, young girl, and I would think you’d be popular with everyone, and especially the boys.”
I teared up and made my bottom lip quiver as I responded, “Yes, Sir, I agree with you, and that’s part of the problem. I have physically matured earlier than most of the other girls in my class, and the kids have been making fun of my big breasts.”
He reached down and cupped and weighed my left breast with his right hand, and replied, “Oh yes, Maddie, I can see that you have developed these beautiful, big, heavy breasts, but that is nothing to be ashamed of. Is there anything else that they tease you about?”
I thought of something to broaden the scenario and said, “Yes, Master. This is embarrassing to talk about with you, but the girls laugh at me when we’re in the showers, and they see all the hair between my legs. I keep it neatly trimmed, but I guess it’s still a lot.”
Leonard continued squeezing and fondling my left breast, and at the same time I felt my breast and blouse getting wet with milk, he looked down and said, “My, my, Maddie, what a naughty little girl you are. You’re getting my hand all wet with the milk from your huge, teen breasts, and I’m going to have to do something about that. I want you to take that soiled blouse off for me, and then we’ll go over onto the bed, so we’ll be more comfortable.”
My lips quivered again as I said, “Anything you say, Sir, but please don’t hurt me.”
I unbuttoned and dropped my blouse to the floor, as I moved slightly side-to-side, making my massive, milk-filled breasts sway and jiggle in front of me. Then I lay back on the bed and held my arms out to him saying, “Please, Master, I’ll do anything you say, just be gentle with me.”
He lay down beside me on my right side and grasped and fondled both breasts before leaning over and sucking my right areola and nipple into his mouth. He began sucking and squeezing my breast, gripping it from the base and moving upwards, like he might be milking a cow. My milk was flowing heavily into his sucking mouth, and he looked up at me with half-closed eyes as he fulfilled his breast-feeding lust.
He sucked me that way for a few minutes, and I was more aroused than ever before. Just the thought that a fifty-five-year-old man, almost old enough to be my grandfather, was sucking my breast and swallowing my milk, while fantasizing that I was a school girl was driving me insane with lust. I previously had no idea that role playing could be so stimulating.
Leonard had rolled his torso partially over on me, and after him sucking me for about ten minutes, I felt the huge lump of his hard cock humping against my thigh. He moved a hand down between my thighs and began rubbing in small circles, moving up towards my pussy as he said, “Just relax, Maddie girl, I’ve got to feel for myself to see how hairy you are.”
My right hand was down by my side, very close to his cock, and I moved it up to feel his swollen shaft as I said, “Oh please, Sir, don’t be angry with me, but I feel something hard pressing against my thigh, and I just have to feel what it is. It feels so warm, and thick and hard, and even moist.”
He replied, “Wait just a minute, girl. I want to save a little milk in your right breast for later, so let me get more comfortable and change sides, then you can feel my swollen member.”
Leonard stood up, quickly removed all his clothes, and lay back down on my left side. His uncircumcised cock had gone soft, and it was still eight inches long and as thick as my wrist, with big egg-sized balls hanging down in his hairy scrotum. He latched onto my left areola and nipple and kneaded my breast to get the flow going quickly, and then he resumed rubbing my inner thigh, getting closer to my pussy. I felt the moistness of his precum-oozing foreskin on my thigh, as I gripped his massive shaft. I wouldn’t have expected a man his age to have such a big cock, for some reason, and that made it even more exciting.
His cock quickly got hard again, and from the way it felt running up my arm, it had to be at least eleven inches long. At the same time, his hand reached my panties, and he moved them aside, and pushed his fingers into my hairy, wet labia. He sucked harder and humper harder against my hand when he felt my wetness, and we fondled one another that way until he had been sucking me for about ten minutes.
Then he pulled off my breast and said, “I just love your milk-filled breasts, Maddie girl, but now I want to see for myself if your sweet, teen pussy is as hairy as it feels. Get that skirt and those panties off and then turn around on top of me so I can see for myself.”
I took off my remaining clothes and moved on top of him in a sixty-nine. He spread my legs wide, behind his arms, and I felt his mouth cover my labia, as his tongue probed my hole. I gripped his massive cock and took the head and foreskin into my mouth, which caused him to suck and lick even harder on my married cunt. I loved lifting and fondling his huge testicles as I sucked his middle-aged cock, and I was still amazed at how hard and thick it is.
We sucked one another that way for at least ten minutes, and right after I had and amazing, juicy orgasm in his mouth, I pulled off his cock said, “Master, your cock is so much bigger than any of my friends have talked about, and I just have to feel it in my young pussy. Please, Sir, I’ve never been fucked before, and I want it so badly.”
Leonard was breathing hard as he said, “Oh my, Maddie girl, you are such a horny little slut for being so young. And since you’ve been so nice at sharing your juicy, young titties and pussy with me, and sucking my fuck meat, I’m more than happy to stretch your tasty, tight, little pussy with it.”
I rolled of off him, turned around, and lay beside him, and he moved on top of me. He started pressing the massive head of his cock into my hairy, juicy labia, and before he started sucking my breasts again, he said, “This is why I saved some of your tasty milk for now. I love sucking and swallowing tasty breast fluids at the same time I am filling you with mine. Just relax, Maddie, and I’ll try not to hurt your tight little pussy with my big cock.”
He slowly pressed his big cock into me and bottomed out with still about four inches to go. He was stretching my pussy more than the brothers’ cocks had done, and I wrapped my legs around his ass and hips, and held him tight, as I swiveled my hips and moaned, “Oh please, Master, push harder. I’ve just got to feel your big cock buried to the balls in my young pussy. Fuck me, Sir, fuck me, fuck me!”
Leonard got more excited and pressed harder into my cervix, as he continued sucking hard and draining my breasts. He pushed hard as I pulled my legs hard against him, and my insides shifted, and as his cock pushed all the way into me, I orgasmed hard. And just as my orgasm was at its peak, Leonard gasped and groaned as he said, “Oh fuck, none of you little cunts have been able to take my whole cock before. Your pussy is squeezing my meat like a vice and sucking the cum right out of me. You’d better be on birth control girl, or this old man will be giving you his baby.”
His cock began to throb and squirt as I felt his big load of semen and sperm fill my hole. I wanted to enhance his role play enjoyment at ravishing a young girl even more, and said, “Please don’t be angry with me Master, but I’m not on any kind of birth control, and I can feel your cum flooding my young womb. I just finished my period a week ago, so you might have just impregnated my young pussy, Sir.”
He groaned and fucked into to me even harder and continued sucking my breasts and fucking me for several minutes after his cock started to soften. When he finally pulled out of me with a loud, slurping plop, I turned around in the bed, and just before taking his oozing, cum-covered cock into my mouth, I said, “Thank you, Sir, for such a great fuck. I want to show my appreciation by cleaning all of these nasty fuck juices off your huge cock.”
I was lying next to him in such a way that he could have sucked my pussy if he wanted to, but instead, he rubbed my ass and finger-fucked me, showing that he's a dominant man who doesn’t eat what he's just fucked. When I was finished cleaning his cock and balls, I turned around and cuddled next to him, rubbing his spent cock and sucking our juices off his fingers as he massaged my drained tits. I felt so comfortable in his strong arms, and I loved the satiated feeling of having my breasts drained, and his cum still running out of my just-powerfully-fucked pussy.
We laid there for about five minutes, until he decided to get out of his role play character and say, “My goodness, Maddie, none of the women I have ever been with down here are as beautiful or as well-built as you are. And even better, you seemed to have the perfect intuition to know what to say and do to give me the most sexual pleasure I’ve ever had, without me having to beg or even ask for it. I’d love to fuck you again right now, but I don’t know if I can get it up without having your milk to taste and swallow.”
I looked him in the face and said, “The same goes for me Leonard, having sex with you for the last hour has been the best I’ve ever had. And I think that I can get your nice cock up to give me another load of cum.”
The other women he had been with must have rushed him out the door soon after he ejaculated, and he seemed surprised when I moved down between his legs and began stroking his soft cock while sucking his balls. Then I took his soft cock into my mouth and began sucking him, as he smiled and reached down and lovingly caressed the side of my face with his hand.
I sucked and deep-throated his cock for about ten minutes until it was hard. Then I climbed on top of him and lowered my slutty, adulterous cunt, that was still flooded with his cum from our previous fuck, down onto his cock. I humped, swirled, gyrated, and rode his big cock for about fifteen minutes, as he held me by my breasts to keep me balanced, until his cock flexed and pulsed as he had his second ejaculation of the afternoon deep inside of my pussy, as I also had another one.
We continued fucking until his cock softened, and then I pulled off and moved down to clean up the cum that had dripped and run out onto his groin, cock and balls. He got dressed as soon as I had him cleaned up.
While I was still lying on the bed, with my legs spread wide and his cum running out of my cunt, he pressed a wad of money into my hand and said, “Maddie, I won’t always be able to pay this much, but you sure earned every penny of this today. And just so you know, Sergey told me that your husband has been involved when you’ve been with them, and I’d pay extra to have him join us the next time."
"I’ve never seen a submissive husband like that who would let other men suck and fuck his wife, and even suck the other cocks, and I wouldn’t mind showing him how I can fuck and fully satisfy you for him. Hell, it might even be fun for him to suck my cock with you watching him.”
I thought it was most polite to count the money after he left, and you can just imagine my surprise when I counted ten, one-hundred-dollar bills in my hand. I had assumed that Sergey and Bacchus were watching the whole thing on video, and they came into the room after Leonard. left.
Bacchus said, “Holy shit, Maddie, we were sure right about you. We’ve never seen one of our ladies take such good care of a customer, and we can’t wait to fuck you again ourselves. And the way you got into that role play thing, we might steer a couple of our other kinky customers your way. Most of the other ladies don’t like to put up with that pretend shit.”
They were surprised when I handed them two, one-hundred-dollar bills as their fee, and I held out my arms to them saying, “I got so turned on doing that whole role play scenario with Leonard, that I’m still aroused and ready for more cock. You guys can pretend that you're a couple of teachers who walked in and caught me with Leonard if you want to and give me your big cocks and cum right now.”
The men quickly took off their clothes, and fucked me, one right after the other, and when they were finished, I used a pad that I had brought with me to cover my pussy and keep as much of the four loads of cum in me as I could. I wanted to save it for Jason to eat when he got home. By the time I got back to our condo, it was already 6:00 pm and I knew that Jason would be home soon. When he came in I said, let’s go to the bedroom for a few minutes, I’ve got something for you.”
He laid back on the bed, and as I straddled his head before pulling away the pad, much of the cum from my being fucked four times came running out of me, and Jason swallowed as much of it as he could before covering my pussy with his mouth to get the rest of it. When he was finished we lay in the bed together, with me describing Leonard and everything I had done with him and the brothers. He could hardly believe that I had made eight hundred dollars for myself, in just a little over an hour with Leonard.
Then I said, “And, honey, you might like this. Leonard said that he’d like to have a session with me with you there, because he wants to see for himself what kind of husband can give his wife up to be fucked and sucked by another man, and even suck his cock. That might be fun for both of us.”
Jason looked like he was in deep thought, and then he asked me to describe Leonard again, in greater detail, and tell him everything that I knew about him. When I was finished, Jason said, “I don’t know if this is just some strange coincidence, but one of the senior vice-presidents at my bank is named Leonard, and he looks just like the Leonard that you described."
"And even more, I know from being on the board that he lives in the penthouse in our tower with his wife, Megan. It sounds like he must not be getting much action at home. My goodness, honey, you might have just been fucked and sucked by, and sucked one of my big bosses! Oh shit, what the fuck do we do now? We might be at a company function sometime and he’ll recognize you.”
Jason just stared at me while I thought about it for a few moments. I then remembered why Leonard looked familiar to me, since his picture is on the bank’s website, and I saw it when Jason was applying for the job.
I responded, “Don’t worry about it honey. I think that is him, and even if it is, in his position at work he can’t afford to make a big deal about it and let his wife or anyone else know that he is sucking milk from and fucking the lactating, prostitute wife of one of his employees. And besides, we have a great relationship, and he wanted to suck and fuck me with you there the next time anyway. Let’s just wait and see what happens.”
I had no idea when or if I would be able to get Jason to join me with Leonard. But the following weekend something happened that made it easy. It was Friday evening and Jason and I were leaving the condo to go out to dinner. When the elevator came down to our floor and we stepped in, I was surprised to see Leonard and his somewhat frumpy wife in casual clothes, with a suitcase.
I was frozen and didn’t know if I should say hello or not, when Jason spoke up and said, “Good evening, Mr. Simms (not his real last name), I knew that you lived in this tower, but I’ve never seen you here before. This is my wife, Maddie, and we’re headed out for some dinner.”
Leonard looked at me and smiled before saying, “Well, good evening to you to Jason. This is my wife, Megan, and we’re headed to the airport for her flight to visit her sister for a week. And congratulations to you my boy, I had no idea that you have such a charming, beautiful, and young-looking wife. Since we’re neighbors, we should get together sometime. And please call me Leonard.”
Jason was just getting ready to say something else, when I interrupted and blurted out, “I’ve heard nice things about you, Leonard. Since you’re going to be home alone for a week, we’d love it if you would join us for dinner tomorrow night at around 7:00 pm. You don’t have to decide now. Our number is in the condo directory, and you can just give us a call to confirm.”
I could hardly believe the luck at running into Leonard in the elevator, and it took me a while at dinner to convince Jason that it would be okay that I invited him for dinner and wouldn’t be a problem for his job. We got home at 11:00 pm, and I saw that we had a voice mail from Leonard.
Jason and I listened to the message together, as Leonard said, “My goodness, Maddie, what a pleasant surprise seeing you and Jason in the elevator and knowing that he is your husband. I’d love to accept your invitation to dinner tomorrow night. I’d like for us to role play a scenario in which I am Jason’s big boss, invited to your home for dinner, and I end up sucking milk from and fucking you, his beautiful, young wife, after meeting you for the first time. That really shouldn’t be much of a stretch, and I’ll see you two tomorrow. Be sure to dress slutty for me and be creative like you were last week.”
Jason was a nervous wreck on Saturday, as we cleaned our home and went shopping for dinner. After getting everything ready, I took a long shower and then dressed in my tightest yoga pants with no panties and a tight, bare midriff camisole top, with no bra. My thick camel toe and milk-swollen, 34F breasts were obscenely displayed in that outfit, and I was aroused just thinking about how the scenario might unfold. I didn’t pump my breasts since I wanted them to be bursting with milk for Leonard.
Leonard knocked on our door right at 7:00 pm, and as before, he started right into the role play saying, “Good evening, Jason. I really shouldn’t have accepted your invitation to dinner, since I know that you will be trying to convince me not to fire you. The only reason I came was that, Mitchell, one of the other vice presidents, told me what a lovely wife you have, and how she was, shall we say, very enthusiastic at convincing him not to fire you a year ago, before you were transferred to my department.”
Jason was catching on fast and replied, “Thank you so much for coming, sir. I really need this job, and I’ll do anything to keep it. Please come in and I’ll introduce you to my wife, Maddie.”
I came out of the kitchen, and even though Leonard had previously seen me naked, drained my breasts, and fucked me twice, he still looked at me lustfully in my slutty, revealing clothes.
So, I walked up to shake his hand and said, “Welcome to our humble home, Mr. Simms, and thank you so much for coming. Dinner will be ready in about fifteen minutes, so please have a seat on the couch, and Jason will fix us some drinks.”
Then Leonard said, “Thank you, my dear. Your looks are even more intoxicating than Mitchell described them to be. Please call me Leonard. You’re a lucky man, Jason, and beer will be fine for me.”
Jason brought us our drinks, and we made small talk for a few minutes, until I took the lead and said, “Thanks again for coming to dinner, Leonard. When Jason told me that he messed up and lost the bank those two big commercial loan opportunities, I was afraid that he might be at risk of losing his job. I was hoping to convince you that he is a very loyal employee, and that we, both of us, will do anything to help him keep his job.”
Leonard responded, “Listen, Maddie, this is nothing personal. It’s just that those were very important deals, and it will take some very good convincing for us to keep Jason on staff.”
By then our dinner was ready, and I replied, “I do think that I can convince you, but for now, our dinner is ready, and I’d like to serve it while it’s hot.”
We had dinner, and the whole time Leonard was explaining what a terrible fuckup that Jason had caused, and how much pressure he was under to fire him. Then, when we finished dinner and got up to sit on the couch, Leonard said, “Come on, Maddie, and sit next to me. I want to find out if you really meant that you would do anything to help Jason keep his job.”
Both of my nipples were starting to leak milk, and I also smelled my pussy since my bulging vulva was soaking wet in anticipation of being fucked. Leonard put his arm around me and rubbed my breast, as Jason watched us from the chair.
Leonard looked at him and said, “Me oh my, Jason, what a slutty little whore you have for a wife.
Her big breasts are already leaking, and I can smell her ripe pussy, that is so wet, just waiting to be fucked. I think I know what she is willing to do to help you keep your job, but I want to hear it from you.”
He paused for a moment for effect and continued, “Are you willing to give me your wife to use as I please, just to keep your job? Say it, boy, tell me what a worthless piece of shit of a husband you are for giving your beautiful young wife to your boss, a man old enough to be her grandfather, to suck and fuck, and to inseminate her adulterous cunt. My big load of semen and sperm might also give her my baby, for you to help raise. And tell me what you are willing to do for me.”
Jason answered saying, “Yes, sir, please do anything you want with Maddie. I am poor excuse for a husband and have a small dick that doesn’t satisfy her need for cock. I love watching her being used by mature, well-hung men, and especially my big boss. Please suck her big, milk-filled breasts, and fuck her slut pussy as much as you want to. But please, sir, let me keep my job. I’m weak, and I’ll be submissive to you and do anything you tell me.”
Leonard gave me a wicked smile and said, “Good, boy, you just might be able to keep your job after all. Let’s take this to the bedroom. I want you to undress Maddie and me and pull back the covers for us, and then watch me as I suck her breasts and swallow her tasty milk. And then I want you under me, sucking my cock as I suck her breasts, in a sign of true contrition and surrender to me.”
We went into the bedroom, and Jason quickly pulled off my yoga pants and camisole top. Then I watched as he took of Leonard’s shirt, pants and underwear. The look on his face was priceless when he saw Leonard’s thick, soft cock and huge balls swinging between his legs. I lay back on the bed on my back, and Leonard laid on his side beside me, leaving room for Jason who slid in between us to suck Leonard’s cock.
Leonard began sucking my breast, as I looked down to see Jason taking that big cock into his mouth. Then, Leonard continued sucking as he slowly rolled over on top of Jason, and began fucking his mouth with slow, long strokes. I heard Jason gagging a little as that big cock hardened and pushed into his throat.
Leonard had been sucking me for about fifteen minutes and was ready to change sides to suck my other breast. So, as he lifted and pulled his cock out of Jason’s mouth, he said, “Okay, cock sucker, let’s move over to the other side. And this time I’ll stay on my side with my legs spread, and you can suck on my balls. I’m afraid that your sweet mouth had me a little too close to cumming, and I want to save my load for the fat pussy of this whore of a wife of yours. I’m going to start fucking her in just a few minutes.”
After about five minutes, Leonard continued sucking me as he pushed Jason out of the way and rolled on top of me. Then Jason looked on as Leonard pushed his huge cock into my hairy, wet, receptive pussy, pushing into me to the balls. He fucked me hard for ten minutes, with me having one orgasm after the other, until he pulled his mouth off my breast, and kissed me as he filled my womb with his seed. The he pulled out and looked down happily as Jason sucked my pussy clean of all that cum. Then Jason sucked and cleaned Leonard’s deflated cock and balls.”
That was just the beginning of a long night of sucking and fucking, and Leonard stayed with us in our bed all night. We finally woke up at mid-morning on Sunday, and Leonard got dressed and pressed a wad of cash into my hand before getting out of his role and saying, “I’m being generous again for the wonderful night you two gave me, and I’m going to suck and fuck Maddie every day for the remaining five days that my wife is out of town, including some nights when Maddie sleeps alone with me in my condo. And Jason, I’m looking forward to using your cunt mouth whenever I have a load to shoot, and Maddie is not available.”
Leonard paid me fifteen hundred dollars for that Saturday night, and I didn’t feel obliged to share that with the brothers since we were using our condo, and since Jason worked with Leonard. That was just the beginning of a long sucking and fucking relationship that Jason and I had with Leonard, and we got together at least once a week. After a while, I enjoyed being sucked by and fucking him so much that I stopped taking his money. That didn’t really hurt our earnings though, since Jason was promoted to be one of the youngest directors in the bank’s history.
I started getting more, special customers from the brothers, once they learned my enthusiasm for pleasing the customers and my earning potential. And although I was making a lot more money with the customers than I was for selling my milk, I still had to keep up the pumping and sucking schedule, and selling my milk, so I could maintain my milk volume. I also continued the medication, since it helps me keep the heavy milk flow that the customers like so much.
Many of the special customers are pretty routine; just middle-aged men mostly, and most of them seemed to be hen-pecked and not getting any sex at home. There are a lot of men from outside the complex, who usually schedule with me on the way home from work, or the evenings, or on weekends. The brothers told all of them about my cuckold husband, but only a few of them were the dominant kind of guys who got off on being serviced by a submissive cuckold or having Jason there to watch to them fuck me.
Jason was with me on only a few of the outside guys. Most of the men wanted to fuck me in addition to sucking my breasts, but a few were kind of wimpy, small-dicked men who just liked to suck my pussy and be sucked off and cum in my mouth, after draining my breasts.
Over a period of a couple of months, the brothers had spread the word about me, and there was enough talk among my customers and their neighbors, that I was getting a good following in the complex. Some of them are good-paying, normal, working husbands in the towers, who scheduled with me at all hours of the day and night, whenever they can get away from their wives for a half hour to an hour. But I have a bigger following in the two-story buildings, near where Sergey and Bacchus live, and they like having Jason involved.
Most of the lower-income men can't afford to pay as much or use me as often, but I was making plenty of income on my other customers, and from selling my milk, so I didn’t mind giving them a break. In fact, there was something very arousing about those men of color, who were mostly Latino, black and Indian. Many of them have above average, uncircumcised, and even long, thick cocks. I like sucking and fucking their darker-colored genitals, and seeing their dark, thick lips on my breasts. And many of those men like having Jason watch while they fuck his pretty, white wife, and then have him suck their cum out of me. It's their way of getting back at the white man and his whore wife.
Some of the men enjoyed having Jason suck their cocks while they'ere sucking my breasts. They usually stop short of cumming in his mouth, but Jason gets their cum after they fuck me. It looks really erotic during those times when the men are on their bellies next to me, leaning over and draining my breasts, while Jason is under them, having his mouth fucked like a cunt. In that position, some of the men go ahead and ejaculate into his mouth, and then after they're finished sucking me, Jason sucks them hard again so they can fuck me.
I also have a select group of customers who're into lactophile role playing like Leonard, and I wanted to describe for you a couple of other very titillating role play scenarios that I participated in.
Bacchus told me about a potential new customer who had heard about me, and he wanted to know if Jason and I would participate in what he described as a very unorthodox lactation fetish. He wouldn’t give us many details and said that if we were interested we should meet the man in the bedroom. He would supply the costumes and give us all of the details. All we were told is that he's a wealthy, fifty-year-old black man, named Marcus, who lives with his wife in one of the more expensive condos in the towers.
Jason and I both liked being used sexually by dominant black men, and we agreed to at least meet with Marcus and hear him out, on a Friday night, when his wife was away at a church group. We walked into the bedroom, where I had been sucked and fucked so many times, and he was already there with our costumes laid out on the bed. Marcus is a ruggedly handsome black man with a shaved head, and big soft lips that I knew would feel good on my breasts. He looked to be very fit and muscular and is six feet and two inches tall and weighed about one hundred and ninety-five pounds.
After brief introductions, he said, “Wow, Maddie, you’re every bit as beautiful and well-built as Bacchus said you are. I’m sorry for all the secrecy, but this scenario can be a little unsettling for people, especially if they're religious. I wanted to have an opportunity to explain things in case you are turned off by it. Maddie, I’d like for you to dress as a nun, with the full tunic and coif and veil headpiece, but totally nude underneath, and we’ll call you Sister Maddie. Jason, you will be dressed as a priest, and we’ll call you Father Joseph. If it makes you any more comfortable, your clothing does not need to imply any particular denomination. Are you okay with this so far?”
Jason and I aren’t really religious anyway, so we nodded our agreement and Marcus continued saying, “The scenario is pretty straight forward, and not as complex as it might sound at first. I am a black man, obviously, in Alabama in the 1880s, and I am running from a group of white men who have accused me of fucking a few of their wives. The fact is that I did fuck three of their wives over a period of several days, with their full consent, but they were afraid to admit that to their husbands." 
"So, after running through the swamps for three days and nights, with my only food being what I could find off the land, I stumble upon your church, exhausted, hungry, and with scrapes, wounds, and bruises all over. You are the only two living in the clergy’s residence at the time and you agree to give me food and shelter.”
He paused again to see if we had any questions, and continued saying, “Now, Maddie, Bacchus told me that you have especially good instincts at following or even leading in these types of fantasies, and I’d like to have us play our roles on the fly, since we all know why we’re here anyway. And Jason, since you are Maddie’s cock sucking, cuckold husband in real life anyway, I expect you to do as you’re told by either Maddie or me. If you are up for it, we can get changed and begin.”
Jason and I readily agreed to play, and when Marcus went out of the room to change, Jason and I put on our very realistic costumes. It was hard to escape the irony of a slut like me wearing nun’s garments. We were ready when Marcus knocked urgently on the door, and we opened it to find him standing there barefooted, with a tattered shirt and pants.
He looked us over and gasping for breath said, “Please, you have to help me. My name is Marcus, and six white men are hunting me. I won’t stand a chance if they catch me. I’m hungry and exhausted and need medical attention.”
I really like Marcus’ lean, muscular body, and I saw his sculpted shoulders, arms and stomach through the tattered clothes. I adlibbed and said, “Oh, you dear poor man, you look dreadful. Of course, we will give you shelter. I am Sister Maddie, and the priest is Father Joseph. But please tell us, why are those men chasing you?”
Then Marcus said, “Please don’t judge me, Sister, but I have been accused of having forceful fornication with three of those men’s white wives. I’m innocent of that, Sister, and I was only doing what they were begging me to do.”
I tilted my head and looked at him suspiciously before saying, “Come now, Marcus, don’t lie to us after we’ve agreed to help you. Why would those women have begged you to lie with them?”
He tried to look uncomfortable as he responded, “I really couldn’t expect a woman of the cloth to understand, given your sheltered life in the church, but there are many white women who like to lie with black men because, because, well, because we are known to have bigger genitals that many white men. Those women used me just to satisfy their carnal lust, and I have to admit that I enjoyed it to.”
I tried to act as if his comments were unsettling, but not necessarily offensive to me, and I responded, “Well, Marcus, we women of the cloth might understand more than you think we do, but I have no way of knowing if you are telling the truth. We’ll believe you for now. The first thing we need to do is give you a warm bath and tend to your wounds, and then we can see if there is something nourishing for you to eat around here. We don’t get our monthly supplies from town until tomorrow, and our cabinets are pretty bare right now. I’ll heat up some water and I can get you into that bath.”
Marcus look distressed and asked, “Don’t you think that Father Joseph should help me with my bath? I mean, after all, you’re a woman and all, even if you are a nun.”
I looked at him sternly and said, “Don’t let that trouble you, Marcus. Helping you like this is a nun’s duty, and I worked in a hospital bathing and taking care of hundreds of men before I got this assignment. I will bathe you and sooth your wounds, and that’s all there is to it.”
As part of the fantasy, we ignored the reality that the clergy’s residence wouldn’t have had hot, running water at that time in history, and I led Marcus to the bathroom connected to the bedroom and said, “Okay, Marcus, let’s get those tattered clothes off and get you into the tub.”
He turned his back to me and acted as if he was shy and embarrassed as he took off his shirt, pants, and underwear, and then sat in the tub and covered his genitals with his hands. I was impressed seeing his muscular body totally nude, and it was already making my pussy wet. I ran the warm water and used soap and a wash cloth to wipe his arms, face, chest, and back, as if I was giving him a sponge bath. I stopped from time to time to pretend that I was tending to some of his wounds.
The water had filled the tub enough that his genitals were partially submerged in the water, and I said, “Don’t be so shy, Marcus. Move your hands so I can complete your bath. We have to wash you everywhere to make sure that all of your scrapes and wounds are tended to.”
Marcus moved his hands and leaned back in the tub, and I almost gasped out loud when I saw his coal-black, soft, thick, uncircumcised cock and big, lemon-sized balls in the water. His cock had to be at least nine inches long, and it was still soft.
I reached down and rubbed the washcloth over his cock and balls, holding and weighing them in my hands, and then said, “Oh, my goodness yes, Marcus, I can see now that you are definitely more heavily endowed than all of the white men I’ve cared for, and I think I understand now why those white wives were so anxious to lie with you. But enough of that. Let’s get you rinsed off now, and you can use this towel to dry yourself. Father Joseph will try to find you some clean clothes, but for now we have to get you to bed so you can recover from your exhausting struggles.”
We went back to the bedroom and I got him settled under the covers. The look on Jason’s face was priceless as he watched that big cock and those huge balls swinging between Marcus’ legs as he got into bed.
Then I said, “You rest now, Marcus, while I try to find you something nourishing to eat. We probably should start you out on liquids since you haven’t really eaten much in several days.”
I stepped away from the bed, pretending that I was in the kitchen looking for food, and then came back and said, “We don’t have anything for you to eat, but I do have a solution, if you are agreeable to it. As part of my service to the community, I have been and am now a wet nurse for two mothers who are unable to feed their babies, and I should have plenty of milk to share with you. In any event, breast milk is the most nutritious food that I could give you.”
Then Marcus replied, “But, Sister, are you sure? That would put us in a very intimate situation, and your body would be exposed to me.”
I patted him on the shoulder and said, “Don’t worry about that. It is my duty to help the weak and hungry, and Father Joseph will be here to make sure that you don’t get carried away and try to lie with me.”
Marcus moved over in the bed as I lay down next to him. Then I pulled up the tunic, exposing my totally nude body, and started pulling his head down to my breast. Before he started to suck, he looked up and down my naked torso and said, “Praise be, Sister, but you are naked under your robe. And I have to say that your body is much more voluptuous than those other white women. Are you still sure that you want to do this?”
Then I said, “Sorry to shock you and Father Joseph, Marcus, but it is much more comfortable and cooler if I wear nothing under this tunic. If it makes you more comfortable, I’ll get under the covers with you so I’m not so exposed.”
Marcus pulled back the covers to invite me in. I lay next to him, with my tunic pulled up and still wearing my headpiece, as he scooted down a little and leaned over to suck my breast. He was sucking hard, and my milk was flowing heavily into his mouth. I looked down and loved seeing and feeling his soft, thick, black lips sucking my areola and nipple.
After he had been sucking me for about ten minutes, I started squirming and moaning as I held his head tightly to my breast and said, “Oh my, Marcus, I have never felt this way nursing babies, and I’m afraid that I’m having feelings and thoughts that I haven’t experienced since I lived a carnal life before I took my vows. And I know that this is having a stimulating effect on you too. I can feel your male member getting hard against my thigh.”
I reached down and began to stroke his massive cock, and in less than a minute it was fully hard, at what felt like at least twelve inches long. His precum was heavily oozing out of the foreskin and running down my hand, and I said, “Oh my, Marcus, it is not good that you are becoming so aroused while feeding from my breasts. I think that we should have Father Joseph come to bed with us, so he can distract your arousal.”
Jason took that as his cue to get under the covers with us, still wearing he priest costume, and he began sucking Marcus’ big cock. Jason sucked him for another ten minutes, until it was time to change breasts, and that’s when Marcus said, “Please forgive me, Sister, but my big cock is being drawn to the aroma of your wet pussy like a magnet. I need to sheath my shaft inside of you, and give you the fruit of my loins, just as you are sustaining me with the fruit of your breasts.”
Marcus began sucking my other breast, just as his massive cock penetrated my adulterous pussy. He began to pound me with long, powerful strokes, and I shouted out, “I understand why those white wives wanted you inside of them, and I can’t blame them a bit. That’s it, Marcus, fuck me with your swollen shaft and fill me with your Negro seed. And since you aren’t wearing any protection, you very well may be giving me your black baby.”
When I made the comment about the black baby, He began sucking even harder, as his cock throbbed and pulsed in my pussy. He continued shooting his seed into me for almost a minute, and stayed fully buried in my cunt as it softened and said, “Oh, Sister, I hope that I have given you my baby, and I’m going to keep my cock inside of you, plugging your slimy, wet hole for as long as I can.”
Marcus pulled out of me in about five minutes, and Jason moved in to clean my pussy before sucking Marcus’ cock and balls clean. Then we sat around talking, and casually sucking one another, which is when I got my turn to suck his huge, black cock. After that, we dropped the role play, and he fucked me again to huge orgasms for both of us. Then, he paid me one thousand dollars for the session, and we met with him many more times in that room, and in our condo whenever he was horny and hungry for some more of my milk.
Most of my special customers are men, but every now and then I'm scheduled with women, who are typically in their late fifties. The first woman I was with lives in one of the tower condos with her husband, but she has a taste for breast milk. She's beautiful for an older woman, and very nicely built. I met with her in the bedroom in the Armenians’ unit, and it started out as a normal feeding. I started getting more and more turned on as I held her head against my breast, and she must have been excited too. She began rubbing my inner thigh, moving closer and closer to my pussy, and when she reached my soaking wet panties and pressed her fingers into my labia, I began to hump against her hand.
It was different, and somehow more erotic having a woman feeding on my breasts, and I loved the feeling of her soft curves pressing against me. When she got up to move over to the other side, instead of starting to suck me again right away, she looked longingly into my eyes, and just before kissing me she said, “Maddie, you're such a lovely young lady, and I want to love you as only a woman can.”
Her soft, full lips pressed against mine, and I opened my mouth to her probing tongue. In just a few seconds I was caught up in her lustful embrace, rubbing her big breasts, just as she was rubbing mine. Then she resumed fingering my pussy, as I reached under her dress to find that her hairy, thick-lipped vulva was wetter than mine.
We continued kissing and fingering one another until she broke the kiss, and whispered into my ear, “Oh my, sweetie, I’ve just got to taste your other womanly nectar.”
She turned around in the bed, pushed my panties down, and covered my soaked labia with her mouth and began sucking me there. She was in an almost sixty-nine position, so I pulled her torso closer to me, and pushed her panties down, before covering her mature pussy with my mouth. The taste and aroma of her pussy were fantastic, and I hungrily sucked on her cunt as she sucked on mine.
It only took a few minutes before we were both having massive orgasms in one another’s mouths. That was my first time have sex with another female, and I just loved it. We continued sucking one another for about fifteen minutes, and then turned back around. She still had to finish draining my other breast, and after that we cuddled, kissed and sucked one another’s breasts and pussies for another half hour.
She paid me five hundred dollars for our incredible time together and became a regular customer. Sergey and Bacchus went berserk when they saw the video, and they began to find me other women who wanted full-blown lesbian sex in addition to draining my breasts. I finally understood, in a much deeper and profound way, why so many women love the soothing touch of other women.
In my second full year of being a milk provider and lactation prostitute, I made over one hundred thousand dollars, tax free, and there was no reason for me to look for work in marketing. I not only enjoyed being a whore, but I was making much more than I could have elsewhere. I went off birth control towards the end of my second year, and the plan was for me to avoid having sex with customers during my most fertile periods. That worked out well for a couple of months, until one day Leonard came home from work early to fuck me, and I was in the middle of my cycle.
I knew from the thickness of my cervical discharge that I was likely ovulating, and when I told Leonard that, he wanted to fuck me even more. He offered me a lot of money to let him fuck me, saying “Damn, Maddie, this is a dream come true for me. I’d be willing to pay you five thousand dollars if you let me fuck you unprotected, right now. Just the chance that I could impregnate a beautiful, young girl like you makes it worth it to me. You don’t have to tell Jason either, and it can be our little secret if I give you my baby.”
It had been several days since I had been fucked, and I always loved having sex with Leonard and his big cock. Jason had not been successful impregnating me yet anyway, and the possibility that a strong, successful man like Leonard could give me a baby was very arousing. So, I let him fuck me bareback, and not only did my orgasm seem stronger than usual, Leonard also shot a bigger-than-usual load of cum into me, and he kept me plugged with his softening cock for twenty minutes afterwards. I made sure that Jason and I fucked that night, so at least there was a chance that it was his baby if I did get pregnant.
Two weeks later I missed my period, and Jason and I were both so happy. I never let Jason know that Leonard had also fucked me that day, and when our daughter was born nine months later, Jason was the proud father. I attracted an even bigger group of men after my belly started showing, and I fulfilled many of their fantasies at being able to suckle and fuck a young, beautiful woman who was also pregnant and lactating.
I don’t know how many years that I’ll be able to keep up this lifestyle, but I’ll at least have to be more careful about when and where I fuck after the baby gets old enough to know what’s going on. In the meantime, though, I plan to enjoy my role as a lactation prostitute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.