Thursday 8 February 2018

My Father-In-Law's Big Cock - Part 1

My name is Michele, and my husband Ed and I were twenty-five years old at the time of this story. We met at Penn State where Ed got a degree in Business Administration and I majored in Biology. His plan from the start was to get a business degree so he could help his father manage and expand the family lumber and building supplies business in a small town not too far from Philadelphia. I planned to work in veterinary medicine and had a good job as a vet technician until the birth of our daughter Alexis nine months ago.

Ed’s mother Mary and father Mark were married at a young age and Ed was born when they were only twenty years old. Mary had been able to earn an associate’s degree at a local community college, but Mark focused all of his efforts on starting and building the business. It was very difficult to compete with the national-chain building supply stores, so Mary got a job sales job with a medical supplies distributor to help make ends meet. She was well-suited for the sales job with her good looks and quick wit, but the down side was that it required almost constant travel in the Pennsylvania market, and she still traveled five days per week.

We live in a small town and the residential areas are limited, so we ended up getting a modest home only two blocks from Ed’s parents. I planned on going back to work after Alexis was one year old and we could send her to day care, but for now I stayed home to raise her, and tried to do my part to frugally manage our expenses. I had stopped taking my birth control pills and we were hoping to have another child, so my plans to go back to work might have been for naught. We spent a lot of time with Mary and Mark at cook outs and family gatherings, and they encouraged me to call them Mom and Dad instead of using their first names.



Dad is ruggedly handsome and Ed looks a lot like him. They are both six feet one inch tall and about 185 pounds, but Dad is more solid and muscular from his many years in the business handling lumber and other supplies. One thing I found a little unusual was that he would openly flirt with me, and Ed and Mom just thought it was cute that he paid me so much attention. He would often call me Baby or Honey instead of Michele. I have to admit that I am very pretty with shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am five feet five inches tall and weighed about 115 pounds after getting back in shape after Alexis was born. But the things that really get Dad’s attention are my large and perfectly shaped breasts.

I was normally a full and round D-cup, but since I was nursing Alexis I was now a DD-cup. Since I usually wore t-shirts with no bra, my big tits looked like ripe melons as they swayed and jiggled in my top, with my areoles and nipples on display. Dad not only flirted with me in front of Mom and Ed, but sometimes when we had a moment alone in the kitchen or somewhere, he was always telling me how fantastic I look and how lucky Ed is to have a hot looking wife like me. He also frequently mentions my big and full tits and how gorgeous they are. I only found out later that he showed me so much attention because Mom was not only gone most of the time on business, but had lost interest in sex. Dad was only getting pussy about once a month, and he was much too young and virile a man to be happy with that.

Things had been going very well with the business, and with Ed’s technical business knowledge they were able to get some loans to expand some of the product lines. But then tragedy struck when the hydraulic system on one of the forklifts malfunctioned, and Dad’s lower forearms, wrists and hands were pinned under a pallet of cement bags that had collapsed on him. Ed was finally able to get another forklift to lift the pallet off of his Dad, but by then the damage was done. Both of Dad’s forearms, wrists and many of his fingers were broken.

After three weeks in the hospital and four surgeries, he was finally sent home on a Monday with casts on both arms, from his shoulders and down covering both hands. Mark needed a significant amount of home care, but since the company’s insurance was not very good, it would be very expensive for them. Ed really couldn’t help since he was now managing the store on his own, and Mary still needed to travel to keep her income coming in during this difficult time. So it was agreed that I would care for him and stay over at their home with Alexis and Dad during the week when Mom was out of town, and Ed would stay with me in the guest room at night after work.

Without the use of his arms and hands, I would need to do just about everything for Dad, including feeding him, but at least he would be able to walk to the bathroom with some assistance from me. He was still very weak from the surgeries and being in bed so long. But it hadn’t dawned on me until we got him home that first day that I would also need to help him in the bathroom and wash him in the bed. Ed helped me get Dad home and into bed, and by then it was almost lunch time. So I cooked him a simple meal of macaroni and cheese and fed him in bed. I then went to breast feed Alexis and put her down for a nap, before returning to Dad’s bedside.

We talked for a while and then he said, “You know that I missed my afternoon bath since we left the hospital this morning, so I would sure appreciate your help in getting me cleaned up.”

Then I said, “Dad, I’ve never helped anyone like this before and it is all a little embarrassing for me, so you’ll need to guide me through it.”

He smiled at me and said, “Well, it’s the first time for me too, but I’m sure we’ll get through it just fine together. Just get a pan of warm water, soap, washcloth and towel and we’ll get started.”

I got all of the necessary items and we started by me taking off his pajama top. I washed his face and neck and then he leaned forward as I washed and rinsed his back and underarms. He leaned back while I washed his chest and stomach. After that I pulled back the covers and carefully pulled down his pajama bottoms, and washed the front and back of his legs up to mid-thigh. He was staring at my breasts moving in front of him the whole time and didn’t seem nearly as nervous as I was. I did glance down and saw the large lumps of his cock and balls in his tight, white underwear, and was amazed at the size of them. I had assumed that he would have a small, four inch dick and small balls like Ed’s, but Dad is considerably bigger and he was still soft.

I was too shy to remove his underwear and wash his crotch area and ass, and I started to pick up the pan, washcloth and towel and leave his bedside. Dad could undoubtedly see the fear and reluctance in my eyes, and he smiled and said, “Wait a minute Michele. I know that it is embarrassing for us, but I also need you to wash my crotch and ass. We’re going to have to go through this for at least six weeks, so we might as well get used to it. You can close your eyes while you’re washing me if you want to, but I do need to be cleaned down there.”

I knew that he was right and I rinsed out the washcloth, applied more soap to it, and got ready to wash him. Then I said, “Okay Dad, I’ll wash you down there but this is very uncomfortable for me. And I won’t be able to close my eyes because I need to see what I’m doing. So just lift up your hips so I can lower your underwear and we can get started.”

Dad had a little smile on his face as I reached down to the waist band of his underwear and started pulling them down. I got some resistance as I reached the base of his thick cock, and I had to lift the front of his underwear over the lump to continue pulling them down. Then his cock came into view and I was again astounded at the size of him. His cock was still soft but had to be at least seven inches long and as thick as a summer sausage, and he has a thick foreskin and prominent veins running all over the surface of it behind his big cock head. Ed’s cock is circumcised, so this was the first uncut cock I had seen. Then his big balls came into view, and they are the size of eggs and hanging down onto the bed in his hairy scrotum.

Dad was studying my face to see what kind of reaction I would have to seeing his genitalia for the first time, and I tried to hide my surprise and ignore the tingling feeling in my pussy. I moved the washcloth onto his cock and started washing him, and when I moved my hand farther down to wash off his balls, I felt the weight of his cock as it flopped across my hand. It was so strange feeling those big balls in my hand after being used to Ed’s little ones. Just when I thought I was finished washing his genitals, Dad said, “I hate to ask you to do even more Baby, but you need to pull back my foreskin and wash the head of my cock too. It can get pretty nasty if it’s not cleaned every day.”

So I gripped his cock in one hand, pulling back his thick foreskin as I gently cleaned the head with the washcloth. I was getting turned on feeling the weight and texture of his cock in my hand, and seeing the moist, thick head poke out of the foreskin was also arousing to me. I know that my face must have appeared flushed and red to him, but I just tried to finish up as quickly as I could. Then he rolled onto his side while I washed his ass, and his big balls were hanging down over the back of his thigh.

This completed his bath and as I started to leave with the pan of water and other items Dad said, “Michele, you seem a little flustered. Please tell me what’s on your mind.”

I then said, “That was a pretty intimate thing to wash you down there like that, and I have to admit that I was surprised by the size of your genitals. Ed is nowhere near that large, so I just wasn’t expecting it. But I guess now it will get easier since we’re past the first time.”

Then Dad said, “I could never understand how Ed got the short end of the stick in that department, but I guess it takes more than genetics to determine those things. I also think it will get easier, but remember that you will still need to help me in the bathroom both while I urinate and when I have bowel movements. And sorry Honey, but I need to use the bathroom right now. I’ll need your help getting in there, and you’ll also have to help me pee.”

I helped him into the bathroom and lowered his pajama bottoms for him. We had decided to just leave his underwear off so it would be easier to wash him and help him in the bathroom. Then Dad said, “Just hold it for me and aim me at the toilet so I don’t make a mess in here.”

After having bathed him, I was a little less shy at touching his cock, so I stood at his right side and a little bit behind him and gripped and aimed his cock with my right hand. Heaven help me, but I still enjoyed feeling the thickness and weight of his cock in my hand, and the vibrations from his heavy flow of piss also felt good. When he was finished pissing I shook the remaining drops of pee from his foreskin and pulled his pajama bottoms back up, and then helped him back into bed.

As early evening approached, I fixed Dad dinner and fed it to him so I would be available to feed Ed when he got home. I was struggling with the feelings that I got seeing and touching Dad’s cock and balls, and decided to be honest with Ed about it. When he got home and we were eating dinner I said, “When it was first decided that I would take care of Dad during the week, it hadn’t dawned on me just how personal and intimate my help would be. Today I gave him a bath in bed and also held his cock when he pissed. You may not know this, but your Dad has a big cock and balls, and I have to admit getting a little turned on at seeing and handling him like that. I don’t think its right for me to feel that way, and it makes me uncomfortable. Please don’t be angry with me Ed, but I just felt like you needed to know about it, and maybe decide that I shouldn’t be helping him like this. The other thing is that he continues to openly stare at my tits when I’m around him.”

Ed thought about it for a few moments and then said, “I know that Dad has a big cock, and I think it’s pretty natural for women, even his daughter-in-law, to be aroused seeing and feeling it. But I don’t know how else we can financially give Dad the care he needs unless you continue doing it for him and us. And besides, this is only the first day, and I’m confident that you’ll get more comfortable with all of this as the days pass. You probably won’t continue to be turned on by him once you’re more used to it. And besides, Dad has been very depressed since the accident, and I’m sure that having a beautiful and sexy woman like you to look at and helping him and touching him is allowing him to cope mentally with everything.”

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It almost seemed like Ed was endorsing me touching his Dad’s genitals and having his Dad stare at my big tits. He didn’t seem to understand how arousing his Dad’s big cock was to me, or else he just wasn’t concerned about it. So I decided that I had done my part by bringing it up, and would just continue helping Dad and see how it went in the coming days.

The rest of the week went pretty much like the first day, and Ed was right in that I was getting used to seeing and feeling Dad’s cock and balls. But what he didn’t know was that it aroused me even more touching him and I noticed something else. Slowly but surely over the course of the week Dad was asking me to more thoroughly wash his crotch. I even noticed that he was starting to slowly swivel his hips, ever so slightly, so that when I was holding his cock and cleaning the head and foreskin, his dick was moving back and forth in my hand. And by Friday, I could even feel his cock throb and start to harden. In addition, he was complimenting me on my tits continually and even pushed his face against them a few times when I was leaning over him to wash him. All of this was making my pussy wet, but I was still happy when Friday came and Mary came back home.

Mary took care of Mark over the weekend, and Alexis and I went back over on Monday morning, just as Mary was leaving to be out of town all week again. She thanked me for taking such good care of Mark and then I began my routine all over again. After lunch, it was time to wash Dad again, and everything was proceeding normally until I pulled down his pajama bottoms and started to wash his cock and balls.

Dad looked at me with sad eyes and said, “Please don’t be upset with me Baby, but I have a big favor to ask of you. You probably don’t know this, but Mary lost pretty much all interest in sex with me about a year ago, and I have had to take matters into my own hands ever since, if you know what I mean. And it just so happens that I have a very high sex drive, and before the accident I was in the habit of relieving myself at least once a day, and sometimes more. I know that’s a lot for a man my age, but that‘s the way it is with me. And seeing your beautiful and full breasts every day and knowing that you are lactating makes me need to do this even more. Would you do me a big favor and help me out when you are washing my penis today? I know that you have gotten more comfortable with my nudity and holding my penis when I pee, and I would really appreciate it if you would help me out.”

I was both shocked and turned on by Dad’s request and I wanted to be sure that I heard him correctly. So I asked, “Dad, are you asking what I think you’re asking? Do you want me to stroke your cock until you cum?

Then he said, “Yes, please Michele, help your old father-in-law out. Would you?”

I thought about it for a few moments, and then remembered that Ed didn’t seem all that concerned about me touching his Dad’s cock, and I realized that I wanted to see how big it was when it was hard. So I said, “Okay Dad, I’ll do it for you today as a special treat, but I’m not so sure it will be a good idea to do it more than this time. But I have never jacked off an uncut cock before. Will I need to get some lubrication of some kind?”

Dad got the biggest smile on his face, and kind of pushed his hips up to meet my hand as I gripped his cock. Then he said, “You’ll soon notice that this conversation has already made me leak plenty of precum under my foreskin, and that should be sufficient lubrication. If not, then a little of your saliva will do the trick. Thank you so much for doing this for me Baby!”

I started stroking his thick cock, and it began to harden almost immediately. The sensation of his precum-soaked foreskin sliding over his cock shaft and head felt good in my hand, and within only a dozen or so strokes, he had reached his full hardness. I’m guessing that his cock was between 9 and ten inches long and so thick that my fingers could not touch while gripping him. It was mesmerizing watching that slick cock head disappear and reappear as I moved the foreskin back and forth, and I really liked the gnarly feeling of his prominent veins in my hand. He was also producing even more precum now, and it was running down my hand as I continued to stroke him.

I was standing next to the head of the bed on his left side, and reaching over with my left hand to jack his cock. This was a portable hospital bed and the head was elevated, so my breasts were just about at the same level as his face. As I continued stroking Dad’s big cock, he started breathing heavily, so I knew that he must be close to ejaculating. So I aimed his cock up towards his belly and chest and increased the speed of my strokes. Just as his cock began to pulse and throb and I could feel his first spurt of cum flow through his cock, he quickly swung his head to the side of the bed and sucked my shirt-covered right nipple into his mouth and began sucking it.

It was so exciting watching his large volume of semen shoot onto his stomach and chest and feeling it pulse, that I at first didn’t realize that he was sucking my breast. But then after six or seven strong pulses of cum and the flow started to subside, I could feel him sucking me and I pushed my breast even harder against his face. Ed had never shown any interest in drinking my breast milk, so I didn’t realize until that moment that having my lactating tits sucked also made my pussy tingle with lust and flood my vagina with fluids. We held that position with my hand, drenched with his thick cum, still on his softening cock, as he continued to suck my breast. But as good as it felt having him suck milk from my tit, I also knew that things were getting out of hand and I had to stop it. So I said, “Oh fuck Dad, whatever possessed you to suck my breast like that. I have to admit that it feels good, but we can’t do this. What would Ed and Mary think of us?”

As I pulled away Dad swallowed his last mouthful of my milk and then smiled at me and said, “Forgive me Baby, but I have wanted to suck those beautiful, milk-filled tits for months now. I just couldn’t help it when I started to cum and saw that your breasts were right next to my face. Your milk flowed heavily even through your t-shirt, and it was absolutely delicious. Thank you so much for jacking me off and letting me drink your sweet milk, right from the tit. And as far as Ed and Mary are concerned, I don’t plan to tell them about this.”

Then I said, “I’m glad that I could help you out and you sucking my tits really felt good, but we can’t do this again. I’ll clean up all of your cum and then we need to take a little break to calm down a little.”

I used the washcloth to wipe the cum off of his stomach and chest. Ed shot such a little load that I was surprised by the amount that Dad had ejaculated, especially for a man in his mid-40s. I then took all of the bathing supplies out of the room, and when I was out of sight I looked at the washcloth containing his cum. I leaned down to smell it and was overwhelmed with a desire to taste it. It was thick and white, and I sucked a little into my mouth for a taste. Ed’s cum normally tasted bland, but Dad’s was salty and a little sweet.

Now I was faced with a dilemma. I wanted to be honest with Ed, but knew that I dared not tell him everything that happened with Dad. So after he came home that night and we were in bed I said, “Ed we need to talk. Something happened with your Dad today and I have to be honest with you about it.”

Ed then said, “Sure Michele, you can tell me anything.”

I told Ed Dad’s story of not getting much sex from Mary, and him begging me to help relieve his sexual tension. And then when he was ejaculating from me stroking him, how he pressed his face against my breast. But I didn’t tell him about Dad sucking milk from my tit and how I tasted his thick cum, or how wet my pussy got. I then said, “Please don’t be angry with me Ed, I was just trying to help your father, and he really appreciated what I did for him.”

Ed surprised me when he rolled over and hugged me and said, “I could never be angry with you for helping Dad out like that. I love you even more for caring so much for my father that you would help him. And we both know that he just loves your big tits, and I don’t mind him pressing his face against them, so long as you don’t mind. How do you feel about all of this?”

Ed was so accepting of what happened that I decided to let him know everything. I said, “Well, to tell you the truth, I really got turned on stroking his big cock and seeing him cum so heavily. And when he pressed his face against my breast, he started sucking my nipple through the t-shirt and drained a lot of milk from me, which made my pussy tingle and get very wet. I even tasted some of his cum and it was salty and sweet. Does that upset you honey?”

Then I got a big surprise when he said, “Oh fuck Michele that is so hot! It really excites me knowing that you did that for Dad. I was somehow aware that Dad has a high sex drive, but it is news to me that Mom doesn’t take care of his needs any longer. I don’t mind you helping him out so long as you are okay with it. I love you so much baby.”

Ed must have really been turned on by our discussion, because he pulled up my night shirt, and for the first time ever sucked milk from my tits. Then he went down on me and sucked my pussy, which was still damp and raunchy from my session with Dad. It was rare for Ed to suck my pussy, but he seemed to have a new hunger for doing it. But as good as his sucking felt, I couldn’t help thinking about Dad’s big cock while Ed was sucking me. Ed’s acceptance of what happened with Dad changed my mind about helping Dad again, and I decided to go along with his future requests for assistance. I also couldn’t help wondering how far Ed would be willing to let things go.

The following day when it was time for Dad’s bathing he said, “I know that you said we couldn’t do this again, but I would really appreciate it if you jacked me off today. I need to do this every day under normal circumstances, but being around you makes me need it even more. So please help me out Michele.”

Then I said, “Things have changed a little since yesterday Dad. I told Ed about what we did, and I mean everything. He was not only okay with it, but it actually seemed to get him excited. So yes, I’ll enjoy jacking you off again.”

Dad then said, “I don’t really understand how Ed could be okay with sharing you like this, but I’m not going to argue with it. So come on Baby and let’s get this started.”

I pulled down Dad’s bottoms and his cock was already getting hard and leaking precum in anticipation of me helping him again. I started stroking his cock and then surprised him by pulling my t-shirt up over my big tits, and then used my right hand to pull his mouth to my bare breasts. He started sucking without hesitation and the milk began to flow heavily. Dad was looking up at me lustfully as he sucked and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of my sweet milk. And my pussy was tingling and getting so wet that I could smell my own juices, and I’m sure that Dad could smell me too. The excitement of sucking my bare breasts made Dad cum very quickly, and I soon felt his cock pulsing as he shot rope after rope of his thick semen onto his belly and chest.

Dad sucking my breasts and drinking my milk really felt amazing, but I reluctantly pulled away. Then Dad looked at me, with some of my milk running out of the side of his mouth and said, “Oh fuck Michele, thank you so much for letting me see and suck your bare breasts. They are so full and round and beautiful, and your milk is so sweet.”

Then I said, “You’re very welcome Dad, and I really enjoyed stroking your cock and having you suck my tits. You are a very sexy man and I enjoy helping you out.”

The rest of the week went pretty much the same, with me jacking Dad off every day and him sucking milk from my bare breasts. Ed wanted me to tell him everything that happened, and he continued to be turned on by it, and sucked my pussy to orgasm every night. I was starting to enjoy our encounters so much that when Mary came home Friday evening, I was sad to leave Dad and go back home.

See Part 2 where I end up fucking Dad and getting pregnant by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.