Thursday 8 February 2018

My Father-In-Law's Big Cock - Part 2

It would be best to read Part 1 of this story first, to get the full context of the situation and the characters. But I will provide a synopsis of Part 1 in the following three paragraphs just in case you decide not to read Part 1 first.

My name is Michele, and my husband Ed and I were twenty-five years old with a nine month old daughter named Alexis at the time of this story. We live in the same small town near Ed’s forty-fiveyear old parents, Mary and Mark, and Ed works with his father in the family’s lumber and building supply business. Mary and Mark insisted that I call them Mom and Dad, and we have a very close relationship. Dad is always flirting with me and complimenting me on my looks and big tits, and Mary and Ed just think it is cute of him to tease me like that. I have to admit that I am very pretty with shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am five feet five inches tall and weighed about 115 pounds after getting back in shape after Alexis was born. But the things that really get Dad’s attention are my large and perfectly shaped breasts. I was normally a full and round D-cup, but since I was nursing Alexis I was now a DD-cup. Since I usually wear t-shirts with no bra, my big tits look like ripe melons as they swayed and jiggled in my top, with my areoles and nipples on display.

In Part 1 of the story Dad was injured at work and had casts on both arms, all the way from his shoulders down to and covering his hands. Due to not having good insurance it was decided that I would take care of Dad in their home during the week since Mary travelled all week with her sales job. And Ed had to manage the business. It was embarrassing at first seeing Dad nude, but I needed to wash him in bed and help him piss, so I soon got used to handling his huge, uncut cock, which has to be between nine and ten inches long and very thick when hard, and he has huge balls as well. Ed’s dick is only about four inches long with small balls, so I was surprised that Dad’s genitals were that big. In the second week taking care of him, Dad told me that Mary had lost interest in sex and that he was used to masturbating at least once a day before the accident. He asked me to help him by jacking him off during his bath, and I did. But something else happened as well.



Just when he was ejaculating the first time I helped him, he leaned over and sucked my breast, right through the t-shirt, and as he continued to shoot his big load of cum, he continued to suck my tit and drink my milk. That was really turning me on and got my pussy wet, but I told him we couldn’t do it again. I wanted to be honest with Ed about everything, and when I told him about it he was very supportive of me helping his father like that. I don’t really know how far Ed would be willing to let things go with his father, but I decided that I would enjoy it. For the rest of that second week, I jacked off Dad every day, and I let him suck milk from my bare breasts.

Part 2 of the story starts at the beginning of week three, with Mary being scheduled out of town for the week. After the previous week of me jacking Dad off and him sucking milk from my tits every day, Dad and I were getting pretty comfortable with one another. I even started taking my t-shirt off before we began his bath, and Dad really enjoyed seeing my full, milk-engorged tits swaying in front of him. When we were getting ready for his bath in bed on Monday, Dad said, “Hey Baby, will you do your old father-in-law another favor? When Mary still had an interest in sex, she used to suck my dick whenever I asked her. I have really missed that, and although your jacking me off has helped a lot, I’d really like to feel a woman’s lips around my big cock again.”

Dad’s big cock turned me on so much that I had been thinking about sucking him anyway, even though that would be one more thing I’d have to admit to Ed. So I said, “Okay Dad, I’ll suck your cock, but you need to suck my tits for a few minutes first to get me turned on. It’s only fair for you to drink my milk if I’m going to be drinking your man juice.”

Dad was more than happy to suck my tits so I leaned over the edge of the bed and he started sucking feverishly on my tits. And after about five minutes on each breast, I pulled away and lowered my mouth to his hard cock. It always made him hard to suck my tits. I had sucked Ed’s little dick before, but the feeling of Dad’s thick cock and foreskin in my mouth was much better than that. I was a little uncomfortable leaning over him like that, so I had him scoot down a little and we lowered the head of the bed. I got up in the bed opposite and beside him, leaning over him to suck his cock, which placed my hips near his face. I sucked his big cock back into my mouth, and also reached down with my hand to feel his big, hairy balls.

I was starting to get into a good rhythm and was getting more and more of his thick meat into my mouth. I just loved the feeling of his slick cock head and the rubbery foreskin in my mouth. Then I felt Dad turn towards me a little, and his mouth covered my pussy, but over my shorts. He obviously couldn’t use his hands to unfasten and pull down my shorts, but he was mouthing my cunt in such a way that I was getting wet with lust. Mouthing my pussy must have gotten him even more aroused, because in only another minute his cock stiffened further, throbbed, and then his cum started flooding into my mouth. I just loved the taste of his juice and I swallowed it all down as the pulsing of his cock subsided.

Dad kept munching on my pussy and I soon had my own orgasm, even though my shorts were covering my pussy. Dad pulled his mouth away as I continued to nurse his softening cock and enjoy the taste of his semen, and then he said, “Holy shit Michele, what a great blowjob you gave me. Mary was never that eager to suck me, and she never swallowed like you did. And I know that you also had an orgasm, because I can smell and taste your sweet, wet pussy even through your shorts. What a hot little pussy you are!”

I finally pulled away from his cock and stood by the bed and said, “I enjoyed sucking your big cock too Dad. It’s so much bigger than Ed’s little dick, and you shoot much more cum than he shoots. I want more of your big cock and cum, so I hope you want to keep doing this every day.”

Then he said, “Damn right I want to continue this, but next time I want you to take your shorts off so I can really taste your pussy and swallow more of your juices.

I waited until I was in bed with Ed that night to continue my normal routine of letting him know what his Dad and I did during the day. I leaned over with my leg across his thigh and started rubbing his little dick and then said, “I’ve got something else to tell you about your Dad and me honey, and I sure hope that you’re not angry with me. Mark told me today that your Mom used to suck his cock, and he wanted me to do that for him. So I did suck him and swallowed his cum, and he also leaned over and sucked my pussy with my shorts on. He gave me an orgasm just sucking me like that, and I really enjoyed doing that with him. Unless you tell me not to, I plan to keep sucking his cock, and next time I’m going to take off my shorts and let Dad suck my bare pussy. He wants to get a better taste of my juices. So what do you say honey?”

Ed’s cock got hard immediately when I mentioned that I had sucked his Dad’s cock, and I guess I got his answer when he moved down to suck my pussy, giving me a huge orgasm. Then he said, “Michele, you are taking very good care of Dad, and that makes me so happy. Of course I’m not upset about you doing that for him, and I can easily understand how his big cock would turn you on so much, especially after being used to mine.”

So once again, Ed was supporting my growing sexual relationship with his father. I couldn’t help thinking that there was something more to all of this, and it almost seemed that he wanted me to have sex with his father. But I just decided to take it day by day and enjoy my time with Dad.

The next day I took off my t-shirt and shorts when I washed Dad, and we ended up in a 69 with me on top of him in the bed. He sucked my pussy hard as I sucked his cock and even leaned down to take his big balls into my mouth, one at a time. Just as we were getting close to cumming, I closed my thighs around his face and face-fucked him that way, as he also closed his thighs around my face to hold me in place as he thrust his hips and huge cock into my mouth. We both had amazing orgasms, and I actually squirted for the first time ever. We stayed that way in the afterglow of our orgasms and gently suckled each other’s genitals. It felt so good and natural to be with Dad like that, and I knew that I was falling in lust with him

We continued sucking one another like that for the rest of the week, and Dad of course always spent quality time sucking milk from my swollen tits before we sucked each other to orgasm. Then on Friday I took Dad to the doctor for a checkup on the healing of his broken bones, and the doctor said he was making good progress. He took off those big casts, and put on smaller ones that went from the lower forearms, and covering his hands. He would still need the same help from me, but at least with the smaller casts we might be able to use the shower, with him holding his arms up as I washed him. Then we went back home and Mary came home for the weekend to take care of him.

The following Monday didn’t come soon enough for me, and I was looking forward to another week taking care of Dad. With the small casts we decided to try using the shower for his clean up. Since we had been having oral sex with me completely nude for the past week I decided to just get into the shower with him nude. Dad held his arms up against the wall opposite the shower head and I began to soap him up with the warm water spraying down on us.

I first wet and shampooed his hair, which we had not been able to do very well in bed, and then began washing his back. Most of his body, except for his crotch, wasn’t very hairy, so it was fun rubbing my hands on his slick, soapy body. I washed down his back to his waist, and then enjoyed rubbing my hands all over his ass and into his ass crack. As I moved farther down to the back of his legs, I knelt down and could see his big balls hanging down between his legs. So I of course soaped them up and got very turned on feeling the weight of them in my hands. Then I decided to give Dad a little treat.

I stood back up behind him and soaped up my big breasts and hugged him from behind, moving my tits in circles all over his lower back, while also reaching down to massage his balls. Then I moved around to the front and washed his face, moving slowly from there down his chest. He really enjoyed feeling my soapy hands on his body and at one point said, “Oh fuck Michele, your hands feel so good on my body. You are such a sexy woman and I love being with you like this.”

I continued down to Dad’s stomach and hips, and then knelt in front of him. I quickly washed his cock and balls and skipped down to wash his legs. In that position his hardening cock was right at my face level. I teased him for a few seconds by licking his cock as I continued to wash his legs, and then took him into my mouth to suck him. Dad was so turned on that he stepped forward, with his arms still in the air above the water, and he pinned me against the shower wall and started thrusting his cock ever deeper into my mouth. I felt so slutty being used by him like that, and he was fucking my face like a pussy. I started to lose my balance, so I reached my hands around to his ass and pulled him farther into my mouth and throat. I loved pushing my fingers into the crack of his muscular ass, and knew that I had reached his asshole when he jerked forward into my mouth.

Dad continued pumping my face until he finally tensed up, and flooded my mouth with his thick cum. I swallowed and kept sucking him until his cock softened, and then sat on the shower floor as he fed me his balls. I just loved the feeling and taste of his big nuts in my mouth and I kept sucking him until he said, “Okay Baby, that’s enough for now. Let’s get out of the shower and back into my bed so I can suck your tits and pussy again.”

We dried off and got into his hospital bed. I moved up caressing him with my tits right at his face, and he began sucking my milk in earnest. I was surprised that he was still so turned on even though he had just ejaculated, because Ed always looses interest after he gets his rocks off. It was plain to see that Dad was a real pussy hound, and he never seemed to be able to get enough.

I stroked Dad’s cock as he sucked my tits and drank my milk, and when I was completely drained I lowered the head of the bed and moved up to sit on his face. It was his turn to suck my cunt to orgasm, and I just loved feeling his lips and mouth munching and sucking on my thick, hairy labia. It didn’t take long for me to orgasm, and I filled Dad’s mouth with my juices.

That night I told Ed about washing his Dad in the shower and him fucking my face pinned up against the wall until he filled my mouth with his fuck juice. I also told him about lying in bed with Dad to feed him my tits and milk, and then riding his face to a big orgasm for me. About half way through my story Ed moved down to suck my pussy, and I could tell that he was still turned on by my having those encounters with his Dad. After he sucked me to orgasm he said, “Oh fuck Michele, I just love the way you are helping Dad out. And I know that you are enjoying his big cock too. You are making me so happy, and I hope that you continue to satisfy all of his needs.”

It sounded to me like Ed was encouraging me to do even more sexually with Dad, and I wanted to be sure. So I asked, “What are you saying Ed? Do you want me to go even further with your Dad? Do you know what you are saying? You know how turned on I get by his big cock and balls, especially after he has sucked milk from my tits, and I will find it hard to deny him anything unless you set the limits for me. Are you saying that you’d allow me to fuck your Dad if he asks?”

Ed was still down between my sucking my pussy, but he looked up at me and said, “I can’t bring myself to tell you to fuck Dad. I just want you to know that I won’t be upset if it happens. I love you both so much and it gives me pleasure knowing that both of you are happy.”

My pussy was really tingling now at that admission by Ed, but I knew there was one thing he was forgetting. So I said, “You know that I am no longer taking my birth control pills since we are trying to have another baby. Don’t you think it would be risky for me to have sex with your Dad? What if he got me pregnant?”

Then Ed said, “We previously had pretty good luck with the rhythm method, and you only got pregnant with Alexis when we planned it based on your cycle. I think I can trust you to know when you can and can’t have sex. But it is all up to you anyway.”

It was one thing to wash Dad’s cock and to help him piss, and then another when he sucked milk from my breasts and we started having oral sex. But fucking him would take this relationship to a whole new and dangerous level, and would likely affect my long-term relationship with Ed. Fucking my father-in-law would not be incest, but it was certainly considered to be at least taboo by most of society, and I wasn’t sure that Dad would even want to go that far. Yet, the thought of feeling Dad’s big cock in my pussy was very alluring. I decided to just see how things developed, and would make my decision if and when it came up.

Dad and I continued taking showers together for the rest of the week. Sometimes we would turn off the water and take turns sucking each other and having him suck milk from my tits, and I was also starting to give him blowjobs at other times. He really did have a high sex drive, and I have to admit that I really enjoyed tasting and swallowing his thick cum, sometimes two or three times a day. It seemed like the more I sucked him, the more cum he was producing. But then the following week things changed significantly, and for the better as far as I was concerned.

On Monday we had already given Dad his shower where we sucked each other off, but then in the late afternoon he was hungry for some more of my breast milk. He was in the bed nude with his head elevated, and I was nude since I hadn’t gotten dressed since our shower. I got into the bed beside him and slightly leaning over him with my breasts pressed to Dad’s face and my left leg thrown across his belly, and he started drinking my milk for the second time that day. His left arm was under me and wrapped around my back to hold me in place. My pussy was very wet as it always was when he sucked my tits, and I looked down and could see that his big cock was rock hard and oozing precum. And then it happened.

Dad flexed his left arm and pulled me on top of him with my tit still in his mouth. Then he pulled away for a moment and said, “Get on top of me Baby, I just have to feel your warm body on top of me. And do one more favor for your old father-in-law. Just slide down a little and let me push my hard cock into your sweet, wet pussy. I have wanted to fuck you for so long, and I just have to feel your tight cunt around my cock.”

This was the moment of truth for me, and with Dad sucking my tits, and me seeing his hard cock poised for entry, I just let myself slide down until the head of his big fuck meat was pressed against my labia. With his head and upper body elevated in the bed, I just naturally slid down on his cock as my tits pulled away from his mouth. Then he started pivoting his hips, pushing the head of his cock into my pussy. His thick head was spreading my lips and the pressure felt so good.

I continued to slide down on him until my vagina was stretched to the limit and I could feel him pressing against my cervix. Then my insides seemed to shift and it felt like he was all the way inside of me. I was so full of lust that I couldn’t remember where I was in my menstrual cycle, and at that moment I didn’t really care. I just loved having his big cock filling my pussy and pressing into my womb, and I wanted to feel his cum shooting into me.

I leaned back a little and started moving up and down on his cock as he moved his head to suck my tits again. I could feel every vein and ridge on his massive cock and I had no idea that fucking could feel this good. I had endured Ed’s little dick for several years, but now I was feeling the thick cock of a man who knew how to use it. In some ways I felt like such a slut for fucking my own father-in-law like that, but in others it felt so right. Ed had done everything short of telling me to fuck his father, so I didn’t feel bad about that aspect of it.

Dad was usually able to last for at least 20 minutes on his second ejaculation of the day, and this time was no exception as he continued to pummel my pussy. I was almost delirious with both the idea and feeling of having my pussy stuffed with his thick meat, and he was giving me almost constant orgasms. But he finally started breathing harder and pulled off my tit long enough to say, “Oh fuck Baby, I’m just about to cum a huge load in your tight pussy. I’m going to hold you down on my cock and pump my baby cream right into your womb.”

Then his cock started to pulse and throb and I could actually feel his semen spraying into my cervix with his cock head firmly held against it. I was so enraptured that I almost passed out from the feeling of him shooting into me like that. After his cock stopped throbbing I collapsed against his chest and we must have stayed that way, in total bliss, for another half hour. But I knew that Ed would be home very soon, so I reluctantly pulled away and got dressed and helped Dad get dressed too.

It was so late by the time we got dressed and got Dad settled in bed that I didn’t have time to clean up before Ed got home. I just put my white cotton underwear, shorts, and t-shirt back on and started getting dinner ready. I was on cloud nine from the fantastic fucking that Dad had given me, and was probably acting more cheerful than usual. Ed wondered why I was so happy, and I told him that we could discuss it in bed.

When we got into bed Ed continued to ask me why I was so happy. At first I was afraid to tell him that I had fucked his father, but then I decided it was the right thing to do given everything else that he knew about us. So I said, “Honey, I have to tell you about my day with Dad. We had our normal shower where we sucked each other and had great orgasms, but then late this afternoon Dad wanted to suck milk from my tits again. I was up on his bed leaning over him, when Dad pulled me on top of him and said that he wanted to fuck me. I was so turned on with him sucking my tits and me seeing his hard, dripping cock that I slid down on his thick meat. He fucked me hard for twenty minutes and then held me in place as he pumped his cum right into my womb. I’m sorry honey, but I just couldn’t resist that big cock of his.”

Then Ed said, “Oh shit Michele, I wasn’t sure that you would actually fuck Dad like that. But now that you have you’ve made me so happy. Did you get a chance to clean up after you and Dad fucked?”

I said, “Thanks for not being angry with me, and no, we finished so late that I just barely had time to get dinner ready for you.”

Ed didn’t say anything else, but instead threw back the sheets and moved down between my legs. He looked at the gusset of my panties which was soaked with Dad’s cum, and then started sucking our juices out of me. I had never seen him suck me with such hunger, and he soon pulled off my panties and sucked Dad’s cum right from my pussy. After he cleaned me up Ed turned back around next to me and said, “That was even better than I thought it might be, and I can’t believe how much cum Dad shoots.”

It was now obvious that Ed was more than a passive participant in encouraging me to have sex with Dad, and I said, “Come on now Ed, I think your desires are out into the open now. Tell me the truth about how you decided that you wanted your father to fuck me.”

Ed looked a little embarrassed as he explained, “For some reason I got turned on when you told me about seeing and holding Dad’s big cock and balls that first day when he came home from the hospital. The idea that a father-in-law and daughter-in-law would be in that situation made my dick hard. When I went to work the next day I did a Google search on “daughter-in-law sex stories”, and found hundreds of stories on the topic. The more of them I read, the more I could see our situation being similar. I kept thinking about the way Dad is always teasing you and talking about your big tits, and then knowing how little my dick is compared with his big cock. I was becoming obsessed with the thought of Dad fucking you, just like in those stories. Then when you told me that you had jacked him off and he sucked your breasts, I thought that I could encourage you to go further by being positive about it and not angry as you would expect a husband to be. I’m sorry honey, but I could hardly wait until you fucked him so I could suck his cum from your pussy, and be your cuckold husband.”

I was almost in shock hearing Ed’s confession, but also very aroused that he had actually encouraged me to fuck his father. But I had to find out a little more. I asked, “So what are you saying? Do you want me to continue fucking Dad and then have you clean my pussy of his cum? Do you want to be there to watch me fuck him, and what about your mother? Do you have any intentions of letting Mom know about all of this?”

Then Ed said, “I haven’t thought everything through yet. I just know that I want to watch you fuck Dad. The idea that his big cock is giving you both such pleasure is very arousing to me. I wish I could explain it, but I really don’t know what has come over me. And I know that you must enjoy his big cock fucking you more than my little dick. But I don’t think it would be a good idea to tell Mom about this.”

I said, “I really do enjoy the feeling of Dad’s big cock in my pussy, and of course I’d like to continue fucking him. But this will undoubtedly change our relationship, and I know that I won’t be happy with your little dick after being fucked regularly by Dad. Are you prepared for that to happen? And if this is really what you want, how can we continue this after Dad is healed and doesn’t need me to care for him any longer?”

Then Ed said, “Heaven help me Michele, but I do want you to fuck Dad regularly, and I’ll be happy just cleaning your pussy of his cum. Since Mom travels so much, it should be pretty easy for Dad to come over to our house almost every night and fuck you, at least until Alexis is old enough to know what’s going on. Then I can be there to watch and clean you up.”

The next day I told Dad about my conversation with Ed, and he was ecstatic that he would be able to keep fucking me. Then he said, “It is hard for me to understand how my son could be aroused by watching me fuck his wife, and then eating my semen, but I sure intend to enjoy it.”

Thus began our new cuckold lifestyle, and after Dad was healed and back to work, he came over to our house every night when Mary was out of town. On those evenings Dad would sleep in my bed with Ed in the guest room, but we always called Ed into the room to watch when we fucked so he could clean Dad’s cum from my pussy. And as you might imagine, I did become pregnant soon after Dad started fucking me regularly, and we had a beautiful baby boy. Our son looks a lot like Dad, but since Ed also looks like Dad, it really didn’t raise any suspicions with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.