Saturday 30 June 2012

Anal sex with a housewife

Hi I am Sunil 35 year old male from Lucknow. I am fan of iss story site and reading the stories from this site since two year. This is my first sexual experience with a hot housewife. Her name is Nisa. One day when my wife was away from home I was slipping and getting bored. Suddenly my mobile rang. I answered it and my sleep ran away when I hear a very sexy voice. Other side was a lady. She asked me �Can I speak to Javed". I gave her my introduction and she cut the phone. Her voice was echoed in my mind and after some time I could not control on myself and called back her. She answered the phone and I pleaded her that I want to hear her voice again. She laughed and said �what is in my voice, which made you so eager". I said " your voice is very sexy please be my friend. I want to hear your voice till life". She agreed and told me " ok but I am a married women and your call make miserable my married life". I again requested her to do something. After silent for some moment she told me "Ok you can call me when I give you mis call". I eagerly accepted her proposal.

After that we start talking to each other. She told me that her name is Nisa and she is 25 year old having one year old baby. Her husband is a businessman and travel a lot. After sometime we were freely talking to each other about all topics including sex. We shared our mutual liking and disliking during sex. She told me she like anal sex very much. It gave me immense pleasure to know that she has same interest like me because I am ass worshiper. I think the best asset in a women is her boobs and her rump. I told her I also like anal sex and perform regularly with my wife. My wife also loves anal entry. She told me that her husband did not like anal sex. I said jokingly "Nisa please give me a chance, I can fulfill your desire". She said "when right time will come, I shall give you a chance". I gave thanks to her and after kissing her on phone I cut the line.


One day when I was in my office I got a miscall from Nisa. When I called back she happily informed me that her husband is going to Delhi for three days for his business trip. She said that it is better chance to meet. He was leaving on Friday evening. I agreed to come her house Friday evening and asked her address. She gave her address and disconnected the phone. Next day was Friday. Friday morning I told to my wife that I shall go to Delhi for some official work today evening and will back to Monday. Saturday and Sunday is closing day of my office because we have 5 days working. So after office hour I went to Nisa's house. After locating her house I rang her call bell. She opened the gate for me. I get stunned to look her beauty. She is an angel. She was wearing a red sari that was increasing her beauty. I introduced myself and she let me in.

Her baby boy was very beautiful. I start playing with him while she went to kitchen for making food for us. After eating she slept her baby and came near me.
I pulled her toward me and made her sit me on my thigh. I started kissing her. My tongue came out and went in her mouth. She started sucking on my tongue. Our tongue met to each other. I feel erotic scent on her body. She has prepared herself for our meeting. I started pressing her lovely boobs while savoring her saliva in my mouth. By my pressing her milk came out from her boobs and wetted her blouse because she have not wore bodice under her blouse. I wanted to drink her milk so I start open her blouse. My 7" lund was now twitching. We undressed each other. Now she was sat on bed and I put my mouth on her left boobs. My head was resting on her arm. I started to suck her tit like a starved child. Her milk jug was full of milk. I started quenching my thirst with her sweet milk. She was very excited by feeding me and started pressing my head on her boobs. She took my lund in her fist and started masturbating me. Precum was seeping through my lund. Sometime I shared her milk with her by kissing her. She said "Sunil meri gand khujla rahi hai ab doodh pina band karo aur meri gand maro". I told her "Dheeraj rakho abhi main tumhare gand ki khujli sant kar raha hun".

I lay on bed and made her in 69 position. She gobbled my lund in her warm mouth and started sucking my lund. I stretched her asshole with my hands and put my nostrils on her quivering asshole and took me deep sniff. Wow smell of her asshole was very erotic. I pressed my nose in her asshole and sniffed it again and again. She was now start fucking her mouth like a cock sucking pro. I put my tongue on her gand and started sucking it. Some time I took her puckered ring between my teeth and bite it. She was moaning with pleasure. I inserted my tongue in her gand and start fucking her gand with my tongue. Now she was full excited. Her asshole was now open and close like a rose petal. I made her lay on her back. I put 2 pillows on her back and made her ass upturned. I kneeled and spit on her asshole and put my lund on her gand and press it. My supara entered in her sphincter and she moaned loudly "oh Sunil your lund is very thick. Please go slow". I stopped moving my lund for some moment and took some saliva from my mouth and dribbled it on my lund. Now she was relax. I press my lund in her ass one more time. My whole lund went in her asshole and she cry once again. I asked "Nisa Tum thik ho ki nahi? Agar kaho to main apana lund wapas nikal lu".

She told "I am alright. Your lund is much thicker than my husband so it is paining". I put my thumb on her clit and start tickling it. I took her toe in my mouth and start sucking it like a cock. This made her crazy and she started rotating her rump in every direction. I started fucking her asshole with long and strong stroke and sucking her toe. She was rubbing her clit vigorously. We fucked like this for 1 hour and we both cum. I emptied my cream in her asshole and pulled out my lund. She took my lund in her mouth and sucked it for sometime. I saw that my white cream was oozing out from her newly fucked asshole. I took it on my finger and gave it to her. She put my finger in her mouth and suck my finger. Then I put my mouth on her asshole and inserted my tongue in it and lap our mixed cream. I sucked her quivering asshole till no cream remain in her. Then we went to bathroom. She sucked me There once again and we bath together. I stayed there 2 days and we have sex many time. It is my first real experience on this site. Reader please give your valuable comments on sunillko12@yahoo.com. Any girls and women�s like to meet me for sex please contact me freely through my email id and leave your no. I assure to give you 100% satisfaction. I maintain your secrecy. So please lady I am waiting for your mail. Age no bar. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.