Saturday 30 June 2012

Ek din ki bebafaai

This is my true story that I would like to share. I’m Visha, a house wife from Suva,
Fiji. I’m married to a brahmin who works as a priest who is also is an accountant.
It all happened out of curiosity. We got married and lived in Navua. After 2 years
my husband got transferred to Suva. He got a company house that was on the 3rd floor
right in the city. I especially enjoyed the night lights and scenes that are seen
from my window. There is park near my house and every night I see a lot of men and
women there, talking and laughing. Watching them pass my time as my husband works
late at night.
One day I happened to meet my friend Nita and invited her to my house. She started
coming everyday and we used to talk a lot.
She told about her married life and said she was happy. I also told her my life was
happy.
She told about her husband: “Raj is such a cute person he loves me so much”
then she laughed and continued” you know we make love everyday”
“Everyday?” I asked
“Yes” she said
I was surprised. We made love once or twice a month. At times we did not sleep
together for months because he is a priest and has to stay pure. But I was happy
with him.

To know more, I asked Nita,” tell me about your sex life”
Nita at first became shy then said’ “Ok. You know he is a great fucker. woh mujhe
bahot chodta hai .”
I felt something wet inside my panty.
“Please tell me how?” I asked.
Nita continued.
“Well, I tell you my last night story. I was in the kitchen when Raj came home. He
grabbed me from behind. He threw me on the bed. Then he tore off my panty and
started sucking my vagina. Then he gave me his Lund to suck. Then he bends me down
and put his lund in my asshole and started fucking me. Later he fucked my choot.
That’s it”
I could feel by breast growing bigger and wanting to come out free. My panty had
become wet. I felt dizzy.
Nita gave me a video saying watch it.
After Nita left I went to my room to watch the view down. I was thinking of what she
said. I never sucked my husbands Lund. He never sucked my choot and about fucking
the ass, well to me and him all there things seemed dirty. Yet I thought I was
happy. Then I remembered the video. I put it on and saw a black man fucking a white
lady. I really felt wet seeing the black Lund and wanted it myself.
But I don’t know why I wanted all this.
I had nothing to do so I phoned Nita to know if she had reached home.
“Yes honey,” she said “I’m home, but tell me what happened to you when I was
telling my story. Your face changed”
I don’t know why I could not control my self so I told her all my thoughts. She
said she will talk to me tomorrow. She then asked me what I usually do to spend my
time.
I told her I was looking down in the park and watching ladies get into cars and
driving off.
She laughed” those are call girls. They sell their bodies for money”
‘And what is being done to them” I asked.
“well” she said’ “they get fucked, raped and all those things”
Later that night I was thinking what to do.
Next day my husband went to visit his parents and was to return 2 days later.
I went to my window and saw women getting into cars to be FUCKED.
How lucky.
I could feel by panty getting wet. I just wanted to be fucked.
Suddenly I knew what I would do.
I got into a red top and skirt, put some lipstick took a handbag and went out of the
house. My heart was beating fast. I stood by the roadside and waited. But no vehicle
stopped for me. Frustrated, I started to go when a red car stopped by.
A door opened and a tall man maybe aged about 35 stepped out.
“So” he said “shall we?”
“What?” I asked.
“How much” he asked “20 dollars would be ok?”
I did not know what to say and trembling, I got into the car.
For the first time I felt guilty and wanted to go out but could not.
We reached a motel and he took me inside.
He suddenly grabbed me and started sucking my lips. I wanted to run but could not.
He then held my breast and squeezed it so hard I cried out.
He just laughed and started taking off his cloth and stood naked before me. His Lund
was dark brow full tight and about 8 and half inch long.
“Suck it, honey” he said
I felt guilty and said no. then he grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his tool.
Open your mouth.
I slowly open my mouth as he inserted his Lund inside my mouth.
“Suck it bitch” he said.
I slowly started sucking his Lund. It tasted not so bad. He then started fucking my
mouth, hard and fast and hard. I was chocking and then suddenly I tasted salty water
in my mouth.
He was panting and took his Lund out.
Now my turn, he said and started taking my cloth off. I was feeling ashamed of my
self laying naked in front of a stranger.
He started sucking my breast.
” wah, kya kadak choochiyan hai teri.” he started sucking hard. I could find my
nipples getting hard and bigger.
I started sobbing ” ooooooooooohhhhhhh, aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhha .
Suddenly he stopped and lowering down, put his mouth towards my choot. Then he
stopped and said “you have a lot of hair. Go to the bathroom and shave it clean”
I was about to dress when he said go naked.
I was now really feeling ashamed of myself but was helpless. I went to the bathroom
and shaved myself clean. When I looked in the mirror I fell in love with my boor.
From the bathroom I looked at him and saw stroking his Lund. He war rubbing some
type of cream on it. It was big again. I wanted it fully inside my choot.
I came out and sat beside him.
“I have no time” he said as he laid me down on the bed. He lifted my legs and spread
it. Then he bends my legs in such a way that my knees touched my breast.
I started feeling pain but could not move. My hips were raised high and I could feel
my choot wet.
He started rubbing the tip of his Lund in my boor opening. I wanted it full inside.
I closed my eyes waiting for the dark strong Lund to tear my choot when I felt it
slide lower at the mouth of my ass hole. I become frightened.
“Please wahan par nahi, wo ched bahot chota hai, aap ka chiz bahot lamba hai, who
andar nahi jayege. Mera gaand phat jayega”.
“kya andar nahi jayega, bolo” usne kaha.
“Tera chiz’
“kya chiz”
Mai sharma gai par mujhe kuch hone laga tha. aahista se mere muh se nikal gaya “
tera lund”
Jaise maine kaha tera lund us ne zor se ek jhatka mara aur aadha lund mere gaand ke
cheerta hua bhitar ghus gaya
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Please nikalo please mai rone lagi. Dard sahan nahi hota
tha.
Par who nahi mana.
Thoda bahar nikala aur dusra jhatke me pura bhitar hala gita.
Ab dard saha nahi jaa raha tha . aisa lagta the mere gaand koi chirr aha hai.
Mai roti rahi par usne bedardi se mera gaand mara. Dhire dhire muje dard kam ho raha
tha aur kuch maza bhi aa raha tha.
Phir usne lund nikala aur mera payr sidha kiya. Aur apne jeeb se mera choot suck
karne laga. Zindigi me paheli baar aisa ho raha tha . mujhe bahot acha lag raha tha
. aaj pata chala mere sex life me kya kami tha.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh hhhhaaaaaaaaaannn
please aur zor se please aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
“maza aa raha hai ?’ usne poocha
“haan , please aur zor se aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooo.
“mera lund chahiye?’ usne poocha
“Haan. Aaj chir do mere choot ko. faad do itna chodo, itna chodo ki choot fat jaye
please.’
“Par mai tera gaad bhi aur marna chahata hoon”
“ Nahi bahot dard hota hai”
“To phir mera land nahi milega tumhe”
Ab woh mujhe tarsa raha tha. Mai ruk na saki aur ro padi “please ab nahi tadpaao ,
faado mere choot ko. “
“aur gaand”
“use bhi, jaise chaho mujhe chodo please mujhe chod “ I started begging him.
He then again put his lund in my asshole and pushed. Surprisingly it went in easily.
He started fucking my ass and I liked it.
He fucked me hard and rough. Suddenly I felt something release in my choot. I cried
out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooo.
For the first time in my life I achieved organism.
I wanted him to stop but he seemed unstoppable. He put his lund in my choot and
pushed hard.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All 8 inch went inside. He was
pumping hard. Hard, harder. I was crying, not because of pain but a pleasure I never
knew before.
I was crying and begging him’ please harder aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes aaj faad do mee
choot ko. Please jaise chaho waise chodo. Mera choot mera gaand aap ke lund mangya
hai.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooyes.
Suddenly I felt my body loose again as something wet came out of my boor.
He also ejaculated, rolled aside and said, Madam are you really a call girl?
I didn’t say anything.
I hurriedly dressed and asked him to drop me home.
Back home I thought of all it and promised myself never to do with a stranger again.
But believe me I liked it.
Any women reading it must be told that unless you suck the lund , unless you have
your choot sucked, unless you have your ass rammed , sex is not complete.
If readers liked this story you can comment at “ vish001@hotmail.com
Oh yes I forgot to tell. A week later I got a phone call. It was the same person.
‘How did you get my number?” I asked “and why did you call me?”
“Well” he said “you forgot to take your 20 dollars”
“Keep it”
“No”
“Why”
“Because I want you again”
I was surprised “no, I don’t want it anymore, no more” I said.
“Well” he said “I’m coming to your house. If you don’t give yourself
nicely, I will rape you this time”
My heart nearly came out of my mouth. I was trembling.
“My husband is at home” I said
He laughed, “I know he is not at home. He will not come till tomorrow’
How did he know?
“Please” I begged “don’t come”
“I’m coming” he said. “Today get ready to be RAPED”.
I was afraid. I locked my door tightly, switched off all the lights, shut off the
telephone line and hid myself under the blanket.
Did he come?
Well that’s for another time, but only if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.