Saturday 30 June 2012

Milk... Milk

The night I was milk-raped, a last-minute crisis had kept me at work until almost midnight.
I got on the elevator and looked forward to getting home. My breasts were overfull and aching
for the relief and of my electric breast pump. As the elevator began the long 30-floor descent,
I thought with pleasure of attaching the two cups to my hard nipples and flipping the switch to
feel the erotic suckling. My breasts have always been my most sensitive erogenous zone,
especially my nipples. I had always dreamed of a man who enjoyed sucking my nipples so much and
so often that he would cause my breasts to fill with milk. It finally happened with my latest
lover. He suckled my nipples so often during lovemaking that my ultimate fantasy came true. With
in a few weeks my breasts were full of sweet milk that he gladly suckled from me, greedy for
every drop--using his hands, squeezing my breasts, milking me for more. It felt like I had an
electrical connection between my nipples and my clit. Sometimes I would orgasm from the suckling
alone, my nipples ejaculating strong jets of milk with each spasm of my sex.


When he was transferred with his job to Europe, I no longer had a man's mouth to provide my
release. I enjoyed the sensations of being milked so much that I turned to an electric breast
pump for my erotic pleasure. I was surprised out of my reverie when the elevator stopped on the
20th floor. "Who else is here this time of night?" I wondered, a little nervously. The doors
opened and I was relieved to see a nice-looking businessman standing there. I'd seen him around
the building and on the elevator several times before. As he boarded the car he glanced to see
that we were going to the parking garage. He smiled, "Burning the midnight oil, huh?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "Can't wait to get home!"

I saw his eyes fall briefly, quizzically, to my breasts, then again with unmistakable interest.
I looked down and saw with embarrassment that my engorged breasts had begun to leak a little,
making damp circles on my blouse. I blushed and folded my arms across my breasts, hiding the
tell-tale stains. My elevator companion politely averted his eyes and moved to stand in the
back of the elevator as the doors closed. It was only a moment later when the elevator jerked
to a halt. The lights went out.

What the hell?" I thought, momentarily chagrined.

Then irritation turned to near panic as I realized that the elevator had stopped between floors.
We were stuck! It was past midnight and the elevator was stuck! There was nobody around to fix
it; probably nobody around to even KNOW about it. The pitch blackness increased my panic. Why
weren't there any emergency lights? Remembering the emergency telephone in the car, I fumbled
around until I found the receiver and lifted it off the hook. A warm hand closed over mine,
replacing it. I took a breath to protest, when another hand clamped over my mouth. He was close
behind me, his lips at my ear.

"Shhhhh," he whispered, "Don't scream."

His free hand moved to the front of my blouse, cupping and squeezing one of my breasts.

"I just want to touch you. Touch your breasts...feel your nipples...."

His voice was soft, almost hypnotic in my ear as his fingertips explored my hard nipples
through my blouse.

"Don't make a sound," he whispered as he cautiously removed his hand from my mouth.

I didn't. I felt his mouth move to the side of my neck, kissing it, warming it. Both hands were
on my breasts now, as he held me close from behind, lifting, squeezing, pinching...milking.
As he began to unbutton my blouse, I was breathing fast. Fear and excitement fought within me.
When his fingers had reached the last button, he pressed both hands to my pelvis, pushing
himself up against me, his erection hard against my butt.

"You excite me!"

he whispered, as he moved his hips slightly from side to side, rubbing the bulge of his cock
against me. I only shivered, stifling a moan. His hands returned to my breasts, unsnapping the
front fastener of my bra. He pulled it apart and my breasts bounced free. His fingers delicately
traced the outlines of my nipples, hardening them, causing drops of milk to form on the tips.
My eyes closed and I stifled a moan as my head fell back against him. He turned me around to
face him, backing me up against the elevator wall, his mouth finding my nipple.

"Want to drink from you," he murmured before his lips clamped down on me.

My pussy spasmed as he began to suck, strong, hungry, rhythmic. His arm went around me,
pulling me close as he buried his face in my breast, suckling. My hands went to the back of his
head in spite of myself. A moan escaped my lips. His fingers pinched and squeezed my free
nipple, causing my milk to squirt. Suckling me like a man dying of thirst, he pressed his face
harder into my breast, clamping down, taking deep, strong pulls on my nipple. With each pull
from his mouth my pussy spasmed and my swollen clit shot little electric jolts into my belly.
I could feel jets of milk spurting from my tits in rhythm with my pussy's spasms, and the slick
wetness of arousal flowing between my legs. His hand moved up under my skirt, exploring my
stockings, garters, the bare tops of my thighs. When he reached the silky crotch of my panties,
he forced my legs apart, giving him freer access to the warm, wet, secret part of me. His
fingers moved over the silk crotch, finding my swollen clit and bumping over it, sending
electric chills into my belly. A strong finger pressed into me through the thin fabric. He
held me like this for long moments as he sucked first one nipple, then the other, taking,
swallowing my freely flowing milk--moaning deep in his throat, almost growling. As his
excitement grew, he roughly pushed aside the crotch of my panties and thrust his fingers
inside my hot, slick pussy. I gasped and moaned as he pumped me with two fingers, then three.
I felt trapped and taken, pressed against the elevator wall, his mouth so warm and insistent
on my nipple, holding me captive to his animal passion, and my own. I couldn't stop myself from
pulling his face harder into my tit, or keep my hips from thrusting in rhythm with his fingers.
I gasped at the pleasure of it.

When he pulled his pussy-wet fingers from my hole and massaged my clit I felt the urgency of an
impending orgasm. My body stiffened with the building tension as he rubbed my clit faster and
faster, knowing just how to touch the exquisitely sensitive button. Gasping and moaning I
strained against his hand in the final seconds. Then I came--hard, trying not to scream. My
body shuddered as waves of incredible pleasure shook my entire being. My nipples ejaculated
jets of warm milk into his mouth and over his clothes as my orgasm radiated again and again
from my spasming clit. My knees buckled and I would have collapsed to the floor had he not held
me up. He moved his mouth to mine, kissing me deeply. Cupping his hands over my hard, wet
nipples.

"Oh God, you're incredible," he murmured against my mouth. "I've wanted to do this to you for
so long."

The elevator began to rumble and vibrate. The power was coming back on. My gentleman, animal,
rapist, lover quickly buttoned my blouse and smoothed my clothes into place. He kissed me hard
as the elevator doors slid open.

"I want you again," he murmured against my mouth.

His hands caressing my breasts one last time, he turned and stepped out of the elevator. The
doors slid shut behind him. he murmured against my mouth. His hands caressing my breasts one
last time, he turned and stepped out of the elevator. The doors slid shut behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.