Saturday 30 June 2012

Exchange of Mother

I am 23 years of age, boy from Gorakhpur. I have only mother. Papa died in an accident four years back. Mom is principal in a college. She has beautiful physique and body. She is 43 but looks much younger. We have very big house. A part of the house is on rent for a long period. Last year one of my real maternal uncle (Mama) got transferred here and started living in rented portion. He has only one son Amit who celebrated his 19th birthday recently. My maternal aunt (mami) is similar age of my mother and she is dam beautiful and attractive. Her boobs are so attractive and she has a marvelous smile. In our society mami is treated like bhabhi (elder brother’s wife), so from beginning she started talking me openly. She is age of my mother so I always kept a distance from her but wanted to tough her. Her son Amit and I were relatives before but became good friends soon.

Amit has got a nice body and was interested in building muscles more. He established some body building equipments on third and last floor of the house. There is only one room on last floor. Now that room looks like small Jim. He started practicing there, I also joined him sometimes. There is a separate way to go for mama’s portion.

It all started on last Holi. On Holi I drunk little and caught Mami alone, colured her full body with my hands. I massaged her stomach, face, buttocks and neck wildly that day. She was alone and at last I put my hands under her blouse and massaged her boobs. She didn’t objected but smiled and said “Tumari mummy se kahungi ki larka ab bara ho gaya hai,” I didn’t mind I came back


After pressing mami’s boobs and seeing her smiling, I started thinking to **** mami. After a week of Holi, I went her home at 11 AM. She was alone there. She was wearing a nice blue sari and her buttock was looking fantastic. I went to her back directly. With both arms I caught her and started rubbing her stomach and kissing her neck from behind. She saw me, smiled and said “Pagal kar doge kya,” I said “Nahi mami saara pagalpan door kar donga”. Again she smiled. I took her hand in mine and pulled her towards me. She started opposition. I took my penis out from my shorts and gave in her hand. She said no it’s wrong. You are like my son. I was just funning. You understand wrong but she didn’t leave my penis and holding tightly.

I knew that she is enjoying my tool because my penis is 8” and 3” thick. Without giving time to think her I kissed her lips with my both lips. She didn’t respond but later she came with response in kissing. I pushed her on bed but she sited and took my penis in her mouth. She sucked my penis as mango, I was moaning. I lifted her sari and petticoat up, parted her legs wide and rubbed her vagina. Her Vagina was hairy started flooding soon. She lied on bed and I climbed over her. Rubbed my jerking penis on mami’s vagina, her bullocks started moving. She lifted her legs in air and in one hard stoke I inserted my penis in mami’s cunt. She moaned ohhhuuuu hhhhaaaaa hmmmmmms.

I moved my hips in rounds in her vagina and in two more hard stokes I rammed my penis in her vagina. I pumped her with my full force. She was just crying in pleasure. After pumping so hard this way I made her in dogee position and she became with interest. I climbed over her hips like a bull and pumped her. She was crying hhhaaaaa ooohhccchhh aaaaeeee mmmmmm uuuuuuu. I was about to discharge. I made her again in normal position and put my hands under her buttocks now then pumped with all my force. She was about to get orgasms so moaning haaaaaaaa thik hai aur thora anderrrr haaaaaa and she cried hooo gayaaaaaa and kissed me. I accelerated my hips and with jerking ejaculated my semen in mami’s vagina. I was ejaculating when I saw Amit (mami’s son) standing there.

We didn’t saw when Amit came there. Most probably he was in his Jim and came there by other way. His all body was shivering. I immediately got up over mami but my penis was standing and semen was flowing. Without saying anything he went that time. I and mami both feel very bad when he left.

Next day mami called me. Amit was also there. I said very sorry to Amit for yesterday. He was silent and looking so angry with his mother and me. Mami told me that he is saying that he will suicide and she is so afraid. She prayed me to do something to normalize the situation. I told Amit I can’t back things which happened, what I can do in revenge? Please don’t suicide if I will be able, I will do anything for you in revenge.

Amit said ok! I want to have sex with your mother as you did with mine and promise me that you will never sex again with my mother. I said no in reply. Amit abused me and said mami that he will jump from any bridge today. Mami said to me why you are hesitating? Allow him; he will not be able to agree your mother for sex. Please allow him. After some hesitation I said ok. Amit became so happy. In night when I thought about it, I observed hot feeling about my mother. This gave me a lot of new type sexual feeling.

In morning I went to Amit in his Jim. He said that it will take time to make her ready but he will definitely **** my mom. He said if I want I can see my mother’s ****ing without disturbing, as he did? I wanted so said ok, inform me. After this, I saw him mostly in my house and trying to go near my mother. I didn’t objected. After few days he came smiling and told me that my mom is allowing him to press her boobs now and probably tomorrow is day when he will be able to **** my mother. My heart started beating like engine to hear it. He said that he will try to **** her in drawing room so that I can easily see without knowing her.

Next day on Sunday Amit came in morning. He was aware that on Sunday mom will be at home and I will go for my French class, so he planned for Sunday. Amit was at home with mom when I left for classes. Amit was aware that I will go for some time and will come back and by a pre-planned opened door, I will come in. I did exactly and came in house. I saw they were in drawing room and Amit was trying to lift mom’s sari. Mom was sitting on Amit’s thighs. She was laughing and enjoying. Amit put his both hands on mummy’s boobs and started massaging. He was fingering her nipples over her blouse. Mom’s eyes were closed and she was enjoying. He pressed and kissed all her body for 10 minutes. Mummy was not objecting and enjoying. I didn’t think ever that she will surrender like this before Amit. Now Amit opened his jip and gave his hard and massive penis in mom’s hand.

Amit removed pallu of mom’s sari from her shoulder. As he removed pallu mummy started unhooking her blouse. Here Amit removed her sari mom removed her blouse and bra. Now her boobs were open and mummy was in petticoat only. Amit went over her back and while kissing her back opened her petticoat, took both boobs of her in his hands. Mummy was full nude now and looked so sexy. My penis was jerking and I started masturbating to see this. Amit was kissing mom from her back to boobs now.

Than mom started undressing Amit. His penis was bigger then mine. It was about 9 inch long and 4 inch thick. Mom’s vagina was so hairy and boobs were looking marvelous. Amit rubbed her vagina and fingered. He pushed mummy towards sofa and as she sited he started licking her vagina with both his hands under her buttocks. In seconds mummy took Amit’s hair in her hand and started moving her buttocks. Amit’s face was between mom’s legs and he was sucking her vagina so wildly. Mom was moaning Hi Amittttttt auuuuuu bbbaaaaaaaassssss uuuuuuuaaaaaiiiiiiii ooofffffffffffffffff. He sucked her for 5 minutes and then made her in standing dogee position. She responded as he wanted. Mom was on her elbows on sofa with legs wide on floor in dogee style. Mummy’s vagina was wide open when he took his penis in his hand and put it on mom’s pussy lips. Amit looked towards me now. I gave him signal with my thumbs up.

In one hard stock he inserted his massive tool in my mother’s vagina. Lifted his hips back and gave a hard stock again. Mummy cried ooouucccc bbbbsssss ooofffhhhooo but he gave her third jerk and inserted his all penis in mummy’s pussy. Mom’s mouth was opened wide in pain. He moved his hips in rounds and mummy started moaning aaaaaayyyy hhhhuuuu waaaahhh jiyooo betaa. I was enjoying and masturbating. He pumped hard in vagina and mom was giving him all the support. She was encouraging him. After some times he changed position, he lied on diwan and mom climbed over him and inserted his big penis in her pussy. She closed her eyes and started pumping Amit with many types of moaning. She was looking like a whore this time. Mummy was pumping and moaning aaaaaaau yesssssss hhuuuu aaaaayyy and her speed was going faster and faster.

Amit took mummy under him again and climbed over her. He put his both hands under mom’s buttocks and started pumping with his full speed again. In few seconds mom shouted baaassss maroo jorrrrrrr sseee waaahh meraa hoooo gaayyaa and got orgasm. Amit was pumping mom and his hips were in full speed. Then he fired his thick semen inside mom’s vagina. Mom was holding him so tightly. Her both legs were in air and Amit’s thick semen was flooding from her vagina.

They relaxed for some time started kissing again. Mom took his penis in her mouth and sucked for 10 minutes. Mummy was looking so hungry for sex again. Then he started ****ing her again. This time Amit inserted his penis in mummy’s ass also. Mom cried loudly while he entered in ass but later enjoyed both holes ****ing. After 2 hours I leaved them ****ing in various position for class and came back after 2 hours, till that time Amit was there and may be ****ing. After this we are ****ing each other mother and both moms are enjoying it. Now Amit sees when I **** her mom and I am seeing when he ****s my mother. Now we want to **** our mothers and we are preparing for that.

1 comment:

  1. ek no. story..pard de apni maa ki gand....mere se apni maa exchange karega?????

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.