Saturday 30 June 2012

Paid sex

Hi, this is the real story of mine with my neighbor's friend. Well, my neighbor's name is Anjana. She lives opposite my house. Her husband is working in Dubai and she is all alone with her kid. My parents also go to office and hence I am all alone in the house. We used to have sex atleast once a week. One day, as usual, my cellphone rang. It was Anjana's sweet voice. I locked my door and went to her house. As soon as she opened the door. I held her tightly and kissed her. It was raining outside and the atmosphere was very romantic. She closed the door and took me in. As I was unbuttoning her blouse buttons, she spoke to me while kissing me lips to lips. She told me that her friend Sunita has come to the city. She is an MD of a private ltd company and had a unfulfilled sex life as her husband could not satisfy her. Sunita was willing to pay me Rs.2000/- if I had sex with her for a day. I could not believe my ears, as I was getting a double deal. Sex and money. I told Anjana whether it would be safe. Anjana replied that I need not worry and she will take care of the rest. I was getting very excited. I kissed Anjana passionately and rubbed her boobs. We had a steaming sex session. Two days later, I got ready for Sunita. She had given me her Hotel address.
 
I told my parents that I was to leave for my friend's house after college. It was a 5 star Hotel. I had never been to such a type of Hotel. It was very grand. The receptionist led me to the room. Sunita opened the door. A whiff of fragrance lit the room. Sunita had just taken a bath and dressed herself in a sexy reddish saree. She was younger than I imagined and was wearing a tight blouse. I was getting very nervous. To my surprise, Anjana was also in the room. That made me feel at home. Anjana made me sit with Sunita. My hands were itching to touch Sunita. Sunita smiled at me and removed the pallu of her sari and came near me. I grabbed her boobs over the blouse and kissed her lips to lips. As I kissed her, my fingers were all over her blouse which was soft. I was quick to realise that Sunita was not wearing bra. I unbuttoned her blouse buttons and wow! out came the sexy boobs and the pointed nipples. My fingers grabbed both of them and I was just getting hungry. Sunita was getting wild with excitement. Anjana unbuttoned my shirt buttons from behind and helped me undress myself. While I just ripped off Sunita's saree and everything and pushed her into bed fully naked. The AC was fully on, but I was feeling very hot. I could not hold my hands off Sunita which was pressing whatever it could teach. I was feeling Sunita. Meanwhile Anjana too undressed myself and lied down the other side. I was sandwiched between two beautiful ladies who massaged me. Sunita grabbed my cock and was sucking it while Anjana was kissing me. Now I could not resist any longer. I pushed Anjana aside, grabbed Sunita over me and made her lie over the top. As she guided my cock into her pussy, Sunita was soon fucking me vigorosly while I was grabbing her boobs and kissing her in between. Anjana was enjoying the show. In another ten minutes of rigorous fucking, my cock sent out all the juices inside Sunita's pussy. I was in seventh heaven. Sunita laid down in her chest and we both began to sleep after a beautiful sex session. But Anjana was getting restless and was moving all over me. She pushed Sunita aside and placed her pussy over my mouth and began pressing it. I sucked all the juices from her pussy and helped her masturbate. Then we all slept. After about four hrs, Sunita dressed herself up, while I got up only to sense Anjana sucking my cock. I got very hot looking at Sunita, but Anjana did not let me get up and pulled me over her. I fantasised Sunita and fucked Anjana vigorosly. It was a great moment and we enjoyed a lot. Sunita then paid me Rs.2000/-. I again kissed her and took it happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.