Saturday 30 June 2012

Mom in a hostel

Hello all ISS readers. This is a fantasizes story which contains sexual features in it and therefore I kindly request that I will not be responsible for any miss happening.  This is a fantasizes story I love to share and this is my 2nd story..

I saw my mom nude at the age of 12, I still peep at her bedroom till know as I like too, she is so hot and sexy till know. She is known 42 ages, her figure is 42 34 32 hot and hangs boobs, love too watch her nude. I had a fantasy about watching her fucked.

Ok I will come to the story now……
As we were shifting from one city to onther as dad was in gulf and mom got a job in hyd we shifted from madras to hyd.. I went to hostel and mom moved to hyd.. as she did not get the house she had to stay in the working hostel for a month…

She had to share a room with other two ladies.. the other two ladies were latha 38 yrs and geetha 40 yrs and both had a good body. Mom (Sangeetha)as she entered the room at 8 pm they both gave a self intro and shared a food and told about them selfs and mom too.


After their food around 10 pm geetha said to mom (sangeetha)

Geetha : Sangeetha tonight you will be ragged by us.

Mom ( Sangeetha) : Joking it happens only in collage Hostels.
Geetha : here we do
Mom : wat big thing you can do I don’t mind.
Geetha : shall we start.
Mom : Go head.
Geetha : take off your nighty..
Mom : wat Don’t be silly.
Latha : We are clear.
Mom : Cant do all this silly things
Latha : silly.. this is nothing you have to do everything wat we say
Mom : sorry I will shift to another room tonight it self
Latha : in this room you will just be doing wat we two say in other rooms you will have to do wat many girls say.. so this room is safe for you
Mom : Sat for a hour and said ok to their words
Latha : you will do as we say take off your cloths. And stand nude here on the bed
Mom had no other choice she removed her nighty and stood on the bed. They watched her for 10 mints lath said sangeetha get down and finger me right know and mom fingered latha then geetha was fingered by mom and geetha and latha fingered mom for a hour mom was dripping with her juices.

As mom was abt to sleep after she fingered sucked licked the both the ladies.
she heared the door opening and she saw a lady who was aroud 30 and latha said you have to do all as you did with us and her name is vijaya.
Latha : Vijaya she is sangeetha and she is all yours she is a hot bitch take her she made us dripp ……

Vijaya : sangeetha now come her and get inside my nighty and you will not remove my panty but I should be wet by 10 mints.. mom went under her nighty like a bitch and licked her pussy over her panty and vijaya was wet by 10 mints.

Then vijaya removed her nigty stood nude in front of all the three women that’s mom
( saneetha) latha and geetha.

She ordered mom to finger her then mom licked her pussy like a dryed her..

Then after that night mom was taken to many other room for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.