Saturday 30 June 2012

My Daughter In Law

A sliver of light crawled through the crack in the drapes; making its way across the carpet, up the side of the bed and directly into my eyes. It was just enough to wake me. I like it really dark when I sleep so I frequently wake up early during the summer with the sun’s early rise. I had an intense ‘morning hard-on’ but it was going to have to wait for a while. My wife was not a morning person: my waking her at this hour would not amuse her. I started to turn over and put my arms around her and see if I could go back to sleep, or even better, maybe she would wake up early, when I realized I was alone in bed. Then I remembered, my wife was out of town for the week. She would not be home for several more days. She was out on the road with our son conducting seminars. Once our last child had left for college she decided to start her own business. The previous five years she had worked for a company that conducted business management seminars. She worked her way up to being their premier speaker and finally decided she had the skills and contacts to do it on her own. Our son Todd had just graduated with an MBA and wanted to work with her. They are still struggling but beginning to catch on. Their bookings have increased dramatically the last couple of months.


I started to take care of my erection myself, but I was not totally committed. My mind was drifting, thinking about a project I was working on and after a minute or so of half-hearted stroking I decided to just go back to sleep and take care of it later. But first I got up, closed the drapes, and in the darkness, got back into bed and quickly went back to sleep. That had not always been easy in our house. We have three girls and our oldest child, Todd. They were just a few years apart from the oldest to the youngest. Our home was always noisy with them and their friends running around. Now the two youngest girls, the twins, are freshman in college, living away from home for the first time and their older sister, a junior; was also living away from home. The quiet in the house was deafening. I woke up a couple of hours later and my hard-on was back with a vengeance, insisting that he be taken care of. I took myself in hand and was fantasizing about a couple friends of my daughters who came around to the house all the time while they were in high school. You know the type, cute looking teens with high perky breasts, really low-waist pants that show those hipbones and a bit more: The kind that beg you to slide your hand down the front and cup their mounds while moving your fingers around…. Oh crap! I was just almost there and now the doorbell has to ring.

I got out of bed and pulled some sweat pants on. I didn’t bother with a shirt. I would just tell the solicitor to beat it and then I would go back to bed and do the same. I was tempted to just ignore whomever it was but you never know. As I walked through the house to the front door I happened to look down and saw my sweat pants sticking out a noticeable distance in front of me. My erection was preceding me. I started to stop but then the bell rang several more times. My, they are certainly persistent. I’ll just peek around the door and shoo them away. When I got to the door I looked out the peek hole in the door and saw it was Nancy, my son’s wife. If I hadn’t already had an erection she could give me one right through the door. Nancy was just a darling. She was the ‘girl next door’ you read about. I had to be careful when she was at the house: It was so easy to stare at her. She had long blond hair, a great figure, nice breasts, long slender legs, and as they say, ‘cute as a button’. She reminded me a lot of that girl on ‘Wonder Years’ TV show that was on years ago, Winny I think her name was; at least on the show. I can remember lying in bed as a teenager, watching that show and really pounding…well that’s another story.

The doorbell brought me back to reality. I opened the door and pulled it partially open. I was trying to stand a bit behind it so save being embarrassed. I could just hear her talking to Todd when he returned and giggling, ‘and your dad answered the door with his cock poking his pants out’. Nancy said “Hi Dad”, and walked right in. I started to say Cheryl is not here when I realized she must know that, her husband is with Cheryl. Nancy went over to the couch and sat down. I closed the door, tried to hold a hand nonchalantly in front of my crotch to hide my condition, and walked over and sat at the other side of the couch. I need not have bothered, Nancy was looking down at the floor; something was bothering her. I moved a bit closer to her and put my hand on her shoulder. “What is it Honey”? She looked up at me and put her hand on my thigh. I almost jumped; an inch further to the right and she would have put her hand right on the head of my cock. Any diminishment of my erection was now reversed. If anything I was getting harder than before. She finally looked up at me, “Dad, I’ve been trying to figure out how to say this to you for some time now”. While she hesitated before going on, thoughts began whirling through my mind, is Todd and Nancy’s marriage in trouble? Are they getting a divorce? I hadn’t noticed any problems and Cheryl had not said anything. “I don’t know how to say this perfectly so I’ll just get it all out at once”.

I patted her shoulder, “Sure Nancy. Would it be better for you to talk to Cheryl”? I didn’t know if this was a ‘female; thing. Perhaps she would be more comfortable talking to her.That must have broken some tension because her lips broke out into a little smile. “No, I don’t think Cheryl can help me here. I need your help”.

“I’ll do what I can. Now what’s bothering you”?

“You know that Todd and I have been trying to have a baby for the last couple of years”?

“Sure. Cheryl told me a while back. I still think you two are kind of young though”.

“I’m older than my mom when she had her first. Besides, I came from a large family and I love kids. Todd has three sisters so he has that ‘large-family’ feeling also”. Nancy hesitated, looking down for a moment before lifting her eyes back to my face. I noticed she was having trouble looking me in the face. She frowned, “Things haven’t been going the way we thought. It has been two years now and I haven’t got pregnant”.

I nodded, “Well it can take a while for some people”.

“I know it can. But still, two years? About six weeks ago we finally went and saw a fertility doctor. The results came back last month”. She stopped, like she was trying to decide what to say next. “I’m okay but Todd has a problem. His sperm count is extremely low. The doctor says it is remotely possible for us to have children but more likely not. He said don’t count on it, that we should look at other options”.

“How did Todd take it”?

“I haven’t told him. You know how men are about their virility. Todd is great, but he is also one of those guys who think with their dick sometimes; if they can’t get a woman pregnant they are less of a man”. Then she looked up at me, “You won’t tell him will you”? I shook my head.

That said, Nancy began to softly cry. I moved beside her and put my arm around her shoulder. I didn’t say anything; just let her weep softly. After a minute I got up and got some tissue for her. Fortunately my boner had subsided a bit. It no longer looked like I had a tent in my sweats. After a few minutes she stopped, composed herself and dried her eyes. I asked, “Have you considered other alternatives? There are fertility drugs, perhaps adopting”.

“I don’t want to adopt. I want ‘our’ children. I know that sounds stupid and emotional but it’s just how I feel. We talked to the doctor some time ago about artificial insemination and fertility drugs but we just cannot afford it. It’s thousands of dollars, sometimes tens of thousands”. I knew it was expensive. “Honey, I wish we could help but we are in a bind right now also. Maybe in a few years it will be different”. With that my voice kind of trailed off. I didn’t know what else to say that would help. Nancy sat up and turned to face me, “I know, but there is something you can do that would fix the problem. I have given this a lot of thought. You can do something that will help Todd and me a great deal”. She was talking really fast. What could she mean? I thought perhaps artificial insemination, with me as a donor, but she knew the cost for that already so it could not be an option. I started to open my mouth but Nancy put her hand up to stop me. “Let me finish. I won’t be able to say this unless I keep going. It’s kind of embarrassing and like I said, I have to say it all or I’ll never do it: And I have to, so just let me talk for a minute and then you can say something”.

I moved back a bit and nodded for her to go ahead. “We really want children but it looks extremely unlikely we can have our own. Any options that would help are just too expensive for us. I don’t want to adopt. I have given this a lot of thought and I think there is a way we could have our own, kind of”. I should have figured something out by now but I must be just too dense. I started to ask a question but Nancy held up a hand to stop me. “You can help us Dad. Your DNA is virtually identical to Todd’s. If you help us have a baby it would be family. The baby would look like us. You can help Todd and I have the family we want”. Nancy stopped talking and just sat there watching me. I was confused and said somewhat hesitantly, “I’m not sure what I can do. You said artificial insemination was too expensive. We would love to help you and Todd but we don’t have the extra money right now either”. Nancy did not immediately answer; she just looked at me for a moment. Then she stood up and reached down and took my hand. “Come with me Dad. I want to show you something”. I stood up, and with my hand in hers, we walked down the hall and into the master bedroom. She let go of my hand as we walked through the door. I stopped just inside the door and she took a couple more steps and stopped at the foot of the bed and turned to face me.

I looked around and wished I had made the bed. I normally waited until the morning my wife returned to straighten ever thing up. I looked back at Nancy, “What is it you want to show me”? Yes, I was that stupid. In one fluid motion Nancy reached to her waist, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. It happened so fast and was so unexpected I just stood there and stared. She then reached behind her, unfastened her bra, put her arms out and let if fall to the floor. Her breasts were everything I had occasionally fantasized while having sex with my wife. I have never liked huge breasts, must be a childhood fear of being smothered, and who likes a flat chest. Nancy was comfortably in the middle. My wife has had four children and suffers the usual effects of gravity and motherhood. Nancy had so such problem. They stood out nicely, pointing at me with those large erect nipples. While I was standing there speechless, staring at her breasts, she reached to her waist and pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles and kicked them aside. I finally found my voice as she took a step towards me. “Nancy, what are you doing”? My eyes were now on that space between her legs. Nancy was fairly tall and had long slender legs. When you saw her thighs the natural thought was to wonder what they would feel like wrapped around yours. It was also apparent that she was a natural blond.
I took a step backward as she walked towards me. “Dad, as I said, I have given this a lot of thought in the last month. There is a way you can help us”. She stopped and looked up at me, “Please”? I took just the one step backward when I reached the wall and had to stop, “Put your clothes back on. We can’t do this. Todd is my son. You are his wife”. She just said, “Please”? She reached out to the waist of my sweat pants and pulled them down a few inches before I grabbed them to stop her. She had pulled them down just far enough that my cock was freed. It was now fully erect and pointing at her. I pushed her hand away from my waistband and her hand brushed against my cock. She looked down for a moment and then grabbed my cock with both hands. “Dad, I understand how you feel. I felt the same way when I started thinking about this. I looked at every other alternative and this is best”. She took a step back, pulling on my cock as she did. I had a problem. Where a guy’s cock goes, he tends to go. She backed up until the back of her legs were against the bed. “Nancy, we can’t have sex. You can’t have a baby this way. You are my son’s wife. Besides I’m happily married”. I was having trouble. When I moved my hands to hers to get her to let go of my cock she would then grab my sweat pants and attempt to pull them down. She had succeeded in getting them down below my crotch. I had to spread my legs a bit to keep them from falling to the floor.

“Dad, I’ve considered all the options”. Nancy sounded much more serious now. “This can work if you will just listen to my plan”. Nancy reached down and pulled my sweat pants the rest of the way to the floor. I stepped out of them. It seemed kind of silly to keep fighting her when she already had my cock in one hand. “Okay”, Nancy continued. “It will be like a sperm donation. It won’t be like we will be having sex. We won’t even face each other. You’ll just sort of give me your sperm and then Todd and I can have the baby we want so much”. Nancy let go of me, turned, and crawled up on the bed on her hands and knees. She moved towards the middle of the bed and then stopped, still on her hands and knees, facing away from me. “Dad, I’ve ovulated and now is the time”. After a few moments she once again added, “Please”. I didn’t say anything. I was torn. There wasn’t anything I wouldn’t do to help them, but she was my son’s wife. I stood there looking at her. Even facing away from me I could see her breasts, enticing, dangling, nipples pointed towards the bed. Then I looked down her side and eventually at her inviting pussy. It felt like I was invading her privacy. I had always been faithful to my wife. I’d never strayed. Counting high school and college I have not had sex with another woman for thirty years.

Nancy interrupted my thoughts, “Dad, don’t leave me this way”. Her voice no longer had the earlier confidence. I could hear the hesitancy, the nervousness in her voice. She was kneeling in front of her father-in-law, naked, asking him to fuck her, and he could turn her down. I took a step towards the bed, still not sure of what to do. I knew what I wanted to do, just not sure what I should do. I looked down between her legs. I couldn’t deny it. I did want to fuck her. I could hear myself begin to rationalize. I wasn’t cheating on my wife I was doing my daughter-in-law a favor. I wasn’t fucking the wife of my son. I was helping them to have the child they wanted. She wanted me to do this: To try and get her pregnant. Well, however misguided, I was willing to try. I moved up behind her on the bed. Her skin looked so smooth, inviting. Her legs were fairly close together, just inches apart. I put my hands on the inside of her thighs and gently pushed out to get her to spread them further apart. With my hands on her hips I pulled her slightly towards me. I looked down; my cock was just an inch away from her pussy, maybe less. I wondered, no foreplay, would this be difficult, painful? The head of my cock pushing against the lips of her pussy and it was as though the lips parted for me. The head easily started to slide into her. I had been hard for so long I was lubricated enough for both of us.

I finally pushed my hips forward and watched as the swollen head of my cock slowly disappeared in her. I had crossed my Rubicon, there was no point in holding back. I pushed forward again and watched her lips stretch around my cock, her pussy slowly envelop me as I disappeared inside of her: The lips of her pussy slowly sliding over the ridges of my cock, stretching to encase me. I was mesmerized. I pulled back so I could watch it again. As I pushed forward into her the second time the pleasurable sensation finally caused me to thrust forward harder, burying myself completely in her in one stroke, my groin pushed up tight against her butt. She felt so tight around me. I was not used to this. I began slowly stroking in and out of her. My wife’s pussy had passed four children. We still had good sex but tight was not a sensation I had experienced in many years. It felt so good I wanted to just keep fucking her hard until I came. Then it hit me, that’s what I was supposed to do. “Thank you Dad. You won’t be sorry”. Nancy put her head down on the bed and reached back between her legs with one hand. She need not worry. I was already not sorry. I felt her fingers brush against my shaft and I slid in and out of her. I stopped for a moment, wondering what she was doing. Nancy noticed and said, “Don’t stop. The doctor said if I have an orgasm during sex it might increase the chance of getting pregnant”.

By this time I had no intention of stopping. And if she was trying to have an orgasm, perhaps I could help. I ran my hands up her back and then down her sides to cup her breasts. I heard her suck in her breath and I began fondling her breasts and then the nipples. “Will this help”?

“Ye….yes” Nancy stammered, breathing harder.

At one point I moved my hands back to her hips and rose up straight. Looking down I could watch as my cock slide in and out of her. I could see the skin of her pussy being pulled back as I pulled partially out of her before thrusting back into her. Nancy continued rubbing her clitoris but would sometimes drift away to push her palm against my shaft as I continued fucking her. Every so often she would reach back and take my balls in her hand before returning to her clitoris. Once she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my cock right at the base. Then as I stroked into her she pulled me harder into her. It took a moment before I figured out she was trying to get me to go faster. Once I was there she let go of me and turned her attention back to her clitoris. After several minutes of this Nancy stiffened and then pushed her butt hard back against me; keeping me deep inside of her. I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock. The thought of her having an orgasm with me inside of her was all I needed for mine. As she began to relax I stroked hard into her a few times and then grabbed the top of her shoulders and pulled her back tight against me. I thrust my hips hard against her butt several times, my cock firmly buried in her. Just as I was about to cum I felt her squeeze me with her pussy. Thank God for kegel muscles. I exploded inside of her. As each stream of seminal fluid left my body for hers I pushed hard against her, trying to get deeper, stay deep inside of her.

Once I was drained I held her there for a minute, enjoying the sight of her young naked body in front of me; my hands moving lightly from her hips up to her shoulders and then back to her hips. I finally pulled out of her and collapsed on my back on the bed followed by Nancy next to me. We lay there, both of us breathing hard, not talking. After several minutes Nancy was the first to speak, “Thank you Dad. I know that wasn’t easy for you”. She had no idea. After another moment she added, “Are you okay”? I thought about it before answering, “”I’m okay. I hope my donation helps”. I meant it to be light-hearted but neither of us laughed. We both lay there for several minutes without saying anything else. I had a lot of thoughts going through my head, some good, some laden with guilt. I wondered what Nancy was thinking. Was she suffering the same guilt as I? Then the thoughts of guilt were replaced with thoughts of Nancy’s breasts. How could they be so soft and firm at the same time? Was I really kneeling between her thighs just a few minutes ago? I was feeling very relaxed, and might have fallen asleep if not for Nancy putting a hand on my thigh. “I’ve heard that the sperm from a second ejaculation is more potent than the first”. Two times in a row; whom was she kidding? My wife and I had not done it twice in a row in years. I had to smile, “Nancy, you have to remember my age. I’m not as young as you. I’m willing to help but let’s not fool with nature”. For emphasis I reached down and lifted my now limp cock up and let it fall back down.

Nancy reached over and took my cock in her hand, “Maybe he just needs the right encouragement. We’ve come this far. The hard part is over. We might as well do everything we can to improve my chances”. I let her fondle me while I watched: Her small hand working my cock. When I was almost fully erect I turned over on my side to face Nancy. She had her eyes closed and continued her work. I leaned over and took her nearest nipple in my mouth. It was soft and my tongue could push it around but it quickly became hard and erect. Nancy said, “I don’t know if you should be doing this”. I sucked it into my mouth, pulled back a bit and then let it go with a soft ‘pop’. “I’m just trying to help you get ready”. I leaned forward again and sucked more of her breast into my mouth, running my tongue around and over her nipple. She groaned and began squirming beside me, her thighs rubbing together. I could not reach her other nipple from this position so I rose up on my hands and knees. I moved over above her, putting one knee between hers. I pushed my knee higher between her thighs, firmly against her pussy, rubbing against it. She moved her legs farther apart to make it easier. She let go of my cock, it was fully erect again and put her hands on my hips. From where I was I could easily reach either breast. I used my lips and tongue to tease one nipple and then the other before moving down to her flat stomach, kissing her skin as I went, then once again returning to her breasts. Her breathing became more labored. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. As I pulled back she looked up at me and said, “Dad, I don’t think we should” but she made no effort to stop me. I lifted my other knee up and moved it between her legs. She kept her feet on the bed but pulled her knees up along side my hips. She squeezed them against me and then lowered her knees sideways until they almost rested on the bed. I moved back to her breasts for a moment before lowering myself against her, my cock now back at the entrance to her pussy. She started, “Dad, I don’t think”, but then stopped as I moved my hips forward, pushing a few inches inside of her.

I held myself there for a moment before bringing my chest directly above hers. The movement caused me to slide deep inside of her. I could feel her hips push towards me, trying to get me fully embedded in her. It was so hot inside of her. I thought a second time would be messy, uncomfortable, with my cum still inside of her. I was wrong. I lowered more of my weight on her and began thrusting against her; moving deep inside of her and then pulling almost all the way out before bottoming out again in her. I could feel her chin bouncing against my shoulder as I picked up speed. Her legs began squeezing against my hips and then spreading wide, as though she could not make up her mind which felt best. She moved her hands down to my butt, grabbing me and pulling me with each thrust into her. The first time I was still a bit guilty and somewhat undecided about what was happening; I was not totally committed. When she said she wanted an orgasm I made sure she came first. Until I came in her we could still stop and try and pretend it never happened. This time I wasn’t feeling guilty and I was certainly not undecided. I just wanted to fuck her and I wanted to cum inside of her; and soon. I moved my hands down under her hips to pull her tightly against me and began thrusting faster. I knew it would not take long. I was past that. It was just lust. Nancy moved her arms up and wrapped them around me.

Nancy was breathing hard, groaning as I slammed into her. I slowed down and began grinding against her clitoris. It took just a few minutes before I began feeling my impending orgasm. I began long slow strokes into her. I wanted to feel each squirt of my cum as it passed into her. Nancy pushed her hips up against me, meeting each thrust from me with one of her own. As the first stream shot from me I felt Nancy hug me tightly to her and her thighs tighten against the outside of mine and then her pussy once again began spasming around my cock. A high-pitched squeal escaped through her gritted teeth. In my entire married life I think there were only a couple of times that Cheryl and I came at the same time. As each stream left me I thrust forward tight against her, the strength of the thrusts diminishing as my supply of cum quickly ran out. I was finally left on top of her, breathing hard, her legs still spread and her ankles hooked around my thighs. I knew I was heavy on her so as soon as we finished our last shudders I wrapped my arms around her and rolled the two of us over. She came with me, ending up lying on top of me; her head on my chest, facing away from me. Neither of us said anything for a while. When the silence had lasted several minutes I knew I had to say something. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that”.

Nancy turned her head around to face me but kept it on my chest. “No, it’s okay. It might even help. The doctor said that position is actually the best position to do it in. You, I mean, the guy gets deeper and gets the sperm closer to the cervix when, you know, you cum in me”. She stopped for a moment before adding in a very soft voice, “and you certainly did get deeper”. After a few seconds she added, “I suggested we do it the other way, uh position, because I thought it would be easier for us. You know, I mean being family”. I said, “I’m fine doing it either way. If the doctor says you have a better chance of getting pregnant this way then that’s okay too”. After about twenty minutes we got up and took a shower together. By that time it seemed almost normal for the two of us to walk around each other naked. The next morning Nancy again appeared at my front door. She walked in, took my hand and I followed her to the bedroom. It was a couple of days later that I got a call from my wife. A CEO in one of their seminars was so impressed he asked if they could give an in-house seminar for his company. The only time they had available in the next couple of months was the end of this week. My wife and Todd had decided to stay the rest of the week and give the seminar.

That night just before dinner Nancy showed up at my door with a suitcase. I was surprised. She normally came by in the morning, and besides, what was the suitcase for? “Dad, there was a burglary and a woman was raped on our block last night. I talked to Todd last night and he suggested I stay here in his old room until he gets back”. I thought it was a great idea. It clearly wasn’t safe at her house. She put the suitcase in Todd’s old room and then we both went out for dinner. When we returned we settled down and watched some TV. Around ten I decided there was nothing on I was interested in so I got up to go to bed. I was pretty disappointed when Nancy had put her suitcase in Todd’s old room. I did not like sleeping alone and had looked forward to having Nancy in my bed when she said she was staying with me. I said goodnight and walked down the hall towards my bedroom. As I passed Todd’s old room I stopped, opened the door and looked inside. “Whatcha doin”? Nancy’s voice right behind me startled me. I turned to her, “I was just making sure you had clean sheets and stuff”. She smiled at me, “Why? I’m not sleeping in here. Why’d you think that”? I pointed at the suitcase. “I just brought that for nosy neighbors and some extra clothes”. She took my hand and we went to my bedroom. Thirty minutes later we were both in my, our, bedroom, her sitting on top of me, rocking back and forward with me deep inside of her, her eyes closed, my hands on her breasts when the phone rang. I motioned for her to get off of me as I reached for the telephone; she smiled, shook her head and continued rocking back and forth. “Hello”?

“Hi honey. How are you doing”? It was my wife. “I’m fine honey. How are you and Todd doing? How is the seminar going”? Nancy’s eyes were closed, a smile on her lips, and beginning to rock faster on me. She was starting to get that determined look on her face just before she came. “It’s fine. We’ll be done Friday afternoon and we’ll be home late that night”. Good, that gives us two more days, and nights. “Is Nancy still up? Todd would like to talk to her”. I looked up at Nancy, still thrusting her hips back and forth on me, a smile now appearing on my face. “Yes, I think she’s still up. Hold on a moment and I’ll go see”. I motioned again for Nancy to get off me as I put the phone down on the night table. Nancy silently mouthed ‘I’m taking a bath’, and continued rocking back and forward. I said, “Okay, here she is” and put the phone out to her. After a few seconds she pouted and then took the phone. “Todd? Are you there”? As they talked Nancy never stopped moving on me, though much slower now than before. After several minutes of talking she finally finished with an “I love you too” and then handed the phone back to me. Nancy pouted again, “I was so close. You seemed a bit nervous”.

“Well, yes. It is kind of odd. We’re fucking while you are talking to your husband and I’m talking to my wife. Doesn’t that seem strange to you”?

“Yes, it is a little odd. But don’t think of it as fucking. Think of it as you are providing a valuable service, a job if you will. It’s your job to get me pregnant, to service me. I can’t help it if it is mildly pleasurable at the same time”.

I reached up to tweak a breast, “Mildly”?

She laughed, “Well maybe a bit more than mildly”.

“What about Todd”? It was a subject that I had avoided talking about and tried to not even think about.

“This does not affect my marriage. This is to get pregnant, to make my family stronger. I love Todd. I love you too, but as my father-in-law. You are doing Todd and me a big favor. And I don’t suppose this is causing you any discomfort either at this point”. To emphasize her point she ground herself down on top of me. “Do I enjoy this? Obviously I do. But once I have my children we’ll stop and it will be over”. Children? We continued without any further talking to our inevitable conclusion that night. We also took advantage of the next couple of days before my wife and Todd’s return. It was a week, later with my wife and Todd off again on a tour that Nancy once again showed up in the evening on my doorstep. When I opened the door Nancy was crying. I took her hand and pulled her into the house, “Come in Honey. What’s wrong? Has something happened to Todd”? She was crying so steadily she could not talk for several minutes, just waved at me when I tried to get her to calm down. I gave her some tissue to dry her eyes when she finally slowed down. “What’s going on”? All she could get out that I could understand was “Period”.

I waited and she finally composed herself and said, “I got my period. I’m not pregnant”. I was relieved. I thought it was something serious. “Honey, you know it can take a while. You’ve talked to the doctors. It’s not just Biff, Bam and you’re pregnant”.

“I know Dad. It’s just that I’ve been hoping so much. We’ve been having sex almost every day and most of the time twice a day at that. I thought that would be enough”.

“It might take a while. I’ll be there for you”. I certainly would.

Nancy dried her tears. “I know you will Dad. I appreciate it”. We sat down and talked for a while about nothing in particular, just passing the time. After dinner was finished we went to bed. Just getting in bed with her gives me an erection and this was no exception, period or not. When Nancy got in bed she moved up next to me and reached over to put her arm around me. As she did her hand bumped into my now erect cock. Nancy giggled, “We can’t have sex but perhaps there is something I can do to fix that”. I figured she was going to jack me off. I didn’t mind. A girl’s hand was certainly better than mine. Nancy looked at me, “I might not do this right. I’ve never done it before. I tried once with Todd but he stopped me. He said he doesn’t really like it so I didn’t try again”.Nancy lifted the covers and pulled them over her head as she moved down my body. I watched as the bump under the covers moved down until it settled at my waist. Then I heard her muffled voice, “I think he probably does, like it I mean, but he figures he would have to do me in return and that is probably what he doesn’t like. Some men don’t I guess. But I hear all men like this”.

Nancy moved her hand to encircle the base of my cock. I was then surprised when I felt her lightly kiss my shaft, near my balls. She slowly worked her way up the shaft, light little kisses as she got nearer to the head. I felt a light peck on the head of my cock. It was like a goodnight peck you might give your sister. She was right; she didn’t know how to do this. Was that going to be it? Then I felt something move around the head, making a complete circle before it pulled away. It had to be her tongue; it felt wet and very warm. As I watched, the bump under the covers moved to where it had to be directly over my cock. I felt another light kiss and was about to offer a suggestion when the head was engulfed in a moist, hot mouth. Her hand began making small, inch or two, strokes at the base, right at my balls, while her head started moving the covers up and down as she slid her head up and down on my cock. I had to watch this. I pulled the covers up and over to the side off of us. Nancy immediately pulled back off my cock. “No Dad. Uh, it’s cold”. It was way too warm in the room. No way it was too cold. Plus our two naked bodies were pretty pressed together. “It’s not cold. If anything it’s pretty hot in here”. I pulled the pillow up beneath my head. I wanted to watch this. Nancy replied sheepishly, “It’s just kind of embarrassing. It’s easier if you aren’t watching”. While saying this, her hand was still stroking me slowly, soft short strokes. As she pulled on my cock it moved up slightly, ever so close to her mouth.

“Honey, please I want to watch you. You can’t believe how it turns me on to watch you”.

Nancy did not say anything. Keeping her eyes on me she opened her mouth and lowered it back to my cock. Just as I was about to disappear into that inviting interior her tongue came out and began licking around the head in lazy circles. It felt so good I lifted my hips off the bed, pushing myself into her mouth. She closed her lips around me and her head began bobbing up and down on me. Occasionally her teeth would scrape me but I was not about to say anything that might make her stop. That familiar tingling began and knew I was close. I reached down and pulled her hand away from my cock. When she looked up at me with a question on her face I told her, “I just want to feel your mouth”. She moved her tongue around me like I was an all-day sucker. “Oh yes, and your tongue”. I wanted to lay back and just enjoy the sensation but I was also curious what would happen when I came. It felt so good my hips were bouncing up off the bed to meet her mouth. If I could I would have held off for a while just to make it last longer and enjoy it more. My wife hardly ever did this and after I cum in Nancy’s mouth it might be my last time with her also. I should be a gentleman and warn her but I was just too selfish. I wanted to cum in her mouth.

I had lowered my head, just enjoying her mouth, but now I raised my head to watch Nancy’s face and lifted my hips one last time. Hot semen exploded from my cock as I let out a long groan. Nancy’s eyes grew big as the first blast erupted in her mouth, but she did not move away, she kept moving her tongue around me. As I watched, her cheeks sank in as she sucked on me. I let my head fall back on the pillow. I had done almost nothing but felt exhausted. When I finally had no more cum to squirt in her mouth, Nancy once again took my cock in her hand and licked me clean. I heard her call me and I looked up. She opened her mouth and I could see the white liquid pooled in her mouth, her tongue swishing back and forth in it. As she closed her mouth a small amount spilled down her chin and dripped onto my stomach. Watching me, she closed her mouth and very deliberately swallowed. She then leaned down to my stomach and licked off the bit that had spilled onto me and swallowed it also. Nancy moved up the bed and lay beside me, her head on my shoulder. “I seem to have drained you of your vital bodily fluids”. She traced a finger in little circles on my chest. “It wasn’t what I expected. I hear guys like it when the girl swallows. It’s a real turn-on to them”.

I could only let out a low “Yes, it is”.

“My girlfriends talk about it of course. Some like it some don’t. You never know until you try it for yourself”.

I was curious. She had not said how she felt about it. Was she one of those that didn’t like it? “And how was it”?

“I thought it was neat. The taste was different though I didn’t know what to expect. What I liked most was the power. I liked giving you that intense pleasure. Though it was a waste of perfectly good sperm”.

“Trust me, that was no waste”. We talked a while longer before we drifted off to sleep. Over the next few months we developed our pattern. Todd and my wife would go out of town. Nancy would come and stay at my house and we would fuck like bunnies. She would get her period and be sad and then I would get oral sex until we could begin fucking again. On occasion I would give her a good licking but she preferred a good fucking. She was focused on her goal. We came close to getting caught just one time. I was on top of Nancy, pounding away, just seconds away from cumming when we heard the garage door motor start. Todd and my wife had come home early. Nancy and I jumped up and grabbed all her clothes from my bedroom and quickly dumped them in Todd’s old bedroom.

Nancy was in a great mood to welcome Todd home and I got to fuck my wife that night to her big surprise; twice to my surprise. The first time I lasted just minutes. Nancy had me so close earlier that I barely lasted long enough to get inside of her. My wife was surprised; we had not had sex much in a while. I explained I was just so excited to have her back. Nancy and I settled back into our routine over the next couple of months: our spouses on the road and us in bed. We were all surprised when Nancy finally announced she was pregnant a month later. I had to wonder, who was the father? I knew she still had sex with Todd. I expected a sudden cutoff with her but our routine did not change, though it did slow down a bit. It had been a long time since I had sex with a pregnant woman. When Nancy reached her ninth month Todd stayed home and my wife went out on one last seminar trip by herself. The night after she returned we were lying in bed talking. She put her hand on my chest, “Honey, you’ll never guess who I saw today at the market. You remember Bill Mitchell and his son, Frank”?

“Sure. Frank’s a few years older than Todd. Doesn’t he have like three or four kids”?

“Well its four now. I saw his wife, Erin, at the market. She is such a pretty girl. She has been really good at getting that weight off after having her babies. Well anyway, she just had their fourth. We got talking and something came up. Before I left she asked if I would have you talk to Frank about something”.

“I don’t know what I could talk to him about. He seems to know how to do it already. Four huh”.

“No, she wants to stop. She does not want to have more; four is enough. I told her about your vasectomy and she wondered if you could talk to Frank about it. You know, let him know it doesn’t change anything. You know how men are about their sperm”. Fuck. Who else has she told about my vasectomy? “Honey, I’ll talk to him. But I want you to promise me something. I know I’m just being a ‘MAN’ but it’s something I’m sensitive about. I would really appreciate it if you would not tell anyone I’ve had a vasectomy, not even family. I know it’s stupid and I shouldn’t feel that way but I would really appreciate it”. My wife laughed, “Okay Honey. You sound like a real Tim Taylor. You know you are not less of a man to me. In fact you are more of a man to have had the vasectomy instead of my having my tubes tied”.

“I know it’s silly. It’s just a macho thing. But will you promise”?

“Okay, but you’ll still talk to Frank”?

“Sure, I’ll talk to him. But you won’t forget and tell anyone, this is important to me”. As my wife drifted off to sleep I thought about ‘how important’. If Nancy found out she would kill me. Well, she would at least hurt me pretty bad. It would also harm our family relationship even though Todd would probably never find out why. Plus there was a bigger reason. I still remember when Nancy first talked to me about being a sperm donor for her; she talked about having children, not child. While I was unable to donate the sperm, I certainly wanted to be there, to encourage her and be an active participant as she attempted to conceive her future children. I was willing to give it my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.