Saturday 23 June 2012

The Boss And His Wife

"The boss and his wife want to take us out to dinner." Bob announced when he got home.

"When?" I asked, knowing that this time I really didn't have a thing to wear. With a four-month old baby, Bob's lousy salary and me not working, we couldn't afford a new dress anyway. Well, not anything that would compare with the creations Mrs. Wilson wore. Perhaps I should wear an old one I wore to the Christmas party then perhaps Mr. Wilson would take pity on us and give Bob a raise.

"Next Friday." Bob answered, "and don't say you haven't got a thing to wear. There's always your black and white dress."

"My black and white dress?" I echoed. I knew Bob loved it. Very low at the front and no back at all. The skirt was separate panels that showed my legs (and sometimes more) when I moved. Before the baby it really pushed my 36B's out. Now, with milk laden 36DD's I would practically fall out of it. Precisely what Bob had in mind! Perhaps Mr. Wilson would also be impressed and give Bob a raise!


On Friday I skipped lunch. Luxuriating in a bubble bath instead, I gave myself a mini-makeover. I shaved my legs, under my arms and attacked the stubble on my mons. My pussy hair had been shaved when the baby was born and now was at an uncomfortable length, neither long nor short. I knew Bob would prefer me shaved, but I just hadn't had time to deal with things like that. I spent a long time doing my hair and makeup and then slipped on the little black and white dress. I tucked my boobs inside it as best I could, but decided that there really was a little too much showing. Although that would be alright in the confines of the restaurant, in the street I needed to be more covered up. I took out my favorite little black jacket and tried that on. I liked the effect and took it off again. Lifting the front panel of the skirt, I admired my shaved pussy in the full-length mirror. I could feel how juicy I was getting and put my foot on the dresser next to the mirror to get a better look. Dipping two fingers deep inside my juicy pussy, I smeared the moisture on the sides of my neck and under my chin

The doorbell rang. It was the babysitter. I hadn't realized what time it was, I had been enjoying myself too much.

Giving the babysitter final instructions and the phone number of the restaurant, I jumped in the car, jacket over my arm and drove downtown to the restaurant. I knew Bob and Mr. Wilson would already be there.

Sure enough, they were sitting opposite each other in a booth. Bob got up and kissed me.

"You look wonderful, darling." he said, allowing me to slip passed him into the booth.

"Nice to see you again, Melissa," said Mr. Wilson, shaking hands with me across the table. "Bob has been telling me all about the new addition." We continued to talk about babies until Mrs. Wilson arrived. She sat opposite me and while she and I continued to talk babies, the men talked business.

We were on our third round of drinks when I began to feel a slight dampness in the boob area. I knew what was happening, my boobs were leaking milk. I excused myself, covering the wet patches on my dress as best I could with my arms. Mrs. Wilson said, "I'll come with you my dear."

Once in the Ladies Room, she took a firm hold of my arm and pulled me into one of the stalls, kicking the door closed behind her.

"I know what the problem is, she said, "And I know how to solve it." She took a wad of toilet paper and as she extracted my left breast from my dress, which was easy to do, applied the toilet paper to the damp spot. She did the same with the other breast so I was left standing there, both boobs exposed and two large wads of TP stuck on my dress. Bending down, she took one swollen nipple in her mouth and began to suck. I could feel the relief of pressure almost immediately.

"Your milk is delicious." she announced as she came up for air "It's been a long time since I tasted anything quite so wonderful." Then she went to work on the other one, suckling for all she was worth. It was tremendously erotic watching this older lady sucking on my boobs, and although Bob had done it many times, it seemed more erotic with her. Here I was, standing in the Ladies Room of a restaurant with a woman whom I didn't know very well, suckling the life-giving sustenance from my full breasts. I could feel my pussy begin to juice up.

Mrs. Wilson was obviously aware of the effect she was having on me. Her hand found its way between the panels of my skirt and touched my freshly shaven mons. A low moan of appreciation came from her lips as she stroked around my pussy, eventually finding my clitoris. She continued to suck hard on my distended nipples as now she also worked on my erect clitoris. I could feel my knees weaken as the orgasm welled up deep inside me. She continued with insistent strokes on my clit, occasionally dipping her fingers deep inside my sopping pussy. She took my nipple between her teeth and pulled away from me, stretching it out. My knees buckled as I came, and I practically fell on the floor, but Mrs. Wilson saved me. She sat me on the john to catch my breath. Lovingly she caressed my boobs as she adjusted them inside my dress and asked if I was ready to go.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied.

Mrs. Wilson picked up both our purses and taking five crisp $100 bills from hers, slid them into my purse.

"This is for you." she said. "I know what a cheapskate my husband is, and I know you could use the money. Use some of it to buy a new dress for the next time we do this."

Did she mean the next time we all had dinner together or the next time she attacked me in the Ladies Room? In the four years Bob had worked for Mr. Wilson we had only met socially four or five times. Did she mean we were going out to dinner more frequently from now on? Just in case, I resolved to buy something I could get my boobs out of as easily as this little black and white dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.