Saturday 30 June 2012

A Milkmaid's Tale

I thought I'd share my true story with other Lusty readers.  I'm a milkmaid and have been for nearly 10 years now and I can't recommend it enough!  It is the best thing I have ever done - I love every minute of it.  Other than this, I am just an ordinary mother of two boys - now read on!
My partner and I had never actually planned to have children but these things happen don't they - especially when you don't use precautions (which we never have) and when you fuck up to 10 times a day - as we did in the beginning.
After we had been together for about 6 months, I discovered I was pregnant.  After the shock wore off we thought OK - so be it and moved in together.  When I was about 8 months pregnant, I decided that I didn't want to breastfeed the baby when it came and that I would bottlefeed it.  And this I did.
On day 3 after having the baby - my milk came in (as it does) and my boobs expanded and I started leaking.  It was very painful and very uncomfortable as there was nowhere for this milk to go (the midwife had said that after a week of no demand, it would dry up).
Well, Mark (my partner) decided to help relieve the pressure and started to suckle me.  It was bliss - the pain went immediately - so he continued to suckle for about half an hour on each side, like a baby would.  What we hadn't realised was that milk works on a "demand and supply" basis - and the relief was only temporary because my breasts filled up again now that the milk was being drunk!

Anyway, Mark decided he liked my milk, so we decided to continue with his suckling me daily and when our eldest was 9 months old, I fell pregnant with number 2 (as you do).  Mark was still suckling me (three times a day now) and continued to do so all through my pregnancy and again we decided to formula-feed the baby and keep my breast milk for Mark.
After baby number 2, we kinda fell into a routine.  Mark would have 30 minutes on each tit in bed in the morning before going to work, a quick 10 minutes each side on arriving home from work in the evening in order to relieve the growing pressure from the milk build-up all day and then in the evening, after the boys were both in bed, we would lie together on the sofa watching TV and he would suckle me for the remainder of the evening - sometimes for 3 hours at a time and this continues to this day!
As the children grew, they started going to my folks for one weekend a month and Mark and I fell into the habit of staying in bed on the Saturday with Mark suckling all day - we both love the intimacy and closeness it brings!  There is nothing so sexy as a man drinking your milk.
Once both the children were at school (3 years ago) Mark started to pop back at lunch sometimes for a "quick snack".  As I would often have girlfriends over for coffee during the day, I had to broach the subject of adult suckling.  They were naturally all shocked, initially, as it's not something that happens in our circle of friends. 
Now there's Linda - who scuttles off as soon as she hears Mark's voice at the door saying, "Hi honey, get my milk and cookies on the table." (Never mind the cookies but he does LOVE his milk!)  There's Sally who has always been perfectly happy to continue sitting at the kitchen table and chat whilst Mark gets on his knees in front of me, pulls up my top and suckles on each tit for half-an-hour before returning to work - happily fed!
And then there's my best friend, Meredith.  Well - Meredith is a bit bohemian (wouldn't you be with a name like that?), no kids by choice and no permanent man - she's kinda promiscuous!  Well about 2 years ago, Meredith was at my house when Mark popped in for elevenses and watched avidly whilst he had his fill of me.  When he returned to work - she looked at me and asked if she could taste it.
Well, at first I was shocked but then thought why not?  We're good friends after all, I'm not ashamed of having milk and Mark drinks it so I said, "Sure hun, come over here."  She sat on my lap straddling me and grasped one big breast with her two hands and I helped her feed one in.  That first time, once she had latched on she only suckled at my breast for about 10 minutes but had a really big smile when she was done!
Since then, Meredith usually comes over and has a "feed" once or twice a week (sometimes more) and whenever Mark is away on business or at a conference (usually about once every 2 months), she sleeps over and fulfils his role by suckling me for a couple of hours in the evening and again in the morning to maintain my milk flow for his return!  We're all happy with the arrangement.  Mark doesn't mind - because there is still lots for him, Meredith is happy and enjoys my breastmilk and I feel like I have another child!  Why, you ask yourself, do I only have 2 children?  Well - as I said earlier - we have never used precautions - it just hasn't happened.  It sure isn't from lack of trying!
Mark and I fuck at least twice a day, 365 days of the year and always have!  My tits are so large now from being "in milk" for so long that Mark can actually fuck me whilst suckling at a tit.  So, when he suckles - we fuck - ie every morning before work and every evening at bedtime.  If he comes home at lunchtime and I am alone, we will often fuck then too - usually in the kitchen - while he suckles.
We also fuck a lot more on the weekends when the boys are at my parents!  On those weekends, we don't go out or entertain and I walk around the house the whole weekend naked but for knickers.  Well, what's the point?  A bra wouldn't be on for more than 10 minutes anyway!
Our sex life is better now than 10 years ago - how many people can say that?  He just can't get enough of me.  I put it down to me being "in milk" - I really do!
There are many advantages to being "in milk".  Mark can't keep his hands off me - he would fuck and suckle me all day long given the chance - and probably will when he retires and the children have left home!
My tits are enormous now (my nursing bras are size 40G) which I adore - all swollen with milk - you see my tits, then you see me!  Mark loves my enormous tits too and wants them on show whenever we go out - he is so proud of them.  I only wear my nursing bras at home, when out I always wear 1/2 cup lacy jobs etc - which show off my very large, dark aureolas and enormous nipples to their full - and Mark is always choosing low-cut dresses and plunge tops for me so that (a) everyone else can see them and (b) he can just "pop" one out whenever he likes.  He likes me to drive with my tits out too - which I do whenever I don't have the boys with me!
Also, we never run out of milk in our house!  When alone, Mark will often "milk me" over his cereal or into his coffee.  Also, the whole family loves my breast-milk puddings - all rich and creamy - especially the rice pudding!
What does the future hold?  Who knows, but Mark jokes about keeping me "in milk" till we're 60 - although heavens knows how big my tits will be by then!  They seem to grow a cup size with every year in milk so…
Some people say, "Kiss my ass." Well, I say, "Kiss my tits."  Why don't you try it - it will change your life for the better!  Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.