Saturday 23 June 2012

Rakesh Fucking Cousin Sister In Hall

Hi this is rakesh from mumbai.I am 25 yrs old and the story I m going to tell is of arround two years back. We have a very big family.WHenever there is any function or any issue we come togather to get a solution. In this case my grnadfather was very serious and my house was full of people. I have a cousin sister who is married and is having a 3 yrs old child.
I always had a crush on her.she was 5.4 inch and had a sexy ass.she was fair and smooth skin.She was suppose to come that night. That day slept on the hall with everyone. Around 3 am I felt that there was someone's leg on my stomach. I just kept hand on that leg and what I felt is such a silky skin.. and I took my hand till tighs and there was no cloth till there...
Oh man I opend my eyes and I saw my cousin's leg but her child was sleeping between us.I could see that her sarre went totally to her waist and her legs were naked. I just rubbed my hand on them..Oh.... I could not stop myself and I started kissing them slowly..she was sleeping and did not know that I m kissing her legs and licking them...
I moved her child little aside and slept beside her took the blanket on both of us..kept my face infront of her breast and to my surprise her blouse hooks where already removed with only one remaining...I kissed her navel like anything and licked them....with My other hand I slowly pulled up her sarre a little and put my hand into her panty.... and I could feel hairy pussy.....my rod stood up.
 
I unhooked her last button of the blouse looking at her face..wat if she gets up. now she was in boobs were visable to mee with bra....i just huged her and kissed her boobs....and I was rubbing my rod on her panty... Oh shit she opened her eyes...I pretended to sleep huging her......but she came to know what I was doing...she just pushed me back,
hooked her blouse, puled her saree down and turned her back and slept...But I was not done till now... I again put my hand on her waist making sum sound as if I m puting my hand while sleeping..she pushed my hand back.. with a lot of courage I just again hugged her tighly from behind and this time my rod was touching her ass..she did not do anything....
i slowly kept rubbing my rod behind her.... I also started running my hand on her stomach.....Ater 5 mins I stoped them to check whether she slept or not...but to my surprise...she took my hand towards her breast.....I was so hot by the time......I just press her breasts with my hands.. she also responded...
then with my other hand I unhooked her bra from behind and released her boobs..I was kissing her on her back and then neck..slowly I came down and pulled her saree up... and could see her sexy ass with black panty on it...i kissed her on her ass checks....i was doing this inside the blanket..slowly I moved her wet panty a little and started rubbing her pussy with my hand...
she moaned slowly..then I inserted the middle finger inside her love hole and I was fucking her with my finger...she started moving her ass in fucking position....after that I went a little closer and kept my tongue near her hole licked it with my tongue...her sweet pussy was having such a grt taste..her volume raised...
I got a little afraid as there was my mom sleeping beside her child and also other people.After fucking her with my tongue....she got really horny...When I came kissing her ass to her back and neck....she told me in a low voice....give me ur dick...I opened my shorts and my six inch handsome came out....I took her hands to my dick...
she took it in her hands and started feeling it....i was enjoying her boobs by that time...then she slowly wisphered in my ears....RAKESH I WANT TO FEEL UR DICK IN MY PUSSY....I WANT THAT FEEL....i told her...WE DON'T HAVE ANY PROTECTION......she was really horny and had nothing to hear....she just said..
IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYTHING TO ME FUCK ME WITH UR DICK....RIGHT NOW....as she said....i did not even wait for a second....just lifted her ass a little up placed my dick between her ass checks......she guided my dick to her love hole with her hands then I just inserted my dick without a condom.... OooooOH...it pained a little but when my dick got totally inside..
got little wet....she opened her mouth wide.....i just kept my hand on her mouth so that she could not make any sound.....i could feel her pussy....it felt like heaven inside it.....she was just enjoying the fuck. I just hugged her tightly from behind and kept on fucking her from behind...after 5 mins...she layedher boobs down and I went on her fucking her ass...
bye sleeping on her...... after a long fuck.... I was to cum......she said......put it on my asshole........i want it there,...i just removed my dick and cummed everything on her asshole....which also went down to her pussy....she started rubbing her pussy with her hand enjoying my cum on it....
I told her I am going to wash my dick in washroom....she stood up and came with me...she pushed me inside and locked the door from inside. She bent down took my rode in her hand and gave me a fantastic blowjob...my dick was touching her inner-throught...Oh. it was totally inside her mouth....i got charged....she was still in the saree around her waist...
I just sat on the kamot (western style toilet)..pulled her towards me and she readily came and sat on my dick.....i just removed her blouse and bra....and was maddly kissing her boobs....she said do not leave and love bite.....as her husband may come to know...i was sucking them and licking her armpits.....it smelled so grt......
i fucked her for around 20 mins......after a hardcore fuck she pulled up her saree....put her bra and blouse....got ready to go out.....i pulled her to me and gave her a lip lock.....for around 5 mins.....huging each other tightly.......Atlast she said... U R SO VERY HOT.....WILL MEET U SOON IN THIS SITUATION...i said...I WILL BE WAITING FOR IT SEXY...
then she went out and saw if all are sleeping then she waved hand to me so I went out.... she slept in her place and pulled her child towards her... and I slept at my place... within 1 hour we had to wake up.....My grandpa got perfectly alright... and all had to leave... it was the last night she was sleeping in our house...she was wearing a nighty...will let u know about this story next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.