Sunday 24 June 2012

Dream Come Reality

Here let me share my experience two years before with my neighbor aunty. She was working as a Teacher in a High School, got a figure of 36-28-36. She was fair in color and very sexy lady.  Her husband got a job in U.S. and he went there and she was waiting for her hubby to send her the visa, she was very friendly with everyone and after her hubby left her. She was alone with her three year old son. Her son used to like me very much so I used to go to her house often. She was very friendly with me. One day after my bath I went to her house, she was wearing a blue saree and black bra was visible from it. She asked me to have a chat if I was not busy. As I opted for leave from my work that day, so we chatted for about an hour then her son woke up and started to cry. She asked me to wait and went inside the bed room. I waited for a few minutes and went in for checking on her. I was shocked to see her feeding the baby, she must have changed the side of the breast from one to another and her left breast was completely visible. I stood there and then regained my senses and asked sorry and went into the hall to wait for her. Then she came in after 15 minutes or so and we started to chat but my mind was going crazy. I couldn't forget that scene I started to stare at her breasts she noticed that and adjusted her pallu.
 
Then slowly she started to talk about sex and she asked me have u had sex before. I said no. then she asked me have u seen any women breasts I said yes. She asked whose. I said yours in a slow voice. She smiled and asked me would you like to touch them. It was like a dream come true I was waiting for this chance all my life. I simply nodded my head. Then she removed her pallu and asked me to touch them on her blouse n bra itself. I touched them it was so soft. Then she showed her right breast. She started to moan slowly Ah. I removed her saree and started to undress myself. I removed my shirt and then pant. In the meantime she also started to undress. She was standing only with her black bra and panties with flowers on them. She was so beautiful I hungrily kissed and sucked her breast on the bra itself then removed it and started to suck her breast. As I sucked milk started to flow from them I drank and drank them. Then she stopped me and said now I want to taste your milk. Saying this she moved towards my dick and planted a kiss on it with my shorts on and then she pulled then down. My dick sprang out like a hot rod. She said you got a big dick and put it in her mouth and started sucking it. It felt so good.
It was like I was in heaven she sucked them for 10 minutes and I cummed directly in her mouth she drank every drop and licked it clean and my cock started to return but my feeling was hot. So I took her into the bedroom and shifted the baby from there to the hall and I pushed her on the bed drank her milk again for a few minutes and then moved to her thighs and kissed them and then pulled her panties down and I looked at her pussy for a min it was so beautiful, hairy and all wet. I drank all her juices and sucked them like a hungry animal and she moaned ooohh ahhhh and I opened her pussy lips and found hr clit and I started to suck it and she started to scream loudly and very loudly and cried stop but she was pushing my head towards her pussy and I continued to suck and with a big scream she released all her juices on my face and I drank some of them even though it was kind of salty I loved it and then I slowly positioned my cock near her pussy and with a big push it went completely inside. Since she had her baby from cesarean, her pussy was still tight I banged her for about 15 minutes and cummed inside her itself and we both lay there for about an hour and I went home after that and then we had sex daily until she went with her husband. Now she is in U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.