Saturday 23 June 2012

Mom's Wild Fuck By Village Pervert

Hello friends, i am Bashu here and i am gonna tell the hot fling that between my mom and a nasty guy at my rural village. when this happend, i was 11 years old but i still remember it clearly. i am the only son of my parents. my dad is a business man and my mom was a housewife. Besides my parents, the only relative i had was my blind grandma living at my dad's birth village. my grandma was home sick and refused to leave the village. so, she stayed there with a maid. the fun began when the maid had to leave for some reason. now, about my mom, my mom's name is pramita and she is the best looking woman i have ever seen in my life. she was a professional dancer so she maintained a lovely figure. After my birth, she quit dancing and became the perfect housewife. her skin was milky white and her hair was pitch black that covered her entire back. she has very pretty lips which anyone can kiss forever. her ass is big and round. she used to wear saris and that made her butt more beautiful. it was the perfect match with her lusty figure. Although she maintained a lovely figure, the sign of her age could be found on her belly. she had a little touch of fat on her belly which made her even more sexier. But her greatest weapon would be her breasts. they were huge. the blouses would do a poor job of covering them because of their big size. they were like juicy coconuts. the sight of her clevage would make anyone mad. i always wondered how she danced with those things on her. maybe that's why she was so famous among my dad's friends. She was a 41 year old sex bomb. Still, she maintained a very ideal life.


Now, let me jump to the main stuff. One day, we got a letter from my grandma telling that she needed someone to look after her for a month as her servent had to leave for a month. my dad asked my mom to do that. my mom was more happy to do that. she and grandma always had a special bond. As it was my holiday, my dad told me to go with her. so one fine morning we left for our village. our village house was ok. it was made of bricks. the only problem it had was that the bathroom was not attached to the mainbuilding. so if someone need to do something they have to go out of the house. with our house a friend of my grandpa called ramesh lived. he was very friendly with us and was a good family friend. his wife passed away and her two son lived abroad, He was all alone. a was a rich mam and had influence over the village.he used to come to my grandma's place a lot. his house had a joining door with my grandma's house as my grandma used to live alone. when we arrived there, he was quite happy to see us.

ramesh: "ahh, at last all of you have come, i missed you all. welcome home."

dad: "thank you chaha. hope you are doing all right ?"

ramesh: " yes my boy, i am fine.how are you pramita ? "

mom: " i am fine ramesh ji "

now when ramesh was talking to my mom, he was looking at her in a different way. Although my mom and dad didn't notice, i looked at his eyes and saw that they were stuck at my mom's boobs. More importantly, i saw a bulge on his dhoti. At that moment, i just ignored it and went inside the house with everyone. Grandma was very pleased to hear us. After dinner we all got together to do a little chat. Grandma was talking about the bathroom problem. As it was not attached with the main building, it was very hard for my grandma to use it. My dad told grandma that he would make an attached bathroom for her very soon. We stayed up untill 10 pm and we chatted with ramesh uncle. At 11pm rameseh left our house and we went inside our rooms. My mom and grandma was staying together in one room but me and dad slept on the blacony as it was very hot. My dad went to sleep instantly but as it was a new place for me, i was having trouble going to sleep. My dad started to snore loudly. Man, this guy can really sleep. He wouldn't wake up even if an atom bomb explode around him. I was awake and was looking at the sky. It was a very beautiful night. Who knew that the most remarkeable event of my life was about to happen that night ?

After about two hours , i heard the sound of gradma's door opening. it was my mom in a lovely yellow sari. man, she was a sex bomb. I guess she was going to the toilet. She came near to me and checked whether i was sleeping or not. My mom was very caring of me and it would make me mad if she finds out that i was awake. So, i pretended to be asleep. She came near me annd kissed me on my forehead. Then she got up and started walking towards the bathroom. i got up and watched her as she was going to the toilet. Everything was normal. Just that moment i saw a very weird thing. Ramesh was hiding behind the big mango tree besie the toilet. I was sure that he was upto something and my instinct told me that something was about to happen. I decided not to wake up my dad and.i was wondering why he was hiding like that but i got my answer pretty quickly. As soon as my mom entered the bathroom he came out behind the tree and took place behind the toilet wall. I was watching very carefully as he was looking towards us. After sometime, mother got out of the toilet. As she turned her back to lock the bathroom door,ramesh jumped on her back and put his hands on her mouth. My mom was about to shout but he was too strong for her. He kept one hand on her mouth and he wrapped around her belly with the other hand. he told her something and my my mother stopped fighting. ramesh had an evil smile on his face. He told my mom to walk. he was still holding herfrom behind and in the shinning moonlight, i saw a knife on his hand. He was smelling her hair like a dog. My mom looked at us helplesly. They entered remesh's house through the joining door. Now, i got up and started to follw them. Ramesh's house was bigger then ours. He took my mom upstairs. i was staying in the shadows and following them. ramesh took mom to a room and locked it from inside. i quickly followded them and stood behind the door. I heard my mom cry. There was a small hole on the window and light was coming through it. I peeped through the hole and saw the most sexiest scene in my life. My mom was in ramesh's arms and ramesh was trying to kiss her face. mom was trying her best to avoid her ugly lips but it was a hopeless try. He planted a number of moist kisses on her beautiful sexy face. After some time, he pushed mom onto the bed. Surprisingly the bed was covered with flowers. It was decorated for a shohug raat.

Ramesh: Stop fighting pramita, if you do as i say, there will be no problem.

Mom: what are doing rameshji, i am like your daughter. Please release me or i will tell everything to my husband.

Hearing this, ramesh started to laugh loudly.

Ramesh: you will tell your husband ? well, what if your husband never wakes up from sleep my lovely ?

Mom: what are you talking about ?

Ramesh: Listen Randi, if i want, my men can burn down your house in an instant. I am the most powerfull around here. No one can touch me. So cooperate with me or your son and hunband is done for, understand ?

Hearing this, mom started to cry. Ramesh was such a perverted asshole that he started to laugh. He then came near to mother and hugged her again. This time mom was really silent. Ramesh held her face to admire her beauty. He looked at her with lust and planted some passionate wet kisses on her lovey lucious lips. He started to lick her whole face. I was getting aroused to see this hot action. My modest mom was sucked by an ugly, fat black man. While kissing, he started to squeeze her ample buttock. His hands started to roam on my mother's sexy butt. Her ass was too big and round for his hands to cover. As this position was not suitable for ass roaming, he bent down and kept his mouth on her big ass. He started to smell her ass area and was giving small, lusty bites on her ass globes. Mom was trying to keep his head from her ass but it was of no use. He wraped her belly with his hands and was smooching her buttock. After 15 minutes of ass loving, we went up and went for her boobs. This time, he didn't try to bite her boobs, he started to squeeze her breasts. My mom's breasts were so big that one hand wasen't enough for one breast. He then used both of his hands to feel her boob completly. He held each boobs a number of time. Finally he gave a little bite to each boob and released her. He stepped back a little and with a swift motion, removed the dhoti from his body. He was completly nude. Her chest was covered with white hair. His belly was huge and ugly but tthe thing scared my mom was his cock. It was almost 10 inch long and was fully erect. It was pointing towards my mom. He started to massage his cock and sat on the bed. Then he told my mom something really weird.

Ramesh: Pramita, go the bathroom, you will find some clothes there. Wear it with your mangal sutra and don't try to escape or anything. There is no window there. Hahahaha.   
Hearing this, mom entered the bathroom. She was soobing quietly. She knew that there was no escape. This ugly mad man is gonna make full use of her. As mother went inside the bathroom, ramesh got up and inserted a cassette into the player and took a bottle form the table. The sign of victory was all over his face. He drank a little from the bottle. My mom came out from the bathroom and i couldn't believe what i saw. She was dressed in a red saree. She looked like a newlywed wife. She was looking damm sexy. The sight of my sexy mom seemed to freeze ramesh. He just started at her for a moment. My mom was completly silent.

Ramesh: come to me my bahu.

Mom: please rameshji, please don't do this. Please i beg of you.

Ramesh: Shut up randi, look at my cock. This is hard just because of you. I will enjoy every inch of yor body my darling. Now come to me, i won't say it again.

Mom came near him and stood at the edge of the bed. Ramesh got a up and put his face on her lovely fleshy belly. He agian started to feel her ass. He then started to kiss those sexy pieces of flashes around her belly. He inserted his toungue on her bellybutton and was sucking very hard. Although my mom was completly against everything, her body was not listening to her mind. Her eyes became closed as she was receiving this love treatment from this ugly man. Ramesh then again kissed her ass globes ,breats and finally kissed her lips again. He then released her and leaned against the wall. He started the player and a hindi song started to play.

Ramesh: Pramita, i once saw you dance my love and that was the beginning of my lust for you. How did you manage to dance with such big ass and those round boobs, tell me ?

Mom : Please rameshji.

Ramesh: I bet all your husband's friend wanted to fuck you right ? How many of them have you fucked ?

MOm was really silent now.

ramesh: Tell me randi, how many guys have sucked on your lovely tits ?

Mom: I only have my husband as my lover. No one has done anything to me besides my husband.

Ramesh: Really ? i don't believe It. How the hell your husband satisfy such a piece of sex goddess like you ? Well, truth or not, get ready to get the fuck of your life. But we will do that later. Now dance for me my Randi.

Mom was out of words and stared at ramesh. Remesh again told her to dance. As there was no choice, my mom started to move a little. Her ass was sawing like crazy and ramseh was looikng at her with his mouth was open. Her jiggly breasts actually made him drollng. My mom was looking too hot. Even a dead man would get eraction by looking at my mom dancing. Her big coconut shaped boobs were jumping in a rythmic motion. They would jump up and down or sideways. The blouse mom had to wear was too small for her love ballons. They did a poor job of covering her boobs. Suddenly ramesh called her. As mom went near him, he pulled off her saree in a swift motion. Mom was in her Saree and peticoat. Mom tried to cover her boobs with her hands ramesh just overpowered her and freed her boobs from mom's hand wall. Ramesh stick his face in between her breasts and started to smell her boobs. Mom had her eyes closed the whole time. Ramseh was again giving small bites on her boobs. The blouse became all wet from his saliva. I think there wasen't any part left on my mom's boobs that ramesh hasen't sucked. Ramesh kept on biting her tits for good 15 minuter and then again told her to dance. My mom was in a dence. She couldn't believe that this was happenning to her. This time ramesh told her to pay more attention on her ass. Mom started to move her ass in a very seductive way. Ramesh was stroking her penis very hard. This dance show was becoming too much for him. Suddenly he got up from the bed and stopped the player. My mom stopped dancing. Sweat was covering her whole body. Ramesh then sat on a sofa near the bed and told mom to come forward. Again, as mom came near him, he did his best to feel her boobs and ass sucking and squeezing away. Finally he planted some wet kisses on her lips and told her to bent on her knees. Mom knew what was coming and there was sign of fears on her lovely eyes.

Ramesh: You danced quite lovely my dear. Now your reward is my dick. Suck on it real good.
Saying this, he held her head and pushed it forward towards his dick. His 10 inch penis was inch away from her lips. He then started to tease her with his dick. He touched her eyes with his dick head. His dick's head was shinning with precum. He then kept his penis on her lips and started to move in a circular motion. After doing this sometime, he finally rested her prick and gave it a little push. My mom had to open her mouth widely to accommodate his huge tool. Ramseh gave a loud moan of pleasure. First he held his dick in that position for a while. My mom was trying to stop him by holding his hands but it was of no use. He simply pushed his cock and more of the meat entered her mouth. Half of the cock was in and moms mouth was fully streached. He then withdraw his tool and pushed it again. He started to mouth fuck her. He held her head and started to push it back and forth. I guess with was giving him much pleasure because wit every stroke of his cock in my moms mouth, he would give out a loud moan. Mom was having a hard time to keep pace with ramesh's vicious storkes. She was actually gagging and was trying her best to stop him. But ramesh was too powrful and was filled with lust. He simply ignored her weak protest and kept on mouth fucking her. He started to pump more of his cock in mother's mouth. Guess mother was not used with deepthroat. Slowly ramesh pushed his whole 10 inch lund on my moms lovely mouth. His pubic hairs were touching her nose. Mom now really started to struggle as she started to hit him. Ramesh was simply laughing and kept his whole cock on her mouth for some more time. Then he withdarw his whole meat from her throat. It was shinning with my moms saliva. Guess he wanted to give her some breathing space. Again he pulled her face and simply inserted her penis on her mouth. Ramesh now told my mom to use her tounge and told her that it was her time to do all the things. I saw a glimpse of tears on her eyes. Ramesh told her to use her hand and tounge both. Mother had nothing to do but to oblige to this mad man's desire. She started to stroke his penis. His penis was so huge that she had to use both her hands to hold it. Ramesh told her to kiss her cock tip while stroking. So mom kept her lips on top his cock and with each stroke she was giving a small delicate kiss to his cock head. This sensual feeling was ginig ramesh tromendus pleasure. Ramesh told mom to lick her cock like an icecream.Mom started to suck his penis with her tounge. She sucked every inch of his dirty penis. She would suck sideways and took his penis on her mouth to give a deepthroat. Slop slop slop slop was the only music that was going on. After sometime mom stopped sucking and reamined silent. Then ramesh guided his balls to her mouth. His balls had mad a huge round shape because of all the excitement. He told her to take his balls in her mouth and treat them good. My poor mom opened her mouth and took them on her mouth. She sucked on them for 15 good minutes.

Ramesh: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, lovely my bahu. You know how to use your lips. Now enough of the teasing. I am gonna rip you apart now.

Hearing this mom again started to cry and begged her stop all this. Ramesh simply ignord her and made her stand up. He kept his hands on her blouse and again started to feel my moms huge coconuts. Suddenly he inserted his fingers inside the blouse ripped apart the blouse. Mom was not wearing a bra and her breasts jumped out from the blouse cage. My god, they were huge and beautiful. Ramesh was speechless. He was just stunned to see my moms beautiful breast. Soon he was back to reality and stick his head in between them. He started to sweep his face with my moms breasts. He then started his licking again. First he went for her right boob. He opened his mouth and took my moms right nipple and a huge portion of breast into his mouth and with the other hand he was feeling her left boob. He was squeezing it like crazy. He started to chew his nipple. Mom was in pain and plede him not to do that. But mom's cry just spured him on. He began to bite her with more passion. He took her left nipple and was pinching it. ALthough my mom had no desire for this man, her body was reacting very differnetly. This ugly man's touch made her nipple very hard. With each bite , moms breasts seemed to get bigger and bigger. Ramesh was still kissing her breasts like crazy. First he was taking a large portion of breast into his mouth and was biting very roughly. Mom was giving out moans with every bite and it made ramesh laugh. He knew that my mom was in his control fully. He continued his biting. He would kiss and lick the area where he was chewing just before. It was like consoling that breast portion. After sometime he started the same routine with the left boob. biting and chewing while feeling up mom's right boob. My mom had her eyes closed. SHe was totally helpless. Guess she never experienced this kind of love before. Finally, ramesh kisses both her long and hard nipples one more time and paused for a bit.
Ramesh : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, heveanly. Just wonderful. It would have been nice if you had milk in your breast. I could suck your tits forever pramita.

Mom remain silent.

Ramesh : When you are gonna take your next child ? i will be there to clean up the milks from your tanks. hahahahaha. Tell me, when.

As mom was still silent, he came forward and squezed her breasts hard. Mom cried out in pain.

Mom: Please rameshji.

Ramesh: no no , not rameshji. call me swami, randi.

Mom: please ramesji.

This time he gave a hard slap on her ass and told her say him swami again.

Mom: No swami, we are not planning to have anymore kids.

ramesh: Really ? then i guess i have fill up your pussy. I have to taste your breast milk onw way or another.

Saying this, he again hugged my mom and started to kiss my mom. Reamsh told her to cooperate with him. So mom also started to give him small kisses. Ramesh's hads were moving all over my moms body. After sometime ramesh removed the petticoat form my moms body. She was only wearing a black panty now. God, mom looked simply stunning. Her thighs were fat and flashy. They were milky white and that black panty was in a total constrat with them. Then ramesh told her to get on the bed. Mom was now terrified and realized that it is better for herself to listen to this man's order. She got up on the bed which was covered with flowers. Now ramesh told her to lie down and saying this he jumped up on the bed. The bed cracked a little as he was a huge man. Ramesh then straight went for her pussy. He ripped the panty and her royal pussy became visible to him as well as to me. She had pubic hairs on her pussy that was doing a good job of covering her pussy. Guess she was never fucked that regularly. ramesh now held his with his left hand and kept it near the pubic jungle. he then started to move aside herpubic hairs with his cock. He was really enjoying this teasing. I looked at my mom. She was frozen. She knew what this monster can do to her. Finally, ramesh managed to open a way to my moms pussy. In one word, it was just marvelous. Her pussy was small and pussy lips were pink. My mom was completly wet. Her pussy lips were glistering from all the sweat. Reamesh went down and started to lick her pussy madly. Now mom was shivering from all the pleasure. She was moaning loudly but ramesh was a selfish bastard. He gave attention to her pussy only for a couple of seconds. He then started to bite her fat thighs. His head was completly lost in between her valley. Aftersometime, he got up and told mom to get ready for the final session. Now mom was really terrified. she looked at his monster and told him not to enter that. Ramesh simply ignored her cries and told her to spread her legs wide. Mom still was begging him. He got impatient and with his hands pulled her legs apart. moms pussy became clearly visible now. Ramesh got on top of her. His weight nearly crushed mom onto the bed. He looked at moms face and told her to get ready. He guided his tool in front of her vagina kept in on her pussy door. He started to rub her pussy with his cock head. Finally he kissed mom on the lips and gave a damm hard push. Mom screamed loudly in pain as half of his cock was lost in her pussy. Raemsh kept his dick in her pussy and paused for a while. He started to move his hips in a circular motion as he was trying to make room in my moms pussy. MOm was crying in pain. His thing was too much for her little love hole. Mom told her not to enter anymore as she would die. She was crying and begging for her life. She told ramesh that he can do whatever he wants with her but forbid him not to enter anymore. An angry rin was in ramesh's face but he also got the idea that my mom can take him no more. He then pulled out his cock except for the tip and entered her again. He was slowly giving her strokes. He was pulling out the whole thing and was ramming it in again. He was slowly building up his pace. ahhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh mmmmmmmphhhh ahhhhhh was the sounds coming out of my moms face. Now he started to fuck her real hard. He was removing and entering her cock very rapidly. With each strole moms breats were jiggling like crazy. The bed was making a squkky sound because of all the wrestling. Ramesh was like a crazy bull crushing my modesy mom. He was bucking his hips like a released bull. with every stoke mom was making a small puppy like sound. oh ah oh ah oh ah oh ah,hmph. then ramesh told he something. Now she put two fingers on either side of her pussy and was pulling it apart, trying to take him in properly. this went for 30 long miutes. ramesh used to bite her breasts from time to time. it was wonderful to see mothers bouncy boobs bounce up and down so violently and she was moving her head side to side. Reamesh then paused for while and got off from her. He then lied down and told mom to ride him. Mom got up and positioed herself on top of his cock. She made her legs bent like a frog to take ony half of him. As her pussy ws touching her cock head, to me and moms surprise, he kept his hand on both her shouldrs and gave a damm hard push. With that stroke, the whole cock was in. Both mom and ramesh gave out loud moan. My mom was impelled fully. His balls were touching her ass flesh. He said dont worry bahu, it is all in. Now jump on me. My mom was lying on him helplessly. She got herself up and started to ride him slowly. She carefully got up and again ramesh gave me hard push. This routine went for few minutes. Mom was now jumping by hersely. She was slowly getting up and letting her get impelled by his cock. I could see ramesh's cock covered with my moms cum. I guess she cummed many times. Ramesh was also giving strokes from bottom. his balls were getting slapped by moms ass checks woth every stroke. Moms wet pussy and ramesh's dick mae a plop polp plop plop sound. The whole room was filled with the scent of cum. Ramesh was now resting and let mom do the rest. He was slapping her butt from tine tp time. He occassionally got up and hugged my mom and kissed her wildly. mom was still crying slowly. Most of time he kept his hand on her breasts and was pressing them wildly. He boobs were moving in all directions. After 30 minuter of horse riding, ramesh told her that he was about to cum. Hearing this mom was trying to get down from him but ramesh made her stay in that position.

mom: please don't cum inside, please please, this is my fertile season and you will make me pregnent.

Ramesh: really ? then i must cum inside you.

saying this he hugged my mom tightly and started to give damm hard strokes. My mom screamed with every push and was jerking like a fish. she was cumming over and over. fianlly ramesh gave a deep stroke and started to moan loudly. take take he was saying. He was cumming inside her. man , he cummed for like half a minute. Cum started to leak from the sides of her pussy. He made sure that she was fully filled. my mom was just speechless. they stayed that postion for a couple of minutes and then ramesh broke off the hug. Mom laid down on the bed. she was too tired to even move a muscle. Ramesh then went to the bathroom to freshed up.

After 10 minutes , ramesh again fucked my mom. this time in doggy position. now mom was really streached and was easily taking the whole prick inside her. He again cum deep indise her. Seeing this, i left the place and returned to grandma's place. i thought mom would return now. i looked at the watch and it was 3 am. man, mom was fucked for straight 4 hours. Surpirisingly mom didnt return then at about 5 am, i heard the joining door open and say mom coming towards the main building. she was limping a bit. she was wearing the same sari she was wearing before she was taken by ramesh. she was still crying a bit. i felt sorry for her but couldn't help the feeling that mom was banged hard by ramesh. i was hard and was desperately in need of jerking.

the next morning, dad left us there and told us that he would return in a month. Mom didn't know what to answer. she just nooded a little. ramesh was jumping in joy. he told dad to take his time and told that he would lok after his mom and wife. I don't about my dad's mom but i do know that he took care of my mom. He fucked her every single night and even in day times. Once he fucked her right in the middle of the kitchedn. he thought that no body was around. haha, i saw the whole thing hiding. My mom had no other choice but to become the playdoll of ramesh. All the fucking made my mom pregnent. dad was so happy that he was going to have another child. only me and my mom knew the secret. I will never forget the fucking of my lovely mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.