Sunday 24 June 2012

Milk In Island

hi i am back. i and my bhabhis wanted to celebrate our honeymoon so we went to our own island near lakshwadeep.so we thought of going in a group me my bhabhis and 2 of their friends.mumtaz mubeena parveen mumtaz friends razia and nazia.u know about my three bhabis, i will tell about razia and nazia.both were married with kids. razia was 39yrswith size 42 34 36.nazia 40yrs with size 40 36 38.i told my bhabis to be in minimum dress. mum was in white g string,mubeen in red g string,parveen in pink g string.razia and nazia were in saree with small blouses. we reached the island and went to our house. all of us became nude except razia and nazia. mumtaz and parveen went to sleep .

mubeena introduced both of them.i told mubeena that i am hungry she came near me and gave her boobs.i started sucking liking pulling nipple milk started to flow i drank milk mubeena was moaning aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh drink ur bhhhhbhis milk allahhhhh jiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mubeena told why cant u fuck my friends.i saw both of them nude.i left mubeena amd went to razia.i kissed her put my tongue in her mouth and sucked her juice.mubeena was sucking my cock.i then kissed her boobs o allah it was so big like two melons full of milk her areola was 3 inches wide, nipple was 3 inches in length.i started sucking her tits squeezing boobs liking pulling nipple.


milk was flowing i drank it collected in a bowl went on sucking milk .razia was screming suck myyyyyy tits milllllllllkkkkkkkkkkk them drink milkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk from ur bhabhi.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh allah suck it tear my nipple o goddddddddddddddddd ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.seeing this nazia started to suck razia pussy she sucked at razia clit which was like cherry red hot i started to finger razia with nazia sucking razia was shoutingggg tear my cunt mmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

mubeena was continuosly sucking my cock which has become 10 inches she deep throts me. i continuously suckk razia nipple and drink milk.i then pulled my cock out of mubeena mouth and put in razia pussy and started to fuck her in and out razia screamed fuckkkkkk aaaaaallllllllllhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooohhhhhhhh.nazia now started to suck razia rt boob ,mubeena lt boob .i put my lt fingers in nazia pussy and rt fingers in mubeena pussy .seeing this mumtaz came from behind put a dildo and put it in my ass and started ass fucking me. seeing this i started to grind razia faster.i pulled parveen in front of me and started drinking milk from her boobs.o wat a scene i was fucking all my 5 bhabhis together.

i scremed and told i was cumming.i cummed over all their boobs they drank every thing .mubeena started to slowly lik my cock.i told mumtaz to make coffee from boobs milk. she bent everybody like cow and milked 300ml from parveen 5ooml from mubeena 4oomlfrom nazia and 5ooml from razia.mubeena milked 3ooml from mumtaz. mumtaz went to make bru coffee. i told mubeena that i want to ass fuck nazia. mubeena then milked parveen put it in nazia s ass i slowly pushed my cock into nazias ass.she scremed oooooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm allahhhjiiiiii fuck my ass .i told that i want to see boobs milk boiling so with my cock in nazias ass we went to kitchen .seeing this razia started to nipple fuck nazias pussy.mubena put a dido and started fucking razias pussy.i started finger fucking mubeena ass .parveen put dildo and started ass fucking me seeing this mumtaz pushed her nipple inside my mouth to sucking.we fucked like this for 30min then i cummed on nazias ass . all of them liked it we all fell on each other drank bru coffee from boobs milk and slept touching our sex parts next time in beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.