Saturday 30 June 2012

Hot wife swapping story

We boarded the 2nd A/c coach of Island Express train from Cochin to proceed to a pleasure visit to Bangalore during October. We settled ourselves comfortably on the train and met this young couple Ashok and Piyali in the same coupe of the coach which was almost empty. Ashok was 30 and Piyali 26 and they had a 7 month old baby.
As the journey proceeded so also our conversation, in a couple of ours we found ourselves pretty close to eachother and also started talking personal likes and dislikes, and Sapna slowly whispers in my ears that an ideal couple for swapping. Sapna F 28 40-28-38 fair slim and quite tall and Anil m 30 six-footer with 12 inches rod. We are Sapna and Anil a young beautiful fun loving sensuous and voluptuous couple.
Ashok was around 170 cms almost as tall as Sapna and Piyali around 165 cms in a good looking saree and sleeveless blouse pretty fair and good projecting tits. We both males were in trousers.and Sapna was also in a blue saree tucked below navel looking sexy.
I asked Sapna to open the bag and take out some snacks,as she bend down to open the bag she deliberately let her saree paloo fall down exposing her lagre tits (40c) and ample cleavage to Ahok and Piyali, I could note the bulge in Ashok`s crotch as he let out a WOW great comment, and telling me owners pride neighbours envy.

 
I said u have equally big in Piyali, winking at her, for which she said only 80% of Sapna.Also we all 4 started cracking adult and erotic jokes. Baby now woke up and started to cry for milk, as Ashok was about to take the milk bottle from their kit Piyali said no need as she is going to breast feed him. Our faces brightened up and Piyali had a lusty smile on her lip. On hearing this Ashok got up and put the curtains of the coupe and said Piyali wait let me unbutton u.
Ashok lowered her pallu and started to unhook her blouse and slowly unhooked her front open bra releasing a pair of large beautifully shapely breast with dark pinkish aerola and pretty long nipple.Piyali was whimping in pleasure, while Sapna was feeling my dick over my trouser and French kissing me.
Ashok squeezes her nipple and squirted milk on us, and went to suck her tits.Feeding baby on her left boob and Ashok on her right boob was a sight to be seen.Ashok suckled milk and then transferred it in Piyali`s mouth kissing her. My hand were now on Sapna tits Squeezing it.
Ashok stood up and asked me to try Piyali`s milk oozing tits,I looked at Sapna and gave me her nod with a kiss. Piyali took my hand and placed it on her boobs and kissed me. I gently squeeze it and went to suck it to my glory. Milk stated flowing in my mouth,Piyali was caressing my head,looking at me doing it.
She slowly pat my cheek, and I look up at her while drinking that nectar of her tits,she said look at them,leaving her tips I turn around to see Sapna and Ashok Smooching,Ashok`s hands struggling to hold Sapna`s tits and Sapna felling Ashok`s hardness.I was getting a special kind of pleasure seeing this since this is he first time I see Sapna with another male and our first joint act.
I suckle again at Piyali`s tits,break Sapna`s French kiss of Ashok and pass the milk while kissing her, while I feel Piyali`s hand caressing me between my legs. We had to abruptly stop this as Palghat Station had approached. And we dressed up ourselves and baby put to sleep again.
All 4 of us had gleam in the eyes and a sort of wild contentment in the face. Piyali was saying that they had swapped once before her pregnancy with a similar couple in Banglore,and waiting for some more.The y were surprised to note that we were first timers on the act of swap. We talked a lot about our first night experiences, making all of us hot.
When Sapna said that she was first afraid on seeing my 12 inches monster, and later found it easy to adapt,Piyali and Ashok could not believe that size and wanted me to show.Sapna just pulled my fly down and took out the 12 incher and gane a whole mouth kiss to it.
Piyali jumped up and started to feel it full, pumpimg it slowly and tasting the precum and ulitimately giving me a blowjob assisted by Sapna.I cummed like anything on her mouth face etc,which ws shared and cleaned by Sapna.
Sapna was now on fire, hot beyond imagination and wanted to try Ashok,who in the mean time put his 8 inch dick out.Piyali was sitting on my lap licking my face,ears,neck etc and watching Sapna`s blowjob on Ashok.I now had my hand inside Sapna`s saree feeling her triang,her pany was soaked full and honey flowing down her thighs.
I took out my honey soaked hands to be licked by Piyali and kissed to my mouth.Ashok came with a shudder into the mouth of Sapna in full bang. she swallowed whatever possible and the rest slowed from the end of her lip to be licked and sucked by Piyali.
We had to stop our act as we saw lights of Coimbatore station, where few passengers boarded the coach at the adjacent coupe. We decided to continue after reaching Bangalore,I called up Taj residency to cancel my booking as we decided to stay with Ashok and Piyali.
Ashok is a manager in MNC while Piyali is a housewife, they stay at a spacious 4 bedroom flat provided by their Company. The whole night passed with intermittent kissing squeezing sucking etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.