Saturday 30 June 2012

Housewife And Doctor

Now this is really a strange, most unbelievable experience I ever had. I would say, Truth is stranger than the imagination. I still could not believe I had undergone myself in that situation. But today I must say, it was most strange, but most erotic and exciting of all.
My heart was almost about to stop when I was actually undergoing in that incident. This incident too, doesn’t involve any sex, but breast squeezing was ample.
It was raining outside heavily, and I was breast feeding my 6 months old girl. She was my first bay, after 5 long years of marriage. I was stuck in the home but anyway I had nothing to do outside. WE didn’t have any maid, that time, but since I was pregnant, we had hired a maid, who was working full time in neighboring house.
She was around 40, and short, dark, but very active. She used to live mostly in the neighboring house, but she did had her won house some 1 km away. We had hired just to do some heavy work, as I was OK with some light work during pregnancy and after pregnancy. She was very nice and I trusted her.
Once, I was breastfeeding my baby girl and I observed that she had one erupting tooth. I continued with breast feeding, but suddenly bay bite my nipple in her mouth, and little blood came. I just stopped feeding slowly, and checked myself, there was a cut below my right nipple. It was paining a lot. I removed my blouse and bra totally.

I could not have bra now, it would have given me pain, now only option was to have blouse. When I was just inserting my hand in the blouse arms, this maid, Radha came inside, and she saw me topless. I was bit embarrassed although she was a woman. She was too had some shine in her eyes, looking at my big round breast.
" Kya hua madam ? " She asked.
I explained her everything. She came closer and was now touching my bare breast and looked at the cut that was beneath the nipple. I was really holding my breath when she touched my breast, although she was a woman. She advised me to go to doctor. I said, its small thing, why to go to doctor? I asked, now it’s raining heavily, we presently don’t have a doctor in our town. Let it be.


She thought for sometime and said, she knew one doctor who was staying near her place. I said, I never heard of any doctor. I asked if he is allopathic doctor. She laughed, she said she doesn’t know, but he has cured many poor people from her community.
I was confused, I was sure, he wasn’t a doctor, Radha was talking about. Radha said, he will just ask question and will give medicine. Nothing else. I wasn’t sure whether to allow such a bogus doctor to treat me. But Radha forced me as such and I agreed to come with her.
It was same evening. Radha called her young daughter of 15 to take care of my daughter for some time.
I took my car and went with Radha, to so called doctor. It was narrow road, and now the rain was light. We reached in 20 minutes, where Radha pointed me to stop. I wasn’t sure if it was a shop or house. There were few shop in the area, I wondered how poor the doctor himself would be, to practice in such a locality..
I was wearing a black saree and black blouse, petticoat and panty. Bra was not possible because of the cut.
I entered to see a middle aged man, dark and unshaven, worst than a compounder of a descent doctor. But surprisingly he had an assistant boy, may around 15 years of age.
I sat in the chair infront of him, along with Radha. I was now sure this one not only a bogus doctor, but he is a crap. He asked me what happened. I was hesitating to tell what has happened. But Radha didn’t wait. This man knew Radha, as they smiled at each other. Radha explained everything to him, for me. As she said about the cut below the nipple, this man suddenly turned into a lust, his eyesight changed into a devil, and he was now staring at my chest. I was embarrassed as Radha mentioned breast and nipples in the local language.
Radha asked to give tablet and some ointment. Again in local language. But this man had some different plan in his brain. Sure, now I understood, I came to wrong place, not a doctor, but a quack who is also lusting for woman. It was clear that such uneducated women like Radha won’t be aware of such quacks, as they want to save money and just want relief from the illness. They won’t even know, if they have been molested and used, by this man, under the pretext of examining.
He said, he can’t just give me tablet and medicine, he need to look at it first. Now he dared and directly looked on my face, and told me to remove my clothes and sit on the chair inside, in the room.
I looked at Radha with the fear, but Radha was sure, she was respecting this man as doctor, and she said, its OK, he is doctor, he wont harm you, I should not be ashamed to show myself to doctor. She took me inside and now I was really afraid, my heart was racing. I wanted to stop this non sense, and just wanted to run. But now it seems to be difficult. And something embarrassing was sure to happen with me.
How the hell this is going to happen? Few minutes before I didn’t imagine that I would be exposing my milky breast to a stranger, not even a doctor, infact a dirty man pretending to be a doctor and molesting innocent women?
I could not believe what will be coming my way. This man came from behind and said, madam please jaldi kijiye mujhe dekhna hai, uske bina mai kuch dawai nahi de sakta.
I was trembling, but Radha came to me and said firmly, madam don’t be afraid. That man told Radha to unhook my blouse and Radha did it within seconds. I could not believe this, it was total shock, this maid servant was exposing her owner, removing her blouse to expose her breast infront of this strange man, whom she blindly believed as doctor.
But this time there was no time to think further, my all hooks were done, and Radha removed the cover of my blouse cups to expose my breast to this strange man. I wanted to die on the spot looking at the facial expressions that man did. He was just seeing the ripe breast of the lactating mother. My breast were now open, cold air brushing my nipples made them harder. Can’t mention in words how much I was embarrassed, women readers please try to understand, they will, how it feels.
I could not look up at any one of them, just looking down. My chest was moving in and out because of forced breaths, making my breast look even sexier.
The doctor and Radha were staring at my breast endlessly without blinking their eyes. The doctor already had an erection in his pants, and it was pushing his pant very much forward. I was ashamed to be there, standing with blouse totally opened and exposing my breast.
The doctor came near to me and without waiting for anyone, placed his hands on my breast. I could not do anything but close my eyes in ecstasy of the shame and touch to my breast. Now the doctor was slowly squeezing my breasts, without any reason, again infront of Radha, it was so embarrassing, to get man handled infront of my own maid.
Doctor was in his own world, he pinched my nipples between his thumb and first finger, and pinched them slowly, and naturally milk oozed out of my nipples and started flowing down. Not to mention the embarrassment I was suffering from. Doctor now brought his mouth close to my right nipple, stared at them and looked at Radha and said, she has a cut below her right nipple.
Radha nodded. Doctor then looked at me, and said to lie down on my back on the long narrow table, it also had pillow. But before I could walk, he told me to remove my blouse completely. With no option as I had been already trapped, I removed it and gave it to Radha. Now I was in petticoat and panty only. I did as he said, kept my head on the pillow and lied down. Now my breast was up in the air, above my chest, and the nipple as the peak of the soft mountains.
The table or narrow bed was at the level of waist of the doctor. He again continued to molest me infront of Radha. He squeezed my breast for a while and then started inspecting my nipples. Inspection included, pinching, tweaking with fingers, and making my milk ooze out of the milk. He did it for more time, and there was now milk dropping along my sides and it got accumulated in the deep navel. He then pinched my right nipple in pretext of examining the cut below it. And he went down to my navel and slowly pressed down my stomach.
What he did next really shook me from inside. He untied my petticoat, and tried to slide it down, and my top portion of white panty got exposed.
I asked straight away "I got cut here, why need of removing petticoat? "
Doctor said "I cannot explain it to you, I want to find something related to this. "
I resisted strongly "but there is only one cut here, nothing else. I don’t have to remove the petticoat. "
Now I was replied by Radha instead of doctor. " memsaab, yeh doctor bahut acche hai, yeh kuch nahi karenge, inhe humse jyada malloom hai dawai ke bare me. Inhe mana karne ki galati nahi karna. "
I was getting forced by all of them. And then that doctor the quack, tried to slide down the petticoat, and I just raised my hips against my mind, to allow him. And he sided down my petticoat till my toes and the handed it over to Radha. Nothing was left to resist, I was almost naked there infront of strange man, he was obviously not a doctor. He stared at my panty, my hips, waist, and my muscular thighs to his hearts content.
He then said me to lie down on my stomach, and I did it, got turned upside down, and exposed my naked back to him except the panty.
He placed his dirty hands on my fair back for a while and slide them till my ass. Then he put his one hand below my stomach and forced it below my navel, and tried to raise it and at the same time he tweaked my navel slowly, as a reflex I unawared, raised my waist and hips for him up, and the same moment, he took a chance and pulled down my panty down up to the thighs and then it wasn’t difficult for him to separate it from my body. Now I was total naked, he was now looking at my buttocks.. must be, and he kept his hands on them and a great shiver has passed thru my body. But now something else was building in my body, out of too much of embarrassment and shame, some strange kind of energy and excitement. It was not allowing me to resist and allowing me to speak and protest against illegal stripping of a woman.
Now I was total naked both infront of man and Radha. Then the doctor told me to lie down on my back again, and now it was turn to show him my pussy, surprisingly without saying anything, my body responded him and showed him my total naked front view with sparse hairs above my pussy. I was totally naked now exposing my whole sexy body to this man and my maid.
It was really a strange situation. I was a wife and daughter in law of high class rich and respected family. I was a part of a great family and now was a mother of a daughter that made my husband a father. But this daughter in law of rich family was now totally naked infront of this low class, dirty self declared doctor, I had a fair body, sexy figure and milking breast, now totally at the mercy of this dark poor man. He might have never imagined this, to strip a high class rich woman and make her totally naked and see her assets and fondle her breasts.
My embarrassment was now slowly was getting replaced with the excitation and was making me hot.
He again squeezed my breast and then followed the tweaking and pinching of my nipples. I could not control myself but I moaned in low voice, and my moan made a sarcastic smile on the face of doctor.
The he announced " now he will massage the right nipple with medicinal oil for 10 minutes and I would have to remain in this position for another half an hour, till the oil gets penetrated in my body. "
Now it’s out of my control and vocabulary to explain how it happened, but it happened. His teenager assistant brought an oil for him and then he too saw my total naked body standing near to him, pouring oil on his hands everytime, the doctor rubbed the oil on my right breast. It actually lasted for 15 minutes and I was made to sleep in that position for half an hour.
Surprising thing was that, when the massage got over after 15 minutes, my pussy was wet with juices and now was ready... And was slippery.
After half an hour, the doctor told me to get up and dress up. He told me to have panty, petticoat and saree only and nothing to wear on the breast for 4 days. I could not have blouse that time infront of him, was topless inside the saree, and for my unfortunate the saree was bit transparent ( actually saree is never totally opaque ) showing my nipples faintly thru it.
He gave me a tube of medicine, which was an allopathic medicine, I could recognize, it was common tube we used to apply on cuts.
Finally the doctor charged me Rs 400 for getting molested by him. But this wasn’t finish yet, as I dressed up without anything on breast, I had to pass thru main reception room. There were 4 new patients waiting for this doctor, one being young woman. And 1 teenager boy, and 2 adult men. They took good look of my nipples and my half covered round breast thru saree.
I was pushed beyond the limits of my shame ness ( or shamelessness ? ) and embarrassment for exposing myself to many people in that evening. I started the car, Radha sat on the adjacent seat with my blouse in the hand, and I accelerated to the direction of my home.
THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.