Sunday 24 June 2012

Servant Ramu Fucking Mother And Aunt

Some stories are really makes us to think and some are exaggerated on imaginery grounds. But my story is true and it has happened in my teen age. I am Kalpana, age 34, married, housewife and having two beautiful kids. Husband is working abroad and visits once in one year for a month. My elder daughter in of 11 years and son is of 8 years.
They are going to school and thus I get plenty of time to surf on the net and read and write anything of my choice. I was born and brought up in Southern Karnataka. We had joint family. Our family and my Uncles family. My father was Government servant and my uncle was a businessman. We had a grocery shop and a small field.
We had a young and smart servant to do all household things at home. We use to call him Ramu.. He was very smart and had a good physique. I was the second and eldest daughter of my parents and I had one cousin brother and one cousin sister who were at that time of pretty kid age.
Ramu was doing all the works of the house as well as of the field. He use to get up early in the morning. Keeps the breakfast ready for all of us. Then use to wash the utensils/clothes and also use to clean the House. Use to take a tiffin to my dad and my uncle and after a little nap of the afternoon again use to start his work for our evening dinner.
He use to also supervise our field in the rainy season but never use to be at Grocery shop. He use to just give the tiffin to my uncle and use to come to our house at the earliest. I use to be in the college for the whole day and use to come in the house only in the evening after my practicals/classes/gossip etc.
 
One day I went to college as normal, but it was raining heavily and therefore college was closed due to incessant rain. I came early at home because all our classes and practicals had cancelled. It was afternoon and at about 1 AM.... I knocked the door but no one responded. I was little surprised because everytime my mom and my aatya (uncles wife) use to be in the house.
As I was little confused, I went to the backside of the house and tried to knock. But even from there, no one opened the door. I was worried and about to shout, but getting the courage, slowly I peeped in our master bedroom from its window... For few minutes, I was shocked, drumbstruck and speechless... Such thing which use to never in my dream also.
The scene was terrible which I will never forget in my entire life. My mother (38 yrs) was on herknees,sucking the hard and big tool (around 7") of Ramu who was holding her face in both his hands and moving his hips very frantically.
And besides her, I could see my Rupa aunt (name changed) who was looking like a dream with her 38 inch tits covered in a black bra poking out from her transparent night gown and her sexy lacy g-string panties. Her long straight black hair, fair complexion, 40 inch hips were inviting Ramu to take her too along with my mom. I started shivering so as I could not bear the sight.
Ramu was taking my aunt in his arms and kissing her passionately for a long time. She obviously wanted more but Ramu could not move as mom had his member in her mouth and was sucking it. Ramu was just kissing, nibbling and licking of aunts smooth skin as she was standing when my mom was in neel down position.
Suddenly Ramu removed his member from my mom's mouth and went to her sweet pussy, my mom was already dripping wet, infact flowing wet. Ramu explored her every fold with his tongue as she moaned quietly. Ramu swallowed all the cum of my mom and in other round he was pressing the big hips and boobs of my aunt and was making her crazy.
He then left my mom moaning and made my aunt completely naked. I was never imagining that Ramu could be so much of smart and active in this sex activities. He was just at the age of 28 years where as my mom of 36 and my aunt was two years younger than Ramu.and for him too it was a thrilling experience.
One of the most beautiful women are lying in front of him naked with their legs wide open and their cunt pierced. Roopa Aunty held him very tight with her hands and wanted to enjoy the tightness. Ramu made small jerky movements with his hips so that his cock may make small movements.
His hand was completely carassing the nipples and hips and his lips were tight locked with each other. In other side, my mother was advising both of them with varied positions and both Ramu and my aunty were enjoying the thrill... Mom came closer and sat on the bed and saw Ramu's cock entering aunts cunt opening.
This scene and the moans of Roopa aunty made my mom also horny. She pressed her own boobs and nipples. Ramu had tremendous capacity and thus could reach the peak of their orgasm. He could take Roopa Aunty twice before laying down with my mom and entered her in one fast thrust.
I never imagined Ramu could be so wild, this continues for at least another 35/40 minutes where Roopa aunty was refree. My mom came twice and after they finished, she took him in mouth and sucked him for at least another 10 minutes. I was so wet in my panties that I was shaking. Sky had started becoming clear and rain had stopped. Clouds had disapeared but I was shivering. I will tell my experience with Ramu in my next after reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.