Sunday 1 July 2012

Anniversary Gift To Wife


Hi, it took me long time to put down my incident as it involves me and my wife emotionally. I am a 34 year mechanical engineer with 5'9 with my beautiful wife Vibha as 31 year old housewife with long thick black hair with spotless fair color with height of 5'6 and right statistics. We are located in Ahmadabad. We speak Marathi and we had been a sexually satisfied couple but incident forced us to involve "other man in our life" and it brought us to more nearer than what we were in our 7 year of married life with one son of 6 years. The incident happen in last august and it made our love and bonding more stronger.


I had a long weekend (Friday to Sunday) and I was just trying to figure out with my wife how to use it to the fullest extent as we were celebrating our 7th anniversary on Saturday. While I make sure to gift her something special every year, Vibha did not want to buy anything and wanted me to give different. While I was reading newspaper and in deep thought of what I am to give her, Vibha was busy in checking her mails. Suddenly she came to me and said that Sudhir is coming tomorrow for his business deal from Delhi would like to know if we would be available tomorrow. I did not want to meet anyone on our anniversary day but Sudhir was special.


Just on our wedding night itself Vibha told me that her classmate Sudhir and she were in love and wanted to marry. Since Sudhir was Punjabi, her parent opposed them. They still wanted to run away but she could not do it because of her aged grandma and she yielded to marry me (being Marathi guy) after grandma took oath from her. Now he would be mine but wanted to tell this as anytime later in our life if someone mentioned regarding Sudhir, it should not create any suspicion in our life. I really feel great to have such wife who is true to her world as she has been devoted to me all these 7 years giving me a beautiful child who is now 6 year old. I know their love was true and pure as she was virgin when we met first time.


I did not meet Sudhir earlier but I instantly told her that he can be our guest tomorrow which gave Vibha pleasant surprise as she know I want to be alone with her on our anniversary and she was very happy. She immediately send reply to Sudir to join us for dinner tomorrow.


Sudhir came at 6 pm and I was very impressed with his personality. He was 6'tall heavy with short hair which made him look good on his fair color. I do not make it to fair color category (wheatish) but looking Sudhir , I realize that why Vibha was mad after him and when Vibha was greeting him with orange juice on his arrival, I thought, they would have (also) made a perfect pair and his only fault was he was Punjabi and hence opposed by her parents. Sudhir become very friendly with me within few minutes of his arrival with his smile and jolly mood. I liked him and immediately accepted him as a friend and when we were at dining table, we felt we know him for ages.



During dinner, I asked Sudhir that why he has not married till now (now 31 years of age). He said that Vibha had Grandma's oath and got married but he did not have anything like that and he want to keep his promise to Vibha of not marrying anyone except her. I told him that we are married for seven year and now it does not make a sense for you to keep promise and he can as well find girl of his choice and get settled. I was surprise to listen from him that he would not marry any other girl and would wait for Vibha for next life and he cannot imagine anyone other than Vibha as wife. It was impossible he was talking and I was looking at Vibha while we were talking and she had a deep silence, looking at seriousness of Sudhir. I really felt bad for his not getting the true love and his sincerity. The serious environment was suddenly broken by Vibha by taking a spoon of ice cream offering to Sudhir "cool down and let us enjoy". And we all smiled together.


After dinner Sudhir asked me "Did you not give any anniversary gift to Vibha". I told him it is due and told him that he too deserve a gift for this honesty towards love and of course Vibha. Then we spoke to many topics and it was already 11 pm and Vibha insisted him to stay back with us as it was too late. I too insisted and he could not refuse. Leaving Vibha and Sudhir to discuss in Drawing room I quickly came to our bedroom and started writing something on paper and put it on envelop. I went back to them and did not know why they were laughing, may be remembering some instant of their college days. At 11.15 am we both came to our bedroom saying goodnight to Sudhir in guest room which is next to our bedroom.


Vibha was wearing a Green saree with low cut blouse with wide opening on her back (just covering her bra straps). Her hands were looking beautiful with green bangle adding beauty to her fair color slim hands. With her open long hair falling on her shoulder and touching her buttocks at behind, she was looking very sexy and a perfect partner to take on bed to celebrate our anniversary. But something else was going in my mind. I took both hands of Vibha and pulling her; I just hug her very hard. She was surprised as normally it would have pushed her on bed by now. But being so long with me she could understand I have something to tell her. I said "Vibhu, I want to give you anniversary gift and that is your lost love" "I want to correct the mistake".


Vibha said she did not understand. I told her that after meeting Sudhir, I feel guilty of separating a love pair and if she want to help me to get out of this guilt. She said that she loves me and want to support me in all aspects. I kissed and directly asked that since Sudhir do not want anyone other than you as wife and it is not possible in this life anyway. But it would be ok for me if he accepts her as wife for today night and relieve himself from the promise he made to you. She was looking on the floor with her one foot trying to touch other. I told her if she too has a love corner for him, then I have the plan, she need to only tell me yes or no.



She did not say anything and I told her that her not saying no is I assumed yes. I left her in the room and went to Sudhir room and handed over the envelop I wrote before. I told him this is his gift for honesty and only open once I leave this room. My letter content as like this


“Sudhir, you have been in deep love with my wife Vibha as it shows from last seven years you have not married and want to wait for next life. I could see today you laughing and enjoying with her and you could be a perfect partner for her but I was lucky to have her but I feel guilt if you both do not meet in life. My gift to you is that tonight Vibha would come to you and please accept her as your wife which would fulfill your ambition as well as her as she may not be able to tell this out of shy and would relieve you from you promise and you can get married thereafter to another girl. Please accept her as she comes to your room"


I enter our room slowly not letting Vibha know. I saw her combing her hair nicely. She has cut hair in front to give a nice flick and improve her look and she putting more perfume and smiling at her (looking at mirror).She was singing " piya milan to jana" Her back was so exciting that I immediately thought of grabbing her but restrained myself. Her open stomach between blouse and petticoat was very sexy. She saw me through mirror and became shy. I told her that Sudhir is waiting for you and I would wait for her and let her go. She kissed me and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.