Sunday 1 July 2012

Modern Draupadi

Eb dasttan hai yeh which I am going to tell you which is very real in my life and nobody can reach me so I am telling as follow My name is sushma and 42yrs of age and very fair looking and 5ft 5inch tall and medium body and boobs are 36 and still firm and big with pinkish nipples. My husband is small businessman and running departmental store in town and having two child daughter and son and studying in schools.
I am a housewife and living normal with MIL and FIL both are in 70s .i am in very conservative family and my whole days goes in house chores and in support of study of my children and my husband leaves for shop at 9 am daily and come back at 10pm and most of the time it is our routine and on Sunday as shop is opened till 4pm so he comes home after that and usually he is having only one hobby to play cards with his three friends Kailas , Raman ,and Bittoo in evening at anyone’s place as all the friends live very nearby and
sometimes around 8pm we go out for dinner and my husband drink almost daily but in limit only two pegs before dinner and sometime insist me to taste it and I don’t like the taste and our sex life is now wonderful but before 5 years when I was 37 yrs old was boring and at that time we did sex twice or thrice a month and now we do it 10 times a month it is due to one incident changed the scène.

My husband is short tempered and sometime he hit me but otherwise he is good and simple towards me. Five years back my parents were going to Singapore for holiday and took my both kids along also and my husband and his friends made a program for musssorie without children and it was a unplanned program and a new experience for me and I was happy .
we reached there and in our group we all knew each other very well and many times we went out but in city only and it was our first time to go out of station and all other three ladies kamini, pallavi and pooja were good friend of mine and almost we were of same age and kamini was bit fat and all we were slim and attractive.
We stayed in one bungalow the owner was known to kailsh so it was given to us without any money and in this bungalow there were three rooms and one big hall so we settled in there and kaiash and kamini stayed in hall and we took one room each couple.
Second day of the tour was raining and after 4pm so we returned to bungalow from mall road and brought a lot of foods and drinks to enjoy at our place. As usual all the men started drink and play cards and they made very small pegs for the ladies.
On that day even TV was not working so we all ladies sitting there were sipping drink and gossiping and after one hour one of the men bittoo said let us enjoy cards with some stake and I propose who wins in the game can kiss my wife on lips and anybody looses against him so he will kiss his wife then raman said he is agreed and I saw the faces of their wives and they were shocked and soon became normal and pooja said if my husband is saying then I have no problem the match of sweep started between bittoo and raman and in 10 minutes raman won the game.
He immediately pulled pooja and kissed on her lips and pooja was shying and we enjoyed that movement and now the everybody started feeling romantic and sexy and my husband asked me should he participate in the game and by the gesture of eyes
I permitted him to keep myself on stake now I was feeling like a draupati and waiting who will come to claim my kiss.in another 10 minutes my husband lost the game to bittoo and bittoo came near to me and hugged me very tightly and I objected and said only kiss is permitted as per the stake and he kissed my lips and very discreetly in last moment he pressed my left breast and went back to game
I was o n fire in my life he is the second man who touched me in this way and at that time I was feeling some kind of current is running in my spine and feeling when I was feeling in very early days of my marriage and my husband lost two times one for bittoo
And one for kailash and both kissed me passionately and my husband won game with kailash so he kissed kamini and felt happy and it took almost two hours and now we started our food and drink after dinner all were having drinks and Raman said now we do some more fun and play for breast kiss and nobody replied for 5 minutes and everybody knew accepting this would lead to swapping and orgy in the group
And nobody was in state to decide then bittoo said he is ready and asked pooja his wife about his consent infront of everybody and looking at pallavi whose husband given the idea of breast kissing and found that pallavi is not bothered and raman already said this with the consent of pallavi so she said ok she is ready and now kamini looked at her husband who was looking at her for her consent and my hubby was looking at me for the same and I refused for this game
My husband was bit annoyed but did not said anything so my husband said that all others are ready so they can play but others were adamant that everybody should play and bittoo asked me what is the problem and I said I don’t like this and I will not be happy if somebody touch my private parts and everybody was in sad mood.
Now kailash said to my husband he can join without me in the game and my husband agreed and first game was between my husband and Raman and my husband won and everybody now pursuing him to kiss the breast of pallavi and my husband went near pallavi and placed his hand on the breast of pallavi and pallavi said simply oooooooooooooeee and opened the front buttoned of his kurtee and pulled one breast out of it and faced my husband who without losing a second started sucking her nipple and I saw his erection was prominent in bermuda
After 2-3 minutes everybody clapped for this win and second game was between raman and kailash and kailash won the game and this time without hitch pallavi offered her second breast and he sucked it too well and now everybody getting excited and now the match started between bittoo and kailash and this game also kailash won the game and he went near the pooja and she wore the kurta without button so she has to pulled the kurta upto throat and pulled one breast from the bra and kailash sucked it and bittoo asked all the ladies to join in gown or nightsuite so it doesn’t bother to remove the tight fit clothes and in 15 minutes all three came in gown and beneath I can see they did not wear any bra and panty was there on all three ladies and really they were enjoying and laughing like they are playing some kind of very tuff game.
I was sitting on the sofa and pooja came near me asked sushma arre yaar yeh maja phir nahin milegaha aaja enjoy kar I said yaar mujhe sharm aati hai and pooja said kaisi sharm sub to dheere dheere khul rahen hai and I was confused what should I do and truly I was very excited and wanted to participate in the game but I said nothing and game was going on and around 11 o’clock pooja again asked me and by that time no lady was there who was not sucked by two or more times and I said ok
She announced very loudly suno suno sushma is now ready to enjoy and everybody was happy and bittoo said ok now till further three game who will win will suck my breast only because I joined very late and pallavi said no jabardasti and at that time
I thought pallavi is friend or enemy but everybody said bittoo is right and all the three ladies already showed their upper part to everybody and I was the last to expose so the first game was very intense and now everybody wanted in the first game then decided place a card to everyone who get the bigger patta will play first second and so on. In first game bittoo and raman got the chance and I knew that bittoo is very eager to win this game so he can touch and feel me first and he was eying on me from the beginning and bad luck raman won the game and he came near me and touched my boobs
He himself lifted my kurta and untied the bra strap from my back and pulled my both breast out and I told you earlier that my nipples are very cute and when he saw it he was shocked with excitement and looking at my very fair ski née and creamy breast and pink nipples and he started sucking it madly and everybody was looking at my breast and I saw their faces and found that now nobody will leave me
And my husband looked bit disturbed but kept smiling and Raman was sucking very vigorously.now everybody started hooting Raman time is up leave sushma but he was like mad sucking and my pleasure was on seventh sky.Raman left my boobs after almost 5 minutes and next game was set between bitto and kailash and finally bittoo won the game and he growled like a dog after winning and came near me and lifted my kurta and
My bra was already open so he squeezed on breast with one hand and taken second in mouth and I was surprised he was a good sucker and sucked only with lips toungue and did not touch his teeth and at that time I had my first orgasm .Bittoo was over excited by this time and asked to increase the stake on body of ladies and now everybody knew that now only felatio and intercourse are remaining and with this only full fledge sex will be there no card game
Looking at me Kailash said let us not waste time and in first round we get partner by the choice of card and husband and wife will not make couple and after that everyone will enjoy with two partners either he is husband or she is a wife means everybody will have sex with two partner after first round and now it was no comeback and this play was played to that extent so nobody could object rather everybody liked it and anticipated this and for me it was like never before feeling inside I have a series of volcano and thinking my god sex for so many hour and so exciting.
What they did they selected four aces and four queen from the deck of the cards and queen distributed among ladies one by one and aces distributed to men and match will be the pair for first round and time was settled for first sex play 45 minutes and after that will be decided to play second round with different partners and result came like this
Pallavi matched with bittoo and kamini with my husband/ pooja with raman and I was selected for kailash in card result and kailash looked so happy to have me first and I saw bittoo from the corner of the eye and he was not so happy but nobody can do any thing so it was decided rooms belonged to ladies will share the same room and partners will go in the room and so I was lucky that I was not allotted hall otherwise everybody can come watch me so in hall my husband and kamini will enjoy and slightly
I wave towards my husband and me and kailash come with me in the room and I requested kailash that he should take quick bath to make me comfortable and he said ok and went in the bathroom and in the meantime I collected my nighty gown from the suitcase and put the cold cream in the drawer if needed and in 5 minutes kailash came wrapping towel around his waist and I saw him he was tall and healthy and having thick hair on chest and slightly tummy out and strong and came and tried to embrace me and
I said please let me take bath also and he asked can he join and I said not now and I went in the bathroom and clean my self as I was very wet in my vagina and applied very sexy scent in the armpit .kailash knocked the door and said sushma already 15 minutes gone in cleaning we have only 30 minutes and I forgot that really it is time bound game so I hurried and came in the room only wrapping towel to avoid time in removing clothes and kailash was very excited to see me so
Bold and he immediately without losing time he pulled my towel and i screamed no please first switch off the light but he made ,e nude and saw me and said my god you are so beautiful but I switch off the light and leave nightlamp on kailash started kissing me on my lips and very soon he came on my breast and pressing and licking and I was on fire like tones of coal is burning inside me and kailsh was expert and he knew where and how do job so
I can enjoy and in 10 minutes he was licking my pussy and enjoying immensely and he told me at that time he never like lick the pussy of his wife by will and he tried two three times not enjoyed but this time it was like a heavenly taste and he said he wants to see my pussy in light and I said stupid you will lose time and will go without fuck and he relised that we were left 0nly 15m minutes and he asked me to take him in my mouth and willingly
I sucked his penis and as soon as I put my tip on the peephole of his penis he said now he won’t be able to hold more and he came upon me and inserted his penis in me and I was so excited that I asked him to suck the nipples simultaneously and in 2-3 minutes we had a shattering climax and I could fell his semen inside me with good quantity and he laid on me further 5 minutes and by that alarm went on in the hall and it was fixed in mobile of kamini so it was decided after alarm everybody will out in
5 minutes otherwise he will not entitled to play next round so me and kailash came just putting clothes and without cleaning ourselves as time was up and I saw everybody was in the hall and compalining about the time less allotted for the play and pooja said next time she needs almost one and a half hour and everybody laughed and all went in bathroom to get ready for next round .

Hi this is Sushma again to conclude the story of that night when my husband and his three friends and their wives and we both husband and wife after the card game where we all ladies were on stake in their game and in first round of 45 minutes all four ladies had a fucking session with the different man according the result of card. Now I tell you ahead
All we went in the bathroom to clean ourselves and when we all gathered in the hall and narrating the scene to everybody and Kamini asked me about her husband how is her husband in sex and I said perfect and good lover and she told me about my husband he is really a good cunt sucker and I was shocked to hear because my husband very rare licked my pussy whereas I have always and every time suck him to give excitement and Kamini told me he preferred licking me and in last 2-3 minutes he did intercourse and due to time constraint in intercourse they separated without climax.
Then all the men started drink again and this time they made a bit large peg for ladies and this time I felt really I am enjoying my drink and feeling was great and after one peg of ladies and two pegs of men they start the planning of second round it was 12.30 pm and I saw all ladies were desperate to hear the next .
Raman said in second round two ladies will have to wait and two will have two men each and it will be decided by card and I thought please god don’t spare me
I was needing cock badly at that time and it is confirm god gives you what you want with real wish and two ladies who were winner were me and pooja so husband were not allowed with wife so my partners were bit too and Raman and with pooja my husband and Kailas and time was allotted one hour and at that time all ladies screamed no it should be min 90 minutes and Kailas said remaining two ladies will get late in their turn they said no worry and they will wait time should be 90 minutes and condition was same after 90 minutes who doesn’t come outside is not entitled for next round.
I came in the room and in 2-3 minutes both bittoo and Raman came in but having glass of whisky in hands I said please don’t drink much otherwise they will be not Sensitive toward me and bitto said sushma really I wanted you since last 10 years so badly that I could give everything of mine for you and this known to everybody except your husband and today he is very happy and blessed and he looked at the celing and said thank you pooja you planned it very well
I was shocked to know that it was pre planned and Raman was drunk and said really sushma I wanted you but couldn’t tell anybody and I was again amazed that all this men are really after me and bittoo was annoyed to hear this and he showed it by putting glass on table very forcefully but their confession proved beneficial for me later because they tried very hard to please me and better than other.
Samething I asked them go to bathroom and take bath and clean the body and they said don’t worry but you will do this thing and bittoo took me in the bathroom forcefully and said ok go ahead and clean me as you wish and I gave a very sexy smile to bitto and asked him to remove the clothes and in seconds he was nude with half erected penis and his precum really moistened the upper part of his penis and after hot shower start
I asked him to come and stand under the shower and he said come you too so I have to remove my clothes and stepped in with him under the shower after putting shower cap and and bittoo immediately started to fondle my breast and I was rubbing soap on his chest and crotch and in the mean time Raman came in the bathroom and saw the scene and said sushma may I clean you and I gave him a smile and said do whatever you want and tell me what you want from me to do.
Raman finished his drink in one gulp and removed clothes and came behind me in the shower and started rubbing me all over and in 5 minutes we all cleaned up and came out because we were feeling cold and came in the room and we were nude and I said bittoo bhaisahab aap mere ko age se karo and raman will lick in my back and after 10 min position will change the positin they said ok and bit too started smooching me and raman with tongue exploring my spine top to bottom and I was now in their control and my pussy started dripping and bittoo bitten my lips and inserted full tongue in my mouth and I responded him by sucking his tongue and raman was now sucking my hips and he said sushma your skin is very thin and where I sucked in hip is totally redden and very dark I said please don’t make any mark but he laughed and started sucking second hip and bittoo now was sucking my nipple
I saw him stood with full erected penis and it was like a rock hard and I said let us switch off the light and do in the light of night lamp and both said no and bittoo start licking my tummy and naval and I was like flying and that time I felt bittoo should insert his fingers in me but he came down with mouth and started looking at my pussy and said my god sushma you are so beautiful in lower area and your slightly golden hair looking very good
I have golden hair at my pussy so Raman also came ahead and wanted to see and he said the same and said to bittoo let us eat simultaneously when you insert tongue in pussy he will suck my pubic hair and when he will give a break for inhale the oxygen then raman will suck so my pussy will be licked without a break of seconds and they put me in the bed and started licking and my! It was such a experience.
I can’t describe in words and in 2-3 minutes they both made to come in their mouth and they kept going for another 10 minutes and I came again in their mouth and luckily both were tasted my ejaculation once and now Raman asked me who will she preferred to fuck in front and who will be in back hole and I said I will like to take bittoo first in cunt and raman in back because I knew bittoo is hyper and will cause a pain in back and first raman asked me to give cream and I gave him and he first with quantity of cream he inserted his figure in my back hole and lubricated it well and I felt very strange feeling there and then he very slowly put his tip of his penis at the gate of the hole and pushed and I felt pain and he knew it so he did not allow me to escape forcefully in another 10 seconds his penis was 2inch inside me and I was in severe pain but he hold me so tightly
I couldn’t move and then I felt pain is getting subsiding slowly and when Raman felt that my lower muscle is bit relaxed he started the journey of his penis deep inside me and in 2-3 seconds almost 5-6 inch of his penis was inside me and I felt every space is full now but he again gave a powerful thrust and almost his 7-8 inch long penis was in my back and I was feeling some sensation in my spine and in 15-20 seconds now his penis was giving me immense pleasure
It was third time in my life when I had a penetration in back and in last 15 years of marriage life my husband did it twice and both the time he ejaculated in the half way so full fledged penetration I had first time and I came to know that without having full length of the penis inside is not pleasurable and bittoo asked Raman fit ho gaya ya baki hai and Raman said almost but quarter inch remaining and with another thrust he was full inside me.
My lower muscle were crying with ecstasy Raman please give some more and he said to bittoo he is full inside me then very slowly he started roll our both bodies to place me in upper position so bittoo can come in my front hole and he did it comfortably without let coming out a bit of his penis and when I came in upper position I gave a slight push so his penis come in me fully and bittoo saw my face and told me sushma your face is blood red are you feeling pain.
I said no only pleasure and it was red due to pleasure and he asked me will I like to taste it first or he should direct come inside me and I said no come direct in me he asked me why and I said we have ample time so I feel in first round we all three going to get orgasm early so to make again hard their penis then I will suck and bittoo said sushma you are real using your mind and body simultaneously.
I said I don’t want any inhibition as all the men staked their wives in game of cards so why not ladies use all the men as their dogs. I knew Bittoo and Raman did not like my reply and now they started treat me like a whore and Raman without any soft feeling pressed my breast so hard that I screamed in pain and bitoo thrusted his penis with great force and make me shout in ecstasy and now
I was not in senses and don’t know I started moaning loudly and seeeeee and oh ohoh and mar agyee pleaase dheeeere and jjjjjoor ssseee kaaaaaaroo na words coming from my mouth and in excitement I started abusing bittoo like Bittooooo mera raaaajjjjjjjaaaa kameene kar jor se dikha kitna dum hai and both were pumping like pistons and my siskaree were very loud now haaaaa seeee please aur jjjjooor sssssssee. At that time pallavi knocked the door and said softly sushma are you all right are you in pain?
And Raman replied it is ok and he put one hand on my mouth so I can moan softly and never in life I moaned so loudly because pleasure was so intense I could not control and in 15 minutes all we three had shattering climax first came Raman and then me and in last Bittoo but it was the gap was in seconds so all we were breathing very hard because we did it so forcefully. It took almost 10 minutes to calm down and then Bittoo got up first
I felt relieved from his weight of body and then Raman again rolled me down and came out easily and his penis got cut in vigorous thrusting and slightly bleeding and he went to bathroom first and when he came out and he showed me and put some cream there and he was feeling better. But he said he is ok but cant penetrate in back again so with remaining two ladies to fuck he will do intercourse in front only
I was lucky that now in next turn he was entitled for my pussy and said sushma go and clean so we can start again as we have 40 minutes more. In another 10 minutes we all cleaned ourselves and I said Raman first I will suck you so your cut will be healed and very softly I sucked him and he was rock hard in 5 minutes and I came near bittoo and smiled and said aab Bittoo ki bari hai and I started suck him so hard that he screamed and he was ready in 5 minutes
Bittoo then laid me on the bed came in my back hole very easily and this time I did not feel any pain only pleasure and Raman was in front and now raman started pumping his dick slowly and smooching me and again I was in heat and this time we came to close just one minute before alarm went off and I hurriedly put on my nighty and came out while tying my hair in the hall and pooja and my husband and kailash were there
I aked them when they got finished kailash said 10 minutes before as they did only one time and we did it two times.bittoo and Raman said they need rest for at least for two hours they are tired so it was decided to sleep for 5-6 hours and play will be continued and next day nobody is going out and whole day balance rounds will be finished and then my husband and me came in the room
I went to bathroom had a bath and came in the room and my husband looked at me said how was the experience and I said ok then he said ok you moaning so loudly we all heard it all the time and he said he never expected that I will enjoy this to that much extent and then he without saying anything he turned his back and slept and I thought what bastard he is that he put me on the stake and if I enjoyed then he is not liking but happened has been happened so I decided to sleep and I knew that in morning again rest of the game will go. Remaining last day detail I will give you in next letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.