Sunday 1 July 2012

Sex with Milking Bhabhi


Hi All,
Myself Varun .let me start now ,i am having a cousin who got married long ago,after his marriage i use to visit his house quite frequently .

This all started when my cousin wife gae birth to her first baby. after i use to admire my bhabhi's body a lot as she was now having a dam gud figure ,with her boobs being develpoped nicely.I use to always get crazy abt her boobs when ever i see her ,i use to mastburate a lot .one day I went to my cousin house ,cousin was in mtg so bhabhi was living there alone with her bay for quite few days.I went inside the house then after having some talks with bhabhi she asked to relax for a while as she is gng to take a bath.


I was guessing anything happens so that I can have sex with her,she went to the bathroom ,after few minutes i heard some moaning sounds coming frm inside of bathroom ,i did went to the bathroom in order to see wahat was happening ,I was shocked what i saw there ,bhabhi was naked with a carrot in her hand and trying to put that into her pussy.I knoced the door 3 -4 times ,she got confused and in a hurry she threw that carrt away ,then she shouted who is there i told me ,she asked why i am knocking the door ,i toild her what everi have seen and also told her i am gng to tell everyone abt this she came out and asked nme not to tell anybody,i asked her if she doesnt want anyone to know abt this sh ill have to pay something for that ,she asked what ,i told i want to have sex with her ,she had no other option ,she was standing in a towel in front of me ,i put off the towel and made her lied on her bed and then started sucking her boobs madly,during all this her baby got up and started crying ,she told her that she have to feed baby,so she requested me to leave her ,but i was not able to leave her sexy body till i made myself satisfied.,


i didnt relived her,after some time baby was again into sleep and i was busy in sucking her boobs as a beggar wud eat food ,i was quite lucky to drink most of the milk frm her boobs during all this i was also cuttin her nipples quite hard ,she requested me not to bite as it pains a lot ,but i wasn't hearing her,i made blood comeout frm her one nipple during this time ,she started screaming to leave her,but i was unstoabble ,i quickly went towards the pussy and started sucking and eating it ,i knew this will gave her more pleasure ,in the meanwhile she asked me t leave her for 2 mnutes as she has goto the toilet .

i asked her she can do everything hse like on her bed but i wont relive her ,she kept on requesting but i was not listening when i was hppy with her pussy,i inserted my cock into her pussy and made her legs wide open and started pumping her up,during this she was not able to control herslf and she did her toilet on the bed itself during the sexual intercourse.within 15min i was done with my work and made her drink my sperms .thats it how did i enjoyed with her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.