Monday 2 July 2012

Terrific Tailor’s

Hi My name is Seema from Chennai, I am aged 27, fair with height is 5’4″. My vital size is 38-26-34. I have always liked indiansexstories.net and have followed it for a couple of years now but just now thought of posting my story. This incident happened during my college day, when I was 22.
Once I wanted to stitch my blouses for Diwali and I went to visit my tailor. I normally wear chudi or t-shirts at home however being a festival my family wanted me to wear traditional clothes. Before going to the tailor, I checked my blouses for the right fit and unfortunately they were all very tight as I grew my breast became larger than most. I boobs are big and firm, this makes huge number a fan following in my street and colleges.
I was bothered before, but I got used to it and started to enjoy men staring at it. Coming back, as no blouses matched, I was a bit hesitant but knowing it is a lady tailor who takes measurement. I became confident and went to the tailor shop. I was wearing a pink top and blue top. The Master tailor welcomed me and inquired about my needs. He called a boy aged about 19 and instructed to take me to the lady’s tailor. 
 
When I went in, I saw a lady about 30 years old stitching clothes. Her name was Anu. Her vital size should be 32-28-34 she inquired about the need and started to take measurement. The top i was wearing was a loose one and she was not happy with it. She asked me to remove the top. I was okay with it and removed it immediately, only to realize the boy was still standing there. I shivered for a second but got composed.
Anu asked “should I ask the boy to leave”. Without any thought, I said its Ok. She took the inch tape and started to take measurements. The boy was looking straight into my boobs. Anu pressed the tape right on top of my nipple and that excited me. She made me turn around and started giggling which made me realize that i was wearing low jeans which are now displaying my ass-crack. I just smiled and did not know what to say.
She then took a manual and started to show different designs of blouses. I always wear bra which are a bit transparent and i knew for sure both of them are able to see my nipples as I was going through the design. Anu unhooked my bra and grabbed my left boob. I was shocked and shouted at her. She replied “sorry, I haven’t seen huge boobs like this and just wanted to feel it”. She said what about the boy. She asked him to leave. I could see him disappointed.
She then said ” my boobs are small and hence I was curious” and saying this she removed chudi top and out came her small but firm boobs. I touched it and started to feel it. And suddenly we started to smooch and hug ourselves. She removed my pant and panty. Here, I was standing naked at a public place in front of other women. This made me nervous but I was enjoying it. She also removed her dress and became naked.
Her pussy was well shaved but mine was a deep forest [sorry folks, I like it to be hairy. We started to explore ourselves. This is when I felt a presence of someone else. The tailor and the boy name Sameer standing at the entrance stark naked. The tailor ragu had a huge cock about 6 inches but a thick one. The boy had about 5 inches. I knew it was all over.
I told them am a virgin so please leave my pussy but fuck my ass. They agreed, Ragu entered his cock into my ass and sameer started to fuck anu. I have been fucked in my ass so I knew the feeling but Ragu was a bit different because his cock was a thick one. It was almost tearing my asshole; I started to scream like hell. Finally, he loaded all his cum. I took his penis in my mouth and just when I was feeling relieved of my pain after Sameer inserted his cock inside the wet holes.
Ragu suddenly got an idea, he lied on the table and inserted his cock into my ass and if that was not enough he told sameer to enter his cock as well. I sweared at ragu and wanted to get out of there but sameers pushed me down on ragu and started to mount his cock into my ass as well. It was paining as hell, after a huge struggle he was finally able to get both the cock into my ass.
Anu meanwhile helped sameer to fuck me with both cocks in. At last, the ordeal was over and I was left with a huge hole in my ass. Ragu fucked anu in her pussy as I watched them fuck lying on the table. Sameer was sucking my boobs. Finally, I left the place with an offer from ragu to stitch dresses at his place free for lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. hi..

    story & narration is better, but it is jst a Fiction/Fake.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.