Friday 6 July 2012

House Wife Massage

I am an Indian (Bengali) housewife, aged 42 now. I wish to narrate a
true incident in my life,which
Happened nearly few months back & has changed my life totally at the age of 42..

I had all along a very active and satisfying sex life with my husband, but around five years back, a lingering back pain of mine spoilt my sex life completely.  Whenever we attempted for intercourse my pain used to be unbearable and finally we had to stop sexual act. Although

my husband all along tried his best for my treatment and never
expressed his sexual frustrations before me, I could guess that he used to feel miserable. I could guess this from his very frequent ************ in bathroom which I could feel from his moaning while fall.

I consulted a number of doctors. Most of them said that the pain was

arthritic in nature and there was no cure for this. At last, I consulted an ayurvedic doctor. He prescribes a herbal medicine and advised me to have an oil massage with teel oil on my back everyday. He said
that I should better get it done by someone who knows deep massaging fairly well. I liked his advice, but who would do for me?

We had a healthy boy servant, called Bachchu, who used to work full-time in our house and help me in cooking and other domestic works. He was quite young and he must be around twenty. Bachchu was quite dutiful, efficient and honest.

Because of these reasons, we liked him. I asked Bachchu if he knew
someone who could do the deep muscular body massage for me. Basically, I was looking for a woman to do this job. Bachchu, thought for a while and said he didn't know anyone. But He suggested that he himself would be able to do this job as he had worked in a massage parlor for a brief duration & has already massaged few house wives for various pains up to 100% satisfaction.


When I heard his expression & suggestion, I simply blushed!! No, it's certainly not possible for me to agree to this. Myself getting massaged by my boy servant - no, such a thing I could not imagine. Simultaneously I enlightened internally by his word complete satisfaction which ignite several questions in my mind but I kept quite & didn't say no to him immediately. I said I would ask to "babu" about it (my husband)
& then decide how to move further on this offer.
  When I told this to my husband, he said,  "Nandita, you should have agreed straightaway. If Bachchu himself Knows how to massage woman due to earlier experience then, I think That’s going to be the best & convenient for you to have same during Spare time without getting disturbed or without feeling shy since you Are known to him for long period along with his honest & sincerer Attitude.  

I tried to tell him how I blushed at this suggestion. He was annoyed, "Nandita, what is more important for you? Your
lajja (shame) or getting relief from the pain which has spoiled your life & our relationship too" I agreed that certainly the second one is more important for me. I FINALLY AGGREED TO GET BODY MASSGAE FROM BACCHU  My husband looked at me & expressed happiness. He said that
I should offer him Rs.500/- extra per month for this hard N Private job.


Next morning, after my husband left for the office wishing me very good luck for first medicinal bodies massage session by Bachhu,
I got blushed & confused to act on his meaning full suggestion, again he turned back suggested to be relaxed & allowed him to exercise his techniques more freely all over your body. I agreed again with smile. Don’t worry Nandita let it happen naturally.ok I went for bath & saw my self in the mirror & could feel that I still look ok to get exposed in front of unknown person & strongly blushed again. My Breast was good with black nipples small but sturdy, Good broad shoulders with deep back scapular slot up to base of last spine, Hip gained fat due to age, Waist still ok with ok stomach, Pubic region with black curli hair around **** in triangular shape, Thighs bit over shaped with mark of fat at the junction of buttock, Calf OK with good foot, Only I worried about my ****( Vagina) it is shrunk mid sized with projected dark tip which BABU like to take in mouth when we where active, Good white n clean skin without any scar or body hair that gave me lot of confidence while naked. One thing….When I was thirty five ..i received call from one boy saying Aunty your back is very sexy due to deep spinal gap till your ***, Don’t you fill ashamed …I said ….i admire your beauty aunty……I stopped using low back n my Husband got angry why ur not using those blouses …..i told him about call…….if some body appreciating u should use with more deep …..no I blushed.ONE day I put on black deep cut blouse n went for party…..next day I got call from that boy….Aunty your back was fantastic with deep cleavage up to your buttock I cold not sleep he said….stop nonsense I said with falls anger…….. next day I wear red one with front deep cut…& I receive call from boy……Aunty your back cleavage is GOOD than front one but today I like your front also keep up with back one….stop nonsense…..i use to tell this to my husband & he use to **** me hard looking at my back…….then call from boy stop….but I use to fabricate falls call & intern receive good **** from husband. One day I fabricated story around my lower waist with saree up to Pubic level with little hair to see & my husband forced to wear black saree up to that region & took me out in the dark. He then touches hair area while walking & ****** me hard at home.   NOW WE HAVE LOST THIS EXCITEMENT DUE TO MY BACK PAIN…………& AGAIN DISCOVERED IT  AFTER GAP OF 6 YEARS WITH DOUBLE FOLD     After revised deep thinking I called Bachchu and told him about
my decision to get deep medicinal body massage as suggested by Doctor only…… he laughed meaningfully n assured promise
He was happy that at have at last agreed to his sincere suggestion.  I told him about the extra money offered by Babu towards his service to him & he looked pretty embarrassed. He said, "Masima, you may give me any thing else

After finishing his domestic duties, Bachchu came to me. He asked if
I am ready for the divine deep body massage. I was getting ready to apply hair oil on my hair after bath myself before he start the body massage. Bachchu looked at me and then said “let me apply oil to your hair too. Give the bottle to me." & be relaxed.

He then almost snatched it from my hand and told me to sit on the floor & he sat on a small stool behind me.

I was wearing a pink cotton saree with a matching blouse with deep back. I love to put on pink dresses as that suit my fair complexion very well. All inner garments ( brass n panties ) were black n tight.  Bachchu sat behind me and loosened my lovely long, black hair and
let it fall on the floor in a cascade. He started applying hair oil
onto my hair. The whole room got filled up with the sweet fragrance of the hair oil that I use. He praised my long hair and caringly applied oil to my scalp and then put his fingers through the strands
of my hair. When he was carefully massaging my scalp, I was trying to imagine how would he massage my sexy cleaved back ? Do I have to remove my blouse ? Oh, No ! I just shuddered
to think that. Otherwise,
how, I wondered, would he massage my back ? I had a strange mixture of nervousness, curiosity & shyness, uneasiness and what not! My heart began to throb as he expressed completion of the massage of my hair.

Bachchu applied the massage oil on his both palms and applied them

on my forehead. I wondered why he was massaging me there, as I never had any pain in that region & I asked him.  Bachchu told me that massage is good for the body and it shouldn't be restricted to the pain region alone. Actually, a good massage should always start from the top - that's what his lady trainer had told him.

He gently massaged my forehead and then my cheeks and chin. He

softly applied oil on the bridges of my nose and even cared to apply a bit of oil to my nostril openings.I relaxed and enjoyed what he was doing. He massaged my lips as well. After that his hands came close to my ears. He removed my ear rings. With a pair of Johnson buds, he carefully cleaned the interior of my ear and applied oil in every part of my external ear it was sending sense of confidence & started getting relaxed. My body was put to rest. It was so relaxing, so enjoyable. I wanted him to continue with my face for some more time, but Bachchu surely had more things to do in his mind.

Bachchu's fingers slowly approached my neck. I was wearing a

mangalsutra (a kind of gold necklace with black beads - a sign of married Indian ladies) and perhaps that was causing a bit of hindrance
to his massage. He asked me if I would remove my mangalsutra. Unlike other Indian ladies, I am free from any prejudice and I willingly allowed unhooking that from my neck. Bachchu took it from me and carefully put it on the bed side desk. He could then massage my throat and the neck region without any obstruction. After this, Bachchu took my right palm in his hand and gently rubbed it with his palm. Then he individually massaged each of my fingers.  He was doing everything with such a great care that I had a great feeling of liking from within. He repeated the same things with my left
palm. He was all the time talking to me and that must have helped in
making the mental atmosphere ease.

I was having pink nail polish on my nails. Bachchu smiled and

joked, "Mashima, I think everything is pink for you today." With the oil on it, those were glittering. The next item of massage was surely my hands.

Bachchu removed all my bangles from my hand. Even the "sankha"

and "pala" (a special kind of bangle used by married Bengali ladies) were off my hands. He then rubbed my hands with force, sometimes pressing and kneading hard n harder. I could sense that my blood flow was increasing and I was feeling pain full n hot, even though the ceiling fan was revolving right above my head.
Bachchu gathered greater and greater strength and continued to massage my hands up to the elbows for some more time. My blouse was Covering rest of my hands. When his fingers moved above my elbows,he softly whispered in my ears, "Mashima, apnar blouse ta --"(madam, your blouse please). I guessed because of his shyness he couldn't complete the sentence, but I could clearly get the signal that he wanted my blouse to be removed. Although, I was under this tension for a long time before my massage, when the moment came, I was so much engrossed in the massage that I didn't hesitate to his offer n said OK.

I then started carefully unbuttoned the blouse from the front and Bachchu helped me to take it out of my hands. I had a Black bra inside and I covered the exposed parts of my back with the pallu (the upperpart) of my saree.


Bachchu's fingers could now freely move above my elbows, right upto

my shoulder joints and arm pits. He was saying that my hands were too soft and massaged them with greater strength and energy. I was having increased blood circulation and wanted him to continue the massage in this manly way. He then rubbed my shoulders and uncovered my pallu to the extent that he could completely massage the upper area of my back. He asked me how I am feeling. I admitted that the massage is bringing great comforts to me and he is surely doing a great job. While he was massaging my back and especially my pain region, I suddenly felt that all my pain had suddenly gone. It was just incredible. I was deeply engrossed and I didn't even bother
to protest, as Bachchu's trembling fingers unhooked my brassier
strap at the back. Without my permission GOD!!


I was never prepared for this. Bachchu slowly n carefully removed my brass, without noticing my soft resistance as I tried to protect my boobs with my pink sari. My servant was sitting behind me and could freely massage all over my bare back deep below up to last spine by putting his fingers & thumb inside my saree n petticoat too . This sent electrical current in my spine.


He started gently with my spinal chord and the regions around it and

massaged with force when he came to the sides of my back. At one stage, I felt that his fingers were quite close to me breasts.

I was wondering what would happen, if his fingers accidentally

touched my breasts! The moment this fear came to my mind, my heart started throbbing. I was torn between embarrassment and arousal. I realized I was getting horny - my face was getting red, my eyes were burning, my pulse rate was increasing and I started getting really a sexy HOT sensation between my TWO legs. I knew that given the employer-servant relationship between us, Bachchu would never dare to touch me any where. But, somehow, at that moment, all my sexual desires, which were absent for the past few months/years got revived. I desperately wanted a male hand to touch me there. For the first time, I dared to have a dirty fantasy of my servant grabbing my breasts very hard n painfully with both hands. .
GOD!! What am I doing? Am I forgetting all social norms and
taboos? Am I still in my senses?
I realized all my powers of arguments, powers of thinking were gone.
At that moment I only wanted a hard hand of male squeezing of my hardened n erected breasts. I was desperately waiting for an accident to happen.

But no! No accident was happening! His hands were still keeping a

modest distance from my breast while massaging. I was getting restless for a hard touch. At one stage I lost patience, I just pointed fingers to my boobs and asked with a husky, trembling voice, "Wouldn't you massage me here my dear bachchu ? "


I turned my face to him. The twenty year old young man blushed and

looked hot red like burning lava. I tried to look at his pyjama. His swollen **** made it a tent and I could make out how hard n horny he was. Bacchu was desperately waiting for this to happen & must be quite confident due to his past experience that this will happen. This made me more excited. I was trying to visualize his erect n hard rubbery throbbing manhood inside his poor underwear / pyjamas and felt that my bursting hot **** (puchi in Indian word) started tingling strangely and I could sense my molten **** cream started oozing out after a prolonged period of abstinence from marital sex.

" Masima, I --I thought you wouldn't allow me to do it there --"

he was clearly stammering in excitement and fear. "No, no, you are a
very good boy n sincere servant my dear Bacchu .

Why should I mind ? After all, it's a deep medicinal massage isn't it ?" , I tried to assure him to get relax from guilty feeling if any to avoid disturbance in further sexual act of massage by my dear Bacchu.

Bachchu could not wait any longer after my assurance n encouragement. He oiled his palm again and gently pressed my breasts…OO GOD! Was I cheating my husband? I surely was. I was married for 15 years. It was for the first time in my married life that a person other than my husband had taken control of my SOFT breasts.

"Ohh ...! Squeeze it.... ! Bacchu Squeeze it more & harder n painful ...!" that's what I wanted to shout, but I tried to apply my control. But I could not hide my expression ,breathing n lower body movement this gave clear message to Man in side underwear of Bacchu.  Bachchu was faithfully oiling my breasts. 

Bachchu was too excited to act n talk to me. He faithfully obliged and
drove me wild with greater and, greater ecstasies. Now he pulled me closer from behind & moved his hands occasionally down on my belly & around naval ring softly….. I closed my eyes n gave him total freedom to perform as he wishes. He then took charge of my lower belly by pushing oiled palms & making way in between sari/petticoat n my black chaddi ( indian lingery). With this funny struggle he manage to reach up to hairy platform now swollen pucchy like bulge( first time in my life) my ***** started oozing out hot liquid on side of my thighs spreading great fragrance of wet **** juice. I turned my face n allowed his bamboo like lund to rest on my chick, some time touching my lips too……..my tong n mouth started becoming watering with imagination of red hot rubber in my mouth. Ooooh God….he has reached to my ***** with his middle finger touching tip ( Dana) of my slippery ****. Oooooooooooo it’s beyond control now & I cried for release of his throbbing hard rod to get in to my thirsty mouth. Masima ….pl release my hand to remove load of cloths around your Gulab jamun. It’s really difficult for me to allow him to remove his pressing finger from my Dana. I request him to manage cloth removing with left hand since I cant tolerate even a fraction of pressure gap giving me thunderous feeling. Masima…..belive me for 100% satisfaction n he pulled his hand out filled with slippery gum of my ****. He then smelled & gave me smell of the same immediately I started sucking his finger having good taste of my **** juice which I never imagined in my life earlier. Pl n he removed all load hurriedly ………………my good ness .//////// I experienced first touch of unknown lund to my chick & I don’t know when it has slipped in to my mouth giving great pleasure of manly contours tip to my tong tip. Pl treats hard my vigina & boobs I cried ……really surprised with his immediate act by inserting foot thumb in to my oozing wet ***** Followed with very hard takeover of my boos by both hands…..simply grate foot ******* experience encourage me to swallow his entire **** up to throat. Bacchu ask me to move my hips rhythmically to get powerful foot climax without fear of back pain & yes………..i did ending with coating his foot with great slippery climax juice of my pink *****. The first session was over with mess of cloth n chaddi around my waist now Bacchu removed all mess without my permission in second making me totally nude & immediately wrap his hot body around my molten, shaking white mature figure. It was his turn now….he then took my boob in his mouth & inserted thumb of his right hand deep inside my swollen **** n other boob in his left hand. I was totally anchored n plugged by my nice, honest, obedient servant boy at the age of 42 & I started swinging my hip as per his guidance forgetting my pain with second blasting climax with water in my eyes due to mixture of pain n great joy………………..i started kissing him out of gratitude. Wait Masima…………….still one more pain full crying pleasure is there to be experience by your swollen pink ***** by my Bamboo……r u ready or you want me to explode it out in your hand. No`I explain….u pl carry on. Ooooooh………a third load of juice started coming out of my **** with extreme pain in my lower abdomen. He then lifted me carefully with series of kisses on my chick n boobs followed with pain full teething to erect nipples, chin & lips also. Ooooh…he slowly lowered me on the edge of bed …spread my legs to full …….lowered his face on my stomach & started licking around naval area my hip started bouncing with imagination of great pleasure. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo suuuddenly he pierced his hard tong in to molten ***** n started licking, sucking, teething, pulling petals of my pucchy beyond my tolerance…….he was simultaneously pounding my boobs mercilessly giving me painful pleasure I never imagined. Ooooo   ooooo at last he mercilessly inserted his throbbing Bamboo deep…deepest inside my poor n helpless ***** & started ******* like Dog with hard hand on my boobs …………I started crying moaning & hipping like shame less mad woman ………&………yes…….. he busted inside me like hot lava & i too got flooded with molten juice due to sexual heat …………………ending with wrapping to each other like single body . Believe me the whole ******* massage took more than three un imaginary hours with series of exploding load of climax I never had before in my life. I was totally exhausted & lost my senses due to such enormous exertion at this age…..my honest servant cleaned my **** n molten lava of his in to me care fully …………..allowed me to sleep for hour took me to bathroom & bathed me with hot water n soap softly ……….again lift me carefully to my bed . I opened my eyes & saw his erection again he blushed I told it is not his fault looking at my soft n white skin his bamboo is tight again what to do? Would u wish to **** me again dear ? yes Masima…………………..& he then immediately turned me on my belly by putting MY two legs on floor spread.. guided his rod in the center of my hole……waited for second……adjusted aim…..moved his tip slightly in ……held my pelvic with both hands…………..breath deeply twice………lowerd his body with love on my back……….moved his tong in crevice of back……………..finally adjusted his lund ……………n …………….inserted with great pain up to half……moved out ……..again inserted more than half…………..moved out …………now I lifted my pelvic to receive his shot deep inside ……………..& with great power he inserted fully inside touching to happy end OF MY **** with mad PAIN N joy……………hold me n started kissing back ………………& …………oooh God…………he started ******* like street dog…….with…..stroke after stroke  …………………making me flooded with slippery juice………………n…………exploded in side me by shouting my name NANDITA I LOVE YOUR *****………………………………….   GREAT   GREAT Experience this changed my life totally converting me in to sexy lady. THE MOVEMENT MY HUSBAND BABU COME……..he noticed every thing from my shining pink n tired face ….huged me n ask to tell me true story of what happened without any shy. No I blushed………..he hugged me tightly….n asked again………same I replied………he kissed me n I started with shame……Nandita tell as it is in deshi language……& I blasted like shame less woman with repeat act like Bacchu ………….he got surprise looking at my funnel shaped pucchi with love bites near it…….& expressed ..MERY NANDITA CO DIL KHOLKE CHODDA……..AB MERY BARY……..he then lifted my legs n inserted his matured hot rod by force I never experienced earlier. He got surprise by my hip rhythm   n   both exploded together with my toung deep in his mouth n his rod deep in my pucchi. This was my sixth explosion of the day like Randdi ……..i shouted ….this my first **** like DESHI Bull he shouted…ending with deep clutching to each other…………………………….   Now I have at least two exploding climax in a day one while massage by Bacchu with very Hard Bamboo n one with Rubbery mature Rod of my Husband. Some time my Husband become more horny than Bacchu when he listen about twisting trouble given by Bacchu to my lovely *****. My back pain has got lost in front of ******* pain to my **** by two hot rod every day. I have lost my wt by 15 kg & some time experience masturbations with horsy vibrator in addition to double ****. I look beautiful n active with added complexion / body figure. This true story would inspire many unfortunate women ….the way I was earlier.   
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up!Thanks for sharing this

    Toronto Massage Therapy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.