Sunday 1 July 2012

My Wife Sharing Her Body


My wife name is latha 24 years old and my name is kumar 26years old.we got married two years back .both of us are working in two different software companies.this happened 3 months back,i have a project in china so left for china saying that my project completion takes 7 to 8 days.But after going to china(bejing),

I have problem with my project leader and we two are sent back after 3 days,being in sad mood i didn't inform to my wife before leaving.i came at about 6:00pm to hyderabad.i went straight to home and found locked.i enquired my apartment owner and he said that my wife came at 4:00 and left the place quickly .i open the door with key which is with me and locked inside to give surprise to my wife.as the door is can be closed or opened both sides.i went to bed room and completed bathing.

After bathing i went to my living room there i found handcam,we don't have a cam in our house, so i took it and connected to my computer and opened it to my surprise inthat my wife is doing sex with my friend ganesh.i amin denama ok ,let me explain i i have seen.firstly me wife slept on bed after that my friend climbed on her,he was on lungi,my wife is on nighty.they kissed and sucked their lips for atleast for 5minutes,after that he removed nigthy and started kiss my wife everywhere onthe body slowly my wife got up and removed the lungi of my friend

.they started kissing each others body and he sucked my wife's nibbles and she took his lund in to her mouth and sucked for sometime ,they went for doggy style and my friend fucked her about 10 to 15 minutes and they got up from the bed.i am in sad mood unable to think what to do,at about 10:30 i heard key opening i switched off all lights and went in to bed room and stared at door ,my friend and wife came in hurry may to avoid any one from seeing them. My wife locked the door and switched oned all lights.they went to living room and started kissing each other after that they came towards the bed room,i hide myself under the bed ,my friend left for bathroom and latha went to kicthen.slowly i went outside and knocked the door.it took atleast 20 minutes to open the door i asked my why was late she was not able to talk any thing ,i locked the and sat at drawing room my wife asked about my project isaid what had happen................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.