Monday 2 July 2012

Beautiful Deeksha And Her Sweet Milk


Hi readers, this is a true story of my life which happened to me last year. If you like my story do send me your feed backs at prabirdas1980@yahoo.com. Before that let me introduce myself to you. I am a 29 year old bachelor living in a small apartment in the suburbs of mumbai. I work for a BPO and live with my younger brother and mom.

It was around Feb last year(2008). A young couple came to stay in the same floor on our apartment. Manish the husband was around 27 and his wife deeksha was a beautiful lady of around 22. Being their next door neighbor my mom invited them for tea in the evening. They were a very decent couple from Jaipur. we came to know that they were married recently without the consent of their parents and hence they had no relationship with their parents.


Deeksha was a very pretty lady. she was around 5feet 4inch tall. she was slim with long hairs. she had a beautiful pair of expressive eyes. Her breasts were of perfect size. I guess it must be around 34B. she was quite fair compared to manish who was equally good looking. About three weeks after they shifted deeksha became pregnant. My mom was the only elderly woman to guide her with different things. My mom is a very caring lady so she used to guide her with all do's and don't during pregnancy. I could see her face glowing much more due to her pregnancy. She was due on 1st week of November. In between Manish got a good job in Dubai. But he was worried how to take deeksha along with him at this age. My mom convinced him that she would take care of deeksha till he comes before her delivery and take them to Dubai later. Manish was quite satisfied at my mom's offer and went to Dubai.


Manish was to return back on the last week of October before deeksha's delivery. But in mid October, Deeksha suddenly had labor pain. we did not have any option but to take her to the hospital. The doctor declared that the baby had to be delivered immediately through C-section due to some complications. We were very worried and called up Manish. He asked us to go ahead and that he would come back within two days.


Soon operation was performed and deeksha delivered a beautiful baby boy by afternoon. My mom stayed by her the whole day and i was busy running throughout the hospital. By evening my mom was tired as she was taking care of deeksha the whole day since early morning. I opted to stay with deeksha I asked mom to go home and take rest for the night.


Deeksha gained her consciousness soon after mom left. I showed her the baby and put it near her on the bed and informed the nurse. deeksha looked more pretty now. i guessed it was due to her new sense of motherhood. The nurse came immediately and checked deeksha's pulses and told me that everything was okay now. She asked deeksha to feed the baby immediately as three hours already passed since his birth. The nurse mistook me to be Deeksha's husband and asked me for my help. I did not know what to do but i had no option either. The nurse asked me to to hold the baby and started unbuttoning deeksha's gown. It was a knee long gown with buttons on the front side up till the belly. My heart was pumping inside. Within a second deeksha's beautiful breasts were open in front of me. I was amazed to see her beautiful breasts. Those were the most beautiful pair of breasts i had ever seen. Holding deeksha's right breasts on one hand the nurse asked me to bring the baby near deeksha's breasts. She pushed the pink nipple into the baby's mouth. I got a hard on at this sight. I could see her round brown areaola. Oh God what a sight it was. Deeksha looked at me shy fully but i tried not to show her my excitement and she felt comfortable. The baby could not latch on initially but the nurse showed us how to teach the baby to latch on the nipple. The nurse told us that milk doesn't come for the first few hours but a yellowish liquid called colostrum. She also showed us by pressing the other nipple. A stream of yellowish milk oozed out of her nipple. She asked me to feed the baby at deeksha's breasts every two hours and went away.


The whole night i had to repeat the same thing. Though tired i was enjoying the act. As deeksha was unable to move due to her stitches I had to feed her baby every time. And every time i removed her breasts i would get a full erection. I would hold her breast with one hand and hold the baby's mouth with the other. What a pair of lovely breasts she had. They were so soft and i thanked God for this opportunity. My dick was about to explode. I couldn't sleep properly that night. Next morning mom came early to the hospital and asked me to take rest and come back by evening. I took their leave and went home. The first thing I did was to go straight to the bathroom and relieve myself through masturbation.The whole day i was thinking about her beautiful breasts and her pink nipple. i imagined putting them inside my mouth and suck them.


I went back to the hospital in the evening and asked mom to go back home. Today deeksha was much better and she could move a bit. She could sit on her back. Now she did not need my help to feed her baby. But sitting next to her on the sofa cum bed i enjoyed the act every time she would take out her breasts and feed her bay. She did not bother to cover them much in front of me as she knew i had already played with them last night. But she would cover them immediately as soon as a ward boy or someone else entered the room. We talked about manish who would be arriving next afternoon. The doctor allowed her semi-solid food for dinner and removed her saline bottles as she had recovered very much. He asked to feed the baby as frequently as possible as her breasts had already started producing milk after the colostrum. I laid down on the sofa cum bed near her . I was very tired as i was awake the previous night. I asked her to call me if she needed any help and went to sleep.


At around 3' o clock in the morning, i heard deeksha calling me. I woke up and asked her what happened. She was looking at great pain and nervous. She asked me to call the nurse. The nurse came in immediately. Deeksha complained of terrible pain on her breasts. The nurse examined her breasts and said it was quite normal. It was due to the milk that she was producing which the baby could not finish up. I could she her breasts growing bigger. The nurse brought a cup and started pressing her breasts in front of me.The nurse was still thinking me to be deeksh's husband. I was shocked to see her nipple which must have doubled the size. Milk was squirting from her breasts on the cup as the nurse pressed the breast around the nipple.Deeksha was crying in deep pain. She milked about half a cup of milk and discarded it in the wash basin. she repeated the same on the other breast too. Though relieved a bit , deeksha was still in pain. The nurse asked her to feed the baby as often as possible as that would relieve her from the pain. She went away and deeksha laid down to sleep again. i could understand her pain.


After about an hour deeksha called me again. i woke up and saw her crying. She was feeding her baby. Now the pain was unbearable for her. she asked me to do something. i had no clue what to do. She called me near her and asked if i mind helping her. I said there was little i can do. she then said -" if you dont mind can u please suck my breasts and empty my breasts. the pain is too much and i cant bear it anymore. the baby cant drink so much of milk and expressing by hand doesn't help much". I was shocked to hear her saying those words. tears rolled down her face. i could understand her state of mind.She kept her baby on the other side who felt asleep. i knelt down in front of her. she unbuttoned her gown and pulled out her right breast. It had become so hard and her nipples double the size now. As she hold her breast with her hand a drop of milk oozed out of her nipple. I brought my face near her breast. deeksha offered me her breast as if i was her baby too. Immediately i put her nipple inside her mouth. What a feeling it was to have her nipples inside my mouth. I could feel a few drops of milk inside my mouth. I paused to taste it. It was sugary. I liked the taste and started sucking them. Her warm milk was just flowing inside my mouth. I drank them as a hungry baby. I closed my eyes as if i was in heavens. Deeksha was holding her breast with her left hand and placed the other hand on my head gently. after sometime i could feel her breast softening and the flow of milk decreasing. I asked her if she was okay. She replied in the affirmative and offered me the other breasts. Now, I had a fresh stock of breast milk to satisfy my hunger. Unknowingly i put my hand on her other breast. I did not look at her and she did not say anything. I started gulping, fondling her other other breast. My rock hard dick inside my pants were about to explode now. I was really enjoying the act. Perhaps it was the tastiest of food i ever had. Gradualy the flow slowed down on her other breasts too. She requested me to stop. i lifted my face and saw her

beautiful face. she seemed very much better now. I could sense shyness on her smile. I asked her not to think anything else and and go to sleep.

Later, I had to repeat the same thing after breakfast before mom came. this time i enjoyed more as deeksha wasn't on tears anymore. my act earlier in the morning had relieved her a lot. she knew i was there to help her. I had a nice feeling inside me. I thanked God for the lovely opportunity he gave me. After my mom came, i went to the airport to receive manish. We drove down straight to the hospital. Manish was very happy to see his little prince. I looked at deeksha. She smiled thankfully to me. I knew deeksha wont require my help anymore. i was very sad.


Few weeks later, manish took deeksa and his baby to Dubai permanently. They thanked us hundred times before leaving mumbai. deeksha thanked me many times too. i asked her not to remember anything about the incident. we were all very sad after they went away. i thanked deeksha inside my heart for that lovely day. i wish i could see her again and drink her warm and sweet milk. i am still looking for someone who would shower me her love as deeksa did. and am still waiting.... do send me mails at prabirdas1980@yahoo.com Has reading this story made you horny? Want to sex chat with real life hot women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.