Sunday 1 July 2012

Sex Adventure of Nepali Couple

Hi everyone,after becoming a fan of debonairblog stories,i would like to share my own experience with you all.Mr.EDITOR plz submit my story in the correct format and today itself so I can read the comments and write more.So let me introduce myself I am shiva,29 years age,i am a nepali indian guy and I work in a bank.My wife's name is roshni also nepali.
she is 25 yrs age,height 5''3,slim bt wt big butts and boobs,very fair skin with slit eyes,she looks lik a japanese doll.we have been married for 4 yrs now and satisfied wt each other. This incident happened abt 3 months ago.life ws going on and our sex life ws good too.My wife though very gentle normally is very wild and sexy in bed.while having sex she often pleads with me to be rough with her.
She tells me to slap her hard in her asscheeks till it becomes red,she likes her boobs to be bitten roughly and tells me to pull her hair.In sexual excitement she also tells me to slap her in d face and call her all the dirty names like randi,slut etc....and literally begs me to treat her as harshly and hurt her as mch as possible.
 
Even I like this play wt her...but I always had a question deep in my hart,i used to think why my gentle,caring wife behaves so wild in bed.so I made a plan to find out d answer. She always used to say tht I ws her frst fucker bt her expertise in bed created doubt in my mind.so I made a plan to get her drunk and know her secrets.As per plan One night I brought beer and we both drank a lot.
Slowly I started asking her about her first lovers,initially she refused,but as she started getting more high she started telling me her life story.And guys her secret were so hot it changed our sex life forever. My wife Roshni Got her first lover when she ws in school n she ws only 16 yrs old.The guy's name ws mahesh(also nepali)and he ws a policeman.He was 24 yrs of age,a stud with pervert minded sex.
He used to beat her often in sex n wud insert his dick in her young pussy without any foreplay so it used to pain her a lot.He ws so rough in sex,widout any love and usd to treat her as a slut but d surprising part ws she used to enjoy all this and it turned her even more.The strange things ws tht ths past of her ws turning me hotter.
After mahesh's relation ws over, she got physical with two more men(both nepali) in her life.The two men were both married and midde aged n used to handle her roughly in sex and used her lik a slut.Aftr those three flings she got married to me.I ws simply shocked and feeling a lot horny.I made her nude,slapped her in d face n kissed her hard.
i turned her over with her huge ass near my face n slappd her ass very hard.without any delay I pushed my entire dick inside her pussy,she ws very hot and climbed on top of me.she ws now riding my dick lik a pro jockey,rubbing her own 34b boobs hard.She shouted,"fuck me U fucker',mero puti fatai de(tear my pussy),hurt my pussy make it pain,lado moto bana(make ur dick thicker).
She ws crazy wt sex,scratching me wth her red painted nails n I was slapping her,fucking her hard.But one thing ws clear she wanted me to hurt her pussy wt my dick lik her previous 3 fuckers used to,i hav a long thick 7 inch dick which girls used to love to fuck when I ws in college.She liked getting hurt in her pussy bcoz of her previous experince.
Even thought my dick ws bigger thn all her 3 previous fuckers bt they fuckd her wen she ws young wt a virgin pussy n so she got it harder,now aftr 4 yrs of marriage no matter hw hard I fucked she cud take it easily.Aftr d fuck session she went to sleep n I ws wondering how to make her pussy get rammed so hard that she enjoys like her first fucking experiences.
I ws thinking and on my laptop surfing yahoo wen suddenly an unknown person calld HOTCPL mssgd me,"couple swap?...i got curious n replied,"what?...n he replied,:hot punjabi husbnd n wife,age:34 n 28 wana swap??..now I hav heard of couples swapping bt never evn imagined it 4 real..so I replied if I can see them on webcam?..they promptly open d webcam but covered their faces.
on d webcam I saw tht the wife ws wearing a nighty,she had a nice figure n white skin,d man ws a sardar without clothes,showing hairy chest n muscled body.now it ws my turn to open d webcam I did so wth a hanky over my face.They got surprised as they saw my eyes n said,:r u nepali?..i said,"yes".
both of them get more excited on hearing this n d sardar opend his wife's nighty 2 shw two big boobs almost 36b..my lund ws now erect n I ws horny again..now it ws my turn to shw so I adjusted d cam toward my wife,roshni who ws sleeping naked aftr d fuck...d sardar got very horny after seeing my wife's ass cheeks tht he started humping his wife on webcam..
i slowly parted roshni's leg n started pumping her in d ass.Now roshni got up too..feeling horny n started riding my dick.i pointed my fingers 2 d webcam n soon roshni realised too wat ws going on..n it turned her more horny.She ws riding my lund n looking at sardar who ws fucking his wife on webcam n enjoying d nude sex show of ours.
Roshni ws literally fucking my dick so hard tht I ws gasping 4 breath..n she ws murmuring in my ears,"tht sardar is so rough..n hairy all over his body n face..i like hairy men..though I hav nevr fuckd a hairy man..i want to""..she whispered in my ears.I ws so hot tht a cummed all inside her pussy n on d webcam d sardar ws done too.
He gave me his cell number..i eventually called him and we decided to meet next day at his house. It ws 7 pm wen we reachd his house,a servant boy abt 19 yrs age opened d door.we went in,it ws a nice house n in d table ws sum wine,food n beer bottles.The sardar shook my hand,his name ws harvinder,he ws a giant,more than 6 feet tall,muscled body n arms,he ws in a t-shrt n shorts.
I introduced roshni my wife,she looked sexy in a tight jeans n white t-shirt.The giant sardar shook her hand,lust in his eyes,his bearded face n hairy body visible.he towered above my slim 5''3 tall wife.The sardar cud nt blive he ws watching a white skinned,slit eyed,nepali-doll in his house n kept staring at her.
Then he introduced me to his wife-jaspreet,she ws a typical punjabi lady wt large eyes,white skin,big boobs 36b waist 30 n 36 ass,abt as tall as I was abt 5''7.We chatted 4 a while drank d wine to feel bolder..n finally d sardar said lets dance.It ws a slow music,i ws dancing wt jaspreet n d sardar ws dancing wt my wife roshni.
jaspreet ws a hot punjabi kudi n I ws slowly moving my hands towards her ass crack.i lookd at my wife she ws dancing in a tight hug wt d giant sardar covering her with his huge arms. It turned me on n I suggested tht we move to d bedroom. Once in d bed I slowly made d sardarni nude,lickd hr pink nipples,fingered her shaved pussy,slappd her ass n told her to ride me while I cud watch d show between my wife n d sardar.
In d bed,d sardar started kissing my wife,his beard all over her face n she ws hot now,he pulled her t-shirt n her boobs plopped out,it ws pink nipple 34 b white melons,d sardar started licking it,roshni shouted,"aur jor se chuso,it turned on d sardar he pulled her jeans n panty n started licking her bushy pussy n big ass cheeks.
My wife ws rubbing her smooth white body on d sardar's hairy chest,c liked it.then c boldly pulled his pants down n held his penis..it ws giant just lik d sardar..9 inch long very fat.Now my slut wife ws out of control she shouted,'"hijra ki tarah chat tah hi rahega ya meri chut marega sardar''
The sardar got shockd bt replied,"saali randi...gori nepalan aaj teri chinki fuddi faar dunga"i ws hot n d sardarni ws pumping her pussy on my dick,we both watching them.My wife shouted, "slap my ass"n d sardar slapped her gand THap THap Thap..it ws red as wine,agaian c said ''mera chut chod de sardar''n he shouted,''le chiki baby le mera lund"n with a GHHUPP all 9 inch went inside her pussy.
both said AHHH uHH AHH n d room ws filled wt our noise.I thought d servant boy ws peeking bt didnt cared.My wife nw on top of d giant sardar ws shaking her booty on his dick n shouting, "aur jor se chod madarchod bas itna hi dum hai hijra chod...ahha ahh..mujhe ass me thappad marr chal chod sardar..
n he said "le nepalan le chinki fuddi ahh ahh n here I ws cumming all over jaspreet's pussy as d sardar cum in my wife's pussy..n d nite went On!!!PLz pass d darkest,filthiest comments..for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.