Monday 2 July 2012

The shop keeper!

After we finished the doctor’s appointment she asked me to take her to a specific place which I knew was her regular shop for lingerie. We reached there in about an hour’s time because of the traffic. During the drive I asked why she removed her bra and she said because the doctor told her to stop wearing it because it was excessively tight now and to buy new ones. We entered the shop and most of the assistants were familiar with mom and welcomed us with the usual warm smiles and greetings.
I looked around and found that there were no female assistants in the shop now, mom too noticed this and asked the shop keeper why the female assistants were not around, he answered that they were very hard to maintain because none of them stayed long enough and frequently kept switching jobs, men were more easier to manage and hung around much longer. She told him that she found it very uncomfortable to discuss her requirements with a male attendant, So he proposed to her that he would personally take care of her needs. Since she had interacted with him before she relaxed a bit and he took us to the far end of the shop quite inside very close to the trial rooms. I normally never accompanied her far ever and normally used to be seated near the main counter at the entrance where the male underwear section was. But this time I guess I got lucky and mom also did not stop me.

So once we got to the end of the store I saw around and found a lot of posters and mannequins showing extra large size lingerie for women. Then he asked her what did she want to buy this time and she said that her current bras have become very tight and uncomfortable so she wanted to buy some bigger ones but was not sure of how big. Then she took out her current bra and handed it over to the shopkeeper and told him that this was the previous one she wore for size reference. Then he told her that he could propose some options but if she could tell what kind of design was she looking for. They discussed a few things and he showed her a few pieces. Then she asked if she could try it on and check the fitment, to which he said normally they don’t allow this but since she was a very old customer he allowed her. She picked up two different size bras and after giving me custody of her bag etc. she went to the trial room.
Then after 15 minutes she came back out and told him that these did fit her but were still not comfortable. Then he proposed to her to follow him to an area of the shop where behind a curtain there was a secluded area. He also carried his measuring tape and his diary with him. Both went there and he closed the curtain completely. I was jumping with curiosity to see what was going to happen so since anyways we were the only people around this area of the store I slowly crept to the opposite side of the curtain and peeped in thru a small gap which gave me a good look inside. Then he told mom that he wanted to take her measurements once so he could propose the correct size to her. She said she was embarrassed to do it with a male and a female would have been better. Then he said that there was nothing new to him and this was his mainstream job and he had taken measurements of countless number of women for this purpose.
Then I could see that very reluctantly she nodded yes to him and he immediately lowered her pallu and asked her to hold it so it doesn’t fall to the ground and get dirty. She did as she was told and looked the other way. Then he grabbed both her breasts from over her blouse and squeezed them together a few times. Then he again grabbed them and raised them to as much as he could and let them fall a few more times. I know this was too much for her and she started breathing heavily. I am sure he noticed this because he had a sly grin on his face. Then he proceeded to unhook her blouse from front and within no time he got it off and placed it on the stool kept there. Now mom was standing topless opposite him while he stood there staring at her magnificent footballs. Then she looked at him and asked him what was he waiting for and he immediately replied that this is the biggest and the most beautiful natural breasts he had ever seen in real life and he was sinking in the beautiful sight. She interrupted him by covering her breasts with the pallu saying this is why I did not want a male to help me with the measurements. He immediately apologized saying he was sorry and he got carried away and then he proceeded to take her measurements from various positions and angles.
He spent 15 mins doing it and made sure he felt and rubbed and squeezed every part of her breasts to his satisfaction. I looked at mom and she was breathing very fast and heavily and had her eyes closed and did not react to anything he did. I knew she was very aroused by now and I could see a big bulge in his trousers too. He too sensed her state and seizing the opportunity he grabbed both her breasts and started kneading her nipples with his fingers. A little milk oozed out from her nipples and at the same time she also let out a soft moan. He bent forward and kissed her nipples softly as if trying to drink the milk that was oozing out and I was shocked to see no reaction from her side to stop him. Now he got bolder and started kissing her all over her chest and slowly whispered in her ear I am thirsty, she too softly replied go ahead and drink everything that is available. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing but understood that since she just had her first sex an hour back after decades she was hungry for a lot more.
Now that he had her consent he went and sat on the stool and pulled her towards him and lifted her sari and had her sit face to face with him on his lap with both her legs on either side of his. Now he went ahead and sucked hard on both her nipples like a hungry baby while his hands were all over her body. I noticed that by now she was running her hand thru his hair while he sucked her breasts and her other hand slipped down and was rubbing his bulge. Then she pulled down his zipper to reveal a very slender but long tool. She said “hai ram yeh toh bahut lamba hai” he smilingly asked her “tumhe pasand aaya?” she replied blushing and nodding her head as yes. Then he said “yeh tumhari geherayian mein jaa ke tumhe swarg ki sair karayega. She replied naa baba, yeh mujhe maar dalega aur waise kisi ne dekh liya toh humhe yahan pe aise? He very coolly replied maine apne ladkon ko ishara kar diya tha yahan pe koi bhi nahin
Aayega as soon as he said this mom’s face lit up and she locked his lips with hers in a kiss and started simultaneously unbuttoning his shirt and removed it. He was now sitting with a bare hairy muscular chest holding both her tits in his hands lightly squeezing them and she was stroking his cock with her hand. Now she got off his lap and knelt down between his legs and started licking his cock all over. I was shocked that a sometime back she refused the doctor saying she did not like it and now she herself was doing it. The tailor was going mad with pleasure and he said “tumhara muh hi itna maza de raha hai toh mai sooch raha hun tumhari chut kitni mazadar hogi?” she just stopped for a moment and said “meri chut toh 20 saal se kunwari hai, abh tum hi uska udhghatan kar dena apne is khambe ke saath I couldn’t believe what I was hearing mom say and also the language she was using because I had never till date heard any such words from her. Then she continued sucking him off and within minutes he shot his entire load into her mouth and he held her impaled on his dick till he emptied his entire load till the last drop. She tried to push back but he was much stronger. Then he released his grip and she just fell back with just a few drops slipping out of the sides of her mouth.
She said baap re kitna jhad te ho bilkul nadi ki tarah” he said “yeh tumhare muh ka kamal hai, abh zara dekhna tumhari chut ko kaise bhar ta hun. Then she replied “nahin aaj bas itna hi, mai kal phir aayoungi tabh tum condom tayiaar rakhna phir jitna chaho meri chut ko apne lund ke darshan karwana”. I was surprised as to how she could control herself but I was happy she was being intelligent about her clinical health. Then he said “theek hai, jaisa tum kaho magar aaj kam se kam apni chut toh dikha do taki mai uske sahare kal tak tumhara intezar kar sakun?” she just got up and stood in front of him raising her sari to her waist saying lo ji bharke daarshan kar lo, aag toh isme bhi lagi hui hai aur yeh tumhare muh ki pyasi hai. Meri chut ki aag bhuja do? Then he too got up and made her sit down on the stool and knelt between her legs and she spread them wide. Then he spread her glistening pussy lips and started licking it like a dog. He went on for some time and she stiffened grinding his face against her pussy, I guessed she had another orgasm. Then she got up and told him abh jo kaam shuru kiya tha usko pura karen?” then they both corrected their clothes and came out of the corner. I rushed back to my seat and appeared busy going thru the catalogs lying on the table.
Then I looked at mom and she was dripping with sweat all over, and asked her if she managed to find what she came here for because she took quite a long time. She said it took a long time to get the correct measurements because only something special could fit her now. Then he displayed some dozen bras on the table the padded type and told her that “yeh aappe bahut acche lagenge ge chaho toh try karke dekh lo mom picked up 6 of them and asked me to follow her into the same place where they had just enjoyed. Then she turned her back to me and removed her blouse completely and put on the first pair and asked me to hook it up for her. After that she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror and asked me” how does this look on me? I replied that “try all of them and then we will decide which ones look best because all these days she had worn full cup bras and now these were half – ¾ cup.
She agreed and again turned around and I helped her remove it. The rest of the pairs were lying near me and she accidentally turned around forgetting that she was completely topless and asked me to hand over the next one. For the first time I got a very close look at her huge boobs and was staring wide eyed which is when she realized and turned around saying sorry. Then I helped her get into the next one and we selected that because this was surely fitting her nicely making her breasts protrude in front with a very big cleavage. All the rest of them that we tried she did not both to cover up anymore and very freely showed me her boobs enough and more times. I don’t know why. Then she put on her blouse this time standing facing me only casually asking me which ones I selected. I picked up two of them which were the push up kinds and were nicely padded and were just half cup and told her that these were the only two which made her look very sexy. She smiled saying naughty boy and we both proceeded back to the counter.
Then she told him that today she would pick up these two and check them out and come back again tomorrow for more. Then the shop keeper picked up one of them which was a black one and pulled off the tag and told her to go and wear it right now and keep it on to see how it feels. She agreed and signaled me to follow her. Once we were back again there, this time too she did not turn around and standing facing me only took off her blouse. Then she asked me to help her wear the bra which I did and then she again turned around to face me and while adjusting her breasts in it asked again if I was sure this was looking good. I told her this sure was very good but I was not sure what would happen if she bent down because this one was just managing to cover her areolas. She agreed and immediately bent down touching her feet and stood up again and everything was in place.
Then she put on her blouse and hooked it up in front and stood in front of me as asked me how she was looking now. I told her that as I said before this one was making her look a lot more sexy and beautiful. She looked down and saw that her blouse was extremely stretched and since it was a wide deep neck her cleavage was much bigger now. She wrapped around her pallu and walked out with me following her. Then we settled the bill and left from there back to home. She was very silent all the way and also took short naps by the time we reached home. I knew it was because of the exhaustion caused by two rounds of sex which she had within a span of two hours. After we got home she went to her room and removed all her clothes except her bra and panty and came back to me and asked “normally I don’t wear this at home pointing to her bra so do I take it off or not?
I told her “if you are wearing this to try it out and if you find this comfortable then keep it on” then she pulled her pajamas on right in front of me and headed to the kitchen saying she was very hungry and if I wanted to have anything. I told her to prepare something light and I too would join. I will tell more in my next post, so as usual let me know how this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.